The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Helia I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Helia I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Helia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Helia I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Helia I_vote_lcapHelia I_voting_barHelia I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Helia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helia Empty Helia

Post by creator September 20th 2013, 4:40 pm

CHARACTER NAME- Illianis
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Illianis
Title: The fog that blinds even death
Alignment: Chaotic hero
Race: Mixed
Hair: Red
Eyes:Gray
Height: 6,0
Weight:154
Blood type:
O positive

The Looks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.

The Legacy

Personality:
She is very nice as you get to know her and she will defend her friends no matter what.  However she is also quick to fight and not afraid of the site of death or blood.  She has a really bad attitude and at times can be more of a man than a lady.  She also hates dresses and other girly things and she despises bright colors.

History:

She was alone until the age of 13 and now lives with her real father.  Her mother took her from her father's care when she was 6 and then left her alone when she was 7 after realizing that she couldn't raise her.  Her mother just dissapeared one day when helia was sleeping.  The next three years after that she was fighting for survival which is how she discovered the fog later naming it Nerfram. From that point on she and nerfram were close like little sister and big brother in some since.  All she had to do was sing a soft tune and the fog would appear like a silk blanket to protect her when she was scared.  When her father finally found her she was hardened from all the fights she whent through and blood she watched spill in order to make a living.  When she was 16 she decided that she would stop the evil that could possibly cause people to do such terrible things which is when she became the heroine named Illianes "The fog that blinds even death."

The Powers

Power 1:My Friend
When she sings a fog rolls in from all directions and any crack in the earth.  She calls this fog Nerfram and this fog is like a loyal dog. This fog can act as both a "shield" and a "spear" with its diverse attacks. However the fog is mainly used for long range attacks. This fog also isn't made of actual water and air but of a substance Helia calls Nile which seems to be a more thicker form of water mixed with liquid metal. This is substance is what makes the fog able to block and return attacks. Where the substance comes from is unknown to helia at the moment.

Power 2: Doday
This is the brother of Nerfram who's decided to join Helia for reasons yet unknown.  When Using this Helia can create clones of herself in the form of dark grey silhouettes.  They aren't nearly as strong as helia or durable, but they are twice her speed.  Doday appears as a pair of black gloves two chains with a reach to the moon and back.

Power 3: blanket
When Helia releases Nerfram to fight by her side she is covered by a layer of metals so thin that when the it connects with her skin it's as if it isn't there.  This layer increases her speed, durability, and strength.

WEAKNESS:
Lightning-
Because her abilities are used with unknown forms of metal helia is vulnerable to lightning as she runs around as a large lightning rod

Magnetism-
By being attack by strong waves of magnetic energy her powers could essentially be stripped from her temporarily while the energy continues.

Pride-
Helia's pride gets in the way of her thinking a lot and it causes her a lot of problems in life. She never gives in to anything unless there is nothing else she could do. She's quick to fight and almost never gives up.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
1.Endurance
3.Agility
4.Reaction
2.Strength

Last edited by creator on May 3rd 2015, 10:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Helia Empty Re: Helia

Post by Samael Christensen September 20th 2013, 8:02 pm

Now where can I start with this one?

You need to seperate ability for each of the things you listed. Changing the hardness of her skin would have to be reflected through an ability that increases her durability, if the first and second are the same, that would basically be manipulating the fog, and forming constructs with it, and the last is covered by Fighting Skill.

Flight only goes up to 2, 2 being a perfect form of flight.

The first point of wealth is free, and does not count towards the first 30 points you get. The first three levels of intelligence and Occult are equal to the other, so unless your character is capable in both science and magic, you do not need both. Please look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information on stats.

As for the spells and magic, unless you plan to delve into the magic system, you do not need either of them. If you are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is where you will find it.

Also it would be nice that you describe the fog power in greater description, and a manipulation ability needs to atleast be level 6 before it can create its own element.

Fix these things and I will look over the app again.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 21st 2013, 4:44 pm

Do not reply with your app again.

Edit your original post.

Do not use the basic text application.

Use the coded application in the code box:

Code:
It looks like this

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 21st 2013, 11:28 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 30th 2014, 6:46 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 30th 2014, 6:55 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac May 3rd 2015, 1:49 am

Unapproved for edits to the new system

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus May 3rd 2015, 7:22 pm

You need as many weaknesses as you have powers. So if you have 4 powers then you need to have 4 weaknesses.

In your case you need 1 more weakness.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 7th 2015, 5:06 pm

Reapproved

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top