The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Seamus McAndrews
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 26th 2016, 11:03 pm

"We've got A LOT of decorating to do... Glad I came when I did..."

When she stated she loved Christmas, he said "I... Erm... I love seeing you enjoy it..."

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 26th 2016, 11:30 pm

yeah yours showing up will be a big help, the castle has a lot of room to decorate. yay, I'm happy my happy is making you happy. that's the magic of Christmas enjoying fun with friends. that and presents. which reminds me I need to get you something.

I just love my puppy and would feel bad not getting you something.I'm having trouble on what to get you, though, I really should have an idea about a best buddy would want but know that I think of it you have never talked about stuff you like.

huh well, maybe when we go to the mall to get stuff to decorate you can show me stuff you like and I'll buy you whatever you want the most.you'll have to act surprised. but that way you'll get a good present and I'll have a better idea of what to get you next Christmas or your birthday when those come.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire December 29th 2016, 3:27 pm

Malik went wide-eyed.
"You don't need to give anything to me! I don't need or want anything..."
He lied.

"Sooo... What are we gonna do about the lab? What are decorating in there?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose December 29th 2016, 4:21 pm

but you got to get presents that's part of Christmas I'll find you something,but if you change your mind and see something you like tell me. .

we got a great plan for the lab were going to turn it into a Santa Claus workshop daddy well dress up as Santa and mommy will be ms.Claus, I'll be an elf. oh and we can dress Mr. cuddles up as a little reindeer.

they little kids well love him. they can play with him and take pictures with Santa and get presents it'll be great.
Jeannie smiles happily thinking of all the Christmas fun they'll have.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 26th 2017, 11:10 am

Dire teleported as much as possible to help out, by putting lights all over the castle.
After an encountering 3 angry birds and a rabid raccoon, the castle was completely lit up with multiple colors.

As much as he hated Christmas, it did feel good to complete that project.
Assuming that Jeannie finished the trees, he stepped into the castle and yelled "Oh, hunnybunz!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 26th 2017, 2:29 pm

hello Jeannie pops out of a room tangled up in Christmas lights.she looked out the window. yay that looks good your teleporting sure is useful for putting up lights.

I almost got the tree's but then I got tied up, can you give me a hand I'm all tied up oww shiny
Jeannie gets distracted looking at one of the lights dangling above her eyes.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 26th 2017, 3:06 pm

Dire just laughed at the spectacle of a majestically wild Jeannie tied up in a bunch of Christmas lights.
He stepped over, first to help untangle Jeannie from her bounds of festivity and then to add the rest of the touches for the tree.
When they made it to the star, he gestured for Jeannie to take it.
"You're the hero here. You should put it up there."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 26th 2017, 4:05 pm

thank you that's much better Jeannie smiles kinda embarrassed that she despite being a great superhero need saving from Christmas lights

ok!she takes the star then looks up at the tree think you can give me a boost? I'm kinda short and the tree is kinda tall
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 26th 2017, 8:58 pm

Dire grins and says, "Yeah... You are really short."
Instead of doing what most best buds would, which is lift them up by the foot, he decided to lift her to where she'd be sitting on his shoulders.
After getting her up there, he wrapped his arms around her legs that were draped over his shoulders.
"I swear Jeannie, any girl I'd end up marrying would get jealous of you..."
He said half mumbling.
"Go ahead, put it on there!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 26th 2017, 10:04 pm

yay piggy back ride Jeannie smiles happily amused and puts the star on the treeyeah I am pretty awesome huh yay tree all done! Jeannie wonders what he meanes by girls being jealous, but assumes it's a complement so she's happy.

so any thoughts on what for you want for Christmas?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 27th 2017, 11:14 am

Malik pondered her question.
If anything, he'd like some kind of customized weapon that would remind him of Jeannie.
But he wasn't going to say that.
"The best present was the face you made when you saw the puppy I got you."

"So..." He began, trying to avert the question. "What's next?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 27th 2017, 1:41 pm

ok the that's means I already got you a gift then yay! Yay seems like malik's Christmas spirits getting stronger. Jeannie wonders what to do when her puppy comes up and goes over to her she plays with him and he barks.

oh there you are Mr cuddles, checking out your new home hope you like it. lunch break yeah good idea I'm hungry too.

Malik are you hungry, it is about lunch time we can take Mr. cuddles for a walk and find us a restaurant for the three of us to get lunch at, would you like that boy?
She play with the puppy some more your so cute
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 28th 2017, 11:09 am

"I know I'm cute!" Malik said, grinning when she told the dog it was cute.

He just nodded at the thought of lunch, he didn't even realize he was hungry until she mentioned it.

On the way to wherever the jubilant Jeannie was taking him, a little kid came up to him.
"You guys look familiar..."

"I don't know what you're talking about, kid..."

"You're the superheroes from the airport! I have your autographs! I-"

"I- Uh.... We aren't superheroes. We're just your normal everyday people."

"Are you sure? That lady looked exactly like the one hero. Are you two dating? I've never seen a superhero couple before! Well... I've never really seen any other heroes..."

Malik spaced out as the kid began to ramble and he began nudging Jeannie to get some backup.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 28th 2017, 5:57 pm

yay, a fan! Jeannie liked getting attention and it seemed like malik wanted her to deal with it. so that workedwhy yes we are, but it's our day off so if you can keep it secret so the bad guys don't find out and ruin our day. yeah you can have an autograph

Jeannie signs an autograph for him, Mr. cuddles decided to help to stick his paw on it. oww cute you want to be famous to Mr. cuddles? you can pet him if you want his super friendly

no where super buddy's spending Christmas together.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire January 28th 2017, 10:56 pm

Malik looked nearly mortified when Jeannie signed the boy yet ANOTHER autograph.
The boy had already gotten one from her before Rozmer hindered them in the first adventure they shared.

After the child played with Mr. Cuddles for exactly 30 seconds, he told the kid "Now get. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
He chuckled as the kid scampered off.
Mr Cuddles wimpered at him and made puppy eyes at him.
"What? Don't look at me like that."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2017, 12:47 am

oww you didn't have to scare him did you? aww, Mr. cuddles got scared too. don't worry baby mommy's hugs well make it better.

She hugs the doggy and lets him lick her face. so any idea's where to get lunch?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top