The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 22nd 2017, 10:55 pm

The only thing Krampus said was: "Pick a number between 1 and 11."

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 23rd 2017, 1:46 am

so do we both pick a number? or agree on one as a group? I'll go with 3 I gusses
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 23rd 2017, 5:49 pm

Dire grinned because he knew the number a soon as he said pick one.
"7!"
Krampus grinned and said "Correct!"
Immediately a tentacle grabbed him and shot a weird substance down his throat.
He then stood at attention.
Dire knew immediately he was being controlled.
Yet he could still think independently, just not move.
The more he tried, the tighter the control seemed.
"To save my brother, Jeannie Rose... You must defeat Dire. If he is intact enough to help you defeat me, then you can..."
Dire snarled and drew his flaming Moonblades.
"Fight!!!"
Dire then moved forward menacingly and robotically towards her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 23rd 2017, 7:32 pm

ewwie gross glad i didn't say 7 Jeannie is confused save your brother,huh you mean santa claus ?

how can you be brothers your a squid and he is an elf. and you need to learn about personal space when it comes to where you stick your tenticles
Jeannie then notices dire coming at her.

no fair I can't make swords appear that's cheating .hey wait a minute buddy it's me rember she holds up her friendship ring pop.you don't wanna slice up me, chop up the icky squid then we can make squid kabobs.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire February 27th 2017, 8:22 pm

Dire looked unfazed at the Ring Pop, and began running.
Yet he ran directly past Jeannie.
Straight to Mr. Cuddles.
He picked him up and held a gun to his head.
"Say yo-"
Was all he could get out before Mr. Cuddles but him on the finger.
"Ow. You little shit..." He said, dropping him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 27th 2017, 9:58 pm

darn, Jeannie though that snap him out of it. She's then confused when the mind controlled dire runs past her. oh no Mr. cuddles! leave my puppy alone!

trying to mind control him into hurting the puppy he gave her. she's definitely going to turn this squid jerk into Sushi for this. but first, she has to save her puppy. luckily Mr. cuddles is pretty smart and bite his finger to get away. Jeannie runs by and scoops him up. She decides to get Mr. cuddles to safety first then do something about the mind controlled dire,

Right, but where to go there in the middle of nowhere. she needs to hide her puppy somewhere. oh yeah, Santa Claus is there if she gets to him and unties him. he can use his Christmas magic to get them out of here. She holds Mr. cuddles tightly and starts running to where Santa was tied up. running away isn't one of Jeannie's favorite things as it's not very heroic but she is good at it.

plus getting Mr. cuddles to safety is more important to her right now huh maybe if dire chase her and gets away from fish face his mind control might weaken that be a nice bonus.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 3rd 2017, 4:43 pm

Santa Claus held out a paralysis gun for Jeannie to use on Dire.
"Use this..." He coughed

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 3rd 2017, 9:12 pm

yay a ray gun for Christmas! Jeannie takes the gun, weird huh weird getting a gun from santa, hopefully, it won't hurt him too much.

well Jeannie trust that Santa wouldn't want dire permanently injured so it should be ok and zaps him with the paralysis gun sorry malik but you need a time out
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 6th 2017, 11:34 am

Dire was in full sprint towards her when the gun zapped him and he had no feeling in his entire body.
His was like watching a VR movie.
"Agh... what the hell?"
Krampus had a similar reaction.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 6th 2017, 1:06 pm

Jeannie is relieved when dire talks look like the ray gun just froze him. and he sounded more like himself, tentacle maybe it broke the link between tentacle face. who seemed affected by the ray to most have been the psychic link between them. so maybe it did break his control.

sorry you were being really weird and chasing me with your sword. so Santa told me to shoot you what a weird thing to say and gave me this ray gun.
so are you-you again?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 12th 2017, 12:32 pm

Dire sat up and grimaced.
"Yeah, I'm fine... I don't even want to know what the hell that white stuff was... It tasted horrible."
He drew his Moonblades and ran forward at Krampus at blinding speed.
The thing is, Krampus is a demon so he could see him easily enough.
He used his tentacle to ensnare Dire, he then threw one blade into Krampus' eye and one to Jeannie.
As the blade grew ever closer to Jeannie, it went from light blue flames to neon pink flames.
Dire stared horrified and amazed.
"What the hell?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 12th 2017, 5:57 pm

it looked like monster boogers, I can't believe he stuck that in your mouth so gross Jeannie then notices the pink sword and grabs it.

yay shiny!!! and my favorite color too Jeannie playfully swings the sword around. then she holds it up over her head i have the power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok icky monster time to stop you Moon Spiral Heart Attack
 Jeannie spins the sword around and points it at Krampus it shoots little pink bubble hearts at him Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 Sailormoon___moon_spiral_heart_attack___by_nediaart-d6ol547
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 16th 2017, 11:12 am

Dire watched the very anime looking attack, forgetting that he was in anime clothing him self, it looked as if they were really in an anime.
He watched as the hearts seared and melted through Krampus.
He revolted with a loud, "ARRRGH!!!"
And dropped Dire.
This was a very big mistake being as Dire was pissed.
He stabbed his blue katana through Krampus and he died as Dire pulled it down through him, cutting him in half.

After Krampus was dead, he snatched his moonblade from Jeannie.
Santa Claus came to the two, his cheeks extra red and jolly from the blood rushing to his head.
"Thank you, kids. I would've died..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 16th 2017, 2:00 pm

Jeannie jumps up and down excited yay we did it Christmas is safe! mission complete. Jeannie does Cammy's win pose.Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 6 Cammy_white_by_brynhild_undomiel-dapn4u3

She then makes a pointy face when dire took the sword back. she liked playing sailor moon. oh well she then gives Santa a big hug and smiles yay Santa is ok
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 16th 2017, 3:20 pm

Dire watched as his Moonblade went from pink to blue.
He nodded when he was sure it was blue again, and put it into its sheath.
He stood in the corner, waiting for Jeannie to be done with Santa so he could go home.
Being as it's Christmas Eve.

Santa laughed rather creepily when Jeannie hugged him and looked to Dire.
"He looks like he could use a cheering up..."

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 16th 2017, 5:38 pm

yeah he's been this way all day, not sure how someone can be gloomy at Christmas time. think you can help Santa? maybe some Christmas magic can cheer him up
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top