The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] Empty Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED]

Post by Thistle September 27th 2013, 9:10 pm

"Why strike at the cities when I can strike the wounded?"
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] Tumblr_mcxz36OLXi1qlz0xho1_250

The thought grew across her mind, while the green circles of her eyes gazed upon the little speck of a village which had planted itself in the dirt from a great distance. For days, she had been watching the humans scurry around and struggle to cope with their numbers as more and more pour in, probably refugees from the blotch of rubble in the distance, a place known as 'New York.' which had, thankfully, been destroyed at some previous point. While she'd been there herself to try and claim the dust and ashes as her own, she'd been... foiled, by some people who had still choosen to be stubborn and remain despite the fact the place was completely barren. She'd wanted nothing but to give it a whole new look and quietly exterminate all human survivors so that they did not taint yet another Eden. She'd spotted that their was infact some form of human settlement near her Kingdom. She hadn't taken the time to learn it's name, she was more focused on the aggravation it's presence was causing to her and her pets. Behind her, her army was waiting patiently, leaves twitched and a singular petal flickered of from the small flower atop a four legged plant, in some vague wolf shape with snapping jaws which spat spittle and bile with every munch upon the air. The petal gentle drifted through the air and it swirled around her perfect figure, before it continued to blow towards the village. Thistle's eyes closed briefly, before they rocketed open, the outline of the iris' nearly burnt with a dark green light and her green, sharp fingernails pointed forward signaling for her plant plantoon to pillage the village!

Their motions were fluid and well orchastrated. Their bodies turned into vine like constructs before they sunk into the floor and began to weave up and down through it as if they were worms. Thistle remained at the back with her hands on her hips ignoring the noises that were rushing past her ears at exciting speeds. The beasts reached the village and burst from the floor. In the beginning their was nothing, and then, everything became a spiralling blur of confusion as the mosts continued to bloom from the ground, cracking the concrete. The brave members of the scarce police and military that had stayed behind had began to open fire on the monsters. One of them in particular was leapt on by the tree-like wolf with the pile drooling chops, It leant over his body and stared into his eyes before it grasp onto his neck with it's teeth. It pulled back however, and kicked him away from it's body. The soldier, grasping his neck and crying suddenly felt his body spasming. He thrust upwards, the noise of his spine cracking could be heard over his screams. His arms all cracked into different positions before his veins turned a dark green, as well as his entire arms. He began sprinting savagely towards his fellow comrades, leaping upon them and the citizens ripping them apart. Within about 40 seconds the peaceful, mourning of the village had become a screaming maelstrom of choas and fear, as cars exploded and fires began in various parts of the town.

With no-one to save them, what ever would they do?

Last edited by Rudolf on September 28th 2013, 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED]

Post by Zell September 27th 2013, 11:47 pm

Well this is quite a turn of events. Rather fascinating actually, the way these humans seem to run and scream at the first side of trouble. It’s rather pathetic, completely understandable, but none the less, entirely pathetic. Ouroboros took this note to hearty, apparently humanity evolved on an entirely different level in comparison to the Ethereal beings. Where the people of the Ethereal Isle were constantly trained to be prepared for every change imaginable, the humans had become…stagnant. Ouroboros, in the middle of the burning streets stood there, watching a woman run away from a plant creature, letting them play ‘Tag’ or whatever so he could compile his opinions and information he’s gathered. Sparing the dull explanations, Ouroboros concluded that he was sickened by the events. Not the ones transpiring here, this was simply amusing for him. It’s not every day you see a man on top of a street light hugging onto it as a plant tries to get it down as if it were a dog and the human male were a cat. Ouroboros walked casually through the streets as plants seemed otherwise occupied. One of them would try to fight him, but he simply and fluidly slipped around ever strike. With eyes like his it was rather easy to deal with the common rabble. With a swift motion, Ouroboros struck with precision at the weakest point on the plant, taking it down.

Ouroboros slipped down an alleyway and began humming in perfect rhythm with his angelic little voice as he began formulating a plan. It was rarely that this kind of attack went uncoordinated, especially when it was an army of creatures such as walking plants. He used a fire escape to walk up the side of an older brick building. Upon reaching the top he saw a teenaged boy with, whom Ouro assumed to be his sister and his mother standing there cowering form an encroaching plant. Ouroboros sighed, the position that the small family was in was rather interesting. They outnumbered the plant, but none of them had the audacity to attack it. Such cowardess-oh crap the kid attacked it! Despite his valiant efforts, the kid didn’t do anything to the plant, and ended up impaled by the plant-creature. Ouro sighed as he snapped his fingers on his left hand. Suddenly as if the snap commanded it, there was a rip in reality, the color around Ouroboros’ hand grayed and turned into a monochromatic sphere, until he reached the plant and brought his hand down.

Misanthropy, The Black Blade. It spawned from his hand and cleaved the plant-form in twine with little resistance. Ouro scoffed ad he took his left hand and ran it through his blonde hair taking in the smell of smoke. He looked down upon the city from the brick building. He stepped over the impaled child, whose mother and sister flocked to him. They cried out for him and told him everything would be alright. Ouroboros knew though, and deep down the teen knew too. Ouro didn’t even acknowledge them. He just looked over the populous, his glowing emerald eyes peering over the hysteria. The landscape was beautiful, even moreso from the dancing of the flames, and the plants were so…different. They held a macabre beauty to them, one that required an artistic eye. Ouroboros found a smirk creeping onto his face. Being such an avid lover of the arts, Ouroboros used his superior intellect and sighed, content as he committed ever detail of that second to memory. The way the flames raged, the way the plantlife seemed to overrun the contemptuous ilk that is humanity. It was the perfect picture, the very embodiment of Nature’s revenge. The Corus of screams, the smell of the smoke and the thrill of Ethereal energy that was emitted form the area. It was…intoxicating.

The woman began to cry and she watched as he son died before her. Ouroboros looked over his shoulder. She did not understand, how could she understand? She was a human. Perhaps Ouroboros could giver her uplifting words, telling her of her son’s demise meaning very little, and that there was a cycle of processes. But then again, humans were the type to bury themselves in superstition and ideology of afterlife. Ouroboros also contemplated on shutting her down, telling her that the afterlife was not all it was hyped up to be. Her so was dead either way now, and as such Ouroboros’ power grew. He walked over to them and placed his foot on the teen, glaring down at them, his emerald eyes alive with a gleam of judgment.

”There’s nothing you can do. Take your daughter and leave.” He commanded. There was a large dispute to come form the woman. Ouroboros found that these ‘women’ creatures were more emotional than the males, which was fine until it came to situations such as this. The Argument was heated but soon Ouroboros would prevail. The woman would leave with her daughter, taking a car and driving away after Ouro watched them descend the building. ”Natures revenge…reclaiming the world.” Ouro mused to himself with a cooing in his voice. He looked around.

A wicked smile on his face as his enhanced vision picked out a woman about two hundred and sixty yards away. Her sheer ‘clothing’ or lack there of was enough to tell him she was involved in some way. With a menacing chuckle he stuck Misanthropy into the side of the building and crossed his arms, taking the time to run his hand through his blonde hair one more time, returning it to it’s stylish norm.

”...Back to basics…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sowing the seeds... [CLOSED] Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2013, 2:45 am

Shauna Masters and her biker friends, the Chicago based Devil Dogs arrived at the refugee camp, amid the large tents and scared survivors. The National Guard mobilized to confront the biker gang, but much to everyone’s relief the Bikers had brought supplies and were volunteering to feed some of the countless number of refugees for a day.

Extra tables were set up at meal time, and the Gang supplemented the feeding program with Cajun dishes, prepared by the aging Billy Ray himself. Shauna helped by cooking the mashed potatoes. Afterwards, children were eager to see the wonderful bikes ridden by the gang, even getting the chance to converse with actual good Bikers, the tough, tatoo’d looking men all turning out to be with families and mostly pleasant people.

A troubled couple speaking to several people caught Shauna’s attention. Listening in, they were asking for help from people and a few of the National Guard. Sadly, all of them had things to do, helping around the camp.

“Something wrong, ma’am?” Shauna asked as they pass by, making them pause in their tracks and speak with the Biker.

“Our children went down to the riverbank and haven’t come back. We were going to go down to find them.” They said simply.

Shauna happily volunteers to help the concerned parents. “Alright, I’ll come with you, in case they got into trouble.” Billy Ray noticed, and spoke to her, leaving a child on his bike.

“You got this, Shauna?” He asked simply.

“I got this, Ray. Just keep the other kids busy. Can you tell me where they were playing, ma’am?” Shauna declined the help and gestured the members to keep entertaining the kids.

Riverbank

Soon enough, Shauna and the couple went down to the Riverbank, searching up and down the banks, but no children were in sight. Shauna augmented her search with her multiple vision modes, but deduced that they might’ve went to go play Chicken at a dark tunnel under the ruined bridge. She points this out and they nod, agreeing it to be likely.

“...I’m gonna check this tunnel. Stay here.” Shauna said, peering into the dark tunnel. Sure enough, she could see two small figures in the dark distance, still some ways off.

“Alright. Have a flashlight.” Mr. Taylor produced a flashlight for Shauna, and she takes it. “Thanks...”

Shauna walked down the dark tunnel, keeping the light on for the sake of the parents. She quickens her pace to reach the children, breaking into a run when she saw them far off, falling on their bottoms and crawling away from something. “Hey kid! RUN FOR IT!” She shouted, but the pair was too scared to move. Shauna cursed and, being still too far, she blasted the strange plant creature with a heat blast, immolating the plant and killing it.

“Are you a superhero?” The boy asked, getting up and looking at Shauna as she came into view with the flashlight.

“N... no I’m not a hero kid. Not anymore. Are you alright?” She asked, kneeling to meet them eye to eye and placing a reassuring hand on their shoulders.

“Yeah... but Tanya’s out cold.” The boy said, pointing to her sister. Poor thing must’ve passed out from shock.

“Come on kid, your parents are looking for ya.” Shauna mentioned to them, and then she picks up the quiet Tanya. The little girl rests her head on Shauna’s chest, and letting out a contented sigh, not quite unconscious.

“I’m Tyler, by the way.” The boy introduced himself.

“T.. yeah sure, I’m Shauna.” Shauna started back tracking to the tunnel entrance.

“So what’s your hero name?” Tyler asked, tugging on Shauna’s shirt again.

“I’m. NOT. a . HERO.” She said, highly insistent.

“I bet you were Laser Girl.” The little boy suggested, cheekily smiling. Shauna simply refused to dignify that with a response.

“Laser Girl!” He said again, cheerfully.

“Whatever kid. Don’t blab what I just did, and I’ll let you call me Laser Girl.” Shauna said, as they were nearing the end of the tunnel.

“WHOAAAAA!” Tyler said, the boy finding the name so cool. He then saw his parents, and happily went to them.

The Taylors met Shauna on the riverbank, reunited with their children. “Oh thank you so much dear.” Mrs. Taylor said, sincerely grateful for Shauna’s efforts. She cuts them off.

“Don’t thank me yet. You should get Tanya to a doctor; she’s got a nasty cut, playing in the tunnel.” She said.

“Oh dear... We should hurry then.” They agreed, starting the walk back to the path to the camp.

“Moooom! You won’t believe what just happened! Laser Girl here saved us! Her eyes went all red and went PEW PEW!” Tyler just couldn’t resist it seemed.

“...” Shauna looked ashamed of herself suddenly, and started walking away from the family. A gentle hand on her arm stopped her.

“Dear... metahuman or not, you risked your life to save my children. You are a good person. Now I know people aren’t...” Mrs. Taylor started, but her acceptance of Shauna was interrupted.
Gunfire begins to erupt from the camp, causing everyone to stop in their tracks. Smoke began to rise as well. Hearts sink as the worse scenarios play in their minds.

“What... what’s happening? Mister Taylor asked, rather worried.

“We need to move.” Shauna said, urging the family to walk faster so they could get out of the riverbank.

Tyler was an energetic boy and paced ahead of the group. He saw a bunch of soldiers from the camp, hurriedly climb up the path and stood among them. They run some kind of device on him. “He’s clean.” One said.

“Hey! We got a sick kid down here! We could use some help!” Shauna called out to the soldiers. Things became very grim when the soldiers point their weapons at Shauna and the rest of the Taylor family.

“Hey! The hells are you doing? We got a sick kid here... ” Shauna said, her stomach clenching in fear. The Taylors look at the soldiers, utterly confused.

Suddenly, the quiet Tanya turns, and viciously attacks her father, tearing out his throat and making him scream in pain. Everything fell silent, the horror coming upon the parents. “The kid’s turned! Open fire!” The soldiers said, opening fire on the infected child as well as the parents and Shauna. Shauna was about to vaporize their weapons, when Mrs. Taylor dives to protect her; Mr. Taylor tried to turn around, but he and Tanya were quickly shot.

Time seemed to stand still for several moments. Shauna looked up to the mother- the mother actually dived to save her! Shauna’s eyes quickly welled up with tears, cursing why she didn’t react sooner. “...Are you alright... dear...”

“I am... ma’am...” Shauna responded, teeth clenched.

“Good girls like you... have so much... to give... Take care of Tyler...” She said.

The woman dies, and Shauna pushes her off. She stands up to see the soldiers who opened fire being gunned down and taken out by her friend, Billy Ray. The soldier audibly gurgled as the old mercenary turned bartender viciously drove his knife down into the man’s collar, while holding him in a neck grip.

Shauna looked around, a mixture of emotions welling up within her- regret, anger, loathing... Billy Ray came over and helped Shauna up.

“...You lookin’ well, mon petit.” He said, helping her up. Shauna snapped out of her shock and heads over to sit beside Tyler.

“Tyler... Tyler?” Shauna gently calls him out, hands her his young shoulders.

“Momma... Pappa... Tanya... They’re... they’re... why... we weren’t bad... guys...” He began mumbling, too shocked to respond to any external stimuli. He tried to get them to wake up, trying to shake their bodies. They didn’t respond.

“Don’t look son.” Billy Ray came over and knelt by the boy, taking him into an embrace.

“Ray. Get Tyler out of here.” Shauna said, getting up from kneeling and beginning to take the soldiers’ weapons, as well as a jacket.

“Darlin’, you’re supposed to be done with playin’ hero. This ain’t your fight. You owe it to yourself to walk away. We should get Tyler some help...”

She loads the M4 with a fresh clip, as well as taking the soldier’s service pistol. She pulls the earpiece from the soldier’s helmet as well, the radio chatter was indicative of the chaos, command broadcasting orders to get all civilians to safety.

“Ray, I just witnessed Tyler losing his entire family! All because of a little scratch on Tanya. I’m going to kill every last one of these things.” She said, inspecting her weapon.

“With guns?” He asked, curious.

“Hey, I was national guard. Once. I can legitimately help and say I was in the neighbourhood. If you aren’t staying, take the boy home Ray.” Shauna said, her tone brooking no argument. Billy Ray took a moment before responding.

“Good luck then, Darlin’. And take my knife. Army gear ain’t what it used to be.” He hands over the large Kukri in its sheathe, and Billy begins taking the long way around towards his gang... He goes over to keep the boy company.Shauna takes the large blade and straps it to her belt.

Refugee Camp

She returns to the main camp, and witnesses the wake of devastation. Events like these would likely bring out the other hero types, meaning it would be alot easier to conceal who she was. She sprinted into the camp, seeing the carnage of this outbreak. All over she could see soldiers’ formations that were overrun. Some men stood their ground; others broke and ran their courage or lack of it indicated by where their wounds came from.

Worse, not all of them died to the plants. It seemed that a few were gunned down, trying to reach a crashed Humvee with dead soldiers in it, the windows broken. She had some respect for them though, as she couldn’t see civilians. They did better than the ones Ray had to kill.

A few of the infected still lingered about, wandering around aimlessly, eyes have rotten as they groaned and hissed and clicked, their brains eroded away, a fungal growth emerging from their skulls. A trio leaps ontop of the humvee and pounced at Shauna- she reacts with controlled steps and shots, gunning them down with precise gunfire.

“BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!”

One by one they fall to the ground, until the last one closed in, and tasted Shauna’s knife skill, decapitated by the thick kukri. She paused, and her breathing quickened, the excitement and thrill of battle giving her a deranged excuse to participate in the violence... not that she’d admit it. She looked at the infected, seeing the horrible transformation this... contagion... caused in humans. One twitched still, slowly turning its deathly face to Shauna. She puts another two bullets in its head, to make sure it was dead.

She took as much ammunition as she could carry from the dead, following the direction of the attack, spotting a strange figure with a black blade, heading to the outskirts of town... Must be one of the supers, and he spotted something. She decides to head over and follow, from a respectful distance.

Last edited by Nekromonga on September 28th 2013, 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 28th 2013, 9:32 am

"Spiderman aint got nothin on me!"

yumo yelled as he swung off a piece of blood he was using like a rope. The speed he was swinging was blinding and any normal person would've died already from hitting a building. yumo was speeding down streets off the momentum off the swings, sling shooting himself in various directions through the chaotic city. He fed off the chaos and the blood all over the place gave him plenty of ammo to use when the time came. As he swung around a corner he saw three plant creatures. Yumo swung his hand behind him and a string of blood shot from his wrists onto a lamp post sending him rushing towards it but he ended up making a semi circle and slung upwards high above the buildings.

Yumo thrusted his hands towards the plants and strands of blood connected to their heads. He pulled himself towards thim at a rapid speed then he released the blood and used his ankles to connect to a nearby building while using his wrists to sling multiple long crescent lashes at the three plants. They were cut into multiple pieces and then bursted with green blood. Yumo landed on a nearby light post and admired his work.

"Damn i'm good." He said laughing then he jumped up and began to swing to the next batch of enemies, wherever they were.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle September 28th 2013, 11:22 am

As the last of her monsters ran past her to flood into the village and begin the plot, Thistle's mind began to wonder ever so slightly. Ambition filled her brain and she could imagine how her plot would work and how she'd finally become queen of the world and the humans would be gone, or how she could defeat the heroes with little effort. Her eyes closed and a smile stretched itself across her face. The world at her feet begging for mercy, and their pleads would be answered with a singular condemning word. 'No'. The eyelids on her face curled themselves open again and she watched the pillars of slithering smoke and furious fire raising from various areas of the village. The chorus of screaming and gunshots that ran over the scene made it rather... beautiful. Pity it wasn't going to last for long, but all good things must come to an end.

Hands sliding from her hips and off her fabulous figure, they lowered to her side, her bare feet began to walk in the direction of the battle field. The grass was bending enthusiastically as if they too wanting to join in with the bloodshed. With every step she seemed to get a little bit faster, a little bit more savage, a little bit more... excited. She soon moved from a walk to a run, before she crouched and jumped into the air. From beneath her a large snake of twisted wood burst upwards and transported her forward at faster speeds. She stood up and held onto several vines around it's neck while she controlled it, before the botanical beast sent it's head into the air and then sent it impaling into the floor. Before it hit the floor, the area she was stood on twisted and sent red petals the size of men around her, so it formed into a rose shape. It traveled under the earth before it pushed itself out in several different places, causing many of the buildings to explode, and collapse. One of them falling in the direction of the laser laddette (haha).

The main nexus of the large plant exploded through the already cracked concrete of the floor. The bright red petal stuck out like a sore thumb, while the amazing fragrances of nature began to fill the air. Flowers around the gigantic red bulb began to grow and blossom. The construct was beautiful and it seemed to contrast against the horrid brutality that was going on around them, friends tearing friends apart, Plants impaling and butchering the fleeing fear crazed. After many moments of remaining still the large red rose began to spread it's petals, until they were wrapped around the wooden nexus. Thistle's figure rose from a crouch and she moved her hands around her in a relaxed stretch. Her ginger hair picked up a breeze running through the alleys and caused her hair to brush to the side quietly. The theme of being contrast continued, while she was near-perfect and beautiful, the beasts she was reponsible for were ugly, grotesque and savage. Although, in her own eyes they were just as beautiful as she was. She wore... nothing. She had vines curled around her wrists and ankles but that was the extent of it. Her reamined stood and just admired the people running like ants around her.

An easy target, just as she'd planned. The first of many, the first of her seeds that she'd plant around the city before she moved a circle of death, luring the police to stretch their numbers too thin to stop her, and then finally New York would be hers.
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell September 28th 2013, 9:42 pm

"Oh? So the humans do have champions?" Ouroboros mused as he watched a few heroes drop in. His face curled into a sadistic smirk as he watched them fight the plant beasts. A laser was released but he was less than amused. Looking to the woman he noted that her reflexes seemed to be of an empowered or a meta human breed, and he noted that off in the distance that the woman he had deduced to be the leader of this attack also had glowing eyes. "These women creatures seem to be depriving me of one of my finest traits...this won't do." Ouroboros said to himself with a light hearted chuckle. His eyes moving rapidly, he looked and scanned the area for worthy mortals deserving of being uplifted.

The gene pool was looking rather...handicapped at the moment. The Plant attack actually made it rather easy to find the most deserving and suitable of servants, however even with this assault assisting his decisions...it was still not anything special to pick from. The ones that did look like there was anything to them, they were all young, around his physical age. There was a well fit man and a "woman" police officer holding their ground fairly well, for humans. They also seemed to be protecting the few humans behind them with their lives. Ouroboros was divided upon seeing this. Part of him wanted to applaud them for their selfless sacrifices to defend their fellow man. But the other part of him was...changed....altered...corrupted.

The sight of these humans wasting their lives to defend what? Those pathetic weaklings?! It was almost outrageous, Ouroboros' scorn was upon them. They proved him wrong. He had seen something inside them, something that he may have felt them worthy of an existence beyond their current, however they had fallen into the same trap as he rest of them. True, members of a race and species should work together, but they should never forget the laws that nature had set before them. It was basic survival. The weak will die that the strong may thrive. As humans they felt compelled to not leave them behind, they felt as if the weaklings were 'entitled' to survive. That was the mistake of humans. They felt entitled. With a drawn out sigh, Ouroboros quickly reflected upon the hopelessness that was the human race, their self-destructive tendencies made their track record almost as bad as Niall's. Ouroboros rolled his eyes as he watched the woman with guns take notice of him. And just who was she? Another casualty if she wasn't careful. Ouro looked down from the building as he glared right at her, his emerald eyes glowing fiercely. His Hydra skin dropped the act, and nanites began to reconstruct, turning from an open hoodie jacket against his skin and torn jeans, to an entire body suit with a trench coat to go over it. Ouroboros turned around and walked up to body of the late teen. Without hesitation he stuck the Black Blade into the human just slightly, puncturing the flesh easily in the middle of his chest.

The hole where the plant creature impaled him healed over, and his eyes fluttered open, the iris of the eyes glowing just faintly enough to notice if one looked close enough. The young man jerked around, gasping for air as he suddenly realized that he was alive. The first sight he saw was the sight of Ouroboros blocking out the sun, staring down at him with the superior glowing eyes. Ouroboros squatted down, the sun hit the young man in the face and he turned his head away and held up his hand. Ouroboros grabbed the wrist instinctively and pulled the kid up to his knees and took him by the shoulder. The man trembled at Ouro's touch but the fear was washed over once Ouroboros spoke to him.

"How old are you?" Ouroboros asked him. The young male didn't know how to answer, but he somehow shook from his fright to answer.

"T-twenty." The young man said Ouro looked at him, shocked. This man was a little older than Ouro anticipated. Alas, there was no time to worry about that at the moment. He instead stood up, releasing the young man. He turned and began to walk away as he headed back for the fire escape. Stopping at the top step, Ouro looked over to the boy and his eyes narrowed. The young male looked at him, expectant of something else.

"Follow me." Ouroboros spoke again. The male all too happily obliged, trailing after him. The Black Blade still in Ouroboros' hand, he began to stroll into the streets. Plants began to swarm after the Ethereal king, and the newly-born Ethereal that Ouroboros had risen from the dead. The Twenty year old found that he had been given tremendous power in his second birth. As a plant creature approached he dispatched of it with great ease, he looked to Ouro, who felled two more and with a smile ear to ear he laughed. Ouroboros noted the cross on the males neck and he pointed the black blade to it. "Talk about being 'Born Again'." Ouro said sarcastically. The young man took the cross and smiled at Ouro as if something made sense.

"Yeah...I guess so." He said. Ouroboros was unsure how he felt about the guy now looking at him like that. He was used to reverence and fear as King of the Ethereal Isle, however it was far different than being looked at as if you were a deity. Despite the opinion of the boy he saved, he continued with said young male at his heels like an obedient puppy. They would make their way to the two remaining humans who defended the weak. As he approached the jock-built man ran up to them trying to get Ouro and his new pawn to hurry up, but Ouro and the male just took their time, killing every plant thing with godlike grace and unsurpassed skill. Beholding the two were as if one were looking upon the gods of war amongst the futility of mortality. The jock built man would run up to them ,only for Ouroboros to slice his throat without hesitation. The officer began shooting her gun at Ouroboros, but with his advanced reflexes he simply moved his blade around and deflected every bullet, maintain the same grace and elegance as he closed in on the officer to run his blade through her stomach.  

"Follow me." Ouro commanded once more. The jock-built young man soon stood up, his wound sealed over and his eyes glowing. He looked to Ouroboros, as the officer found herself standing up as well, eyes also alight with the power of ethereal energy coursing in her. The woman looked to Ouro, not sure how to feel, while the jock-built man was elated to feel such power coursing through him. Ouroboros gave a smug smirk as he began to walk away, a visor made of pure nanites began to form over his right ear and curve out to over his right eye. The jock followed, as did his newest loyal companion, and soon the officer followed as well...leaving the wounded and weakened humans to die at the hands of the plant monsters. The blue hologram screen began it's search and soon the three Ethereal's he had just brought to life had their vital signs and their over all uses displayed for him to see. With those specific details in place Ouroboros was able to begin his plans into taking over this little operation. He immediately took direct course towards the beautiful redheaded woman that looked like she was more plant loving than person loving, killing each one of her precious minions as he came across them. Simply watching the man made it clear that he was inhuman, and in fact was something far more. He was not called the Perfect Being for no reason. He causally kept a distance from the plant woman, rubbing a hand through his blonde hair as he sighed and cracked his neck. His three minions fell in behind him and all of them looked to the woman, almost as if she were all they could see.

"It's refreshing to see nature finally fighting back. Humanity has been far too settled for far too long. I see that I have you to thank for this beautiful and efficient display, though I'm afraid that your little 'assault' has fallen upon me and tried to claim me as a victim. While I understand the chaos of battle oft times gives way to the fruit of passion and the blood of battle...I still find myself perplexed by you...to say the least." Ouroboros said to her, he stuck Misanthropy in the ground and crossed his arms, a sweet and warm smile on his perfect face as he intended to hear the woman out.

While he spoke however, he had formulated over three hundred and sixty four methods to defeat this woman, her botanic army AND any of the so called "heroes" that would get in his way. He found that the first one he resurrected, the youngest had wandered up just behind him and squatted down, eyeing up the woman as if she were some form of target-dummy for him to shred through. Ouroboros reached down and placed a comforting hand on the back of the boys head and gently rubbed it to sooth the newly born Ethereal, who just seemed to smile at the attention he was receiving from his master. All eyes were on the woman now, all six of the Ethereal minions, and Ouroboros'. She would likely give him the fabricated truth, as a woman like this was likely to be a total sociopath or a total mentally unwell in some way. This may have proved to be an interesting evening, providing the meddlesome heroes could be distracted long enough for Ouro to either destroy this woman, or show her how it was done. With a content sigh he looked up form his minions, knowing they were in good health.     

His minion's status....
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 28th 2013, 11:51 pm

Shauna could not quite keep up with the dark figure, a mere mortal on foot. Throughout the ruins there were running battles, and civilians fleeing for their lives, soldiers doing their best to protect and serve the people. Shauna kept to the shadows cast by the buildings, and though a few soldiers called her out to evacuate, they ignore her, thinking her some kind of glory seeking mercenary.

Shauna continues, almost emerging onto a large avenue, but she backs up into the shadows. She peeks around a corner as a dozen infected swarm a Humvee driving in reverse, the machine-gunner being pulled from his turret, then the vehicle crashing. The crash kills a few of the infected... then a grenade goes off, making Shauna react and instinctively crouching. The infected ones trying to get to the driver were ripped apart.

Shauna changes course and goes through alleyways, only to run into more people being run down, tackled and eaten by the infected.

“Can’t save em all...” A voice whispered in Shauna’s head, maybe her conscience, maybe her old self. She guns down the infected and the victims, granting them quick mercies- the infected turn their attention on Shauna, and she takes a few steps backward to gun them down, again finishing the last two in hand to hand, and Ray’s knife coming in handy.
She looked around... feeling like she was slightly lost. Finding her bearings became troublesome as zombies, er, INFECTED, were constantly emerging, and not allowing her respite to use her augmented vision. She conserves ammunition and more importantly, her anonymity by not using her powers, and making her way to the place where she last saw Thistle and the man with the black blade.

Things would take a turn though as a familiar, ominous sound begins to arise from the building Shauna was close to. Something had moved beneath the ground and caused the structure to collapse, and she had only precious moments to come up with a solution. She didn’t have the speed to outrun a falling building, and trying to blast her way through was futile- if the impact wouldn’t kill her, the molten debris and dust would.

Her hero training kicked in and she spots a manhole- she sprints over and opens it with the help of Ray’s knife. She drops in, regardless of the depth, preferring that to being crushed. Her landing was rough, but she rolled to the side as far as she could, covering her face with the jacket as the dust came in through the man hole. Several minutes pass before the dust in the tunnel settles down, and Shauna keeps her mouth covered. The jacket had goggles, and she wore the protective eye gear, to look around.

Sewers

She stood up, crouching slightly, the sewer not quite spacious or pleasant. There was no way she could get her bearings down her.

She proceeds on foot, underground... right now, fighting the big bad villain was beginning to feel like a bad idea, as her common sense would say. She looked around and moved, trying to find another manhole. Survival was all that mattered for now.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator September 29th 2013, 12:48 am

Yumo was just finishing his relod when a building exploded. He looked up and smiled with excitement at the destruction and the thought of what could have made that. He was about to swing over when groans filled the air. He turned and saw a huge mass of those zombie things charging at him. He turned back around to see more emerging from the other side as well, blocking his path. He sighed and put his hands up shrugging in a can't be helped kind of way.

He then ran to a nearby lamp post and swung up using a string of blood. He was high above the buildings and noticed a big flower type thing nearby. For a few seconds he staired but then he smirked and twisted towards the mass of zombies below. He smiled wildly then sent an eruption of blood downwards causing a mass of dust to rush upwards. Then strings appeared out of the smoke and connected to nearby buildings. yumo rushed towards the plant licking his lips as he prepared for the battle.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini October 6th 2013, 6:19 pm

The queen's eyes glared down at the scene of destruction and chaos. Her fingers slid along her body and through her hair allowing it's orange locks to weave between her fingers before falling against her back once more. Her body began to rotate, expanding her gaze to everything beneath her and her twirled spire. Her hands sprouted upwards into a rather calm yawn. Plant life from her platform began to grow up her body and started to form into a rather rough throne shape. She allowed herself to sit down, and continued to grin as most of the fighting had began to die down. A vast majority of the humans were dead, thank god, the rest were either desperate, dying or killing each other. The goddess allowed her legs to cross over one another, before her throne twisted around at it's hilt below. It was then that she saw a most curious sight.

Aside from the odd house collapsing in the distance there were three, no, four figures walking towards her. How nice. Four of the disgusting little humans come to beg for mercy, come to suckle at her breast the sweet sap of mercy but no, they shall be greeted only by vile toxins and a lack of remorse. 'Tis only fitting as they have done the same to her kind of too long. Their demise shall be something to look forward to, but there was an even greater ecstasy available to her. She could have the joy of letting them hear the dark, condemning words of death uttered from her lips before and the look on their face when the see the cruel caverns that are her eyes. She persisted to stare at the cravens as they strode. There was something different about them, they seemed more organized. Infact, they almost seemed brave. How... Hmm... The word escaped her lips. She would say brave but 'tis more foolishness. She stood up from her thorny throne and extended her sight towards them.

The one that appeared to be their leader now stood beneath her. His friends all lined up and kept their gazes on her figure. She rather enjoyed it, the humans staring at her with their stupid little faces. Finally people who seemed to be in awe at her presence. It was a most welcome feeling although she gave it no further thought as she knew they all had to be removed in the end. Her arms interlocked in a fold and she stared at them with very little patience, although the words that were spewed from their leader's mouth shocked her...
He was the first of the mortals who seemed to understand her plight, her struggle, her never ending fight against the atrocities which the humans had created, had done. He seemed open minded, perhaps he was worth... listening too, even if it was only for a brief period of time.

After it had finished she just stared down at it for a few seconds. She began to walk forward, striding even. Just as her foot was about to step over the edge of her elevated platform wooden tentacles slithered together beneath her feet and curled around her ankles before it moved like an arm and lowered it's queen onto the ground. Another tentacle offered to take her hand, and she accepted, using it like a lady uses a gentleman's help to step out of a car. Her feet touched the concrete and with each step move of the wooden tentacles slid from her ankles and finally lay sprawled on the ground behind her. She turned to face the three of them and raised her eyebrow. She glanced at them all, each in turn before she turned her attention to one who was obviously in charge. "What is there to be 'perplexed' about. Mother Nature has finally got herself some kick, and humans? They have hell to pay. As for you getting in my way? I won't apologize. It was bound to happen eventually." She said so because it was true. Everyone was bound to get in her way at some point, she was taking her planet back of course people were going to get in the way. Her hands were moved to her hips, and she stared into the eyes of the male. She'd acknowledged his sword but paid it no heed, for to do so would make it seem as though she was intimidated, and she'd already planned if he'd intended on using it. Beneath her, the wooden tentacles had formed into upwards spikes read to impale through the concrete at a moments notice. She grinned at the man, she awaited a response.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 8th 2013, 5:47 pm

Ouroboros listened with a genuine interest. The woman deserved that much before he vanquished her. Though she had a valid point, one that Ouroboros agreed with her on. The humans did in fact have Hell to pay. It was unfortunate that she had struck at the place he inhabited at the time being. While he agreed with the premise that humans should pay, he did not agree with total extinction just so his rose garden could piss chlorophyll on the ashes. She finished by saying that she would not apologize. The corners of his mouth curled up into an innocent little smirk when he heard this. The fact that this creature referred to the planet Earth as a mother was rather interesting. Perhaps this 'woman' creature was attempting to take the role of the illustrious Gaia.

"Oh- I am not asking you to apologize. I am simply concerned...I'm not sure if you can tell, but my servants and I are not human....and I myself have actually created a land of utopia with floral and vegetation and the like. My people and myself respect the lands, and we simply wanted to ensure that the forests and lands that I HAVE CREATED will not be visited by you. I do this more in concern for your health, Dear Gaia." Ouroboros smiled confidently. He was intrigued by everything he'd seen this far. This woman was claiming to be acting in the Earth's accord, yet Ouroboros had always respected the earth and given homage to it. Had she really been a harbinger of the planet, then she would have known this. But she did not, and thus it was apparent to Ouroboros that she was nothing more than another of these "women" with a meta-human abilities.

He would receive her response, prepared. He knew only of her plant affinity, he knew absolutely nothing of her actual powers. It was indeed a predicament, but not one that worried the Ethereal king, not even on a subconscious level. It was senseless to attempt to hide it any longer, Things were on due course. It was rather interesting to watch these events play out however. The second he saw this woman, he knew that their meeting was inevitable, he knew that the woman he saw earlier that she would flee into the sewers, he knew that the childish one he noted earlier would futilely combat the plants. He knew that this woman was prepared to strike, but it was from where that he did not know. Able to see not only through his own eyes, but the eyes of his new followers he noted that there was nothing above, behind or aside from her that could be an immediate threat. Alas that could only mean one thing...the attack was coming from beneath him. What else would one expect from an Aspect of Earth?

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 8th 2013, 5:59 pm

Shauna breathed a massive sigh of relief as she emerged from a manhole, sweet fresh air and sunlight once more, the stifling sewers no place for her. She Looked around and realized she had covered significant ground, ending up on a hill. She went and stood at the edge to get her bearings, and saw the massive plant formations... and the source of the problem.

Shauna looked down the hill and saw Thistle speaking with a man and three who accompanied him. She had a clear shot from this shadowed, ruined area- one shot and she could end it now, and she prepared herself to. Her vision closed in on the plant progenitor, but as luck would have it a stray truck wandered into the thick foliage below the hill, caught in the thick plants, pursued by a horde of Infected and plant infestors, gunfire surging from the back of the truck, trying their hardest to mow down the threat that closed in.

Shauna had only a split second to decide whether or not she would end the threat. She could see the insides of the truck- civilians, terrified, and soldiers trying desperately to radio for help while fighting for their lives.

She looked down, and her laser eye beams cut a swath through the hardier plant monsters and thinned out the Infected, allowing the soldiers a chance to fight back and gun down the reduced numbers of hungry plant creatures.

In silent awe, the people in the truck peered up at the hill towards their hero, one who had literally brought down righteous fire and fury upon the wicked. Shauna turned her attention to the vines the truck was caught in, and surgically burned through the foliage to free the truck. Once the smoke cleared, the truck was well on its way out of the combat zone... hopefully.

Shauna sighed as she would eventually make eye contact with Thistle herself, the whole commotion likely having caught her attention. There was some distance between them, and Shauna, for a moment, wasn’t able to move.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by creator October 8th 2013, 8:50 pm

When Yumo finally was close by he stopped to size up the threat. There was a familiar chill in the air like when he fought those dragons. He looked around and saw a group of people standing in front of a lady covered in plants. She was a very pretty lady and she seemed entrigued by the group of four. It took everything Yumo had not to go and be obnoxiously nosey. yumo took a deep sigh and got a little closer so that if something went down he could jump in and fight if he was willing.

"Let the fun begin already." He said irritatingly while sitting on a lamppost.

He brushed his white hair back behind his shoulder and watched the event play out.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle November 9th 2013, 7:05 pm

Peach fingers curled into fists. Ginger hair swirled like a whirlwind when she flicked her head over her shoulder to look at the white haired brat sat atop a lampost. Her eyes narrowed slowly, before the fists flicked into palms and ushered upwards. Suddenly, a thick green tentacle cracked through the earth infront of her and then shot forward like a snake with the intent of smashing the lampost and it's 'occupant' into dust. She paid him very little attention, lest he think that he is worth her time.

Her gaze turned back to the group of four infront of her. Plant wrapped feet walked along the crooked concrete with one hand held out to the side. From a shattered window, a thin vine slithered forward and crossed the distance of the street before it rose upwards and rested to a hover above her hand. She used her other hand to stroke it gently and listened to the inaudiable whispers. The plant spoke to her, glancing at the figure with the four under his wing. She smirked and nodded, the plant curling backwards and retreating back inside the building. Her focus was returned to the male's figure. Her fingers moved to her hips and she tilted her head, eyes resting from your narrow. "You're right... you are not deservant of my wrath. Sorry for not checking, but there are just so few of your caliber. I would suggest you leave. And I have heard of this Gaia. She was too passive. She lacked... claws. I am Thistle. Mother Nature's Fury!" Her volume gradually escalated throughout the statement, until it nearly became a battlecry. The plants of her own womb that had devleoped mouths all let out an omnious roar in synchronisation, hailing the praises of their queen. Her hands slowly raised into the air with their savage song. She lowered them once more, her vicious green eyes looking at Ouroburous.

She turned around, hair blowing within the picking up winds. Just as she'd began to walk away her body found itself brought to a pause. Something he'd said. She turned around once again and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "You said you are not human. I have two questions. What are you, and what right do you have in claiming to have created these? They are my spawn and I shall not have someone blaspheme against me in such a fashion. Apologize." Her tone had changed quite abit from last time. And with the wind at her back, her hair was beginning to blow over her shoulders and face but she cared not. The chill caused her nipples to pucker slightly, and to shield herself from the cool zephyrs, more plants spread upwards to cover her bust and waist. Her hands where still on her hips, but in a less casual fashion. Now they were demanding, empowered and quite intimidating. Beneath the group of four the trap sensed it's mistress building rage and began to recoil backwards getting ready to strike, depending on how things went from here.
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 9th 2013, 10:58 pm

"Apologize? I believe you misunderstand. I did not create this land, but there is a place out at sea, an Island that I have created. From dust it was born, and upon my whim, to dust it shall return." Ouroboros said as he looked to her, seeing the obvious misunderstanding between them. Though Ouroboros would not be intimidated by some second rate tart such as this. Ouroboros found her attempt at challenging him to be rather...irritating. Did she not understand the futility of her challenge? Ouro's fist clenched. "I created the Ethereal Isle...From nothiness it was born by MY will alone. Perhaps one day I might let you look upon the utopian nature that should have been.

"I would not tempt him if I were you. The man is capible of rising the dead, and you believe that you can simply make commands of him!?" His newest little addition spoke out, the policewoman or whatever she was. Ouroboros let out a little growl, and the woman shirked back, knowing she overstepped her boundaries. Ouroboiros looked back tot he twenty year old kid, the one he rose from the dead.

"You...you've said nothing about this. You're the one I've risen from the dead...tell me...what  do you think?" Ouroboros asked. The kid sort of looked like he was under a ton of peer pressure, his face reddened and he looked around frantically to the other two reborn Ethereals. He muttered something. Ouroboros having his own superhuman sensory had in fact heard the muttering, but he smirked and looked at his new little toy. "Speak up."

"Do-don't trust her?" he stammered for as moment. Ouroboros just looked at him with both eyebrows arched, a little nod on hsi head and a reflective look as he turned around to this "Thistle" woman

"Well...It looks as though my newest Councilor doesn't trust you. While I agree with you, and I respect you You have misconstrued what I have said and proven to me a rather likely neuience in the future. I Will request that you leave us be, or I will destroy you." Ouroboros said plainly. His voice shwoing that he really didn't care either way strongly. His mind, working faster than supercomputers, it calculated every possible attack at every possible angle, he still remained interested that she hadn't attacked yet.

How rude of me..I still have yet to answer your question. I'm afraid telling you what I am is not an option...as for whom I am...that's for you to decide my dear..." Suddenly Ouroboros held up his blade and glared at her. His eyes turned from their normal glowing color...his pupils shifting, transforming into serpants that were devouring their own tails. His new "Councilor" and the one known as "Gregory" curcled around her. Stephanie's hands began to glow with Ethereal energy, she sent out a blast of the energy, hurling it at Thistle. Ourtoboros artched an eyebrow. He didn't recall ordering an attack...hm...no matter. He watched and realized that he had graced this "Thistle" creature enough...she wasn't worhty of licking his boots, lrt alone combat with the Ethereal King. Reality warped around his Blade, and in an instant, Misanthropy vanished and he crossed his arms, observing what she would so next.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 10th 2013, 6:43 pm

Shauna blinked a few times, before realizing that those two villains down there hadn't noticed her dead giveaway rescue of the humans. She weighed her actions, now that her initial need for vengeance subsided and her mind was cleared up. She witnessed one random metahuman got close to Thistle, but was promptly assaulted by hostile vines. However, she was far enough and high up enough that retaliation would take a serious effort from the plant woman.

She didn't have to go through with this... she saved alot of people today, and she could just leave... but then again, if Thistle continued to live, more people would suffer. It was the classical dilemma Shauna had run into before, what her family faced on a regular basis dealing with villains, and she hesitated. She could just walk away now.

She could.

The air crackled and ignited as Shauna's intense laser beams fire from her eyes, intent on reducing Thistle to a pile of ash.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top