The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_vote_lcapArc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_voting_barArc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_vote_lcapArc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_voting_barArc Event: Era of Eir (signup) I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) Empty Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup)

Post by Sim April 5th 2014, 6:14 pm

Era Of Eir
Mankind will fall and a darkness will block out the sun.
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) Dystopia1
The villain known as Eir has always desired an end to mankind. Heroes have always risen to stop her. In the future a vengeful Eir would claim dominion over time itself to erase her defeats from history.  In the future, there are no more heroes. In the future, there is no hope.

In another timeline, the year 2050 was only the beginning of a golden age of mankind. Metahumans and humans coexisted in harmony, and the nations of the world were headed towards a lasting peace. The Eir of that time used time travel technology to erase that timeline. She contacted her past self and, using her knowledge of future events and technology, handed her everything she needed to enact their plan. With Eir pulling the strings, conflict began that would plunge the world into its third world war. In 2030 the first nukes were launched. Then Eir's machines were activated. 

Steel behemoths around the world pumped pollutants into the atmosphere. A dark cloud shrouded the sun permanently. Vast numbers of animal and plant species were destroyed. The polluted air made man sick, and weak. Already ravaged  by their own war and the shroud factories, mankind was not prepared for what came next: The automata. Armies of unfeeling steel soldiers made in Eir's image crushed the weakened humans easily. Seemingly overnight, Eir had established a hold on most of the world. In the year 2060 A.D., her grip on the Earth is nearly total. She rules from the ruins of the United states, once a symbol of freedom and democracy it is now a place of fear and totalitarianism. Across the globe Eir's Harbingers, individuals that have given up their humanity in exchange for power, maintain Eir's dominance and crush those that would still think to fight against her. The remnants of the human race are a broken people, used for whatever purposes Eir sees fit.

Yet even now, there is hope for man.

Even in the shattered remains of North America, there are those who would fight to bring back the light. An aged Forcewave still lives, and leads a ragtag rebellion group against Eir. More may join in their fight soon, some from an unlikely place: the past. At great cost the rebellion is able to obtain schematics for Eir's time machine and recreate and unstable but functional one of their own. They will send a message back to a time when the sun could be seen clearly, and heroes still walked the Earth. Heroes and villains alike will be brought from the past to save the earth. With their help, they just might be able to defeat Eir and undo the dark future she has created.
Will you stand and fight for mankind?
Arc Roster
Eir's Harbingers
CORE, Harbinger of Substance (North Arctic)
The Resistance
Spellstone
Su Daji
Karah
John X
Smoke
Jackson Colbert
John Jaramillo
Jeisen

If you wish to sign a character up for this arc post in this thread  declaring which side you will fight for and a link to said character. You may sign up to fight against Eir with the resistance, or signup as one of Eir's Harbingers. Those in the resistance may play as current versions of their characters brought to the future or as future versions of their characters. (So long as it makes sense.) Harbinger's are player controlled arc bosses and will be given enhancements courtesy of Eir that will allow extra stat points for characters with incomplete grids that wish to be a harbinger. Harbingers will also be given dominion over an area of Earth and command over Automata forces. Those that wish to be harbingers will need to able to communicate with me, preferably through Skype. If you wish to crush humanity but don't want to be a harbinger, then you may be able to serve one of the harbingers. You will need to discuss this with the player controlling said harbinger. Any other ideas for character roles may be discussed with me.
One Character per player, please.

Last edited by Sim on April 21st 2014, 3:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) Empty Re: Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup)

Post by Timmmithy April 5th 2014, 8:49 pm

Trent Arbitarus

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7553-trent-arbitarus-new

He will side with the resistance, being brought from the past, to the future using the time travel.
Timmmithy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell April 5th 2014, 8:51 pm

Archon stands with the resistance if they will have him

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 6th 2014, 1:38 am

Alternate timeline Milla Stand with Eir as a harbinger (if allowed, if not she can be an underling)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus April 6th 2014, 5:16 pm

I would like to sign Vexus up as one of the Harbingers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga April 7th 2014, 10:19 am

oh boy evil bad xia! She'll have a bad guy cape! and a villanous helmet!

Also since you say eir blocks out the sun, we have a nuclear ice age on our hands then?

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX April 7th 2014, 6:46 pm

Nicole Landale aka Violet

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet

She will side with the resistance and will hail from the past.

Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner April 8th 2014, 9:42 pm

Overgrowth shall be forced into servitude by Eir and become a Harbinger.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim April 8th 2014, 11:02 pm

Apparently people around here are extremely willing to sell out the human race.

All Harbinger slots are full.

But we need plenty more people to fight for the resistance, so please sign your characters up!
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmithy April 8th 2014, 11:04 pm

Haha, is this a sign for the real world? I hope not!
Timmmithy

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo April 9th 2014, 3:56 pm

Spellstone from the past will fight against Eir in the resistance! Watch your back, bad guys!

Arc Event: Era of Eir (signup) Iwanrheonsinging_zpse77ab8b6
Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Number of posts : 215
Humor : Bad Language
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 April 12th 2014, 4:31 pm

The assassin with no past is most surely ready.

16 is down for the Resistance!

"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton April 13th 2014, 9:43 am

Future Daji will be solely focusing on ridding the world of her pesky bitchass niece Xiao

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by creator April 13th 2014, 12:33 pm

Karah will fight for the Resistance!!!

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by gerg174 April 13th 2014, 1:16 pm

I offer John X for whatever is needed
gerg174

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top