The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2017, 12:47 am

oww you didn't have to scare him did you? aww, Mr. cuddles got scared too. don't worry baby mommy's hugs well make it better.

She hugs the doggy and lets him lick her face. so any idea's where to get lunch?

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 29th 2017, 12:53 pm

"Somewhere with good desserts. I need some sweetness in my mouth. And since neither of us have a woman to put that taste in our mouths, I guess we've just gotta deal with desserts instead."
He grinned

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2017, 3:34 pm

yay good idea I like sweets, wait you eat people that is kinda gross. Jeannie makes a funny face then looks around to see where they are.

I think there is a cheesecake factory nearby they got lots of yummy treats
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 29th 2017, 5:30 pm

Mm.
That tickled his fancy.
He grinned and said "Let's hope I don't get shot again. That'd be awful. That was so miserable..."
He remembered it like it was yesterday.
That hand still has a scar on it, and he purposely his "wedding" ring pop on that hand.
"Lead the way, super bud."
He said as he started sucking on his ring pop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2017, 8:07 pm

oh yeah that would be bad, huh well hopefully it won't happen again this time, iokI think it was this way,ok boy help mommy find snacksJeannie and Mr. cuddles follow their noses to find the way to cheesecakes
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 29th 2017, 9:58 pm

Malik had almost forgotten that Jeannie had a lot of animal DNA.
He just realized he "married" a lesbian were-zoo.
That is TOTALLY going on his resumé...
He chuckled as thought about that some more.
That made him think more about getting married himself...
Sure, he wasn't prime marriage material... But he wasn't awful.
Anyway back to finding the cheesecakes.

The cheesecake factory didn't normally let dogs in, but since Jeannie was known around the area, they let them sit in the reservation room.
They were seated next to a table with what looked like your stereotypical Brooklyn mobsters.
They were finishing up as they entered.
Yet, he did catch the coordinates of where they were going and a pun about the place getting iced.

After they had been gone for a while and they were alone, he reached for his phone.
Only to find the memory of leaving it in Jeannie's room.
"Crap..." He muttered before asking "Jeannie, can you look these coordinates please?"
Little did he know, that they led to the north pole.
Santa's workshop to be exact.

[[OOC: I never thought I would EVER type that sentence!]]

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 30th 2017, 12:11 am

so once they get there Jeannie has visions of cheesecakes dancing in her head. when it gets colder Jeannie is happy she picked one of the less revealing shirts she had.

malik might not share her Christmas spirit, but probably agree the colorful sweater was a good choice for the weather they seemed to have found themselves in.

lucky for Mr. cuddles Jeannie wanted him to have Christmas spirit too so he had a doggy sweater. the little barks also confused at where they were.

your right, boy were not in Kansas anymore, wait we never were in Kansas. lucky because she has a tendency to get lost, GPS .her parents never let her leave home withoGPS. she digs around her purse and finds it,

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where at the north pole we can go see Santa!!! wonder if his workshop is in here? she pushes some buttons then points in a direction.
this way!
She picks up mister cuddles thinking she doesn't want him to tire himself out being just a puppy, she thinks carrying him for awhile is a good idea. plus he'll be warm that way too.

She holds the little puppy close to her chest to keep him warm and skips off happily to see Santa
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 30th 2017, 12:25 pm

As Jeannie began trudging on, Malik couldn't help but laugh.
The thought of walking all the way to the North Pole was ridiculously funny.
"We need to go on some kind of beach adventure... Every other adventure we've been on has been cold. Also, shouldn't we go and get warm clothes?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 30th 2017, 12:58 pm

huh maybe on our next adventure, we can go scuba diving and try and find Atlantis. yeah, that sounds fun. huh yeah, warm clothes is a good idea we need some Eskimo jackets if we're going to explore the north pole and finds Santa..

She pushes some buttons on her GPS yets see says there a store close by we can get some clothes there and maybe if were lucky they rent snowmobiles so we don't have to walk all the way.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 30th 2017, 7:03 pm

Malik began praying to whoever would listen that there actually would be snowmobiles.
He began following behind Jeannie and singing a marching song.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 30th 2017, 8:45 pm

looks like that's the place Jeannie points to a building that looked like a cross between Wal-Mart and a gingerbread housewonder if the got hot chocolate
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 31st 2017, 10:22 pm

Malik laughed at the sight of the festivized store.
It was ridiculous!
He half expected elves and ol' saint Nick himself come waltzing out.
"My God, Christmas is dumb..." He mumbled.

When they went in, he went directly for the black coat.
An immediate beeline towards one that screamed his name.
On the outside it looked exactly like the leather jacket he had on then, but just MUCH warmer.
He got black gloves, and a crimson red hat.
While waiting for Jeannie and Mr. Cuddles, he found out they had no snowmobiles.
Perhaps they could get some while they were there.
"Damn, guess we'll have to get one there."
I just covered that...

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 31st 2017, 11:06 pm

Jeannie finds her some warmer clothes in her favorite color pink and fluffy too.than some warmer doggy clothes for Mr. cuddles she thought red would be nice and Christmasy for him. the little doggy approves barking happily,

jeannie and him then go to look for dire to see if he found what he was up to.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 1st 2017, 3:32 pm

He saw Jeannie and Mr. Cuddles walking towards him a grinned at the pink coat.
It seemed to suit her so well, it was hilarious to see Mr. Cuddles in the doggy outfit.
"That dog is probably praying for the sweet sweet squish of an 18-Wheeler..."
He said in a joking manner.
It was a sinister thing to say but why not?

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 1st 2017, 3:57 pm

18 wheeler? you think we should find a truck Mr. Cuddles that's a good idea. that be much easier than walking in the snow. your so smart good boy Jeannie pets Mr .cuddles happy with his suggestion. huh now where can we find one of those
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 1st 2017, 5:03 pm

Malik started cracking up so hard people turned to look at him.
"Dammit Mr. Cuddles! We can't take an 18 wheeler to the North Pole! That'd be suicide. Says the one who can't die..."
He laughed.
But I think there are people on the border who give these strange vehicles to people going to the North Pole.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top