The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:18 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) Empty March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Post by Zell November 15th 2013, 11:24 pm

”Vitals are nonexistent, as always. Subject displays no sign of life, but continues to function as if he were alive.” The head of the project reported, ever so dutifully to his superior. His superior was a meta-human, one who volunteered for the project but wasn’t exactly “up to par” with the prerequisites that came with being a test subject for the government. Such a meta-human with a “Captain America” mentality was bound to be bitter about it, but he still willingly took the assignment as charge to watch over the project’s safety. It was not what he wanted, but he served his country proudly by doing so. He had his hands behind his back, his violet eyes fixated on the scientists below, as well as the “Subject” below, eyes narrowed with distain.

”So Project: A.P.E.X is near completion?” The armored meta-human asked as he tapped his foot ever so lightly on the ground beneath him.

”Yes, Sir.” The Scientist replied. The armored meta-human growled a little, honestly hoping that some error would occur, or some travesty would result in the young man’s demise within that tank.  ”The Subject displays a rather advanced learning curve, it responds to all levels of stimuli both large and small, it’s eyes observe most of many, if not all details and the retention of these memories is at a near perfect, retaining ninety-eight percent of detailed memory, and form what we can tell so far the subject displays no memory deterioration…in essence the Subject remembers everything, and never forgets.”

”Great, the governments secret weapon against the Ether is another damn brainiac.” The meta human overlord sneered as he unlocked his wrist and brought his hands form his back to his front, crossing them and looking to the subject. ”What about those damn genes we’ve given him? Hasn’t he gotten any stronger, faster or more coordinated? Please for God’s sake don’t tell me he’s still floating there with a glass jaw!” He snapped.

”W-well sir, the subject displays no sign of physical development beyond that of the average human level- The scientist said this, and stopped when he was cut off by another disapproving sigh. While it was not directed at him, the scientist still felt disheartened at the reaction.

”-Well sir, with all due respect the level of intelligence the subject is displaying is beyond that of anything else ever recorded in-”

”Those damn Ether are at out doorstep and we’re not as ready as we could be… Tell me Doctor, when those Ether bastards are charging through our doors, soiling our nation’s land and killing our families, do you want a Brainy glass jaw to speculate and theorize, or do you want a solider? I don’t know about you…but I’d take a soldier ready to live and die by the blade before I’d take a man who himms and haaas.” The meta-human said with a disappointed tone. Though this was not his will, it was what the government sanctioned. He would not question orders, and so the project would continue. 

The Scientist had just finished his report, and slunk through the hallways, into the elevator and went back to the floor with the rest of his co-workers. He tossed his clipboard on the desk, removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He was oh so tired, but this genetic sequence wasn’t going to unravel itself, and it’s secrets would not shout themselves. So began another long night at the grind stone. 

”Williams, do we have a generic name for the subject?” Another called from across the lab. The scientist, Doctor Jamie Williams placed the glasses back on his head and looked into his desk mirror. He took in a sharp exhale, alarmed that he had accidentally moved a coloring contact lens from his right eye, revealing the inhuman purple iris. Luckily he simply placed his finger in his eye and fixed the lens. ”Williams?”

”Uh, No. So far the subject has only gone by Ascention Project Evolution Xeta, A.P.E.X, or Genetically Altered and Refined Transcendent Hemovore. “ Williams stated, looking in his mirror to be sure he had corrected his lens properly.

”He doesn’t have a name?” The other asked.
”It was Mago Masters.” Another hollered from across the room.
”But he doesn’t respond to that name anymore!”

”Eh..aaaahhhh… Would you both shut up!? Genetically Altered and Refined Transcendant Hemovore, G A,R,T,H. Garth, his name is Garth.” Doctor Willimas shouted as he ran his hand through his hair. He suddenly noticed that the subject had responded…actually looking at him…as if he heard the name called. Agent Williams began to have chills. This creature was genetically constructed by powerful creatures, and no matter what the overseer says, his sheer intellect was enough of a superpower. Williams shuttered as “Garth” closed his eyes and began to sleep once more.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) Empty Re: March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Post by creator November 16th 2013, 12:42 am

Helia sat their on a nearby stool as the scientists were yelling across the room. The boss was the one receiving these screams of information that helia wasn't really listening to and it seemed neither was the boss man. Helia was staring at the boy in the giant tube as bubbles floated in his weird water.  The boy was given the name garth and he seemed to be very important.  Helia sighed and watched the area looking from person to person as she studied each of their faces.  Her dad had blindly assigned her to this job thinking she was going to be babysitting someone.  Once helia was able to look at the application for the job she was ready to slap her dad square across the face, for in small letters at the bottom it says. "This 'babysitting' job has to stay government confidentiality." How do you give someone a job that has to stay on the DL according to the government.

"Dad when this is over you are going to get it."  She mumbled to herself as she stared at Garth.

She could hear murmurs come from people near her as she sat lazily on the bench.  Most of the guys here were built up meat heads...probably only good for protecting something.  Sadly Helia knew that she could beat all of them in a fight but not really because she was stronger than them.  One look and it was obvious that these people began to struggle with education after like 3rd grade.

"Classic TV dumb jocks x20."  Helia said slickly as she sprawled herself out onto the bench.

Unlike all of the other people In the building she was in a black school uniform with a chain that hung from her waist, she refused to look like these muscle heads while on this job,.  Her skirt was a classic just under her private area.  She had on black combat boots and her red hair was sprawled out all over her.  She laid there as her skirt rode up showing a pair of compression shorts.

"When can I do something interesting, not like sitting here watching you isn't interesting, I just think that we could be doing something funner right now had you not been stuck in that giant tube,  How is it in that tube anyways?"  Her faced suddenly peaked with curiosity as she thought about how it felt in the tube.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) Empty Re: March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Post by CainVulsore November 16th 2013, 11:32 am

Los Angeles, California home of the world’s worst people, the slum of the universe, and all the ickly evil scum gathered in one place. All except for those still wandering New York City and Him of course. This Him, was none other than Cain Vulsore, the Lord of Shadows himself. Breathing in a fresh breath of the cool night air Cain took a moment to look around at his surroundings gauging just where he ended up, and if he was anywhere near where he had expected to go, as some times Shadow Travel didn’t always put you were you wanted to go; especially when living shadow creatures where the ones moving you through the shadow world and back into the world of reality. Luckily for them of course the King of Darkness ended up outside exactly where he had wanted to be.

This place was a secret government facility that, from words of some of his ‘trusted’ flock out here, was holding a new specimen of vampire inside being tested on. This of course was not something the Lord of Shadows took lightly to. All creatures of the night were under his command and only he could torture them or experiment on them…if he ever so chose to do so. This and the fact that they said ‘new’ species of vampire was enough to make the big bad boss come swooping in himself to ‘free’ the lab rat and bring him, or her, underneath his wings. Rolling his neck and shoulders to get loosened up Cain stepped forward once before shadow traveling inside the base its self; it was time for the games to begin.

Once inside he rose up from the shadows, in a corner it seemed, and stood listening if only trying to gauge just what he was up against. Talking could be heard coming a bit away, something about a ‘Garth’, whatever that was, then some mumbling here or there. Perhaps he was close, perhaps not; Cain didn’t care it was time to have some fun. With a chaotic chuckle, his insane laughter echoed throughout the entire floor of the base while the shadows in the room rose up in response to their master’s call. Stepping forward out from his hidden corner Cain Vulsore took a bow, the shadows doing so as well. “Well, well, well…what do we have here…a bunch of bag o’ bloods thinking they can keep something oh so secret away from me?” A sadistic grin found its way onto his face as he spoke this line. “I’d love to see how that works out.”

With that the scientists own shadows shot out at them, all except for the one who called out the name Garth, and impaled the fools. They were dead in a blink, life taken before their eyes. “Oops looks like their secrets took them to the graves….who else wants a piece of me?” He cackled raising his hands and turning to face the ‘guards’ before putting his hands behind his back. “I won’t even need to lift a finger…” The Vampire Lord proclaimed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 16th 2013, 8:12 pm

It had not been long, and yes once gain everything changed. The meta-human overseer watched blood spill on the ground, crimson pools slushing out onto pure pristine white tile. His expression only changed to raise a brow. Oh, so another meta-human joins the conflict? With arms still crossed, the meta-human overseer glared down upon Cain, and with a scoff he pressed a button on his power suit.

”Will someone tell that girl to get in here, we got a breech. And I don’t mean a baby.” He said as he turned and walked down to the elevator. It seems as though Doctor Williams was spared for some reason, perhaps this meta human had a question for him. Perhaps fate was just kind to him. Either way, he was lucky indeed. The elevator came to a stop, and the Overseer stepped from the pod like elevator, stepping into a dark hallway and soon, light poured into it as the Overseer stepped form the hallway into the lab floor, seeing Cain across the room from him.

”Williams, get over here, NOW!” He ordered. The Doctor looked to Cain, and then made his walk towards the overseer. The overseer latched onto Williams, and directed him towards the elevator. Now it was the Overseer, Cain, and some guards. All that was left was to figure out where the heck that girl was. What was the government paying that brat for!?

”Well lookie here.” We got us a live one…or…maybe not.” The Overseer said, he chuckled and turned his back, making his way for the elevator to return to his office with the good doctor. The guards, being guards fired out at Cain, the meta-human Overseer smirked as he walked through the threshold of the hallway, safe from Cain for the moment. He was under no delusion, he knew he had just condemned his troops to death. Their death’s would be remembered, each and every one would die for their nation and all of them remembered and honored. The Overseer and Doctor Williams were in the safety of the office, Williams removing the contact lenses that concealed his natural eye color, and subsequently revealed his god-given gift.

”What the hell is that Williams?” The Overseer asked in a hushed and bitter tone. Williams ran his hands through his thick brown hair and let out a calming exhale.

”Vampire, Umbrakenetic, I thought I saw Magic, I can’t be sure though. He’s probably related to the one we kidnapped in order to augment A.P.E.X.” Williams said with a sigh, rubbing his eyes. He just watched his best and brightest colleagues get slaughtered by that monster.

”How do I kill it?” The overseer asked, not turning his attention from the room below. The Vampire would be upon them in no time, but the question was if that little girl could buy him enough time to gear up. Williams, instead of answering looked at the overseer, a look of mixed disgust and disbelief.

“I told you using Vampire genetics was a mistake!” Doctor Williams shouted as he pulled at his brown hair, resolving to simply scream at the overseer. The overseer was quick in response, with superhuman strength, he pinned Williams against the wall, causing the steel wall to indent behind the man.

”I didn’t ask your opinion Williams. I asked you how I kill it.” He stated plainly, pressing his forearm into the good doctor’s throat.

”You…use…light….you moron!” With the answer given, the overseer pulled his forearm from the doctor, and made his way to a pod of his own. He cracked his knuckles and snickered. He smiled, his teeth twisting into fangs, his eyes turning an amber gold, he looked back to the doctor and pointed to the pod.

”You know what to do. I’m gonna teach this guy why no one messes, with Slayerbane!”

======

Garth opened his eyes, looking to the girl, things had progressed. Soon he would be free….he could feel it in his blood.

I remember… He thought.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 16th 2013, 8:48 pm

Helia stared at the tube as Garth opened his eyes to look at her. She was about to start conversation when in an instant the sound of screams and the echo of someone's voice reverberated from behind somewhere. Next the boss man called her into action. She got up and stretched while walking towards the battle stage. When she appeared from the hallway adjacent to the invader she noticed blood everywhere and the boss man along with some scientist that must have been extremely lucky leaving the area.

"Of course I have to fight him." Helia said as she causally stretched herself.

Her voice echoed as she began to sing. The chill pulsed out everywhere as the whole room seemed to go dark. A chill encased helia and when she opened her eyes she was in her hero gear and a fog was rolling all over the area. She put her hand out and a tendril of smoke brushed past it.

"Okay nerfram lets get ready." She said as she put her hand down.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 16th 2013, 9:24 pm

Blam, Blam, Blam, ba-blam, ba-blam, plop, plop, plop. Those were the sounds that echoed throughout the base, lab, area as soon as the guards opened fire. A sinister cackle escaped the mouth of the Lord of Shadows who only stood there shaking his head in disgust. This is all the government could afford to send to stand against him? Was this truly what they had fallen back upon after the fall of Dominus? Cain’s laughter rose only louder as each and every one of the guards was struck down with a shadow spike through their heads. “I truly believed I would have fought better…It’s a shame really, but if this is all the American Government has to offer I’m surprised the Scarlet Bitch hasn’t taken over already…” Cain said aloud as the final guard was struck down, he still having not lifted a finger.

Of course this was when the room started to get darker, and not by his doing. The fog that seemed to come only when the sinning started and the red headed girl appeared ‘on stage’. Not Cain’s usual type she did have a certain appeal to her, especially in the outfit she wore. Those black and purple colors matched her red hair and body tone almost perfectly. But, it wasn’t as perfect as Cain’s black shoes, black pants, tight purple t-shirt, black leather jacket, jet black hair, and blood red eyes style of course. “Well, well, well look what the cat, or rather vampire, dragged in. Aren’t you a dashing young lady…nice set of peaches too” Cain said hands still behind his back of course. He had said he would do this all without lifting a finger and he certainly meant that.

“I do so hope you put up a better fight than those fools beautiful. Although, if you’d rather you can step aside now and I’ll bring you back to my place when this is all said and done.” He asked with a raised eyebrow, but the expression on her face certainly told him otherwise. “No? Well, it never hurts to asks” and with that two shadow’s rose up from behind the fog lady and took shape in the forms of stalagmites, or sharp pointy shadows, whichever you prefer. With a wink they went flying down at the girl’s back, it was time to see just what she could do. Cain didn’t want to kill her too quickly though, sure he had something to do but if he didn’t get to play with his little mousey first it wouldn’t be any fun.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 17th 2013, 1:31 am

. So it began, Garth sensed the energy nearby. Dark and foreboding, the other which opposed it was white and pure. What an impressionable battle this would make for the tube-breed. Though Garth was not the only one in a test tube at this point, no. The Overseer, Slayerbane, placed himself within a tube, and within seconds, Doctor Williams had injected needles into his epidermis, and even some going intravenously, pumping genetic altering agents into the meta human. Williams had half a mind to cut it off then and there, at the alarming rate of genetic alteration…the man was going to become a walking cancer, with god knows what as a power! Granted, Doctor Williams was aiming to have a Light based power to combat the darkness, but soon his mind turned to Garth. His research, his hope…it was all in this creation. This creation was his legacy, it was what he was going to be remembered for and it was about to be destroyed by a meta-human brawl.

Williams began to gather important documents, saving mainframe data and holistic information to a large-ass flash drive, top of the line flash drive. No test result, no diagnostic information, no trial or error, not even a mistake would be unaccounted for by time he was done. It took fifteen minutes, and he was half way done, though it would be interesting to see if the little met human girl would be able to survive the assault of the vampiric man. Williams did NOT suffer what he suffered to watch his creation be destroyed. Every anti-meta-human government genetic test he fooled, every person who rebuked him. No this wasn’t the end of this, and Williams was going to make sure of it. He resorted to leaving Slayerbane in the tank and collecting the remaining information he could. This was too vital to the government, and if the overseer was half the patriot he pretended to be, he’d understand.

===

Garth remained in the pod, awake, alert…oriented to his place and condition. Though he was not sure as to the time, nor his person. Two out of four wasn’t bad, for someone who spent the past twenty weeks under constant analgesic sedation. He remembered why he was placed under sedation in the first place, though it was still hazy. It had something to do with the scientists…they had done something to him. Ah yes…beautiful agony, the kiss of lady memory brought upon a total recall. He had been free of this pod for the first time in ages, and he was told to try out his new muscles. He went from being crippled to being just below human levels, and now he was abe to function akin to that of a normal human, though he despised the thought. He remembered asking the scientists why they were doing this to him. Only one answered him, a kind man. One of the only few good humans to be sure, he explained that it was to stop a threat. But then he asked one too many questions. He asked who he was. He was told that he was a monster…an abomination, created only to serve the “government” whatever the hell that was. It made him…angry. To be called a monster, to be called a tool. He struck out, and he killed many people that day…though now he was calmer…perhaps it was that darkness he felt. Perhaps the void of blackness and darkness had come to liberate him? He stirred in the liquid, forcing himself to try and reach for the glass with his hand…finding that he had been bound in this suit for…as long as he could remember. Instead he stuck out a foot, and kicked at the glass, being submerged in liquid of course proved the kicking of the glass to utterly ineffective.

It calls…

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 1:43 am

Helia stood there as the man made an attempt to flirt with her. Her face didn't change but her eyes showed clearly that she wasn't interested. Although the man didn't look half bad but he had a certain satanic vibe about him. Just as she was contemplating walking with him she was attacked by two spears from behind her. she glanced over her shoulder as nerfram blocked the shadows from her back and shattered the spears. Her face was straight and almost a little irritated.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to hit a girl." She said as she placed her hand on her hip.

"But I bet you sucked her dry." She said in an attempt to mock the mans comment.

Helia huffed then tendrils of fog rushed past her and towards her opponent. Her hair rushed past her as the tendrils charged at the vampire guy. She laughed as she watched the fog fly in the thick streams towards their target.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 17th 2013, 4:54 pm

“No, cut off her head and burned the body actually…hmm haven’t gotten to do that in a while to be honest. You wouldn’t mind if I did it to you, right?” Cain responded with a satanic smile and look in his eyes. She had somehow shattered his shadow spikes with that dammed fog stuff she had. This in his mind was complete and utter bull shit as even the strongest of elements and whatever manipulators had trouble dealing with his shadow constructs, let alone shattering them without even breaking a sweat. True, he had been taking it easy on the girl with the first set of spears, but seriously? This should not have happened…this girl might be a bit more trouble than Cain originally thought. Not much, but perhaps a tiny smidge of trouble, ranging about a four on a scale of one to ten.

The oncoming streams of fog were met with a shadow wall that formed in front of Cain; they blasted into the wall only to spread out around it. The wall its self though was hardly damaged, as Cain had upped his game with the wall. “Let’s see what’s stronger…shadows or fog…my giant wall or that bag o’ blood you call a body.” With a wink and a snarl, pearly white fangs glistening in the light, the wall which was at least ten feet tall and ten feet wide grew spikes and flew forward out at the female heroine. Cain knew that playing around with this little brat was going to cost him eventually but he hadn’t had this much fun in a while and needed an ‘easy’ victory. Plus if he beat the living snot out of her, had some fun while doing it, and then freed the experiment in the tube it was all a win-win situation.
((crappy post but meh))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 17th 2013, 7:40 pm

(Nothing of interest will happen with any of my characters for two more rounds or so... I'm out for two more rounds. Go for it Helia, I believe in you!)

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 7:53 pm

Helia was snatched to the side by her fog narrowly dodging the incoming wall of spikes.  She was very calm about the situation at the moment but that quickly turned when his last comment finally registered in her head.  Her face contorted into one of anger and she put her hands up as to signal her fog.

"Nerfram I want my chainsaw."  She said in an enraged tone.

The fog quickly contorted around her hand and then dispersed to reveal a thin shiny chainsaw.  The chainsaw was a little longer than her and their were two chains instead of one.  She looked at the guy then she swung her chainsaw sending a flurry of crescent wind like blades.

"Scream siren!" Helia yelled in a fit of anger.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 17th 2013, 8:49 pm

The girl's reaction time was far greater than Cain's it seemed, and she was easily able to pull herself out of the way with her fog. It wasn't until after the fact that the spiked shadow wall slammed into nothing besides a real metallic wall that Cain realized this though; which pissed The Lord of Shadows off greatly. Sure, he had been having fun playing around with the girl in his own twisted game of cat and mouse, but the mouse was not supposed to survive that little incident. Yet of course Lady Luck seemed not to be on his side once again and she did indeed survive the encounter. Hopefully the King of Darkness would be able to seduce her back to his side or this fight would drag out much longer than he had originally anticipated it would.

As for what happened next the New York Vampire could only stand there and laugh. She had given up her fog, which quite honestly was her most valuable asset in the fight in exchange for a chainsaw! A chainsaw that although seemingly magical quite honestly posed no true threat against the man in the black leather jacket. Cain truly could not believe his eyes with what he saw and so instead simply grinned when the crescent blades were flung out in his direction. Each and everyone that touched him, although shredding through his clothes, only bounces off his skin. "My, my, my, if you wanted to tear off my clothes so badly you only needed to ask. Instead you went and destroyed my favorite jacket and shirt...and to be honest I'm not sure I can let you live because of that now."

With a twisted grin on his face Cain stomped his foot on the ground shattering the ground from where he was standing out towards the girl in hopes of making her stumble. When that was done three shadow whips flung out at her, one from the front and two from each side; while a shadow spear sprang out from behind her. In his mind he had her trapped, the only place she could go was to jump up. But with that chainsaw in her hands, nearly as big as she was, jumping wasn't going to be the best course of action. "I believe it's high time we got a little serious; don't you sweet cheeks?" Cain asked with no real intention of hearing what her answer really was.

While this was going on back in the little laboratory four forms rose out from the shadows. There emerged two vampires that Cain identified as 'trackers' and one known as a flyer, with the forth being identified as a 'tank...For obvious reasons of course. The trackers and flyer rose up in front of the good doctor while the tank came up behind him and wrapped his arms around the skinny man, holding him in place. "You aren't going anywhere little man... Not till The Lord says so of course..." The 'lead' tracker said walking over to the 'hostage' doctor and removing the flash drive from the man who was being held down. Little did the four of them know though was that there was not supposed to be two people in pods...

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 17th 2013, 9:29 pm

Instead of dodging like she did before Helia decided to lunge at her opponent. That's when something dawned on her, she didn't even know this guys name. A tendril rushed towards her out of nowhere catching her off guard but her fog was well prepared. It grabbed her waist and pulled her back but as she was coming back she saw a spear appear and begin to rush towards her. The fog let her go and helia took the time to swing her chainsaw. She shifted her wait so that when the two objects connected she would fly to the direction her object was coming from.

"Nerfram push me up."
She called as she spun in a vertical circle.

She was like a spinning top on its side. The fog grabbed her ankles and slung her just above the spear so that she could spin across the top. As she swung above the spear she could see nerfram heading towards her opponent.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 24th 2013, 8:08 pm

Okay, so the little girl was pretty fast it seemed. Faster too than Cain’s own shadow creations and this was not something he had anticipated. This was not something the Lord of Shadows wanted to happen, not one bit. No matter what he seemed to do it was as if she knew it was coming, almost as if she knew what he was doing even before he did it. Yet of course that was a silly thought, there was no way she could know what was going to be done before it was, which pissed Cain off even more. The damn fog had to be the source of everything, and it was going to be obliterated along with her skull. For it was time it seemed, for Cain to lift a finger.

Lift a finger he did, and not just a finger but his entire hand was moved down to his side where he grabbed hold of his Kilij of Shadows. The object in which defined him as the Lord of Shadows, and out from its scabbard he raised it into the air and deflected the oncoming fog with it. “Nerfram this, Nerferam that my god lady do you ever use or say anything different?” He used his shadows to push him forward, flinging himself at the girl and slashed out at her with the Kilij of Shadows. While this was going on of course two shadows like whips flung out at the girl’s arms attempting to wrap around her arms and hold her down. She was becoming an annoyance that Cain did not feel like dealing with anymore; and because of this he was going to silence that annoyance. In the only way he knew how to.
((crappy late post is crappy and late))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 26th 2013, 2:37 pm

.       Doctor Williams didn’t have anything he could do…luckily for him however, the foolish creatures seemed to not notice the overseer, Slayerbane in the tanks. Apparently they didn’t think Williams was going anywhere without the permission of their lord. So the man was a vampire AND a lord? So he was a Vampire lord? Good to know, especially good information to have considering an umbra Kenetic could be one of the most enigmatic creatures. Though this information wouldn’t do him any good at the moment, and possible never if he died here. Garth was down on the next floor, in the max security room, though it was uncertain if he was still undisturbed. Meanwhile, Slayerbane here was just…about…done.

”Ding” Williams said, and without further notice, Slayerbane burst from his tank. Doctor Williams knew this all too well, Slayerbane was a werewolf, it was what made him a meta. But with this little exposure in the tank, he was now stronger, and faster, and it gave him a rather happy advantage at the moment. In truth, this “fail-safe” was implemented for Garth, as well as the entire room that Garth’s tank was in. Garth showed slight Umbra-kenesis tendencies, and it was rather…unnerving. Then again, this Vampier lord was unnerving, and it was a good thing that Slayerbane emerged when he did. With only a little effort, the now seven foot tall Slayerbane wrapped his monstrous claws around the tank’s wrists and sank his teeth into the monsters neck, then launching it across the room and out the window. The werewolf then proceeded to leap onto a the hunter with the flash drive, and devour the creature, gnashing the meat from it’s disgusting body. Williams looked back for the other minions of the Vampire lord, and while he still had the minute he hid himself from the feral werewolf. The creature dropped to all fours and sprinted out the window, right into the middle of the fray of the battle with Helia and the Vampiric Monarch. As he lurched form the window he shot straight down at Cain, his ferocious claws locking with the Kilij for a moment, until Slayerbane’s body followed through and he brought down his feet, the soft padded paws. A soft paw planted itself on Cain’s face likely irritating the Monarch, but no sooner had the soft plushuness of dog paw been there had Slayerbane pushed off the Vampire and lunged at Helia with ferocious fangs. It barely missed, Slayerbane snarled at the fog that had impeded his attack. He was now latched onto the wall and growling as he scaled it to the ceiling, and then beginning to walk on the ceiling, defying gravity! It’s growls and shifting eyes made it clear that it was not an ally to either of them, though it kept eyeing up Helia like she was a nice and easy salad. He suddenly pased the light, but it was quickly made clear that he cast no shadow…and when he passed the light he had completely vanished.

slayerbane:
       Williams snagged the flash drive, but was left with the two remaining servants. He secretly pocketed the flash drive and didn’t bother to fight right now, he was a human and was no match. He just had to hope that Slayerbane would kill the Vampire lord before his servants killed him.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top