The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_vote_lcapZombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_voting_barZombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_vote_lcapZombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_voting_barZombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) Empty Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Post by Kushiban September 18th 2016, 1:21 am

Michael made his way through one of  Los  Angeles' subway stations, trying to get through the crowds towards the next train to leave. It was getting darker, and he learned a few days before that it wasn't the best idea to be wandering around the streets at night alone in the city. So, rather then walking and risking some guy trying to mug him again or some other well meaning police officer thinking he was a runaway or something, Michael boarded the subway that stopped near one of the parks he had been sleeping at. It wasn't the safest type of place to sleep, but Michael still hadn't had the courage to see if his weird mind-trick thing would work on a motel receptionist. He shouldn't push his luck while he had it, right? So Michael budged through the crowd trying to get onto the subway before it left, trying to ignore everyone's... whatever it was. This was another thing that had been happening since Michael left home, like that mind-trick thing, he could... He wasn't sure what it was. Hear their thoughts? No, it wasn't quite that. More like feel... how they were feeling. He could feel when people were exceptionally angry, or sad, or happy, or anything. And honestly, it was getting really annoying. Especially in crowded places like this... he could feel everybody. That angry woman over there yelling at her boyfriend, or husband, or something, some sad old man tryingt o get on the subway like everyone else, a man that was obviously depressed despite his smiles and seemingly joyous mood as he tried to sell everyone shower-curtain rings. Calling it annoying was sugar-coating it. Michael had just stepped over the threshold of the subway train when another man pushed by him, clutching his shoulder tightly as if it was hurt.

And he just felt... weird. Like angry, and... something else. Weird. The man stared at Michael for a second with something like... Michael wasn't sure how to describe it. Like he was hungry? Angry, scared, everything... Luckily, the man pushed away and made his way to the back of the train before Michael had any more exposure to him. "Move it boy!" "Alright, alright..." Michael snapped out of it as the crowd started pushing him into the subway, and promptly took a  seat. It was a twenty minute ride or something, with lots of stops, and he wanted to sleep, but he figured it wasn't a good idea to fall asleep on a crowded subway... Not that he really had anything worth stealing. So instead, Michael looked around at the people, trying to tune out their feelings, or thoughts, or whatever it was.

Kushiban
Kushiban

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-09-16

Back to top Go down

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) Empty Re: Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Post by The Nekromonga September 18th 2016, 2:15 am

Diana pushed through the crowds of the L.A. subway with little ease. Compared to her home country, rush hour here was still more manageable than a holiday that fell on a Sunday, and so it never felt that crowded for her.

Despite lacking the ability to, y'know, read, she had the help of Cortana on her phone and information booths to get on the right train for non-superheroic assignments. Namely, attending a convention for martial arts instructors. She even asks her seatmate if she was on the right train.

CABIN 11 (middle-ish cab)

She finds herself standing in the end, when she decided to give her seat to an old lady. She checks her art tube containing her work sword and the remnant of another, out of reflex and habit, and assured herself they were still there. Despite not being over 5 pounds in weight, they always felt heavy.

= = = =

CABIN 20 (rear cab)

The ill man made his way through the rear cab, sweating and breathing heavily, though his visage scarcely elicited a reaction from the indifferent passengers. He heads to the cabin bathroom and locks himself in. He looked at his gaunt reflection in the mirror, not knowing how quickly his life was slowly slipping away...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) Empty Re: Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Post by Jeannie Rose September 18th 2016, 3:30 am

so Jeannie found herself on a subway,she's not really sure why as she tends to shy away from public transportation. as when you have heightened sense crowded areas are quite unpleasant.

especially subways they are smelly,loud and small. cramped places make it worse. she's not even sure where she's supposed to go,just that she had a feeling she needs to get on this train.

she gets these funny feelings ever now,and it ends with her being in the right place and the right time for something. so if the voices in her head say get on a subway with no destination in mind,who's she to argue there usually right and humouring them gets them to shut up.

she takes a seat huh maybe she'll catch a rare Pokemon on the train she thinks playing on her phone waiting to see what destiny has in store for her this time, why couldn't it be a subway restaurant she's hungry ,silly voices getting there signals mixed.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 18th 2016, 8:10 am

Malik was wearing all black today... He was on a stealth mission. Hiding in plain sight, that always seemed to work for him.
What was he looking for?
What in the hell all the fighters of his team were doing, and why he wasn't invited.
It couldn't be anything that goes against the team, because he would definitely be invited AND Jeannie went with.
So when he saw The Ronin go into Cabin 11, that's where he decided.
Cabin 11
Malik decided to wait for one of her seatmates to move before flopping down next to Diana "Hey, hot stuff. I couldn't help but notice tha we were on the same train."
He faked pondering something, "Now that I think about it... So is Jeannie."
He pointed out Jeannie at the end of the cabin.
He turned to glare Diana in the eyes, "And I'm sure Tyler ain't to far behind..."
His irises flashed red for only a second before going back to brown.
He then sat back and chuckled, "What I can't even BEGIN to fathom... Is why Jeannie was invited and not me."

Cabin 20
As the man sat in the bathroom, he had a hunger.
Yet at the same time he felt bile rising into his throat, he hung over the toilet a vomited.
He looked up to he threw up an organ.
The toilet was a bloody and disgusting mess, as his kidney- at least a piece of it- oozed blood, plasma, pus, and some other strange liquid. The man should've lost any appetite, but instead he hungered for more.
To replace what he had lost.
He tried to find a way to open the door.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 18th 2016, 8:31 am

Even if there was no need to take one Tyler had boarded the train that went to downtown. There was just something peaceful about taking the train, it was kind of a therapeutic outlet for him. He was going down town so that he could finally get something that he had wanted for the longest time, a sleeve tattoo. Astrid being her kind self had offered to pay for the tattoo beforehand but Tyler felt that if he wanted it he would have to use his own money to get it.

Tyler had sat on the train and listened to music for most of the ride. He sat there and hummed the tune of the song he was listening too until he saw a rather suspicious man almost sprint past him. The man had been clutching his shoulder as if there was a case of money strapped to it.

Tyler just simply thought it was a guy who had hurt his shoulder and got up to let a pregnant lady sit. He then began to walk to the middle carriage. As he entered the carriage he saw two of his teammate sitting next to each other.

Tyler had walked over just as Malik tried to hit on Diana and laughed "Dude she's 17, chill out." He giggled before latching onto the hanger next to him. "So why are you two here?" he asked...

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kushiban September 18th 2016, 5:08 pm

CABIN 11
Michael looked around at the crowds as they all took their seats or grabbed onto the support bars and the train jerked forwards. It never failed to amaze Michael just how many people there were in Los Angeles, something that became especially obvious on a subway train at rush hour. The cabin was packed, tall the seats were full and practically more people then fit stood in the walkways, holding onto the support bars to keep from falling over and starting a game of human dominos every time the train jerked. And everybody felt... rushed, impatient, angry, nearly every person there. There were only a few people that didn't seem that way, a couple of people chatting near him, an asian girl and two guys. Trying to tune out the loud feelings of everyone else on the train, Michael focused on them.

CABIN 20
Meanwhile, the sick man in the back of the train began fiddling with the locked door, trying to get out of the bathroom. He was hungry... so incredibly hungry. But he couldn't seem to figure out how to open the door. It wasn't that simple... it was like he couldn't think, couldn't even figure out how to open a simple door. The man eventually gave up, and started banging on the door with closed fists as hard as he could. He was hungry!
Kushiban
Kushiban

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 18th 2016, 9:12 pm

CABIN 11

Diana saw some of her new teammates coming onto the already crowded train, squeezing through. The first one came up to her and hit on her. Not sure if hitting him was the right thing, Diana consulted Cortana.

"Cortana... a guy is hitting on me. What should I do?"

"Well, you could ignore him, or tell him that he should try again. Women shouldn't be hit on. Women should be spoken to with respect and courtesy."

Diana rolled her eyes at Dire, refraining from threatening him with a clenched fist. She wondered where Tyler picked him up from. She was more inclined to answer his question.

"Eh, just going to visit a dojo in another part of town... I hold free classes a couple of times a week." Diana held onto the overhead grab rails as the train accelerated, steadying herself as the scenery flew by in a hurry.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 18th 2016, 10:14 pm

Cabin 11:
Dire made a face at both Diana and Tyler.
"I'm not hitting on you! I don't need to stoop as low as flirting with a probably underaged girl! I could pick up a girl on this train!!!" He spotted a beauty of a brunette sitting next to Micheal.
"Watch!!!"
He walked over to the girl, she looked about 25.
He went with that because of he was prestine at guessing ages.
"I must say, you are probably the prettiest girl on this train. Probably the prettiest girl in the state..."

She gave a really bored look "So I should just take my shirt off and throw myself at you cause you're so irresistable?"

"That'd be nice!" He said with a lot of cockiness behind his voice.

"Yeah, try again. I saw you flirting with the other girl over there. Now please, leave me alone."

He simply nodded. He was about to go over and make a big deal about how it was Diana's fault.
But something made him freeze.
He felt something of higher power inside him.
Wait- no... That don't sound right...
He felt something in his head... In his soul.
That bothered him.
He dismissed it though as he saw something fall over a few cars back.
He stared and saw nothing.
He shook his head.
Wierd...
He thought to himself.
He went over and sat down.
He pulled an old straw and a used tissue out from under him.
He ripped off a piece and popped it in his mouth.
Then, he pulled it out and put it in the straw.
He shot the spitball straight at Jeannie Rose to get her attention.

Cabin 20:
As the man finally burst through the door, he tried to stand.
Yet he found that he could barely stand on his legs.
This man couldn't even make his own decisions, his legs instinctively began moving.
Inside Cabin 20, there were few people.
A child, a fat man, a skinny woman, and an old woman.
Infect the child, eat the fatso, infect the woman, and kill granny... He thought.
Wait- Infect? Kill? He didn't understand his thoughts, but unwillingly...
He moved to grab the child.

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 18th 2016, 11:03 pm

so Jeannie is lost in Pokemon go land when she is whacked with a spit ball,it snaps her back to reality on fortunately it does it a little too much and she over reacts thinking the spitball is some kind of attack.

get down where under attack!!!!!! Jeannie ducks to the floor rolling under the seats looking around to see where she was attacked from. huh, she then notices the spitball fall out of her hair,oh so that's what it was.

hey, those feets look familiar she thinks to notice the people in front of her. she looks up and sees malik,tyler, and the ninja girl from her super team. she notices malik holding a stray so he's the one who got her.

huh there is a lot of old gum down here,she takes all gum she can pull off and smushes it together to make a giant gumball/blob. engage counter attack!!!!!!!!!!!
she pops out from under the seats and chunks the gum ball at his head.
she then hides behind tyler daddy malik being mean he spitballed me she then makes a funny face at malik sticking her tongue out. she then has an idea.

hey what are you guys doing here,did the voice in my head call the voices in your heads to tell you to meet me here.
huh, that might be why I had a good feeling about this train,I had nothing to do now I get to go on an adventure with my friends yay,so what are we doing?

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Kushiban September 20th 2016, 3:28 pm

CABIN 11
Michael, as well as several other annoyed passengers on the train, watched as the strange girl that was talking to the other people he was watching rolled under the seats of the crowded subway, screaming something about being 'UNDER ATTACK'. ...Were there always this many crazy people on the subway? Michael just continued to watch as the crazy girl popped up from the seats an threw what looked like a giant wad of chewed gum- Michael had seen that stuff left all over the place, it was disgusting- right at someone else. Michael wrinkled his nose. Even if crazy people was normal here, he was pretty sure [i]that[i/] wasn't...

CABIN 20
Meanwhile, the sick man in the back cabin had stumbled towards the nearest of his targets, the kid, his mouth already making exaggerated chewing motions as he made his way over. He was so hungry... The kid... he was food. And all the others.... food. The man's mind was gone by now. He was just hungry.

[Sorry I waited to post, I was waiting to see if Dusker was going to, since it was his turn. Guess not Razz]
Kushiban
Kushiban

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 20th 2016, 8:24 pm

Cabin 11
Malik cringed in utter disgust as the huge wad of... Whatever the hell it was.
Now this is coming from a dude who seriously just picked up a USED straw and USED tissue off the SUBWAY floor, and stuck BOTH in your MOUTH...
He grabbed the huge wad of gum up.
"Daaad... I don't even want to know what Jeannie did to me..."

At Jeannie's mention of voices in his head, he added "But the voices in mine are non-existant..."
You filthy liar!
Hey! Shut up up there. You're my subconcious, you don't count!
How so?!
Eh, I'll tell you later...

When Jeannie asked what they were gonna do, he shrugged.
"Well, Diana is doing a free martial arts class... Couldn't say I'd do it myself, but I could her demonstration. I assume she's the only one that actually had a destination in mind..."

He pondered something then felt the intrusion of emotional space again. This time he decided to look harder for the cause, sending off a suspicious emotion.
He looked over for brunette, partially wanting to look at her again and partially trying to see if she was the cause.
He saw that she had moved, and the kid was still there.
Was he staring at them?
He looked away.
He kept looking to see no one else was paying them a bit of attention.
He looked back to the staring kid.
"Hey guys... Crazy thought. I think that kid over there is a meta..."

Cabin 20
As the man wrapped onto the child's arm, the woman stood and said,
"Um, sir! Take your hands off my child!!!" She shrieked, obviously afraid.
The man just bit into his arm.
The child screamed in agony and the lady began trying to swat him off.
He then grabbed the lady and bit her in the neck.
As the mother and son both laid convulsing on the floor, the man went for the big guy.
He tore his stomach completely open at a speed not even some metahumans could reach.
Then he turned to the poor old lady, whom passed out long ago.
He cracked her skull open and feasted as the mother and son turned and feasted on the big guy.
After they were done, they forged ahead to Cabin 19.
3 Infected
2 Dead
1 Cabin

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 20th 2016, 9:15 pm

((You guys ever hear of posting order??? Razz ))

Diana watched as Jeannie did her thing, and much like anything she disliked, just blocked it out. "You guys are nuts." She said disheartened. She decided to get her ear buds and listen to music on her handheld, while keeping her gaze on the wilderness they were passing through. So green, so peaceful...

CABIN 19 - 18

With Cabin 20 becoming a veritable killing floor, with all the dead convulsing as they reanimated, The oblivious passengers of Cabin 19 had no reaction to a bunch of people moving up to their cabin until it was too late. The last survivor from 20, panicking, opened the door to 19 for the shambling undead horde behind them, beginning the rampage anew.

The businessman in a suit was busy speaking to an associate on his phone, when turned to see what the fuss was about. He saw Cabin 20's last surviving passenger, with his throat being violently ripped out, blood spraying onto his suit. He lets out a shriek, and panic erupts on Cabin 19. He takes barely 3 steps when a child zombie leaps onto him and bites him.

This time, the 30 or so zombies swarmed into Cabin 19 at a frenzied pace, eagerly biting into living flesh, before multiplying once more. And once again, the last survivor of cabin 19 opened the door to 18, repeating the cycle...

Lets crank up the infected per Cabin to 30, which, with cabin 19 makes 60.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 20th 2016, 9:30 pm

Dania comments on her and malik's silliness yup where the nuttyness
a martial arts class sounds fun,can we go?jeannie wonders what kinda class it might be,she's guessing how to be a ninja maybe they learn to summon talking frogs like naruto that be pretty sweet. huh, malik mentions a peculiar boy watching them.

let's ask him,Jeannie smiles than in the blink of an eye are no longer by malik but now seating by Michael hello there,so my friend over there is paranoid and thinks you're watching us,you're not are you , I'd have to eat your brains if you were! she makes a scary face then smile just kidding,I don't bite ,this are only for cheeseburgerspointing to her canine-like teeth.

where actually pretty nice as far as crazy people goshe looks at him with big green catlike eyes,curiously you sure he's one of us? he looks pretty normal to me,do you got super powers, mister?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think we somehow got out of order Shocked what order should we go in scratch
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 23rd 2016, 8:54 pm

Cabin 11
As Malik watched Jeannie talk to the kid he pointed out, he saw some frantic movements down the back way.
"What the..."

Cabin 16-18
As the wave of zombies rolled through the next 2 cabins, people started catching on.
Waves of mass panic rushed through the cabin all the way to 11. They started going closer to the front or trying to get out.

Cabin 11
"Oh my God..."
He started shaking Diana and Tyler, trying to get them up.
"This is bad!!!"
Really bad!!!"

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kushiban September 23rd 2016, 10:09 pm

CABIN 11
Michael continued to watch the only people that seemed remotely peaceful on the train, trying to tune everyone else out. Everyone else were anxious or angry or tired, and they were loud about it. Not loud like hearing... But... It was hard for him to explain. He could feel how they felt, he could ever since he left home, and it was getting harder and harder to block out. But these people seemed calmer, even though they were squabbling amongst themselves and throwing things at each other.

Michael turned away suddenly as one of the people ma de eye contact with him. He noticed that he was watching! Michael glanced back for just a second, and saw that he was looking away. Okay.. maybe he wasn't. "Crazy thought... I think that kid over there is a Meta." Michael looked away suddenly again just before the others looked over at him. No, no, he wasn't a Meta. ...Well... He was able to... do these things, ever since he left home. Feel how people felt and his mind trick thing and everything else... Maybe he was a Meta.

Michael looked up, startled, when he realized the weird girl that threw the bubblegum was talking to him. "No, no, I wasn't watching you, uh..." Michael frowned, trying to think of some excuse. Then the girl asked if he had 'superpowers'. "No, no, I'm norm--" Michael cringed suddenly. People were scared. Terrified, hurt. It was like when he could feel what people felt.. but so much louder, almost overwhelming. Michael looked up at the door between cabins, just as Malik started shouting. What was happening?

CABIN 16-14

The zombies were picking up speed the farther down the subway they got. With every cabin they invaded there were more humans to infect and kill and the next cabin had more zombies to deal with. Some zombies fell off the train as they made their way between the cars, one or two others were fought off by the civilians, but for the most part they were unstoppable. They kept pushing through the train.

[Sorry I'm late to post, I was waiting to see if Dusker was going to. Guess not. Razz]
Kushiban
Kushiban

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top