The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gravitas of the Agency scheme

Post by Forceaus April 6th 2015, 10:58 pm

The fighting had begun, and it was inescapable. The scythe wielder and the one that had been identified as Marcus had been baited into attempting to kill her in order to save themselves, and they had taken the bait. They were going to completely ignore the fact that one of Gravitas' men was hiding somewhere in this room too and instead focusing entirely on her.

Prima was getting back up after being struck by some energy attack unleashed by the one with the scythe. She had been knocked to the ground, but was otherwise fine. Her recovery attempt had been covered with a grenade being launched at the scythe wielder. That kept him busy long enough for her to get back up. Her sonic rifle was fully charged again. Time to put it to use again. She saw the shadow man was also attacking her, a large scythe like blade attached to his arm that was formed by his powers. Was everybody going to try and attack her with scythes? This was a weird trend going. Prima reacted quickly and pointed the sonic pulse rifle at him and fired it.

After the sonic blast was let loose she stowed the grenade launcher away rather than attempt to reload it. Using it against two people in close quarters with a third hidden somewhere was not a viable option. She then pulled out a small axe and she spoke to the two of them. "Stop this. I don't want to fight you, but you'll leave me no choice, won't you?" she said sounding a bit sad.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gravitas of the Agency scheme

Post by Shadowoof April 7th 2015, 12:02 am

Marcus didn't expect the woman to get up so quickly but saw her movements. He was never that great a fighter but man did he have reflexes. The moment she rose her arm with the shotgun, the barrel right at his face Marcus melded into his shadow form, the sonic blast spearing though his body with no effect and harmlessly going on it's day though the warehouse.

He stood their, bored. Waiting was not an option and while she spoke he unmelded himself and pulled his bladed arm back and thrusted it towards her. It's size and how close they were should easily allow the blade to connect to his target. A few words of his own came with it. "You may not but the group that has your life does. And I hate that group." He didn't care for the woman now, she tried sympathy, threats. She was their plaything and there wasn't anything he could do about except destroy it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 16th 2015, 5:38 pm

Hyperion prepared for whatever the female would throw his way next but instead of an attack, she seemed to use her words. An interesting concept but then again he didn't quite have time to deal with her, so he would do the easy thing. This strange shadow dude was also attacking the woman, but right now he was more worried about finding this person lowering the temperature more than anything. Preparing himself for a second attack, Hyperion looked around. ”I wasn't attack you in the first place. If you have any sort of shields or whatever, I suggest putting them up now.” He said letting energy gather around him like an aura, building up. ”I'm sure you don't want me hitting any of you accidentally.” With that he unleashed it, a wave that spread outwards across the room, filling it up.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 16th 2015, 8:11 pm

Despite how dangerous the situation she was in, Alison was trying to get out of it as peacefully as she could. She was only being ordered to go after Gravitas, so she didn't have to fight these two, nor did she want to. She tried to convince them not to fight, but to no avail. Now that this was actually happening, which one was the bigger threat? As of now, the answer seemed to be Marcus. He was attacking her from behind after using that phasing power to avoid her use of the sonic pulse rifle as a counterattack. Prima swung her other arm around and blocked his shadow scythe with the axe in her hand.

Prima turned around to look at the man that had just tried to strike her from behind. She took a step back to try and give herself some room as she continued to try and hold the blade back. Two of them versus one of her. Time to employ some unconventional methods. One of the cases on her belt opened up and a shotgun came flying out of it and aimed right at Marcus. An explosive sound rang out as it fired directly at his chest.

While engaged with the shadow manipulator, Prima could hear the man with the scythe that also seemed to wield shadows talking. She watched him out of the corner of her eye as he motioned to do something. Another of those energy waves was unleashed, this one much larger that the previous one.

Seeing that her sonic pulse rifle wasn't fully charged, she had to use a different option to protect herself from this incoming attack. She was almost panicking as another one of the cases on her belt opened and the flamethrower came out and unleashed a blaze of flames that created an explosion when they collided with the energy wave that managed to keep her safe from it, but not stop the energy attack. It wound up spreading around the room as the ground before her was lit aflame. She could hear ice being shattered all around her due to that energy wave and looked up to see that the icicles above her looking like they were about to fall.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 23rd 2015, 3:16 am

When the clash of energy and blade clashed, Marcus broke off the attack and backed away. Seemed the agency had plenty of means to fight back. Marcus kept moving back best he could on the ice until she pulled out from what seemed no where a shotgun. He saw what they fired last time and formed a wall from the mist infront, the pellets colliding and boucing back to the ice ground. Lowing the shadow wall Marcus saw another wave of energy come again and rised it while surronding himself in darkness to avoid the attack.

After the attack, Marcus would collaspe his barrier into a disc shape in which they would split into at least a dozen before flying towards the Agent. His plan had failed, find the gang, Hopefully join if they were actually looking to seek help. And while he hated the agency, he didn't have the time to deal with an agent that could poop flamethrowers and shotguns from her ass. He had a way out though the wall soon and that was if he could get close enough to one of them. "Welp. This is turning to a waste of time." Marcus said aloud while continuously making distance to the two and hopefully the unknown third.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus April 24th 2015, 9:09 pm

A great deal had happened since the battle began, though sadly Absolute Zero could wait no longer. Waiting nay longer ensured not only their demise, but his demise as well. While he was loyal and willing to die for his leader, he followed the directives given to him. He had to stay alive, no matter the cost. The ice on the roof cracked and instantly a massive icicle sped down at inhuman speeds to impale and crush anything below. Once the icicle was wedged into the ground a piece was sent out flying at Agent Prima as a foot stepped forward and a rather large man stepped from the icicle. He flailed an arm and shattered the rest of the icicle before looking around at the opposition.

The cold was sufficient now. Nothing living could stand to these temperatures for long, however Absolute Zero had many things to consider. One was an Agent, no doubt equipt to deal with this conditions. The other was a young man that seemed to loath the cold but was not overly hindered by it. Finally he came to shadow, not knowing what the fuck he was but rationalizing that if it could sink into the shadow realm like Shade could, then he too must not be overly affected by the cold. Tough crowd to say the least... How, oh how would he deal with them? Perhaps he would need to die, despite Zak's orders. The damage had been done though and he had revealed himself, for better or worse. Saying nothing he plotted out his course of action.

The first thing he did was something he didn't normally do. He literally threw himself at Prima, lowing a shoulder and letting out a grunt.

"Absolute Zero used "Take Down" on our Fairy-Fighting type." Gravitas said as he sat there, still using his senses to get the vague outlook of everything that was going on in the room not too far away. The hot-headed man in sweatpants chuckled and shook his head while the others sat there quietly and awaited the news and or orders Gravitas continued to give unto them.

The Gravitas of the Agency scheme - Page 3 Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof June 2nd 2015, 3:01 am

Marcus had continued to skate back, the ice making it kinda hard t keep balance but it was the giant icicle that made him fall flat on his ass, the cold ice stinging his hands as he moved to regain a standing composure. Looking up, he could see that a man had now left the ice and was charging the annoying bitch. "Ohhh. Thank god, someone else who wants her dead." Marcus said as he looked around at the ice and lifted his hand to his eyes, a hellfire flame erupting from his finger and engulfing his hand, his regeneration barely keeping the hot flames from melting away his hand. "And heat. Been wanting to do this for ages." He would say in relief if only a little from the cold.

Human you might want to deal with this first before trying to warm yourself up. We have mister reaper over their and now we have snow man and robot woman. Darks reminder made Marcus look back to his enemy and possible allies. Quite possible if they didn't try to kill him with the cold yet he couldn't see how he would help out the snow dude. His fire would most likely hinder him and his shadow's needed to be aimed a little better from a closer range.

"Back into the pan." Marcus would wine as he began to take awkward steps towards the two, his distance meaning it would be a short yet long time to get their at this rate.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top