The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_vote_lcapAnd your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_voting_barAnd your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) Empty And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45)

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 10:19 pm

It seemed like a decent night. John had just finished a few hours of much needed drinking. Which he enjoyed much. It was always a pleasure for him to do his nightly ritual. Which of course consisted of drinking and the occasional...well I'm sure you can figure that out. Well he was far gone so to say. The alcohol had not clouded his mind too much. Though it did have a nice dizzying effect on him Which he in his weirdness relished in. Tonight he wore casual clothes. Loose fitting blue jeans. A white t-shirt. Covered by a simple black leather jacket,with a brown fabric hoof. Brown hair somewhat messy. Black eyes beaming around. He was enjoying himself. Well his wonderful drunken stupor was soon to be interrupted.

A man with a gun walked from around a corner. He seemed high, or just dirty. John couldn't tell which. All he knew was that the guy was dangerous. Yet his mind needed a little time to prepare. To see through the haze of alcohol. Time he didn't have. The guy aimed the gun at John's head. Saying one simple command. "Give me all you have." Which was a cliched line for sure. John reached for his wallet. Hoping to buy himself enough time to where he could think straight. Then that guy would get the ass kicking of his life.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) Empty Re: And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45)

Post by KingxJ45 May 31st 2011, 11:07 pm

Valem was wondering the busy streets of New York, it was a cool beautiful night in the bustling city. Then again when it was slightly quieter it was nice, still something felt...different. There felt like a sudden urge to be somewhere else in the city not a far off place but relatively close. He continued to walk a good ten feet when he came to the edge of his current street, that was when he caught sight of the man with the gun. They were just around the corner so they were both well within his range. Concentrating, he felt the invisible force move outwards, it took a couple of seconds but the field was wrapped neatly around the man with the gun. To any others he appeared normal but to Valem he looked a light blue as his field prepared it gravitational power.

As he concentrated further the gun immediately fell from the man's hand, the weight being to much for his ordinary hand. Then it fully came down on his ordinary human body, in a cloud of smoke his body crumpled in a heap of flesh and bones, most by now were crushed.

"Are you OK sir", he inquired of the man being held up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gravitor
And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) Valemkanoka
KingxJ45
KingxJ45

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Back to top Go down

And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45) Empty Re: And your name is?(Closed to KingJ45)

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 11:14 pm

John blinked incredulously at the sight. Did that guy just get crushed? Well apparently he did. A sort of fear gripped his heart. What could crush a man like a piece of paper. Like a shoe stepping on a bug. What could he do if a force like that was used on him. Then a strange man appeared. John didn't know what to say. If he said the wrong thing he would be the stain on the sidewalk. That was not a pleasant thought for him. A stain on the concrete was not what he wanted to be this day. "I..I'm fine thanks for asking." He flashed a pearly white smile."Though I have to ask. How did you do that? That was...amazing to say the least." Playing it safe was the best option. Any other way would lead to undesirable results.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingxJ45 May 31st 2011, 11:25 pm

"I am pleased to know you are alright", he responded pleasantly. It was a close call, if he had gone any farther it would have crushed the man too. "It was a gravitational field, I can create them and expand them but never truly direct them...for instance you were lucky that it was his back to me instead of yours because the multiplier for the gravity is kept constant throughout the entire field", he continued.

He sensed the nervousness of the man, it was natural to be scared or bewildered around him, yet it still felt weird. He offered his hand to the man, "My name is Valem, and please do not be scared, I am friend not one of those villains who seek to destroy all", he stated, he truly felt honorable with that last sentence.

OOC: I am going for the Thor speak, like honorable proper speech!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gravitor
KingxJ45
KingxJ45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 12:16 am

John smiled at the novelty of how he spoke. It had an honorable feel to it. Though that didn't alleviate the nervousness he felt. This guy coulda killed him if the circumstances were different? Well that was a comforting thought. Though he chuckled nervously. Brushing away the feelings of wariness. "Thats a cool power I suppose. I can't say I can boast anything as interesting as that." John was still somewhat tipsy. he wouldn't be able to use his powers to full capacity yet. So now he was going to have to be more sociable."Though it's a pleasure to meet another hero. Honestly can't say i've met another one before. Though i've met a villan . Admittingly he was a bit crazy. Guess thats what you expect from a vampire." Now he was just babbling. Fingers nervously intertwining. Appraising the man. "By the way my names John." He accepted the hand. Shaking it lightly. With a charismatic smile on his face.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingxJ45 June 1st 2011, 11:20 pm

Valem looked the man in the eye sensing that something was odd about him, it wasn't until the strong scent of alcohol reached his nose did he finally realize that the man was drunk or pretty close to that stage.

"Sir have you been drinking", he inquired, he'd just saved this man's life, and being taken into jail or worse was the last thing he wanted. Also the way this man was going he was heading to mugged again, he wrapped his gravitational field around him and lightened the gravity a little so as to help the man support himself.

Gravitor
KingxJ45
KingxJ45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 11:29 pm

How did he guess John gad been drinking? Was it how he acted? No he was acting like he did when sober. Which just came after years of practice. So it had to be the way his breath smelt. Oh well not like he could hide it now. Though he felt a little embarrassed by the whole incident. Which was somewhat apparent on his face. "Yeah I suppose i've had a few drinks." he admitted shrugging. Lips turning into a neutral smile. His body felt lighter. As if gravity were giving him a break. Which was good. "I hope theres nothing wrong with that."
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingxJ45 June 1st 2011, 11:40 pm

"There is nothing wrong with it, just I worry that you might get mugged yet again and I may not be there to protect or help you", he stated calmly, he then smiled, "Do not fret if you would like, I could help you out". He took a step back to give the man space so as not to pressure him.

He then pushed his field outwards and lessened the gravity a little more, but only to the point so John could still walk.

Gravitor
KingxJ45
KingxJ45

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 11:49 pm

John raised an eyebrow. How the guy planned to help him was yet to be seen. though he seemed like a good enough guy. Though he knew nothing about what john could do himself. Still he didn't need to go and act like a thankless prick. "Well thank you for the concern. I was off to the local convienance store. Then maybe back to my house." he said smiling weakly. Glancing nervously around. Then turning his gaze to his feet. "if you really insist on helping me. Would you mind accompanying me. Maybe we could talk a little more. After all you seem like a hero. I myself am a hero. We could learn a little more about one another. Though I don't feel comfortable about speaking out here. For all we know we could meet more stupid thugs. Maybe even a villan." He looked at a shady ally expectingly" So what do you say?"
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top