The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMarch of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_voting_barMarch of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 Empty Re: March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Post by Zell November 26th 2013, 2:37 pm

.       Doctor Williams didn’t have anything he could do…luckily for him however, the foolish creatures seemed to not notice the overseer, Slayerbane in the tanks. Apparently they didn’t think Williams was going anywhere without the permission of their lord. So the man was a vampire AND a lord? So he was a Vampire lord? Good to know, especially good information to have considering an umbra Kenetic could be one of the most enigmatic creatures. Though this information wouldn’t do him any good at the moment, and possible never if he died here. Garth was down on the next floor, in the max security room, though it was uncertain if he was still undisturbed. Meanwhile, Slayerbane here was just…about…done.

”Ding” Williams said, and without further notice, Slayerbane burst from his tank. Doctor Williams knew this all too well, Slayerbane was a werewolf, it was what made him a meta. But with this little exposure in the tank, he was now stronger, and faster, and it gave him a rather happy advantage at the moment. In truth, this “fail-safe” was implemented for Garth, as well as the entire room that Garth’s tank was in. Garth showed slight Umbra-kenesis tendencies, and it was rather…unnerving. Then again, this Vampier lord was unnerving, and it was a good thing that Slayerbane emerged when he did. With only a little effort, the now seven foot tall Slayerbane wrapped his monstrous claws around the tank’s wrists and sank his teeth into the monsters neck, then launching it across the room and out the window. The werewolf then proceeded to leap onto a the hunter with the flash drive, and devour the creature, gnashing the meat from it’s disgusting body. Williams looked back for the other minions of the Vampire lord, and while he still had the minute he hid himself from the feral werewolf. The creature dropped to all fours and sprinted out the window, right into the middle of the fray of the battle with Helia and the Vampiric Monarch. As he lurched form the window he shot straight down at Cain, his ferocious claws locking with the Kilij for a moment, until Slayerbane’s body followed through and he brought down his feet, the soft padded paws. A soft paw planted itself on Cain’s face likely irritating the Monarch, but no sooner had the soft plushuness of dog paw been there had Slayerbane pushed off the Vampire and lunged at Helia with ferocious fangs. It barely missed, Slayerbane snarled at the fog that had impeded his attack. He was now latched onto the wall and growling as he scaled it to the ceiling, and then beginning to walk on the ceiling, defying gravity! It’s growls and shifting eyes made it clear that it was not an ally to either of them, though it kept eyeing up Helia like she was a nice and easy salad. He suddenly pased the light, but it was quickly made clear that he cast no shadow…and when he passed the light he had completely vanished.

slayerbane:
       Williams snagged the flash drive, but was left with the two remaining servants. He secretly pocketed the flash drive and didn’t bother to fight right now, he was a human and was no match. He just had to hope that Slayerbane would kill the Vampire lord before his servants killed him.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 Empty Re: March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore)

Post by creator November 26th 2013, 5:28 pm

Helia was about to land onto the ground and strike back when two tendrils wrapped around her.  She cried out a little in shock as the tendrils wrapped and began to squeeze around her.  Just as she thought it was over a wolf appeared and made her opponent look like a complete idiot, but then the wolf tried to attack her but luckily nerfram deflected him and caused him to graze her a little.  She scoffed and rolled her eyes before using her fog to attempt to break out of her restraints.

"Ha how does it feel to have had a paw in your face?" Helia laughed as she pulled out two daggers in place of her chainsaw.

She continued to use these to try and cut through her bindings....it wasn't working. She growled and began to violently try to force her way out of the wraps but she soon gave up as she was expelling energy to a useless cause. She wasn't going to get out of it any time soon, but maybe she could escape while the two were fighting. That's when she realized the wolf was eyeing her a lot.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 26th 2013, 10:16 pm

It was over, the fight was done and the blasted fog chick was done for. There was absolutely no way she could survive the Kilij of Shadows hacking into her midsection from the shoulder. Yet of course something had to interfere and stopped the Kilij just short of cutting into Fog Girl. A giant paw was placed, connected to a rather large werewolf, was placed in between Cain’s Kilij and the girl and then of course one came down and touched Cain’s face using his head to push off of before attacking the bitch. Bringing his sword arm down Cain ‘ignored’ the comment by the female, tightening the shadows that bound her any more pressure though and he might accidently remove the lower part of her arm from her shoulders, and snarled watching the wolf in action.

The King of Darkness spun the Kilij in his hand while he watched the wolf in action. So it seemed this thing was able to stand up to the might of the Kilij of Shadows, defy gravity, scale up walls like a spider, and turn invisible…today was simply wonderful. This was supposed to be an easy in and out save the vampire lab rat from the government and blow the place up ‘mission’ but of course thing’s just didn’t go his way. When did they ever truly go his way? He wasn’t sure where on the wall the beast was but Cain did know if there was no wall in the first place he’d hear it fall down. With a devilish look on his face the Lord of Shadows snapped his fingers and a giant shadow fist formed slamming into the lower section of the wall, sending the entire thing shattering into a million different pieces.

“Come out, come out, where ever you are…Your King would like to speak with you.” It was true too; this was a werewolf and thus a creature of the night and so under the command of Cain. At least, that was what the previous Lord, or Lady, of Shadows had told him right before he pushed her into a giant pit filled with spikes. That and there was the fact that nearly all creatures of the night, even if they did not fully abide by what he said showed him an ounce of respect…be it fear or something else.  Tightening his grip on the Kilij Cain slammed his foot on the ground and out from the shadows rose two Werewolves of his own. Playtime was most definitely over.

Meanwhile back in the lab the remaining tracker and flyer stood there stunned as they witnessed what the beast was able to do to the brute and other tracker in what was a matter of seconds. The Flyer ran a hand through his hair before he noticed the Doctor picking up the flash drive again. “Hey! Wait just a second there mister…we gona cut you a deal see…you tell us where the experiment is and we let you go scot free..you don’t and we kill you, take your precious flash drive, and then go find the damn thing ourselves anyway…or you know we could take you with us, find him anyway and then let the Lord of Shadows have his way with you.” If this man knew an ounce about anything Occult a name drop like the Lord of Shadows was sure to convince him to go with either of the other two options.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 27th 2013, 10:35 pm

.     ”So…the Army of Darkness is under new management?” Williams asked. He was not exactly what one would call and “Exemplar” of occultist studies, but he was rather well versed. It came as part of his current job. Working with Werewolves and making 1/100th Vampires wasn’t exactly covered in his “Intellect for Dummies” book. He looked back to the creature and nodded. He knew better than to trust a minion, but in the same respect, after what Slayerbaner did…to the tank, there was no reason for them to believe anything less than the fact that Slayerbane was protecting him. He had that working in his advantage. He looked to the room, where Slayerbane had ‘vanished from’ and then too the door that led to the Antechamber. Garth is everything…my life‘s work. But if I live here and now…I can start again. Hours toiling over the work, tireless days and sleepless nights, everything I’ve worked for. Dear God, so many trials and tribulations. SO many trials and errors. SO many times having to kill that man and bring him back…so many hours of playing God only to have the fruits of my labor reaped by The Black King. If Garth is taken by them then…But if I die here they will take him anyway.

”The room over there, past the Fog manipulator and the Vampire Lord…past Slayerbane. That room there.” Williams said as he pointed to the door on the far side. ”That is an Antechamber to the main lab, no one is in there other than the current subject.” Wiliams confessed. He held onto his flash drive and placed his hand over his right eye. He didn’t want to defend himself, and honestly he knew he had the potential to…but did he have the means? Was he skilled enough. He believed that the flying creature was truthful in his statement, however Williams already knew that this oiffer was a monkey’s paw form the start. The Flyer said that they wouldn’t kill him… that was very vague, considering they could simply lead to the events of his death. For example...the flyer taking him high into the air and dropping him wasn’t technically the flyer killing him...it was gravity and concrete.
====

Slayerbane was already upon the ceiling, looking down at Cain. He was going to strike and put that pretty little face into total FUBAR status right here and right now. Of course even as a primal beast, he was still a creature of darkness and moonlight. Upon the Dark Lord’s “request” Slayerbane snorted, revealing his position above Cain and crawled towards the far wall. His active camouflage faded revealing him as he remained on all fours, only standing onto two feet when he was addressing Cain. The werewolf growled. He let out a snarl, granted Slayerbane despised it, but Cain was still his King…it was out of respect that he revealed himself, not out of desire. Slayerbane was still very ready to fight, and fight he would the second Cain began to act out. with the werewolf currently at cease-fire with the Lord of Shadows, he was still ever careful, knowing that even here his own shadow was his enemy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 27th 2013, 11:16 pm

As helia watched the two guys she noticed that the shadows around her had slightly loosened. Not a lot but just enough for her to break out in one burst if she put her all into it. When the hole was wide enough she slipped downward and collapsed onto the floor. Her breathing was heavy as she used a lot of energy to get out of those wraps. She got up then ran towards Garth who she was suppose to be protecting in the first place.

"I'll go and watch over garth while you take care of things here." Helia yelled as she passed the boss while on her way to the chamber holding garth.

If she was lucky she wouldn't be dealing with anything destructive for a while. But her luck with danger was so horrible that she knew better than to put any hope into that thought.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore December 14th 2013, 10:35 pm

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." The Flyer said when the doctor pointed out the room that Garth was in. Cracking his neck he reached out and grabbed the Doctor 'pushing' him forwards and towards the room. "The wolf down there seems to like you buddy so you're gona go first. That and if it turns out you lied to me I'll personally gut'cha like a pig." The tracker simply shook his head at this and sniffing the air followed the flyer and doctor, quickly, across the floor out of sight of Slayerbane and Cain and into the anti chamber room. Lo and behold the 'good' Doctor hadn't been lying, which for his sake was very good. But it seemed as soon as the three entered the room so too did the fog manipulator. "Well, well, well; look what the cat dragged in..." The Flyer said with a grin on his face, fangs extending.

As for the main two players in this situation it seemed they were at a sort of stalemate. Cain had gotten the werewolf to come down from his hiding place and reveal its self but he knew that as soon as he attacked all bets would be off. Rolling his neck his placed the Kilij of Shadows back in its sheath and slowly walked to the side, getting a better view of the wolf. His own two never taking their eyes off the bigger wolf. "You are a fine specimen aren't you? Certainly not the type of wolf you see lying around in the forests." He said with a grin, examining the beast. "So, just how did you end up working for a place like this... It's so beneath you." Oh, sure the wolf probably didn't care what Cain was saying but hopefully by now his 'workers' had found the experiment and were ready to take it out of here. It was only a matter of time before something went wrong though.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 2nd 2014, 7:20 pm

The Doctor complied, his mind shifting through ever possible way out of this situation. The only thing he could think of was the damned Antechamber Garth was in. If he could make it there, then he could trigger the killswitch and make these fanged bastards pay. Unfortunately, the Good Doctor couldn't simply wait for the issues to resolve themselves. Once they reached the Antechamber, Helia revealed herself, and she seemed to be distracting them slightly. Something Williams may be able to use this to his advantage, though he was just a human.

"There is Garth. Now I suggest you hold your end of the bargain. Death will not be happy when he arrives and finds our lives ended so soon." Williams said, though the way he said Death was oddly...directed. It was as if he were speaking of an actual person named Death. Williams looked to Helia with a disheartened face and shook his head. "Helia, stand down. We've failed. It's in Death's hands now." He ordered of her. Williams in truth wanted to hold out, bide their time until Death could come, but he would not be able to, unless Helia directly defied orders and became an enemy of the state...

Slayerbane seemed to calm a moment, listening to Cain. It was clear that he had no intention to obey him, but he was still respectful...even as a primal beast. Slayerbane growled as Cain said such work was beneath him. The Lord of Darkness knew nothing of what higher purpose he served. His growl was more precautionary, he moved slightly, not fast enough to illicit a harsh or violent response by normal measures, but enough to show it's unwavering and primal vigilance. It's ears twitched as it heard something in the distance. The steps were hollow, and near silent. The sensitivity of a wolfs ears allow it to hear up to six miles away as an average. Hearing these soft steps was not a good omen for him. HE was a being of primal nature, but the human side within him still knew its fear. Something was approaching. It growled and ran off towards the Antechamber.

March of the Black King (Closed to Helia and Cain Vulsore) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 17th 2014, 8:32 pm

"I guess." Helia said as she looked at the people who were trying to take garth away.

She didn't really know him but still she didn't want him to be taken by some crazy perv. that can control shadows. Helia turned to face the doctor to make sure it's what he wanted. The man looked as if he was hoping something unlawful would happen. Well now she had two choices...she could either go against his order and fight the two men in front of her for a few minutes until she thought of something more effective to do...or she could sit back and let garth get taken.

"Be honest, " Helia said to the doctor before turning back to the things in front of her," Do you want me to not fight them?" She asked the doctor casually. His answer would decide what she would do.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore January 19th 2014, 7:50 pm

A grin spread across the face of the flyer as the good doctor told the girl to stand down “Yea how’s about you listen to the doc over there and do as yo told. Wouldn’t want a pretty little face like yours to get all messed up now would we?” He said with a cackle, as the tracker rolled his eyes sniffing the air. Something about this place was not right. Everything about it seemed off, that and there was a smell of death worse than Cain radiating from the tank they were heading towards, that and something else just didn’t seem right. He wasn’t sure what it was but he sure as hell didn’t like it. Tapping his fingers on the wall he closed his eyes while the flyer and the girl in tights argued, listening to the sounds around him. The wolf was getting closer, running towards them, Cain was slowly following behind….and something else was on its way too. Something that didn’t feel right.

Cain rose an eyebrow in confusion as not only the girl ran off to follow his men but so too did the wolf after a few seconds. Raising an eyebrow he rose a hand telling his own two werewolves to stand down and stay where they were. “Kill anyone who tries to follow me…and I do mean anyone.” He placed a hand on top of his Kilij and slowly followed the werewolf into the antechamber room. “Boys you two watch them while I get what we came here for.” He said as he slowly started to walk towards the case that held the genetic experiment in. Not forgetting the doctor though the shadows rose up from underneath the poor doctor attempting to ensnare him and hold him there while Cain freed the beast from its cage.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top