The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAlmighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_voting_barAlmighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 Empty Re: Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof)

Post by Alpha June 29th 2018, 9:03 pm

The illusion of power gave way to the sad truth. While likely effective on someone far weaker, Travis seemed to be above the paygrade for these bootleg items. Fields that could have repelled lesser metahumans and weapons he managed to find the weakness of. Not that they were useless by any means, just not effective by someone who worked like him. Seeing small weaknesses in objects, and acting on them far faster than what anyone could have conceived. An almost sad state of things, but he had more important things to think about then how screwed this whole place was now. Those two that spoke of strongely behind the field were now begging, crawling away from impending death with fear within their eyes. ”Really man?using the family as a shield to to protect yourselves. That’s like the most cliche thing ever.” He rolled dull grey eyes, scanning over the room with a casual glance.

Flash games and youtube videos took the place of what should have been surveillance footage. They were hardly looking over and even sounding alarms that would have released what he assumed would be metahuman guards. ”I mean, im not going to kill any of you so long as you don’t do something stupid like trying to attack me with my back turned. Now that would just be super rude.” Approaching one of the computers, he finished off what looked to be a level within a game and sent out a metan message to Lucius.

Good news is that these guys have a really bad budget for what they’re trying to do. Only ended up shooting me a little. Will reach your location in liiiiike...six seconds?[/i That’s when what could only be described as something being demolished could be heard before Travis crashed through a wall and into another.

”Okay, that didn’t work like I intended it to but here I am.” He said in an almost chipper fashion before realizing that he might have overshot the room with his allies by a few. ”I...should probably not do that.”

--

Ryan frowned slightly but seemed to accept the link being denied when eyes bleeding got involved. ”Okay, I don’t want my eyes to bleed.” He said with a nod as if that were something that were normal to say. Silus did question him about Jason and what he was up to now, something that Lucas gave somewhat of an answer to. ”Yeah, my da...Alpha asked jason if he wanted to be Beta anymore and he said no because he thought the job sucked. So I got it.  I coulda let you talk to him but...well I don’t want my eyes to bleed.” Thats when he realized something and furrowed his brows slightly.

”I do have his cellphone number if you want it.” He then offered while the bunch of them began approaching the place they were supposed to be infiltrating. To save the people of course. Ryan and Lucas descended through his own telekinetic abilities while the other got down the ways they wanted to and eventually landed softly. Things seemed to be mentioned about Silus being super powerful, Ryan nodding. ”I’m super powerful too, so I think we can do this.” He said, sounding oddly lacking in arrogance.

Is your friend strong Lucas?
He sent the mental question to his brother along through the hive mind, more curious now than anything.[/i]

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 Empty Re: Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 1st 2018, 9:15 pm

Silus was on his way to Gravitas opening. He had been a little while others did what they do. Unfortunately the older "Lucifer" in the group didn't quite seem to understand that by going to the opening Gravitas had made, he was intending to pursue Gravitas. Right after the powerful meta had ripped the top off of a large section in the underground facility. It was insulting honestly. This guy thought that what? Silus just showed up and started conversations while Lucius and his crew killed people? This guy was too eager, especially when working against someone as twitch-triggered as Gravitas and as calculated as Lucius. Silus grieved internally for those whom were inside. But the method of death, the residual ether had imprints of a power unlike either of the foes they were off to face.

The man felt as though somehow, somewhere someone died, so he charged off. Silus began to consider the possibilities of the powers this male might have, finally registering that he had to have a variation of True-sight, and could see the souls or life force. He didn't seem to realize that seeing wasn't always as effective as feeling. But he had to admit, the kid had more bravado than him. He was probably more effective too. A heavy clenching struck his abdomen and he began to cough, trying to remove a tickle from his throat. He was just glad that Jason was still alive.

"Totally! I'm gonna head them off... See you guys in there!" Silus smiled, giving Lucas a pat on the shoulder and looked back to the forced entry. He stepped over, though he seemed to vanish into nothingness, fading away as if he never existed.

Gravitas watched the events unfold. He'd yet to kill anyone, though he was oh so eager. The electrical charge was sent off and charred four men to a crisp, the smell of burnt flesh permeated the air as the decrepit and blackened corpses lay upon the ground, the electromancer laughing and talking to Lucius as if he had some form of desire to see him dead. Gravitas couldn't think of any real reason that an electrokinetic metahuman would desire the metahuman dictator and champion of meta-advancement to die. This challenger either had some form of personal grudge, or was simply foolish. Either way, it was not his day. Lucius took up a fighting stance, though Gravitas remained in his powerful and confident stance. He didn't respond to Lucius' mental communication, despising the fact that there was a voice within his head other than his own. He was willing to trust Lucius to be able to have such access to his mind, that did not mean he had to like it.

There was a moment of tense silence in the room as all avenues were sized up. The tension was broken by a loud crash and a blur of white and yellow. Gravitas growled and rolled his blinded eyes beneath his cowl, shaking his head. Well super durable metahuman-resistant walls were impervious to the massive-sized ego and imperviously thick skull that was Travis Masters. Note to self, Travis is now a portable battering ram and would be utilized as such as often as possible.

"We're wasting time. Lucius, go. Make sure your pet didn't hurt himself" Gravitas said, snapping his fingers. The electrokinetic would find that a small funnel around him would be vacuumed into the air by a minor singularity above him, rising ever upward into the ceiling. It wouldn't consume him, but it would try to maneuver him out of the way so that Lucius would have an opening to move. "Make sure your pet didn't hurt himself." Gravitas said, though he tried to be humorous, it was a rasped voice, as if he had been in the desert for months without water and he was gasping for air. Perhaps that was the true reason Gravitas hadn't spoken... For him it was normal by now, not worthy of note...but for Lucius, this would be the first time hearing him since his return.

"I doubt a reject like you would be able to stop me. Let alone stop Lucius." Gravitas said with a scoff. "So did he kidnap your girlfriend, or kill your family?"

Silus appeared in nearly empty room, looking about as he brushed off his hoodie. His eyes closed as he tried to remember the words of wisdom given to him by someone who had been down this road before. He tried to keep himself clear of mind, to keep his mind on the goal of understanding Lucius here. This wasn't something he could get behind, mostly because he knew Lucius far too well. Lucius was an end-game planner. So if he were now freeing methumans, he was obviously looking for something to have an edge over. Was this a political power grab? A rallying call? Silus didn't want to believe this, but the evidence...the cold hard facts began to gnaw at his heart's desire to entertain the idea that there was a goodness to Lucius' actions.

With a little grunt he opened his eyes and rubbed his hair, wondering to himself why he always ended up here, violently tugging t his hair, the pain jolting through his head to snap his attention back. A few strands of hair fell to the floor, dissipating into ash before they ever reached it. They weren't anything he'd miss, but they were still part of him. He was startled, his little heart racing a thousand beats a minute as a loud crash caused an unfortunately familiar face to arrive in the room. The metahuman seemed uphased by the fact he just busted through several walls and fixated on the fact he over-shot his original destination.

"Oh-uhm...Hi?" Silus asked, though he began to internally argue with himself. Was he being too friendly? Probably. He puffed his chest out a little as he took a deep breath in and narrowed his eyes just a little, fixating a more serious look than a jovial one. He cleared his throat and blinked before trying his hand again. "Hold it there, Alpha. I don't know what RISE is up to, but I've stopped you once before and I'm gonna do it again if you try anything underhanded." He said, trying to be more forceful. Remembering to himself that the advice he got was to indulge both sides of who he was. He needed to be factual, logical and stern in this moment. Perhaps it would work? Perhaps not... it would take only moments to tell...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 2nd 2018, 12:22 am

"Alpha can handle himself. This is personal," Lucius said to the surprisingly raspy Gravitas, smirking under his mask. He had not expected to meet Ryan's evil brother so soon. "Isn't that right, Eric?"

It was like a bonus price. Not only did Rise get to execute their newest plan, but in the process Red got to dish out a long overdue beating. Now, Eric hadn't hurt Isalia, but Lucius was certain he would have given the chance. Oddly enough, this was the crazy brother of the triplets. Hard to believe given Ryan's recent turn to insanity, but it was sadly true. Regardless, the dictator was tired of that face, tired of the revenge quest, and tired of the continual bellowing about a long dead ant. This game had cost him enough, and he was about to put an end to it all.

Gravitas made the first move, apparently trying to drive Eric upward. A fine tactic, but Lucius knew it would be moot. These brothers weren't all that durable, but they were slippery. A different approach other than sheer force was required. That fact was made apparent by Eric simply evaporating into the air.

Activate Soul Sync Protocol. Initiate spirit lock. I want to know where every particle is, and I don't care what you're doing right now, Sven. Lucius was quick to get into contact with his AI. Despite the fact he was on his own mission, Sven had the speed to run Lucius' tech at the same time. If he didn't argue about it, that is.

Fine. Whatever. Done. The AI's response was in the usual bitter tone. Lucius paid it no mind. Sven's lack of cooperation was not the most pressing matter at the moment.

With the scanning locked on in a fraction of a second, Lucius could see where Eric was traveling in several dozen different ways. Even if he didn't travel through the air and simply teleported from one set of atoms to another, Lucius would be able to identify the particles that were reshaping his body nanoseconds before the teen fully formed. Combined with Red's natural processing speed and reaction time, his response was almost automatic. Lucius raised his hand just in time to defend against a blast of lightning with his own blast of chaotic Red Energy.

Eric had appeared behind him, predictably, and now their two incredibly powerful abilities were clashing. The very air spat and sputtered as it was ignited. The flashes of yellow and red reflected off the shiny walls in a way that might have blinded those without protections against such things. It was a fantastic show of power, no doubt, but it didn't last long.

Eric once again evaporated, but this time into a bolt of lightning. It was a wicked fast form no doubt, but once again the scanners were able to figure out what the teen was doing before the ability was fully put into motion. The second a bit of Eric's body turned into an element, or vice versa, Lucius knew, and that meant he was already on the move.

Lucius rolled out of the way of Eric's electrical dash, then immediately shot a blast of red energy at where Eric began to reform, again told to him by Soul Sync. As soon as the God Boy manifested, the energy was already on top of him. It hit him in the chest, sending him flying backwards.

"Ahh! Gggod! That... That fucking huurts!" Eric yelled out in agony, having been knocked onto his back. He grasped his chest in pain and gritted his teeth as his skin continued to sear. Lucius hadn't held back, and you could tell. A layer of flesh on Eric's chest had been completely corroded away, exposing blood, vain, and muscle.  The boy's writhing and shrieking might have done something to sway a warmer heart, but Lucius was as cold as the ice that had killed his daughter in this moment. He walked forward, pulling his mask off as he stood up from his tumble of evasion.

"The off-brand tech in this facility limits the range of your transportation abilities, Eric. My original design might have shut it down completely, but I don't think that's necessary for our purposes. So long as you're close, I can see exactly where you're going to reappear," Lucius said, feeling the need to explain how he so easily defeated the electrokinetic. The wonderful thing about Eric and his brother was that despite their elemental power, one well placed attack could take them out of the fight.

"Despite all your vigor, all your power, and all your crazed tenacity, I will always win. You can kill my family, my friends, and my colleagues, but I'm not going anywhere," Lucius said, reaching Eric. He stood over the boy, who struggled to use his abilities. The pain, technological hampering, and the fact he hadn't used them in so long prevented him from getting away. Lucius took advantage of this, kneeling down and taking Eric's mask off. He looked at the eyes that had taken his daughter's life squarely, not showing even one hint of mercy.

"I should kill you. I should decapitate you and send your head to Ryan. It would make me feel so much better." The dictator clinched his fists as he spoke, crimson light enveloping them. The energy was at full intensity. Usually Lucius weakened it. The stuff was so destructive it cut through solid titanium like butter, and that's why it often had to be mitigated. Today, though? No, not today.

The first punch was a simple jab. Eric let out a scream. The second was a downward haymaker at the boy who laid below him. Again, Eric yelled out as his flesh was burnt by the acidic light. Lucius pulled his left arm back again, switching to repeatedly using his main hand instead of using both.

Smack. Smack. Crack. Smack. Smack. The brutal sounds were punctuated by groans and cries, but Lucius didn't stop. He even went so far as to calculate what strikes would kill the boy, just to draw it out.

"You'd get to see Mommy again. Now wouldn't that be nice? This world is cruel. Men like me are here. Oh, don't you want to go to Heaven, son?" Lucius said, standing up from his kneeling position. Eric looked relieved. He was bloody, and probably disfigured, but he was relieved. He thought it was over.

Turns out, Lucius' hand was just getting tired. The dictator delivered a vicious, Red Energy emanating kick to the chin. He then circled around Eric, who had been knocked flat onto the ground from his sitting position, and stomped on his head.

"P-please! S-stop! I-I'm sorry!" Eric pleaded, choking on his own blood. Lucius shook his head, keeping his boot on the boy's head as he spoke.

"I will, child, I will. This is over, you see. I'm finished with this game of revenge. I lashed out at the world when She died, and it brought nothing but pain. I'm not going down that path like you and your brother have. I've already seen every inch of it." Lucius didn't even look at Eric even as he ground his head into the ground. His stale, cold eyes looked at the walls of the hallway as if they were infinitely more interesting than what was taking place beneath his foot.

"If you want to continue to pursue this soul destroying loop, that's your choice. But know that this is over for me. I won't come for you, your brothers, or those close to the three of you for purely personal reasons. I won't attempt to balance some arbitrary blood ledger, and I will not interfere in your lives so long as you don't interfere in mine. The cycle ends here," Lucius said, removing his boot from Eric's head. The dictator then took a few steps away from the boy, who was still whining in his own pool of agony.

"Just remember, Eric, if you or your brothers come trying to restart this loop, and if any of you even vaguely approach the proximity of my remaining children, I'll show you more than a beating. I'll show you Hell."

Meanwhile

"W-wait! Where are you all go- Darn it!" Lucas said as first Jake stormed off than Silus. Apparently they thought it a good idea to leave the slowest members of the group behind for the sake of getting into this operation quicker. He had told them they were taking it slow, for crying out loud!

But oh well, looks like they would have to catch up with their little legs. He was sure Ryan was able to do some sort of TK mumbo jumbo to keep up, but honestly Lucas just wanted to stick to the plan. He instead lead his brother down the other side of the fork in the hallway, away from Lucius and Gravitas. He was sure they could find a way to get around them without running into too much trouble. Maybe they would even find what his Dad was looking for along the way. Lucas was sure it was files, some item, or some person of interest. The only matter was figuring out which of those it was. After that, they just needed to find it!

Yeh. He's like, I don't know, an angel or something. Hasn't really explained it to me, but then again I haven't explained exactly what I am to him either. It didn't really come up when we were hanging out in that arcade. Lucas hoped that response was enough to satiate his brother for the time being. The little guy's curiosity often made Lucas confront questions he himself had, but ones that he was ignoring. It could set off a lot of anxiety in Lucas sometimes, but if he gave Ryan a decent answer, he usually didn't ask another question for awhile.

A few guards rounded the corner, apparently not anticipating to find children in the facility.

"What are you kids doing here? Where are your parents?" One asked, tranquilizer gun lowered.

"You dumbass! They're metas! They must have gotten loose. Take em'," another said, apparently the leader of the group of three. They all raised their guns at his order, then they fired.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 2nd 2018, 8:27 am

Jake winced as he bounced off a wall onto the ground, and from the ground onto another wall, hands and feet moving to catch himself and then push off the surface of whichever platform he used to shoot himself towards the three. But the wince wasn't for how a jutting rock might push on his skin or how his method of moving would strain a normal body. Those things didn't bother his skin, they didn't bother him.

He winced, for the smaller life. Watching how one of the two. Gravity or Red, beat the boy over and over again. Gravity man had his name for a reason, Jake surmised. Control of gravity. It was literally, the only thing that made sense for such a basic and simple name. Red however, had that red energy, and he had proved to use it physically the last time they had met, a long, long time ago that was. Maybe not long enough.

He only hoped that the boy had some form of regeneration. That kind of beating, with that kind of acidic energy... It had made Jake wince, and he had had all his limbs broken in a instant. That had hurt, but what he was watching... It was akin to torture. It made Jake want to use his power to get their quicker, and he had considered it, with every connection of a fist or a foot to the boy. But refrained. Over and over he had refrained and all it did was annoy him, and his focus of that annoyance, would be on these two.

And any facility guard that got in his way. A small amount, considering, but every, single one that had encountered Jake, now lay on the floor, a simple smack atop the head dealt with them. Which in itself was risky, he barely avoided a bullet or two that some of them had gotten off before he reached them, considering where he was, they had to be effective, even on him, certainly were for the edges of his shirt. It focused him, the danger, using his strength as lightly as possible, also gave him time to think as he got closer, but also allowed the kid to suffer so much more.

Yet as the avalanche of rock and metal caved and crashed, filling his future path with a problem he could not quickly solve, the boy felt his heart fall. Because as he arrived at the wall that stopped him from meeting the three, the red life that signaled the boy, was dim. There, but not. And the man that had been beating him stepped away. The other one had left, gone towards two more lights. Small and tall. The other, moved towards somewhere else, leaving Jake to make a choice. First, he would have to bust though this damned wall.

Last edited by Shadowoof on July 21st 2018, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 2nd 2018, 5:34 pm

Travis brushed off the minute amount of dust that clung to his clothing, noting the small fragments of wall that had begun to clutter the floor. He was doing more damage than intended, which Lucius usually did not like happening on his tightly coordinated missions. Not that he expected this place to be left standing once they saved all the people that needed to be saved. That was the intention right? Despite not having much information, he had begun to gain an understanding of the plight that metahumans went through. Him and his own people hid for the exact reason that these people were locked up for. Humans feared that which was different than them, meaning that there had to be a certain level of caution. This thought process was pretty advanced he had to admit for what many would call a babbling intellect that was more interested in amusement.

That was when someone entered his field, small like a child. They were around Ryan’s height if not a little smaller, which meant there was a kid here. ”I wonder what that means.” He muttered to himself as the question answered itself. A small child spoke out his little fake name, saying that he had stopped him before and would do so again. The telekinetic blinked a couple times, considering Silus with genuine curiosity. ”Oh, hi there little human. I just wanted to help the people trapped here, save them or whatever. Lucius made it seem like some kind of noble thing. Sorry if I don’t remember you, apparently I can’t heal up memories after getting the ole noodle splattered.” It started off as a greeting and then Travis rambling about something that likely meant nothing.

”Unless that makes you one of those heroes that wants to stop me because i’m bad or whatever. Because I don’t want to fight a kid, feels a little wrong ya know.” He hummed for a second. ”Let’s just call this a draw and you can find Lucius...” he pointed in the direction of the dictator. ”That way. I’ve got someone I might be looking for here.” With a small wave he walked off, seemingly letting Silus do what he wanted. Whether that be follow Lucius or try to stop him.

-

Ryan was confused, looking more lost than ever before. HIs eyes narrowed as Silus disappeared and that Jake person went on ahead to leave the two wondering what they should do. He looked to Lucas for guidance who seemed to have a better idea of what they wanted from things. Despite likely being able to keep up, the youngest masters wanted to stay beside his sibling who seemed to be going through the most frustration here. The thought of leaving Lucas without any means to defend himself against potential metahuman powers was more than enough of an incentive. The two moved around the hallway that had their dad and Gravitas, Beta not knowing how dangerous the gravity metahuman was but knowing that gravity was something that should not be messed with.

If he could do anything like Alpha, that meant that they were scary. Just thinking about that filled his heart with a sort of sheer terror that came with being a child. An angel? Like those things from the weird books about floods, dragons and an angry god? He asked, trying to best explain what he meant without actually remembering the title itself. With just that alone it sounded like something Tolkien would have written rather than a religious text. That was when a few guards came around the corner, raising their guns after a few questions and firing. His eyes widened in surprise, the whole world slowing down while his mental processes sped up.

They were sharp tipped, with small little containers of sloshing fluid. With a thought he willed them stop, and his telekinetic powers reached out to grab the rounds. They paused, leaving the guards confused and somewhat fearful of the child that had stopped them so easily. ”Oh, I know what these do.” They turned around and found their mark in the necks of the guards, seemingly quickly reducing them to an unconscious state. ”So, what exactly are we lookin for?”

Almighty, unbroken: Let Them Burn (Pat, Zell, Woof) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) July 21st 2018, 4:53 pm

Was he dismissing him? Was he just waving him off like he was no one to be listened to? That seemed to be the case. Silus had only a second to process his thoughts. But in the end he only felt empty.

Of course they ignore you… you’re nobody. You’re nothing to them. They only understand what they are. Nothing more. The internal doubt was there. But there was something else. In his mind he thought of the friends he’s lost. He thought of why he lost them. The wedge Travis drove between him and Jason. The way Travis treated people and took advantage of his power over their situation. Silus felt something else there...and he hadn’t ever felt this before. Not like this…

Silus began to emanate a faint light. His eyes began to glow as the third way to Epica activated, the power listing things to the air and pulling the selected ones closer. In this case, unless something was done about it, Travis would find himself the victim of a gentle telekinesis that lifted him up, turned him around and gracefully pulled him towards the child. The shadow was the only indication that anything was wrong to be honest, the ragged and flayed wing like appendages visible within them, then if close enough, finally perceptible to the human eye. Regardless, the child’s naturally jovial eyes didn’t have the same indigo glow to match the childlike smile. Instead it was a deep maroon, the color of blood in the water.

"Hold. It. There. Alpha. I'm not sure what part of that was confusing. This is going to work one of two ways. You're going to explain what's going on here. Not Lucius. Not Gravity Man. Not Lucas or Ryan. You. Now do the smart thing and start explaining, before I start
getting impatient..."

Gravitas watched for a moment as he saw Lucius essentially go Rambo on the electric manipulator. That was fine by him, it saved Gravitas from ever having to reveal his hand should someone ever try to send an electrokinetic after him. That one guy that Lucius employed...Caden or Caravan or whatever his name was. He felt the incoming presence of smaller gravitational pulls. His head turned, though the sudden disappearance of Alpha’s gravitational pull caught his attention and his head turned back in that direction. In his head he heard a song that he had heard in captivity. Everyday you need a bulletproof vest, to save you from what could never guess. In the meantime Lucius brutally continued to beat the shit out of a kid. Well he was actually probably a little older than Gravitas, truth be told. But it didn’t really matter. Though with the randomness of it all,he couldn’t help but wonder. Am I safe today? When I step outside in the wars we wage

Gravitas turned his back to Lucius and his onslaught as he looked down the hallway, or rather he actually “felt” down the hallway. The figures were children, but these ones were unbound. It was likely Lucius’ little pets. With a hand raising he slowly started to close his fist, as if coming to some minor resistance. No one had been in the hallway, and to be safe he selected the region closest to him. The hallways began to crumple and cave in, sealing whatever was coming after them out, while still allowing them an escape route...whereas Gravitas or Lucius could simply make a new escape. Our Future’s here and now. Here comes the countdown...

"Sound it off, this is the call. Rise in revolution." He said to himself as he turned around and simply excused himself from the beating. Lucius didn’t take long, but he could be left to deal with whatever decided to come through the rubble of what Gravitas made. Meanwhile, Gravitas went to the area where Alpha had disappeared from.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 21st 2018, 9:41 pm

Gravitas caved in the hall behind them in an instant. Apparently Lucius' fellow Rise Head thought it necessary to prevent them from being followed. Lucius honestly didn't mind either way, but it was tactically solid. It's not like they had to go that way to get out of the facility, so it would only be to their benefit if nobody could attack them from behind. Sure, Lucius could deal with whatever threat happened to present itself, but if he could bypass the threats, he would.

Lucius said nothing as Gravitas seemed to seek out where Alpha had gone. Again, that was fine. If someone else was making sure Travis didn't do anything too crazy, that meant Lucius didn't need to babysit. The dictator was, instead, free to continue down the corridor alone. He had faith his partners would manage the other difficulties this facility presented while he went to complete the goal of this mission.

Red walked down the corridor. There were a few guards blocking his way here and there, but they were of no issue. A wave of the hand was all it took to put them on the ground screaming. Eric seemed to be the biggest threat they would face here today, and Lucius couldn't help but be slightly disappointed by that. More than just completing his mission, he did want a little sport. Alas, he couldn't have it all. Victory and fun was asking a bit too much of the universe.

Once at the end of the hall, Lucius blew the door to the security room off it's hinges with a flash of crimson light. The three guards in the room looked at the hooded dictator with terror in their eyes, clearly contemplating grabbing their weapons. Lucius could only scoff as they eyed their cheap, counterfeit tools.

"Those will do you no good. Worse than trying to beat me at my own game, you're trying to do it with my own technology. Leave. I might not be so accommodating in a few moments," Lucius said sternly, approaching a terminal as if he owned the place. The three guards in the room lowered their heads, scurrying around Red to get to the door. It was clear the Rise Head was right, and thankfully the guards weren't suicidal enough to try to test Lucius' patience.

Once the workers were gone, Lucius was allowed free access to the computer systems for the entire facility. Ancient as they were, at least compared to his own, he managed to quickly navigate them. He was looking for the black files. He wanted to see the worst of the worst on this server. The more sadistic and cruel it was, the more impact it would have on the world. It wasn't just video, audio, and files he was trying to get, but a rallying cry.

In a few moments, he would have it.

Meanwhile

Ryan pretty much destroyed the guards with nothing but a thought. Lucas couldn't help but laugh when they hit the ground. He was ashamed of it, yes, but come on, it was like something out of a movie. The evil guards think they're going to make quick work of the heroes, but instead they get their own weapons used against them. It was comedic, if a bit sadistic. Frankly, Lucas wasn't sure if it was ok to laugh at someone failing or not; he just thought it was funny in the moment.

"Anything important, really. We're also kinda following Da-um, our parents. They probably know where they are going, but we can't be seen just yet, so we have to use this path instead," Lucas explained. The teen actually didn't have anything specific to tell his brother. Lucas just thought that Lucius was up to something, and that that something needed to be stopped. Right now, the best strategy was to hang back and figure out what was going on. Jake decided against that, yes but Lucas wasn't going to through away the whole plan just because one teammate decided to be overly direct.

"We should be coming up on the security room. They monitor all the cells there, according to the blueprints in my contact lens. Looks like the path Lucius was taking also passes through there. They could be there. What they're looking for could be there, even. We gotta be careful not to do this sloppy." Lucas was unsure of himself. He really didn't know how to approach this, but he attempted to hide that from his little brother. They needed direction here, and if anyone was going to do it, it would be him.

Once the two boys rounded the corner, they would be faced with the entrance to the security room. Shadows could be seen moving underneath the door, and voices could be heard beyond it. Lucas swallowed hard when his OPTIC lens verified that one of those voices was, indeed, Lucius. To boot, the readings from the computers in the room indicated that they were being turned over with extreme sophistication.

There wasn't any hiding anymore. They had to go through that door. Lucius was no doubt in the process of getting what he wanted, and there was no getting it from him once he did.

"He's in there. We gotta stop him.... Whatever it takes."

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof July 22nd 2018, 1:01 am

"No! Damn it." Jake yelled, roared? He wasn't sure which fit better. No one was around to hear him anyway, nothing except the cold, hard sound of rock breaking and a fist making contact with solid rock. That was for the rock he couldn't lift, couldn't be bothered to lift. The progress was quick, but every second was a second his choices grew more cold, every step his sight threatened to betray him, allow him to confuse one life, for another.

And if he couldn't waste another second, he wouldn't. Jumping back, Jake clench his fist. He wouldn't be using it, but it helped him focus the red energy, which crawled along his body, sparking and threatening everything around him, before settling. For a second, Jake was like that, the next, the wall of debris was shattered, much of it tumbling and crashing about the room he had been trying to break into for a while now. Allowing his boosted power to fade from his body, Jake sighed as he noticed his shirt was more torn, but ignored it for now, his feet carrying him to the boy that had just been taking the beating.

Turning his vision off, Jake soon found himself turning it back on. He knew the burns. Acidic like. Red energy of the acid kind. The horrible kind. There was nothing he could do for this kid. And moving him seemed like a bad idea, with the way Jake moved, it seemed worse. He had to make a choice. He had to follow one or the other. Not much was in his way to stop him. But he still had to make that choice. He wasn't even sure who was who.

But then he never was sure what it was he was facing every step of every day. Today mattered not for that matter. He had a job to do. One way. He did it. The other, he did not. Following one of them, was the right way.

But who would he follow. "This already sucked. This is going to really. Really. Suck."

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 22nd 2018, 4:48 pm

With hero in his mind sufficiently told to bother Lucius, Travis had begun to walk off. However, he found himself being lifted and turned around by invisible hands. So this wouldn’t be going as well as he would have thought, or maybe just as well as he thought. Not all heroes liked being ignored, or brushed off despite his having more important things in mind. Not that say that he didn’t find some interest within the strange male that had walked up on him, just not enough to want to override his desire to see his children. ”Or what? We going into torture or are you going to kill me? I explained, i’m here to rescue the people locked up in this prison. I don’t understand what about that was so hard to grasp. Didn’t think there was anything so wrong about helping people.” His legs flailed a little as if trying to break the hold physically, and coming to no avail.

”Though I am getting the distinct impression you really hate me now. If that’s the case, i’m sorry. Don’t really remember...well anything since like I said, brain got blown out and didn’t really keep any of those memories.” Now he was getting slightly agitated, mostly because he was being held like that but also because nothing was more annoying than people trying to hold him in their power like this. A sort of primal feeling lashed out against it, causing the walls and likely multiple floors of the building to begun to shake as if by a violent earthquake. ”So can you put me down so we can at least talk through this like people instead of holding me here like a bug?”

-

Ryan’s eyes focused on the downed guards, checking to see if they still breathed and only pulling back once that was made certain. They were following their dads, which meant a lot of stealth had to be going on. ”Okay, I think I can do that.” Ryan said in a low voice, fingers nervously twiddling as he followed his sibling. The two were coming upto the security room which likely meant they could see through the multiple cameras that littered the place. That was when he felt the ground began to shake, small bits of the ceiling flaked off and fell down.

What was going on?

As for doing this sloppy, well he was just doing this the best that he could. Which likely was not well considering who they were going against. Ryan had an idea how to beat his dad, but the other father was difficult. Gravitas was even worse, considering that well he didn’t have anything that could counter a fundamental force in the universe. Even thinking about it made him feel fear as the two of them circled around the corner to see the security room properly. They had to think of a way to stop Lucius, and he would need to think of something quickly.

Stepping into the room he noted that their father was messing around with the computers. So Ryan caused the computers to collapse in on themselves, crunching and shattering until the components were useless. ”Did I do that right?” He asked looking to Lucas.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) August 17th 2018, 6:10 pm

Gravitas had previously excused himself and had made his way. He was actually in tow of Alpha now. He had no clue what had awaited ahead. Though as he made his way through the several rooms that Alpha had projected himself through, he had to stop as a pang of morbid curiosity had hit him. He walked through darkness, though that concept was not entirely foreign, as he had long lost his traditional vision. But now something else caught his mind’s eye...something pulled him in that direction. Pausing for a moment as Lucius was still monologuing to the young man, warning him against pursuing his remaining children. Gravitas turned his head and slipped through the darkness, down a hallway of flickering lights. It was not where Lucius had intended for them to go, but this was something worth investigation.

As he moved his way through the flickering hallway, he placed his hand on the door. There was no biometric scan, but he could feel the emptiness in the floor, a mechanism keeping the door suspended. The door opened vertically. With a gentle touch and a flick of the wrist, the door’s mechanisms had some pull behind them, the walls beginning to dimple with the force of the gravitational exertion as the locks were pulled from beneath the doors, allowing them to fall into the floor.

He walked through, his powers disappearing as the door was allowed to resume it’s automatic function and return to the upright position. His usual brash approach, the sheer power, quelled, tempered even by his curiosity. He continued on, his senses and gravitational pull expanding throughout the next few rooms. He let out a low grumble as a small smirk covered his face. There were several soldiers in the next several rooms, all of them moving into defensive positions. Beyond there was something even more interesting, however. It would be of no use to Lucius and his crusade. But it would perhaps yield something of a challenge. Reaching onto his ear he clicked the second button, changing his channel to communicate with someone other than the immediate group.

”Hect-Sven!...I’m sorry, things have changed a bit. heh.” Gravitas said, genuinely sorry at his mistake. Last time he was with the group, Sven was still the beloved and dutiful A.I, Hector. Gravitas had never really had a bad experience with Hector. But Sven seemed to be someone else altogether. He was still Hector, still worthy of Gravitas’ respect. He was just as much a member of Rise as Gravitas himself was, and he knew that. But now...as Sven? Things had changed. Even Gravitas, a hyper-activist was reluctant to change. It was pitiful really. “Look...I know you’re enjoying your tension with Lucius, but I’m hoping that you could do me a favor. I don’t get to let my hood down often, especially since just...getting back.” He said, trying not to alert the fact he was missing and tortured for a while there. Sven obviously knew, but Gravitas probably didn’t need to know that.

”Things have changed a bit...So I guess we change with them...” Gravitas began, as he began to feel out with his sense even more. Lucius was done with his rant, and Alpha was no longer unmoving. ”...Please, Sven. I need you to-”

****************************************************************************************

The angry little “Human” heard Travis’ explanation, and immediately he seemed to calm. His eyelids began to flip between open and closed rapidly before settling at a half-lidded exhaustion. Alpha would be freed, leaving Silus feeling winded...not physically, but his mind was numb and he felt hollow. He imagined this was how a canteena must have felt in the hands of a hiker, a flask in the vicinity of Zell, a pudding cup with Sean or an argument of morality with Lucius…. Empty. No weight to it, just the sheer sum of its shell. Oddly enough, the latter of his thoughts seemed to empathize with him at the moment. He couldn’t help but wonder if that’s what Lucius felt. He also couldn’t help but wonder why he couldn’t just let it go… that haunted him most of all.

What was he even thinking about?

"Oh-no. I-I’m so sorry I didn’t mean-I mean… I didn’t know." Silus said, sounding like a very tired version of himself before he rubbed his eyes and offered half a smile. "I-I’m sorry. I didn’t think about how that must have made you feel..." He said in response to the comment about keeping Travis still like a bug. He ran a hand through his trimmed hair and pushed the thick top off to the side a bit. Alpha was free to move again, but he looked around, trying to take the area in...but he wasn’t one for the sciences of metahuman prisons or “rehabilitation” centers. The one thing he wished he had was the extra senses that others had. He wanted to ask Lucius himself what Rise was up to.

"I-uh. I need to talk to Lucius I guess. Any ideas?" He'd ask Travis, all too aware that the metahumans was in no state of obligation.

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Red November 26th 2018, 11:47 pm

Lucius stopped typing, his eye twitching underneath his mask. He didn't need to look to know who it was. The scanners in his suit made it apparent that the two figures standing in the doorway were his sons. More than the fact that this just got a lot harder, Lucius was enraged because it was the boys who had done it. Various thoughts ran through the dictator's head—questions, explanations, and rationalizations were all there, but it all eventually faded to seething anger. Lucius' hands shook as he pulled them from the mangled computer's keys. He could hardly contain himself.

Naive as Lucas was, he could tell when his father wasn't himself. This was bad. No, maybe he wouldn't hurt them, but he would certainly make this a terrible experience. The boy questioned whether this was a good idea. Maybe he should have been trying to reconnect everyone after what happened with Isalia. Maybe, just maybe, he should have been ignoring his father's actions in favor of fixing what was broken. Maybe there was a better path, but he had made his choice already, and there was no going back.

It was time to face the music.

"Who would have thought? Who could have guessed that my offspring would be the same as all the rest? You've been gifted with genius intellect, unfathomable power, and freedom from age—freedom from death, if you're careful, and yet you still act like feeble, foolish little children.......ARE YOU JUST DEFIANT, OR ARE YOU TRULY THIS MUCH OF A FAILURE!" Lucius screamed with fury at his last sentence, his entire body sparking and glowing with chaotic Red light. He walked toward the boys slowly with a demeanor he usually reserved for his worst opponents. The energy emanating from his body lashed out at the room, quickly destroying it's contents and causing cracks in the walls. Luckily he still had enough control to stop it from outright hurting his children, but it was doubtful that would last for long.

"YOU'RE THE PINNACLE OF EVOLUTION! YOU'RE EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER FOUGHT FOR! EVERYTHING SHE FOUGHT FOR! WHAT I HOPED HUMANITY WOULD ONE DAY BE! And yet, in typical idiotic, irrational, and oh so human fashion, you throw it all away! FOR WHAT!? OUT OF SPITE!? OUT OF COMPASSION!? Give. Me. A. Break." Lucas backed up as his father ranted, his eyes full of fear. He thought he knew how far his father might go, but he didn't know for sure. In the end, Lucius could easily lapse into a state where he would kill them.

"I would sacrifice anything for you—would go to the ends of the Earth, or level entire cities just to keep you safe. I would give up this whole fight if it meant you would live a full life...... And this, this is how I'm rewarded. I'm seen as a monster by my own children because I want a world that isn't being driven by a blind, comparatively retarded race that seems bound and determined to bring it to the most hellish, cataclysmic end possible. They just won't stop displaying how inadequate they are. It's like it's some kind of competition where the winner is the most short-sighted, emotional, biased, power hungry, destructive, and mindbogglingly moronic specimen on the planet. And the worst part is we help them do it—YOU help them do it!" Lucius continued his seething tyrad, walking out of the room and into the hall. Lucas continued backing up, pulling Ryan back with him. His brother was powerful, but it wasn't a good idea to provoke Lucius right now. This was out of their ability to control

"I'M HERE TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLE! TRYING TO STOP THEM FROM BEING PERSECUTED SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUPERIOR! Yet, you think it right to stop me from revealing to the world the horror that has been done to innocent people here!? Why!? Because you think I'm not doing it for the people, but because it furthers my agenda!? So what!? MY AGENDA IS WHAT'S SAVING THEM! RISE IS WHAT'S SAVING THEM! You aren't fighting evil, my naive, misguided children, you're suppressing the truth!  You think it will get people hurt—and perhaps it will, but so will lying, and even worse, it will keep you in the same false reality they've lived in for over a century!" Lucius stepped forward rapidly, faster than Lucas could move. He grabbed his son by the collar.

"I'm sorry about your sister, it was my fault, but what happened to these Risen deserves to be heard—they deserve better. Frankly, I don't care if it sets off a reaction that kills thousands of pitiful humans in the most heinous way imaginable, the error of their ways will be revealed."

_________

An unexpected transmission appeared in Sven's cyberspace. It was not from some outside threat or party, but instead from a Rise communicator. More specifically, Gravitas' communicator.

Sven was curious. He wondered why Gravity Man would contact him directly, circumventing Lucius. He didn't have mischievous intent, did he? Even with Sven's, let's say, taxed relationship with Red, he wouldn't dare do something against him again. No, that was out of the question. Gravity Man had to know that. There must have been another reason, and hopefully not a dumb one. Keeping Lucius in the dark was usually not a good idea.

Sven opened the line and listened, taking a few moments to respond. What a peculiar situation this was.

Alright, Gravy Man, you've got my attention.

Last edited by Red on November 27th 2018, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 27th 2018, 12:32 am

The boy had made a choice. He had a feeling the choice he made was correct, but he couldn't be sure. He hated not being sure. After everything that led to here. This foreign place filled with metas and humans hating each other. With three bad men doing whatever it was they wanted. Two kids wanting to stop them, a friend aiding and then him. New to all this really. A stranger in the dark to this history playing before him.

But he was here now, and he was here for Lucas. So was he still a stranger? Yes and no. But he was a stranger that had been hiding quite a number of tricks up his non existent sleeves. Running faster though the halls, the boy sighted three, maybe four. Two children sized ones was enough to tell him Lucas was there. Simply because the way those two were around the young boy, he was quite sure they wouldn't leave Lucas alone, so the one alone had to be ether one of them.

Yet he was still too far away. He needed to be faster, but he didn't want to use his red energy yet... So he did that... thing. His skin shifting, bones cracking, forming to a new shape, and when completed, the boy moved faster. Which was what he wanted. To get there faster.

Closing in, the boy slowed down. It seemed as if the three were conversing. After all, nothing had been done so far, so he didn't want to just rush in, but when the taller of the three moved to the child, gripped them. The boy speed walked towards them, letting his breath come and go. Calm. Collected. Just like Pyrrha taught him.

But he also heard because of this. Heard the last of what the man had to say, the man Jake now realized was Red. Lucius Alba. The president of Belarus. Someone in many ways, Jake admired and disliked. He waited a little longer, wondering when might be the right time, letting any more words that had to be said be said, but then, he was going to interrupt. Here he was, about to interrupt on this history. "I don't disagree with you." A voice would call out as Jake rounded the corner, but to those there, they wouldn't recognize the voice, nor the face, not exactly.

A young girl now stood, wearing the baggy clothes Jake had been wearing, the torn hoodie Lucas had given the boy all that time ago when Lucius had first met him. She had the appearance that could make you think she was the boys twin sister if the two were to stand side to side. "What's happened here. Should be told. It's disgusting. Horrible. But not in the way that causes more death. Or should we add how you tortured that boy back there. If we're being truthful." She held her fists to her side, and focused, a flame of red energy coating her fists all the way to her arms. Not unlike when the boy covered his fists in the more focused, chaotic red energy that was his, but much, much different, it was more controlled, and thin, a wisp that coated his arms and gave them more strength then what the boy normally held.

"Lucas. You want me to do anything. Just say." The girl finished, the skin along her upper arms moving here and there, as if the muscles were ready to reconstruct themselves.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha December 1st 2018, 7:39 pm

With a few words he was set down, feeling whatever held him aloft fading away and letting him down. Feet pressing against the ground, and his mind working over what he might have said that made the little guy put him down. ”Huh, so that’s what it feels like.” Travis muttered to himself, furrowing his brows and looking Silus. ”No you’re fine. Don’t know what you did but that was pretty impressive actually.” Not like he would  do anything like attack the child once he was down. Honestly he preferred not to assault children at all, because something felt pretty wrong about that. ”Oh, talking to Lucius. Could probably get ahold of him….or I can take you to him personally. I’m...just looking for my son...sons? One of those and I know they’re here somewhere.” Because he might have been coasting on that little Ryan’s hive mind, hiding in a way that he knew would keep him in.

Because if the kid knew he was there, he would have kicked him out but Chris had given him some practice on how to do that. Looking back through the several holes he made within the wall, he let his senses spread outwards in the form of a pulse. Feeling as far as he could until he came across what seemed to be three shapes, two small, and two around his own height...well maybe one way taller than that. That was when he felt it, a twinge of fear across the mental link that seemed to have reached him rather clear. No, it likely would have hit everyone connected to the child’s mind.

His expression made everything clear, falling from a rather calm one to something else. Worried, mixed with anger. ”Looks like I might have to check things out too. So….follow me.” And he ran. Not flinging himself through the air with his mind but actually running at an impressive pace. Through the many holes within the walls towards where he had felt the figures, feet slamming against the floor. Paying a small amount of attention towards the one that he had been talking to only a few seconds ago. That was when he felt it...the fear turn into something else.

White hot fury.

Whatever Ryan might have felt in destroying the console quickly faded once his father turned towards him. Triumph quickly turned to fear, apprehansion as he approached them with an aura of energy maliciously lashing out at everything around him. Lucas and him were both taking their steps back from the walking natural disaster. Metal rent, burn and scorched from the red energy that was being thrown about. Attempts were made to keep him away from it, a hand pulling him back but his mind has blanked out. All those potential thought processes coming up short as he tried to think of how they could get out of this. How he could protect his brother from this situation and then the fingers grabbed onto Lucas’ collar. ”You don’t care.” His voice came out coldly, the air wavering around him as an odd blue energy began to emanate from him.

”Isalia died because of you, and now you’re going to hurt Lucas!”  A cold fury had bubbled upwards, the fabric Lucius held onto ripping as Lucas had been pulled back from his grasp and out of the room. Eyes like ice glared at his father, and all at once telekinetic force sprung from him.  Smashing, crushing and destroying anything that stood within itself path. Causing his dirty blonde hair to flop about with eyes still focused on their one goal. ”Well I won’t lose my brother because of you! I won’t lose the people I care about because the only thing you can do is bully and murder people!” He screamed, the wall behind Lucius having given way, smashing into potentially many rooms behind that. That however wasn’t all, a blast of the blue energy radiating and spreading out before him as well as he pushed himself back.

Run Lucas, I can only hold him off for….a few minutes maybe. he sent the mental message, seemingly having ignored the female that stepped into the room. His mind too focused on the thing that angered him.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top