The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_vote_lcapBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_voting_barBah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story]

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 28th 2017, 7:45 pm

Dire smiled at the whole "marriage" thing they had.
It seemed like every time he was around her, his adventures got crazier and crazier.
His short attention span kicked in as he saw something out of the corner of his eye.
He went over fixing a few things that would make it look better.

As he was fiddling with things, he came across the outfits they were going to wear.
The Santa suit [of course!]
The Mrs Claus suit [for Jeannie's mom]
A rather cute looking elf costume [for Jeannie!]
Aaaand... That was it.
Him and Mr. Cuddle traded looks.
He forgot that the two were newcomers to this.
"Holy shit, I forgot! We need to get me and Mr. Cuddles outfits for the workshop!"
He got down like Mr. Cuddles to make puppy dog eyes for Jeannie.

TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 28th 2017, 8:20 pm

oh yeah we can't have you guys note getting fun costumes. let us see. huh, Mr. cuddles will make a cute reindeer. what should you be? a snowman maybe? to the costume store then
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 29th 2017, 8:27 pm

When they finally found a 24 hour costume store, they were greeted by a cute girl with black hair that looked really tired and bored.
He blew a kiss to her and she just rolled her eyes.

He found a little doggie outfit that looked like a bright red present, and a red and black elf costume.
"Oh, how does this look?" He did a sexy Overwatch Tracer pose.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 30th 2017, 1:42 am

oh yeah that's great you guys look ready for Christmas! She helps Mr. cuddles into his doggy costume.

you are the cutest little present She pets her doggy and he likes her face.

she then sees dire and giggles amused by his tracer impressionthey had something in your favorite colors that's nice. not sure if I'll be able to play overwatch without laughing for awhile now.

huh, I thought you'd be more a reaper guy. tracer is awesome though I like being her.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 30th 2017, 8:12 pm

Dire did a very bad Reaper impression, saying "Death comes." In a raspy voice.
"I normally play as Reaper but I can get Tracer in quite a bit."

He made it to the front and started getting his flirt on.
"Hey, babe. You think it looks good?"

"No, but you should totally buy it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose March 30th 2017, 11:32 pm

that funny, huh ok lets by our stuff and get going Christmas party time Jeannie follows him to the front.

she has her arms full with random costume stuff she decided to get while they were there. she tends to find it hard to go to a store and not buy something.

she finds the sales ladies pitch somewhat confusing. well I guess it's nice, to be honest, but fibbing and saying it looked good would make more sense if you want him to buy it.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire March 31st 2017, 10:18 pm

The girl kept a disinterested lookk about her as she said, "Yeah, but you two look like you're dead-set on getting costume stuff."

"You're right!" He said as he paid.

When they got back to the castle, it was 2:27 A.M.
Dire flopped down on the couch, exausted.
"What a day, Jeannie... By far our craziest adventure." He chuckled.

Dire looked at his customized pistols. He put the Dire pistol away and looked at his pink Jeannie one.
"You remember the first time we met?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 1st 2017, 1:01 am

Jeannie decided to put her elf costume on Bah Humbug. [A Jeannie and Dire christmas story] - Page 8 Zoom she then finds dire on the couch and hopes on with him.

she watches him play with one of their shiny guns the pink ones that match her costume. huh, she wonders if Santa knew that was her favorite color probably Santa knows everything.

oh yeah when we climb the mountain to get the snowball and we met the dr.who guy! that was fun
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire April 1st 2017, 7:38 pm

Dire smiled as the feeling of deja vu hit him.
"Yeah, it was fun..."

He looked over to his super pal and curled up like a cat on her lap due to how tired he was.
"Did you know that was the first time I helped any type of superhuman?"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 1st 2017, 8:38 pm

really I was your first super buddy team up neat. Jeannie smiles huh wonder if the doctor who guy likes Christmas? do time lords celebrate Christmas? they probably do.

so know what should we do
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire April 1st 2017, 10:03 pm

Dire thought back to the first time they met in Tibet.
He remembered making Jeannie shoot him through the hand to get away from... Someone...
He then had a wonderful idea.
"Remember the first sleepover we had?! When we made the forts? We should sleep in one again!" He said with fatigue induced excitement.
"Mr. Cuddles can join us too!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 2nd 2017, 12:57 am

yeah that sounds great! building a fort sounds fun. you can be the dragon that's in the castles fort Mr. cuddles.

the puppy barks happily and follows Jeannie and helps her bring pillows to build the fort with.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire April 2nd 2017, 8:41 am

After finishing the fort, Dire smiled at their masterpiece.
"This is better than the last one!" He exclaimed joy.

He looked towards the clock to see it was 3:56 by now.
"We should probably get some sleep..." He said as he nodded off inside.
------------------------------------------------------
When Dire awoke, there was no snow on the ground. He looked up to the sky through the window to see it was orange-ish red.
The air felt as if he were breathing in smoke, his lungs burned, his eyes were too dry to water up.
He then heard an explosion from the front courtyard.
He pressed deploy on his watch so the costume would appear on his body and he rushed to the commotion.

When he got to the fight, he was horrifyed.
There was Errtu.
Except he finally saw him in full height for the first time.
The big, grey demon was a good 50-60 feet with a ripped upper body and goat legs.
He saw anyone and everyone.
Friends, foes, and stranger alike.
He saw Jeannie shooting with a rocket launcher aimlessly at the demon, seemingly not hindering him.
He saw Rozmer trying to phase inside of the demon but the demon anticipated every move.
He snatched him up, crushing his lighter.
"Dammit!" He yelled as the demon slammed him into the ground.
He saw others too.
Nadia, Maura, some girl named Chelle Takeiro that he'd never met, Martyr, Knightfall, Dusker, Ronin, Medicine Woman, Humanity, a girl named Bliss and another named Elena Vexus...
The list could go on.
It seemed like every hero, villain, or in between in the universe was there.
Then he saw it.
The copy of him.
It was a girl with bright blonde hair, wearing all white with a blue cape.
Her katanas were ablaze with red flames.
She began tearing through everyone.
People with healing factors didn't heal, speedsters weren't fast enough, super strength wasn't strong enough.
She even killed the demon.
Dire took the woman head-on and was destroyed.
She then said with thousands of voices, "You had better come find me, before I find you." Her blue eyes piercing through him.
He knew from the beginning what she was.
She was a manifestation of the fear he brought upon everyone he had ever killed.
"Merry Christmas..."

---------------------------------------------------------
Dire awoke with a cold sweat at around 5:45.
He changed into a Christmas sweater that said "Good Tidings" with a picture of the Titanic on it.
He then went down to the kitchen so he could cook his fear away.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 2nd 2017, 3:01 pm

so after they built the fort dire feel asleep. Jeannie decided to it was nap time too. she has a dream about her helping Santa Claus deliver presents.

flying around in his sleigh. huh, all the sudden she feels something wet on her face? but there in the sky, there's no water there. well, could be snow.

no so slimy for snow she opens her eyes and see Mr. cuddles, the little puppy was sitting on her chest and licking her face. good morning little buddy she sits up and pets him on the head.

yay it's Christmas!!!!!! time for presents, huh wheres dire? she looks around but can't find him in the pillow fort.
she and Mr. cuddles decided to look for him following their noses.

they crawl around on the floor looking for his scent and follow it to the kitchen. she looks up when she finds himgood morning merry christmas
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire April 2nd 2017, 10:27 pm

When Jeannie came down the stairs with Mr. Cuddles, he had just connected his phone to the television so he could listen to music while he cooked.
He smiled wide, despite the fact he was still shaken to the core from the vivid dream echoing through his mind.
He hugged them both.
After letting go he sarcastically stated, "After today, you've officially had more hugs than I've had unsuccessful relationships..."

When he finished hooking up the phone, it started playing the song from Christmas Vacation.
He slid into the kitchen and began making various Christmas shaped pancakes.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 2nd 2017, 11:02 pm

yay hugs I love hugs Jeannie smiles happily, she then smells the pancakes and I love pancakes! I didn't know you could cook she gets excited watching the pancakes cook.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top