The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapZombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_voting_barZombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Post by Kushiban September 23rd 2016, 10:09 pm

CABIN 11
Michael continued to watch the only people that seemed remotely peaceful on the train, trying to tune everyone else out. Everyone else were anxious or angry or tired, and they were loud about it. Not loud like hearing... But... It was hard for him to explain. He could feel how they felt, he could ever since he left home, and it was getting harder and harder to block out. But these people seemed calmer, even though they were squabbling amongst themselves and throwing things at each other.

Michael turned away suddenly as one of the people ma de eye contact with him. He noticed that he was watching! Michael glanced back for just a second, and saw that he was looking away. Okay.. maybe he wasn't. "Crazy thought... I think that kid over there is a Meta." Michael looked away suddenly again just before the others looked over at him. No, no, he wasn't a Meta. ...Well... He was able to... do these things, ever since he left home. Feel how people felt and his mind trick thing and everything else... Maybe he was a Meta.

Michael looked up, startled, when he realized the weird girl that threw the bubblegum was talking to him. "No, no, I wasn't watching you, uh..." Michael frowned, trying to think of some excuse. Then the girl asked if he had 'superpowers'. "No, no, I'm norm--" Michael cringed suddenly. People were scared. Terrified, hurt. It was like when he could feel what people felt.. but so much louder, almost overwhelming. Michael looked up at the door between cabins, just as Malik started shouting. What was happening?

CABIN 16-14

The zombies were picking up speed the farther down the subway they got. With every cabin they invaded there were more humans to infect and kill and the next cabin had more zombies to deal with. Some zombies fell off the train as they made their way between the cars, one or two others were fought off by the civilians, but for the most part they were unstoppable. They kept pushing through the train.

[Sorry I'm late to post, I was waiting to see if Dusker was going to. Guess not. Razz]

Kushiban

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2016-09-16

Back to top Go down

Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombies on a Plan-- Train. Totally meant train. (Dire, Dusker, Necromanga)

Post by The Nekromonga September 23rd 2016, 10:45 pm

By the time the zombies had reached CABIN 13 it was clear that there was something very wrong. People had already begun evacuating, shouting "They're coming! run for your lives!" what 'They' were was irrelevant, and the sensible people began evacuating as well to the front cars. Still, it was crowded, shoulder to shoulder, and the moving was slow.

Diana lifted herself up on a grab bar to see past the swarming crowd. 'They' had reached Cabin 13, and were now beginning to attack the unfortunate souls who stayed in Cabin 12. Of all the places to have an outbreak...

"...Barricade the door!" Diana was in crisis mode now, and headed to the rear door of cabin 11. They needed to cut the flow of the dead here and now, or else they'd be eaten. A train car was NOT sword swinging space.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 23rd 2016, 11:46 pm

so Jeannie attempt to talk to the boy is interrupted when malik starts shouting about something bad coming. Diana says to barricade the doors. she thought she smelt something funny,even funnier than the usual subway smell.

that and funny sounds grunting. she looked to see crap being short sucks sometimes she climb up on the seats to see.crap that totally looks like a wave of zombies heading or way,umm barricade rightjeannie looks around then starts tossing anything she can find not bolted down at the door. mostly luggage abandoned by fleeing passengers.

she wishes she could find something heavier ,maybe she should use tyler he seemed to have spaced out since they got there. would it be considered mutiny to use your leader as part of a barricade from zombies he is somehow unaware of?

she looks around for more stuff to use on the barricade as that's Diana plan who she's decided is substitute leader tell tyler snaps out of his trance. why didn't they tell her the subway was full of zombies she would have brought more guns as she only had minimal armament,not expecting to run into to much trouble,her Berettas,a couple knives and
a taser,not sure of you can tase a zombie ,if she found some gas she could make a bomb with it maybe. bombs kill zombies
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 24th 2016, 11:03 am

Malik worked with Diana perfectly as they all barricaded the doors.
It wasn't much, but it would hold.
He hated that out of all the places to have some zombie outbreak, it had to happen in the damn subway.
If it were something like the streets, he could whip his swords out and massacre the bunch single handedly.
No such luck...
He couldn't even make his supersuit appear without taking up too much room.
After everyone filed out, it left Malik, Tyler, Jeannie, Diana, and Micheal in Cabin 11.
"Okay, so I assume we CANNOT allow these... Zombies onto the streets. As funny as that would be..."
He then noticed Micheal out of the corner of his eyes.
"Why in the hell are you still here? Where are your parents?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dusker September 24th 2016, 11:24 am

"No shit sherlock..." Tyler said in response to dire, breaking out of his trance. "What we need to do is clear out the train and there's only one way to do that, kill all the infected." he explained as he pulled himself up and held his head.

"For now we think about how we can rid the train of them without use getting infected. if we're able to cut the trains power I'll be able to use constructs but to do that someone has to try and get to the power switch, wherever it is, and shut it down." he stated before mumbling "I get on a train to go and get a tattoo and now this happens."

My stuff:
Dusker
Dusker
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2016-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 24th 2016, 8:26 pm

yay i love resident evil! were gonna fight the zombies.jeannie surprisingly cheer despite their present situation ,amused by the idea of playing out a real-life version of one of her favorite games. she thinks about tylers plan huh me and Diana go while you and malik hold them here then,since were smaller we can sneak around the train easier,plus she has a sword and those are good for cutting.so where exactly would the power be?
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDastardlyDire September 29th 2016, 7:17 pm

"The power is probably up front or in the back, but I will not dismiss the absense of this kid's parents AND the kid is still here."
[OOC: Sorry its short... kinda busy and not much to work on]

Theme Song
Dire's App
Dire's New Powers!
Details
TheDastardlyDire
TheDastardlyDire
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "CSSH. I'm not unstable, just obnoxious, over."

Number of posts : 614
Job : World-Class Mercenary
Humor : So a hero, a renegade, and a villain walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2016-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top