The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Post by Jeannie Rose March 16th 2017, 5:38 pm

yeah he's been this way all day, not sure how someone can be gloomy at Christmas time. think you can help Santa? maybe some Christmas magic can cheer him up

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 17th 2017, 8:17 am

Santa wiggled his fingers and shot some weird sparkly magic at him.
It hit him in the back, and he turned around with his glowing red eyes.
He stomped over to Santa and picked him up by his collar.
"Listen, big guy, don't try it. Leave Jeannie to Christmas Spirit. I'm sick of you, I may believe in you, but I don't like you."
He said, sitting him down and going back to his spot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 17th 2017, 2:09 pm

how can you not like Santa? Jeannie looks at him confused she thought everyone loved Santa Claus. did you not get what you wanted for Christmas one year or something?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 17th 2017, 5:05 pm

Dire looked at Jeannie, envious of her patience.
"No, it has nothing to do with me not getting something. I was always told you had to work to do something. This guy just sits on his ass for a year, then gets up to do one thing that I was never involved with..."

Santa stood up and shook off his surprise of Dire's strength.
"What do you mean, not involved?"
"You never came to my house... My home was always skipped. So yeah, Jeannie... I never got ANYTHING I wanted."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 17th 2017, 7:48 pm

that's awfully Jeannie starts crying and gives a huge. Mr. cuddles have come out of his hiding place since the battle was over.

goes over to Jeannie and jumps up on her licking her face and dires to cheer them up. oww thanks, Mr. cuddles your a good puppy.

well not sure why Santa keep missing you but he's here now so we have a lot Christmas to make up for so tell Santa all the stuff you want well make this the best Christmas ever!!!!!!!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 18th 2017, 2:12 pm

Dire eyed Santa with a hatred so fierce it seemed to warm the area around him, "He can't give me what I want now."

"You're right, I can't. I can only give you three a ride home. What do you say?"

Dire opened his mouth to say no, but then he saw Jeannie.
"You're lucky Jeannie is here..." He said as he teleported into the sleigh.

Before Jeannie could get over to the sleigh, Santa pulled Jeannie aside.
"Give two of these to him after I'm gone... He'll like them."
He handed a briefcase to Jeannie.
Inside were four custom pistols.
Two were bright pink with the word "Jeannie" carved into the barrel in gold with a cursive font.
Two were jet black with the word "Dire" carved into the barrel in bright red with a font of Papyrus.
They were meant to be so Jeannie got 1 Jeannie and 1 Dire pistol.
"Those are for your many adventures in the future. You affect him more than you'd ever think, and that's a ho-ho-ho-whole lot."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 18th 2017, 3:04 pm

yeah that would be nice, how neat getting to ride in Santa's sleigh on Christmas!. Jeannie smiles excitedly. She looks at the case Santa gave her.

pretty yeah he'll like these. thank you
Jeannie looks at the guns happily then close it not to ruin the surprise she'll give them to him when they get back and looks like she gets some two. she picks up her puppy and they climb into the sleigh.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 18th 2017, 5:08 pm

Santa nods and smiles at the two sitting in the back of the sleigh.
Dire cracks a smile when Santa lists off all of the reindeer.
It made him think of when he and his mom would read the night before Christmas on Christmas Eve.
Dire begins to laugh.
He felt like a kid again.
He and his best friend were riding on Santa's sleigh!
His normally red eyes changed to a more calm color of pinkish red, and he did the quote with Santa.
"Merry Christmas to all!!!"
"And to all a good night!!!"

Santa said his goodbyes quickly, it WAS Christmas Eve after all...
He sped away, it was a shock to see a surplus of presents from Santa already under the tree.
"What the hell? He never came into the house!"

He saw that it was about midnight.
"Well, I guess I should get going..." He sighed.
He didn't REALLY want to leave, but he had to because tomorrow was Christmas.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 18th 2017, 7:00 pm

bye bye Santa! merry Christmas !! Jeannie watches him fly away then giggles excitedly when she saw the presents under the tree.

yay presents,he doesn't need to Christmas magic. oww, do you got to go? you could stay if you want, right before you go Santa said to give you this.

she gives him the case with their buddy guns merry Christmas neat huh? now where gun buddies. he knew our favorite colors too
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 19th 2017, 7:44 am

Dire smiled when he saw the guns, "That sunuvabitch is awesome!!!"
He put his Dire pistol in its holster and began spinning his Jeannie one on his finger.

When he heard Jeannie say he could stay, he smiled. "Are you sure? Your parents won't mind?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 19th 2017, 4:07 pm

yeah these are great,bang bang!
she plays with her set of guns.yeah they love when I have friends over. and you supposed to be with friends and family at Christmas. plus it's late so you staying the night makes sense.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 20th 2017, 5:02 pm

Dire was so excited to hear he could actually spend a Christmas with someone this year, that he hugged her and kissed her on the cheek.

He smiled and said, "Well, first thing's first... I need a silly Christmas sweater! And we also need to get Santa's workshop set up in the lab!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 20th 2017, 6:05 pm

yay that's a great idea! Jeannie has a big smile on her face. apparently, it took rescuing Santa from an evil squid. to help him find his Christmas. spirit well, better late than never.

right i need mine two.
Jeannie looks around and sees that Santa there clothes from before next to the presents. ok I'll get changed back into my mine then we can go shopping and find you one. Jeannie grabs the silly cat Christmas sweater she had on before.no peaking.

Mr. cuddles jump up on dire liking him and covering up face while Jeannie into her silly Christmas sweater.ok ready to go, no far Mr. cuddles I want puppy kiss to she goes over and hugs the puppy. sandwiched in between them the puppy slobbers on both of them
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 22nd 2017, 9:47 pm

Dire laughed when the Mr. Cuddles slobbered on them.
"Ew, that's nasty!" He said jokingly.

He bounced up and down and clapped his hands, "Jeannie, we gotta hurry! We only have till morning!"
He grabbed her hand, picked up the puppy, and teleported them into the lab.
He could see all the things they had sitting around from the years prior and began putting all of them together so it began looking like a workshop.

After finishing, he began playing The Grinch song.
He was singing along for the first half of the song, and by the second half he playfully pulled her into dancing with him.
As he did so, Mr Cuddles hopped around their feet with his tongue out.
That made Dire think of something.
"So, in our super best friend marriage... Does that make Mr Cuddles our best friend kid? Because we missed a best friend baby shower... AND we should get a kitty to go with him so we can have two best friend kids!"
He said this with increasing excitement.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 22nd 2017, 10:31 pm

a kitty yeah I love kitties, a big fluffy one.huh yeah, I guess they could be our kids. that be fun!

she smiles as they dance around looking at the Christmas stuff it was just perfect
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 28th 2017, 7:45 pm

Dire smiled at the whole "marriage" thing they had.
It seemed like every time he was around her, his adventures got crazier and crazier.
His short attention span kicked in as he saw something out of the corner of his eye.
He went over fixing a few things that would make it look better.

As he was fiddling with things, he came across the outfits they were going to wear.
The Santa suit [of course!]
The Mrs Claus suit [for Jeannie's mom]
A rather cute looking elf costume [for Jeannie!]
Aaaand... That was it.
Him and Mr. Cuddle traded looks.
He forgot that the two were newcomers to this.
"Holy shit, I forgot! We need to get me and Mr. Cuddles outfits for the workshop!"
He got down like Mr. Cuddles to make puppy dog eyes for Jeannie.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top