The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gravitas of the Agency scheme

Post by The Agency March 3rd 2015, 9:16 pm

The story takes a little shift now. Welcome to the eyes of Gravitas' gang! Numero Uno is the one, the only frigid frost giant Absolute Zero! Okay yeah so his name was "Absolute Zero" and he was the number one. Honestly it was kinda like the Elite Four, he was number one, he specialized in ice. Of course that was only in the one region. Fun fact, more than half the members of Gravitas' gang still play Pokemon. It's like a super-nerd support group with villains. So with being a nerd came nerdy cliche's. Like villains that liked to talk big. Except he didn't talk. This is off topic, bringing it back now...

The Badass ballerina started towards Shadow, then suddenly turned and fired out some form of sonic shotgun to destroy AN Ice-man in the doorway. She then began to encroach upon the warehouse. Once she got close enough she would soon find that this of course wasn't going to be easy. She had entered the area to find several, dozens upon dozens of people held in poses or in stances of running or total fright, though they were literally frozen in place. Over 34 people scattered about. These people were beyond saving. It was actually so far progressed that they were now, quite literally, biological ice. The temperature in the warehouse was an astounding -15 degrees and if anyone had scanners of any kind they would see that the temperature was steadily decreasing. Whatever happened in here was only making things colder.

"Well hello, hello. Come in. Make yourselves at home." A voice came and echoed throughout the entire warehouse. The noise had some feedback to it, a little white noise. So wherever this voice was coming from was a radio of some kind. It was then that one could see, in the center of the room was an ice construct a person that was on his side, his arms up in terror. Right next to him was a radio, and with this radio was the source of the voice. "Well now whom do I owe the pleasure to? You're obviously not ALL whom I was anticipating. Of course it's not as if that really matters at this rate." He said, the doors to the warehouse closed and immediate there was a permafrost that sealed the door, the same kind of ice that covered the entire roof and walls. Unfortunately, Marcus would find himself quite irritated as he could not (even as a shadow) pass through, under or past the ice in any way, shape or form. To piss him off, and possibly Hyperion, the ice all began to glow and all the human constructs along with them. There was no "surplus" of shadow to be sure, however they were not rendered ENTIRELY useless. They still had their basic abilities after all, regardless of the glowing, light producing ice.

"I'm going to say this once. I have no qualms with Metahuman kind, nor do I humankind. My problems lie with The Agency. If you are not the ex-metahuman "Phase", or as he's known now "Agent Killinger", then I have no business with you." The voice said matter of fact, slightly bothered by having to go through the motions of explaining this to the trespassers. "All of you kindly identify yourselves and your reason for being here. Don't make this any more unpleasant than this needs to be."

The Agency

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gravitas of the Agency scheme

Post by Samael Christensen March 4th 2015, 5:15 pm

The sound that the sonic shotgun made was more than enough of a prompt for The Abyssal One to react to, erecting a barrier of pure dark energy behind him to soak up the impact. A portion of the shot would impact his defenses, protecting him from damage, though if the others were fine he did not really care about. Something told Hyperion however that this place was getting colder, and if that were the case, then he would have to make his business here as brief as possible. Hell, he could already feel himself growing sluggish, which meant nothing good for him in the long run. A voice then followed, holding with it a static like quality that reverberated through the room almost hauntingly, as if through some manner of radio. ”Well, whoever you are. I have no real business with you either, just the men in black.” Hyperion noted without a hint of annoyance, though dismissal was not something he enjoyed being thrown his way.

The ice had begun to glow, but how they expected that to hinder him Hyperion did not know. ”If I sought you out, it seemed likely they would come right to me.” Hyperion added, not even bothering answering the question as to who he was. With the doors closed behind him, something told Hyperion that he was in a rather precarious situation. ”I'm wondering what you plan to do if our answers aren't favorable. Freeze us to death? Because that seems to be what you're trying to do now.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 4th 2015, 10:34 pm

The one thing those cybernetics experts that turned her into a cyborg forgot to do was make it so she could run really fast. That and they could have simply not turned her into the mechanic monstrosity. Because of this limitation in her design, she was unable to catch up to the others before they got to the door. Alison attempted to stall them by aiming her sonic pulse rifle at the doorway, and subsequently them and firing it. The blast rang out and flew straight towards them.

In the meantime the only straggler, a young man that she had identified was attempting to attack her from behind. Prima turned around and aimed her other shotgun at him. He had turned into a mere shadow and was attempting to flit around her and into the warehouse. In the meantime a mass of darkness in the shape of a cube was hurtling towards her. Prima fired her grenade launcher at it and the instant the grenade touched the mass of darkness, it exploded and the darkness dissipated into mere harmless wisps. She then turned back towards the building and entered through the doorway and into the frigid room that lay immediately inside.

Inside she found something that was quite unsettling. It wasn't the cold that made her shiver, but the sight she was witnessing. Dozens more people stood inside, frozen solid. Her interior scanners checked for a thermal signature or any signs of life, but none were present. It was too late to save them. This realization left her both angry and saddened. Why would they do this to these people? There was just no reason to. Alison wanted to find the person responsible for this and avenge their deaths. If only she'd be allowed to.

A voice rang out through the room coming from over a radio located in the middle of the room. The voice was greeting them in a manner of seemingly false politeness as the frozen people started glowing. The lights coming from the ice statues was so bright it was nearly blinding. She wondered what purpose this served. A ploy to make them unable to see so they would be vulnerable to attack? Where were they anyways? Prima looked around the room for any trace of this person, but couldn't discern their location.

Prima saw that the door had been closed and further blocked off by a wall of ice. The voice over the radio was insisting that they identify themselves. What, could he not see them? She ignored what he was saying and instead set about considering her options. She felt like she could get out of here if need be. That's what she wanted to do, but her orders were to find Gravitas. Stupid orders.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 6th 2015, 1:37 am

As Marcus entered though the door and into the warehouse which many, upon many people like before, frozen. Marcus unmelded and looked around as others came in, the woman from before and two others, both male. Quite a group and no doubt some working with that group he disliked allot. Soon the ice began to glow and made Marcus just realize how cold it was. A voice then came from speakers no doubt and started to talk about it's group and how they had no business with the likes of Marcus and his fellow invaders unless one of them was the killinger and then to state their business.

Right now no one had really answered the voices question so Marcus decided he would. "Names Shadow, came looking for you because I heard you were causing trouble for the Agency and well I felt like I wanted in. Bastards tried to kill me all because I said a little no." Marcus called out to the voice but expected cameras or mics so they could hear and see the invaders. Marcus thought about melting some ice with his hellfire but decided not too. It was a power he liked to use rarely and melting ice to make the place any warmer was sounding like a waste to him right now.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma March 8th 2015, 3:38 pm

Upon phasing into the building Bernard found he just talked to some frozen solid guys, he was either going crazy or it was the adrenaline pulsing through his veins. He also found it was horrifically cold in this building, much colder then he originally thought. Even with his sealed suit the bitter temperature was felt. He shivered as he aimlessly walked around, what happened here? The door had now been closed behind him...and frozen over. Its not like that would keep him from leaving, he could always phase through it. However leaving would defeat the purpose of coming here. A voice finally echoed through the building, one he assumed was Gravitas'. Next followed a couple more distant voices that presumably were responding to the first. Bernard ignored it all as he saw it was nothing more then a radio, he didn't want to play this guys game.

He sped around the building looking for anything other then the radio, but all he found was ice....and the person who fired the sonic cannon at him. She didn't look like anything special, it seemed she probably just had high tech weaponry. Bernard decided he would swiftly blitz her to avoid her getting in the way again, shouldn't be a problem. At the speed of sound he charged her from behind, aiming a wicked fast punch at the back of her head.
Gamma
Gamma

Number of posts : 63
Job : Breaker of Chains and Mario Highscores
Humor : You must rule jerusalem
Registration date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency March 11th 2015, 6:08 pm

"Freezing you to death? Well now that's an interesting thought. Did you put that all together by yourself or did you need someone to walk you through that?" Gravitas asked over the radio. He didn't truly care about their names, rather he wanted to hear their voices. So far so good it would seem. According to his forerunner he anticipated on four individuals being in that room with A-Z. With that in mind he noted that he only heard two of the voices. The next he heard was something that made him smile. He looked over at a man in a yellow wic shirt with bloodshot eyes and a rapidly twitching eyebrow. With a motion of his hand, Gravitas sent the jittery speedster away for reasons known only to him.

"If you're here for the Agency then you're barking up the wrong tree... and as far as you, Mister Shadow... if you've escaped the Agency's grasps before you will not be able to do so again, of this I guarantee. If you'd really like to go against the Agency you shouldn't have stepped into the warehouse with one. Unfortunately all I can promise is that I will allow you all to live when the Agent lies dead. If not then I'm afraid out of caution you're all going to die." Gravitas explained before releasing the talk button on his hand-held radio.

The temperature was beginning to drop as molecules in the air began to creep to a slowing pace. Unfortunately the speedster would begin to feel the taxing effect of running. Him running at his full speeds was now impossible as to do so would be detrimental to his own welfare. It seems as if they had their "task" cut out for them. They needed to kill Agent Prima to survive...or find the source of the unnatural cold and put an end to it.
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 11th 2015, 6:43 pm

So, now he wanted to insult him, not a very smart move on the metahumans part at all. If they wanted to condescend, then they could do so as much as they wanted, until of course he tore their throats out anyway. One thing he did notice was that it was growing colder at a rapid rate, his body could feel it, and each motion grew more difficult to make as if something were holding him back. ”Cocky little bastard isn't he?” Hyperion noted to himself upon noting that the radio connection had been cut, now completely irked with the situation as a whole. Now it seemed they had two options for this, stopping the source of the cold which was not as obvious as he would have liked or killing the agency presence here. With how things seemed to be going, he would have to go towards the whole killing the agent, as anyone who expected him to suddenly know where the source was had too high of expectations.

All that he could guess was that something in here was making things colder, and that cold was weakening, or slowing him down. If the cold would truly kill him, Hyperion didn't know, but he was not in the mood to find out, so that meant getting out of here as soon as possible. He would have to pay back the cocky bastard behind the radio too, for putting him through this in the first place. If they wanted to play hardball, then he was more than aware of how to return the favor. Reaching for the amulet that hung around his neck, Hyperion removed it as it rapidly shifted, turning from simple necklace into a scythe with sharp blade at the end. Each movement felt like it required more effort than he would have liked, meaning he would need to end this soon.

Hyperion turned towards the one known as Prima. ”Hey, I know you're probably here to kill everyone here and everything, but I was thinking.....how about we hold off the slaughter of each other until we kill that asshole behind the radio? I don't like him, you...probably don't either, everyone wins.” Perhaps his logic was flawed, but then again he just did not have patience for this asshole, and his goddamn cold.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 11th 2015, 7:20 pm

She continued to search the room for a clue as to what her next move should be. The temperature in here was steadily dropping. Alison could still feel the cold. How it caused her physical pain like a bunch of sharp knives running through her entire body. She wasn't a fan of this feeling. Fortunately for her, the cybernetic parts weren't being affected, even though her computer system was cutting back to accommodate for the temperature change. Alison didn't know what would happen to her if that lost all power, and she wasn't sure she wanted to take the risk of finding out. There had to be a way out of this, somehow.

The voice over the radio continued to speak to them, and her computer system recognized the voice as Gravitas'. Gravitas seemed intent on killing all of them with this icy deathtrap. He disregarded the things that Marcus and the other one said to him, but one thing he said got her attention. He knew that she was a part of the agency, though apparently didn't know she wasn't a willing member. Gravitas told them their only chance of survival was to kill her. Prima tensed up and tightened her grip on her weapons. She fully expected them to let the fear of death allow them to be persuaded to go through with it, so she prepared herself to fight all of them.

She heard movement coming from behind her as she looked at the fog controller as he turned towards her with a scythe in his hand. Not an ounce of hesitation on their parts. Instead of attacking however, he offered an alliance of sorts to her. This one did not take kindly to being trapped in a freezing room either. Was he being legit though, or just trying to get her to let her guard down. If it was the latter, it kind of worked for she did, and something hit her from behind. Prima was struck in the back of the head, but she barely felt the blow. She felt anger resonate within her as she turned towards the one that had hit her and pointed the barrel of her sonic pulse rifle directly at his head. Prima pulled the trigger and the blast of sonic energy was fired right in his face.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 12th 2015, 2:51 am

Marcus listened once again, he was getting a little tired of listening but alas he did it anyway but was little disappointed that not only did they not care for help but they saw him as an easy capture for the agency.  ”Oh I have a few new tricks since last time.” Marcus whispered to himself as he noticed it got colder.  Much Colder. He soon learnt that the one they wanted dead was an Agency member and he knew which one it was. Not the mist man, not the now speedster he noticed earlier and not him but the lady that told him to follow her.  He turned to her and the other that now held a scythe of mist stuff and that meant he could use it and make it much like Marcus could himself. The man spoke about not wanting to fight and killing the man behind the radio, Marcus didn’t like that and he needed groups doing heavy annoyance to this Agency.

Marcus didn’t want to have been dealing with two people right now. ”Mate I wouldn’t recommend working with the agency unless you want to be their pet dog. They take Yes Master as their only answer.” Marcus called out to the mist man in his demonic voice thanks to his mask. A wisp of fire lit up in Marcus’s hand to see if he could warm himself up a little while he lifted a tendril from the mist of darkness that had been leaking out of him since they got into the warehouse. He would have sent it but then the agent dog was attacked by the speedster, an attack that hadn’t done much and she turned quite quickly to fire that shotgun he felt like avoiding.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma March 12th 2015, 5:30 am

His punch didn't seem to have that much of effect on the woman, which was disappointing. And there was also the problem of the place getting even colder, which slowed him down some. Next the woman whipped around and shot her sonic cannon directly at him. Normally he would be able to evade, yet the horrible cold slowed him down so much he was hit. The sonic energy bombarded his senses, which caused him to scream wildly and literally shattered his helmet. His nose and ears started to bleed, his speedy metabolism only making it worse. Finally he gave way, the true cause of death unknown. He fell to the ground, a pool of blood leaking out from his mouth. The bright red liquid hot against the frost covered floor. In one last breath his life faded away, a sad situation it was. He clearly hadn't expected this, he had payed for his lack of planning in blood.

(OCC: Well that ends the sad sad life of the character, poor Blindside.))
Gamma
Gamma

Number of posts : 63
Job : Breaker of Chains and Mario Highscores
Humor : You must rule jerusalem
Registration date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency March 17th 2015, 9:06 pm

"Well that was thoroughly disappointing." Gravitas said as he shook his head. That was seriously one of the dumbest attempts he had ever seen. "At least I know God's name isn't Robert Kirkman." He said as he leaned back and looked to the radio in his hand. He contemplated saying something, but he knew there was nothing to gain in doing so. Honestly he took comfort in the death of the fool, as the woman showed her true colors and abilities. Gravitas would have done things differently, but despite the differences the result was the same.

"Why?" The man in the red jacket and the sweatpants asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Because he didn't feel anything when the character died." Another said with a snigger before realizing the humor was lost on the other man. "So what types are we dealing with boss?" The man asked as he squatted down and hunched over, turning his head to give a rather anxious smile.

"We got a Fairy Fighting type, we got one corpse alongside a dark-type with....well I suppose we'll call it a ghost type, though I'm not sure that does it justice." Gravitas said as his head turned and he seemed to look and examine the members of his gang. They seemed to have a bit of an unspoken lingo about how to describe enemies. Yes it was obviously based upon Pokémon. That's how you know this gang could really kick ass. All the higher-ups were fans of Pokémon...except AZ for other reasons.

"Okay, send Xerox and Shade in. Xerox on the Fairy fighter and the Dark type, then Shade can take out the ghost-" The man in red began but he was interrupted when the looming hood shifted to look at him. "No. I won't force Shade to do something he doesn't want to. Xerox, on deck." Gravitas said before bringing the radio to his mouth.

"Aye Aye Capt'n." The young man said before standing up and rushing off to wherever "on deck" was. Next Gravitas spoke into the hand-radio.

"I'm afraid I must concur, The Agency has only two kinds of allies. Slaves and indentured servant's. Tell me, do you know what it's like to be shackled? To have your every whim curbed to appease another? There are no words. Slavery doesn't even do it justice. In slavery your master cannot reign over your spirit...in slavery you still have your hopes and dreams. Shackling? You have nothing...you're just an empty shell...another's will forced into the form of someone else. Do you want that for yourself? Ally yourself with the Agents by all means...for if you succeed in killing me my death is already avenged by the life you will live after." Gravitas said, his speech nothing more than a warring and an attempt to draw out time just a little longer, making it as cold as possible in order to give Absolute Zero his best chance against such powerful adversaries. Alas he knew that his foe's would not entertain his voice any longer. The rats were finished with the delusion of cheese and now looking for a way out of this maze. "I suppose I've talked long enough...though I suppose I will leave you with one last warning..."

"...The Ice Man cometh." He whispered into the radio and in that moment the entire room of ice shook, the temperature had finally stopped dropping and hypothermia was a genuine concern at this point. Several people encased in ice shattered, leaving only four standing humanoids and the thick icicles on the ceiling.
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 23rd 2015, 6:49 pm

”You have no idea.” Hyperion chuckled softly, more than aware of what the male spoke about yet at the moment he could not be bothered to care. Yet, he had no more time to waste talking with this metahuman, if they wanted to talk they could do so while he was cutting them into pieces. With a casual motion, he removed the locket from around his neck and it would begin to morph, turning from necklace into a wicked black scythe, runes carved along the blade. Ice pricked at his skin, sending another shiver up his back as he looked around for whatever would be causing this unearthly cold. Ice statues shattered, scattering their organic fragments around, leaving only four left, and something told him that perhaps the enemy was here among them. Twirling the scythe within his hand, Hyperion let the dark energy gather upon its blade and with a flourish, he unleashed a wave of it across the room before him. It was a test more than anything, to see if destroying the remaining ice figures would do anything.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 23rd 2015, 10:24 pm

Alison looked on in horror as the blast fired from the tip of the rifle in her hand. A loud whirring sound issued from it and the blast hit the person it was being fired at directly in the face. A brief moment of anger and frustration had overcame her and caused her to fire directly at him. Now it had hit. The blast of sonic energy tore through the person's helmet and pelted him in the face. He was practically mutilated as it struck him dead-on, and then fell to the ground lifeless.

She was still for a moment after that happened. Every instance where she was forced to hurt someone had been an unpleasant experience. This time however, she knew that she couldn't blame the agency. That action had been all on Alison herself, and she felt nothing but sadness and anger over it.

As she stood there doing nothing, the computer in her signaled to pay attention. Agent Prima still had a mission to complete after all. The radio was active again and Gravitas was talking to them once again. There was also the little matter of the other two people in the room. They stood not that far from her and looked ready to attack at any moment. It was hard to focus on what Gravitas was saying with that in mind.

He was going on about what it was like being forced to work for the agency. Something she knew all too well. Shame his words were of no help to her. All they could do was make these people want to kill her even more in order to ally with him. Such an unfortunate prospect. He then hung up with a warning of the one with the ice powers being nearby, and the whole room shook. The ice statues formed from people being frozen to death started to break. All but four were destroyed. That meant one of them was actually the ice master. The cryokinetic had been in the room the entire time, and because of the thickness of the ice and the room's temperature, she hadn't been able to detect him.

Prima wondered if she'd be able to attack all four of these statues fast enough to figure out which one was the ice master before they could respond. Truth be told, she wasn't liking her chances right about now. She was half tempted to signal for help, even though that thought sickened her. Instead she put her sensors to work once more and scanned each of the four remaining statues to try and figure out which one held a still living person. She scanned the one closest to her, and it wielded no lifesigns. She turned towards another and her vision was met with a wave of energy coming right towards her from the man with the scythe. With no time to react, Prima was hit by the blast and knocked to the ground. Grasping her weapons tight, she aimed the grenade launcher right at the scythe wielder and fired an explosive round at him. Prima then quickly started getting back to her feet before anything else could happen.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 2 Empty now I didn't have much. I was barely able to get this post done but pm if anything here looks bad.

Post by Shadowoof April 1st 2015, 10:43 am

Marcus was would have been thankful for his fevers around about now for the cold was starting to get on his nerves. The speed guy was dead, the woman killed him with her shotgun of sonic properties it seemed. something he looked forward to avoiding along with whatever else she had. The man on the radio was talking again, explaining the thing he said only in a lot more detail then Marcus cared to give. Actually, the guy behind the radio was starting to annoy Marcus. He traveled across country to find this group because he thought they were against the Agency but turns out they really didn't care for others who opposed the Agency.

That really annoyed him but right now he had other things to deal with, an ice man was coming and his abilities could deal with that but he also had a cold killer in the room and another who... just released a wave of energy right at him or at least not at him but in the general direction. Good news was the woman was hit by the blast and he remembered what jackass from the radio had said before. Focusing on the spot behind the woman, Marcus exploded with shadows before reappearing behind her, a large shadow like blade(just cover it in black) formed along his arm and he went to uppercut the women's mid back, spinal area with it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 6th 2015, 2:23 am

His blast likely would have destroyed the ice constructs, but what got in his way was the damn agent of all things. What was she thinking moving in front of am attack when he was trying to do something? ”You dumb bitch.” Hyperion muttered as she was struck with the attack, though it seemed that his energy did almost nothing to the woman, as she would only come back with another attack. It looked like it would have hurt if it hit, but with a twist of his scythe, spinning the weapon he would craft a barrier between him and the attack. This black energy took the blast, but dissipated as soon as both met, leaving him unharmed. While he went about defending himself, the unknown shadow user would then move to strike at her ”You really should watch where you're going." He growled, an aura of black energy ringed with red lightning formed around him, Hyperion's stance changing. So it seemed she was getting in his way, so Hyperion would crush her himself.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 6th 2015, 10:58 pm

The fighting had begun, and it was inescapable. The scythe wielder and the one that had been identified as Marcus had been baited into attempting to kill her in order to save themselves, and they had taken the bait. They were going to completely ignore the fact that one of Gravitas' men was hiding somewhere in this room too and instead focusing entirely on her.

Prima was getting back up after being struck by some energy attack unleashed by the one with the scythe. She had been knocked to the ground, but was otherwise fine. Her recovery attempt had been covered with a grenade being launched at the scythe wielder. That kept him busy long enough for her to get back up. Her sonic rifle was fully charged again. Time to put it to use again. She saw the shadow man was also attacking her, a large scythe like blade attached to his arm that was formed by his powers. Was everybody going to try and attack her with scythes? This was a weird trend going. Prima reacted quickly and pointed the sonic pulse rifle at him and fired it.

After the sonic blast was let loose she stowed the grenade launcher away rather than attempt to reload it. Using it against two people in close quarters with a third hidden somewhere was not a viable option. She then pulled out a small axe and she spoke to the two of them. "Stop this. I don't want to fight you, but you'll leave me no choice, won't you?" she said sounding a bit sad.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top