The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkness Everlasting [Zell]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness Everlasting [Zell]

Post by Arcana August 12th 2013, 4:45 pm

The woman could only run it seemed, in the face of such overwhelming power that was what all humans seemed to resort to. It was either fight or flight, and she had chosen flight. It was fear that drove her and likely a drive to avenge their pet, but Sean help little interest in what motivated lower life forms, what motivated the soon to die. All Aaron could do was watch helplessly from the sidelines, those emerald orbs looking at him with an expression that was very hard to read; even for Sean. Brandon stood by him, the ever dutiful twin. Sean couldn't help but smirk, something about it seeming a bit heart warming. Aaron and his twin could not help now, and Zell seemed the only one fast enough, or perhaps with enough testicular fortitude to try and assault Sean up close.

There was the sound of a shot, and the dreaded bullet would blast towards Sean, unaware of the powerful artifact that had made its with and attached itself to Sean's belt loop within the moment of his tranformation, and in an instant what seemed like a barrier of pure black energy formed to stop the deadly projectile within its tracks. Smoke formed from her spot and Sean sent out of the Werelights to hunt her down. They would deal with the woman while he would have to fight Niall, or so he was prepared to do. There was just too much damn smoke, he couldn't really see. Sean cursed under his breath, though the curse was cut off mid way when something slammed into his stomach. Pain blossomed from that point as Sean's found himself moving through the air, and blood welled up within his mouth. Had he been hit? When had this taken place?

An outline of a hilt protruded from his gut, and the blood tasted like stale copper, making him want to heave. 'Dammit.” Sean cursed as the blood ripped from him and returned to its master, though what looked like a bubble of energy surrounded him and the damage was repaired. He could feel it stitching up, and what seemed like a signifigant amount of life energy surged through him, sending Sean into a brief spasm of ecstasy. All the damage done to him had been undone and it seemed like a certain thing had done so for him, which only confirmed that his course of action was the right one. Still Zell would not give up on his mad attempts at killing Sean and here he was aiming to slice his head from his shoulders, but wouldn't he be surprised?

The blade made contact, though it would meet not reistance as his neck turned to mist, and so did the rest of his head. In a few moments, the head would reform on his neck, a smug grin still on his face. ”Oooooooh, that was close. I think I almost felt that one.” He popped his neck loudly. ”It seems though that you're losing. I can feel it....” Whether or not the werelights had hit the woman, Sean dismissed them and summoned what appeared to be two eastern style dragons. Their eyes were black like rubies, and their breath like black flames. Sean levitated and sat on the head of one, which inclined it to see what had perched itself upon it. ”I think i've played around long enough.” Both took off into the sky, the one carrying Sean kept its gaze upon Zell while the other would fly around Sharas general location.

That was where it would unleash flames that were sure to erase her existence.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 6:14 pm

Shara let out a sigh of relief, when the random blade took the bastard and took him away, however she was far from out of the woods yet. Small orbs had found her and began harassing her to no end. She suddenly felt a small barrier form around her, but as the werelights continued to harass the barrier itself began to wane. She saw Niall slowly climbing up the wall to assist her. Meanwhile Zell was in for the fight of his life. Shara herself needed to deal with her own problems at hand however. IT wasn’t long before Shara’s healing factor began to kick in, but it was far too slow. The fact that these creatures had been brought from the energies of Death itself, the damage persisted and began to complicate it. Suddenly the werelights just vanished. Gone without a trace.

Zell’s slash went through the air, meeting little resistance. The bastard could turn himself into smoke? Wonderful, this week just kept getting better. What the fuck were Aaron and Brandon here for. Zell’s reconnection to Niall let him sneak in a little thought to his Artificial comrade. ”I love you man, but your boyfriend is useless!” Zell snapped through the pseudo-telepathic connection. He scowled as he saw Sean’s smirk. ”Oooooooh, that was close. I think I almost felt that one.” He said all smug. Zell cursed as he flipped the large blade, Misanthropy so that he was holding it in the standard form.  ”It seems though that you're losing. I can feel it....” He said. Zell’s eyes widened, but his pupils constricted. He had no clue what he had just done. That simple sentence just had Zell seeing the same rusty noir style as before. The growl was coming from Sean. Zell was all to eager to assume that Sean’s death would mean his own release his release from the never ending torment.  Suddenlly from nowhere there were two eastern styled Dragons, they were definitely of a certain oriental culture. Zell scoffed. Sean slipped away and the Dragon took him up.

Niall watched from the top of the tower, he had a protective barrier over Shara, making sure if anything happened it would not phase her.  He watched as Two dragons appeared, and they were rather fierce in appearance. Niall noticed one coming towards them and he turned to place himself in between the dragon and Shara, however the Dragon didn’t make it far. Niall gave a sigh of relief and turned back to Shara, but when he had, she was gone. Niall then heard Zell’s comment on Brandon. ”At least he’s not suicidal enough to follow the crazy mofo that’s trying to kill him!” He snapped back.

Zell watched the dragon begin flying towards Niall and Shara. He stuck Misanthropy in the ground and threw his left fist in the air. There was a second where he focused. The two Dragons were his targets, he wouldn’t bother focusing on Sean, the man was practically intangible, let alone damageable. An invisible wave of Ethereal energy went out, covering one city block of area. Zell’;s ethereal nanites sought out the two dragons, and the nanites swarmed them, from the inside out. The two dragons suddenly had a green glow in their eyes, and their bodies began to decompose, breaking down on a cellular and perhaps even molecular level. Even if they had survived the internal swarm, they were likely not to survive the ethereal toxicity to follow. The dragon that was holding Sean began shining, it’s skin flaking off and dissipating into the air. The beast let out a pained roar, and it vanished form reality, leaving no trace of existence. The ethereal surge knocked Zell over the edge for only a moment however. Whis predatory glowing green eyes, a smirk and a vast amount of ethereal energy Ouroboros had only a moment to act. He focused all of his energies and spawned six random tendrils of Ethereal energy. They propelled Ouroboros out, letting him grab Sean. He landed, and the tendrils dissipated. Normally Ouroboros would have strangled anyone who touched the tendrils, but this was a special case.

”Fancy seeing you here…” Ouroboros teased the titan as he set him down. He looked to the skeletal dragon vaporizing in the large amounts of Ethereal energy. ”How’s that for an entrance?” He asked.  Ouroboros knew that Sean likely did not need the assistance, but it was good for vanity’s sake.  He looked at the Other Dragon, knowing that it wouldn’t reach Shara and Niall, a frown formed on his face. He sighed and rubbed his temples. He looked back to Sean, raised an eyebrow and a mischievous smirk. ”You CAN put a little more OOMPH into this you know…don’t worry…I can handle it.” He said swiping a piece of Sean’s hair from his eyes and winking. He grabbed his head like a full out migraine had just taken him by surprise. His eyes began to fade and Zell began to come back.

”What.The.Fuck…Did you do to me!?” Zell howled in pain.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkness Everlasting [Zell] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 12th 2013, 6:35 pm

He could feel it, that energy reaching out from Zell as the invisible attack had already begun. His dragon glowed a bright green for a moment before beginning to fade away, its life force gone wihtin a moment What the hell was this? Sean was falling before he could think, and before he could even begin to fly, but then again it seemed a certain someone had other plans for the falling male. In a moment he was caught...by the guy who had tried not so long ago to kill him, but he had that look in his eyes. It seemed like the one he was looking for was in the house, and that was good enough. Even if his dragons were forced to reconstruct themselves within the Nether, possibly got a good month, Sean still was getting what he wanted.

He went on acting all cool, and if Sean were a schoolgirl he would have swooned, but the time for swooning was not now. This was the one he would have as his partner, but it seemed that a few bits of weakness still persisted within his shell, and they would need to be expunged. ”Pretty damn good.” Now it was time to deal with that Shara bitch. Ouro wiped a single strand of black hair, before suddenly the glow was gone and the weak one had returned. His voice even grew ugly but Sean had a feeling his presence would not be permanent.

'You....” His voice was like a hiss. ”I was hoping for him to stay a little longer, but I guess he just isn’t strong enough yet to overcome his human weakness.” A being of pure black formed beside him, with a humanoid figure and muscles that were well defined. The Titan's wrath could deal with Niall, while Sean perhaps tormented this Zell some more, until he gave the result that Sean wanted. In an instant it leapt into the airt, its momentum aimed towards Niall in his large armor, however it was not expecting a burst of psychic energy to sidewind it, and send it against the ground with a loud crack. Cracks spiderwebbed from where it landed, but the thing was unharmed, it dark figure pulling from the whole made as its eyeless face would begin to search for the woman.

”Alright, I think thats enough of me sitting with my thumb up my ass.” Aaron said, finally stepping into the fight.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 7:57 pm

The cracks and vibrations caused Shara to stumble. She began back tracking, slipping into shadow. She vanished into thin air and slid down the steeple by the bell rope. The bell knocked both Niall and the wraith, sending them off the steeple. Niall quickly generated a barrier for him to land on, allowing him to avoid going splat. Shara was on ground floor, and she walked outside. She has used Zell’s visor to contact his dragoncycle. She was getting back into this. The cycle drove past, and using her superior agility and acrobatics she timed it perfectly and hopped on it. She took off full force. She wasn’t hiding anymore, and the time had come for this punk to learn the reason she was known as ‘The Beautiful Bitch’. She began approaching the alleyway, where Zell and Sean were still battling it out.
Zell roared as he brought the blade across, striking at Sean, there had to be something there, something needed to give him away; he couldn’t stay like this forever could he? Finally Zell had enough. He had six tendrils attached to him, and all six of them were using his strength and his reflexes to basically pierce through Sean, attempting to violently shred him. Zell staggered forward, his body burning on the inside. He began chuckling as his sanity was shredded piece by piece. Zell was still only seeing in the same noir-esque colors he had been seeing before Ouro had claimed his mind temporarily. He placed a hand on his face and started chuckling. He ran his hand through his hair and looked up to the sky. He pulled foirm his backpocket, a masque. Little did Sean know the significance this mask held Zell placed the irradiated mask on his face, and the Hydra skin took over, completing the full body suit, helmet and all. The Masque of Vermillion was altered under the presence of the ethereal energy and the Hydra skin nanites attached horns as black as sin. The Evil Dragon-looking mask on Zell went on an all out assault.[/color]
”Let’s wrap this up!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 12th 2013, 8:13 pm

Sean didn't have the time, nor was his mind jonted enough to once again turn his body into Nether, and that meant that he would have to find a way to block, or at least not get ripped to shreds. Tendrils lashed out at the Titan, and there was little that he or the aegis could do to block the wrathful flurry from ripping him apart, but then again it was enough to stop him from drying. Most of the attacks were blocked before a few tore through, and they did some minor damage to Sean's arm and enough to his leg to keep him from walking comfortably, and definatly from running. This guy would not give up, and Sean was slowly wearing down, but for how long he would allow this was unknown.

Just a little longer and he could assume his Nether form, and then once again resist his physical attacks, but for now he was open to them. Zell however pulled out a strange mask and with it, came the formation of a strange armor and one that seemed to leak pure killing intent. Sean could feel it within his chest, rumbling violently and it for a moment made him fee fear. So this was his killing intent? 'Fine then, come at me.” Sean raised his necrotic blade, its blade still radiating pure death as he prepared to fight the person that he was aiming to claim. If he was truly stron, then he would not die, if he weren't then the choice was obvious. He was prepared for when the guy would come at him, and perhaps he would be able to perform his little trick once again.

”No you don't” Aaron muttered darkly, dropping a alrge storage crate upon the Titan's Wrath, its dark body beginning to relent under the pressure of the telekinetic spell. Without giving it a moment to react, Brandon had already bridged the distance between him and the thing, grabbing what Aaron controlled with his mind and using it as a club of sorts. Metal bent and tore. The thing was wearing down, but it was not done yet, though the force of Brandon's blows and Aaron using all of his power to keep it bound were enough. As long as they kept the pressure up, it wouldn't last and Aaron had an idea on how to finish it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 8:52 pm

Sean was having a hard time dodging everything, his speed was the only thing saving his sorry ass. Zell threw his fist into the ground, activating his Overdrive capacitor, and generating energy into his body. Three Ethereal swords manifested from nowhere and all blades focused and trained to Sean, flying at him with speeds beyond human, the Ethereal tendrils tried their luck again each striking from a different angle, basically cutting off any route of escape. Zell was still laughing like a damn maniac.

Shara had arrived at her new spot, and slowly scaled the convenience store. With herself on the top, she looked to see Zell wearing a mask that she herself hadn't recognized. She placed her scope on Sean. One shot, one kill. She smiled to see Aaron finally growing a pair and taking a stand, but she was almlst scared to see what had become of Zell. He was fearsome, armed with not only three swords of pure energy, but also six extra arms making him look like Slenderman's retarded cousin. She squeezed the trigger, hoping to take off Sean's head. She suddenly froze in pure terror the next thing she saw.

Zell's gloves illuminated with energy claws and Misathropy began moving all on its own, floating through the air gracefully, and skillfully. It circled Sean, Zell dove for him. He used his claws to scratch at his chest and Misanthropy cut through air to remove Sean's head from behind. Sean wanted a fight, and he finally had one.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 12th 2013, 9:11 pm

Sean could see it, he was far outmatched in hand to hand combat, especially since he was in this weak form. Physically this raging beast had him beat, and his powers were proving worthless; the Titan knew that if things continued as it was, he would die. Hell, the damage seemed to compound as cuts were forming all across his body, and all he could do was revert to his dark mist form. Black blood had begun to splatter across the concrete, but all he could do now was float away, free of the damage being done to him. For now he was too far gone, for any words to reach him, and that meant Sean would have to think.....think of a way to bind this bastard. The big question was how could he do so without killing him?

”Dammit, why did I not think this over?” Even within this form he felt weak, all of the damage was compounding and he knew he would lose consciousness soon enough. Sean reformed within the air, his body covered in painful looking wounds especially one that bleed from his forehead. 'Dammit....this has gotten too far.” One pants leg was close to falling off, and thick black blood slowly flowed from it. ”Fuck.” His body agaisnt his will turned into the mist, and he fell through the ground, moving away until he was in a building . He wasn't too far away, but close enough that they could still find him.

The Titan energy ebbed within his body, as the markings fell away to only the left. Sean fell against the wall, his breaths shallow, as consciousness lingered, but he couldn't let himself fall unconscious, not when they could kill him so easily. While Sean licked his wounds, Aaron and Brandon dealt with his summon. However in the middle of a punch, the thing faded away, its hulking black body returning to the Nether that spawned it. 'What the hell?” Brandon muttered.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 12th 2013, 10:47 pm

Zell couldn’t hold a coherent thought. No instead he was more animal than man. Though no one could hear, he was screaming out, his soul was screaming out in pain. It was eating him away, like a cancer. His rage was beyond anything even Niall had ever seen. Niall’s exo suit picked up on the masque that Zell was wearing, and he knew immediately that something had gone wrong. Covering the face was the first sign of when an Imperfect had begun the final stages of the transformation. Terminal Transformation. This was the beginning of the end. Niall felt a tug at his heart and he knew exactly what was wrong with him. Zell was most likely going to go ballistic if one of the Hales got too close. As far as Niall was concerned Brandon took precedence, Shara was back burner at this point. He ran as fast as he could, which was still slower than frozen molasses.

Sean had gone. He was gone. He failed. Zell should have been happy, but instead he felt nothing. He was smart enough to hear, and understand, but not smart enough to reason. He was as dumb as a drunk bimbo in a ditch. He started walking around, not knowing his own strength, his feet left marks on the runway, each foot mark left a light ethereal glow behind. His skin was harder than any stone, but it was at a great cost. He could no longer focus, in fact he had no idea what the hell that damn thing on his hand was. He started growling, and screaming like an asylum patient he started moving, his speed was a little better than normal, far superior to his normal speed. He even went onto all fours at one point, crawling around. Meanwhile, his ethereal tendrils disappeared, leaving only six ‘ghost’ lights that brushed away like smoke as he walked through it. The blade known as Misanthropy still moved ever so gracefully, and ever so slowly. The way the blade danced was hypnotic, mesmerizing, but it was nothing more than a façade for it’s nefarious purpose.

Shara sighed, looking at her love. She didn’t need a ‘pseudo-telepathy’ to know when he was hurting, when he was confused and lost. She lifted her eye from the sniper and sighed. Once again, her hero came through and saved the day. But tonight was different. She lived again, but at what cost? Tonight Zell saved her, but now he suffered, perhaps was even ushered into a new stage of his mysterious ailment. How could she have put him in a position like this. How could she claim to love him when all she was doing was killing him? She was clouded by a despair, nothing she could do would ever make her own weakness justified. She failed as a friend, she failed as a soldier, and she failed as a lover. She made her descent, and joined the younger Hale twin.

Niall made it to see Shara making her way towards Brandon. Zell roared out in pain, Shara flinched instinctively, but Niall wasn’t content. In a second the entire exo suit planted itself and Niall ran out of it like it was simply air. The Golden God suit then all separated and latched onto Brandon. The nanite-metal adjusted to the new sizes of Brandon.  Niall made it up to them, noticing that his ‘jumpy’ nature may have been premature. He looked at Brandon inside the suit and rubbed his head. ”So-sorry I-I just wanted…erm...yeah, I’m gonna stop now.” Niall said, trying to not embarrass himself even more as he blushed. He instinctively leaned into Brandon and suddenly bounced off once he didn’t see Aaron. He found him and breathed a sigh of relief. It was short lived however, because Zell let out another roar. Shara pulled his shoulder.

“What is going on with him!?” She demanded. Niall held up a hand to hush her, due to the sudden loud noise causing Zell to crouch down, and Misanthropy flew over, at lightning speeds, coming between them and Zell. Niall quietly explained to them.

”He’s currently in a state equvilant to that of an animal. He can understand us, but he’s very defensive. Only someone he KNOWS should go near him, slowly, quietly, and soothing him into calming down…I’m the one who’s gonna do it probably but still. That blade, Mis-ter-sister or whatever it’s called….it’s normally under Zell’s conscious control, but while he’s like this it’s all reflexes, so if he’s startled then the blade will defend him….by killing the source…okay stay put. Niall said. He pressed a part on the back of the exo suit and the helmet disassembled. He pulled Brandon down and kissed him. ”Just in case.” Niall said, his voice uncertain about the upcoming events. He then started towards Zell.

Zell watched as the person began closing in on him, they were walking slowly, hands up, assuming a position of prey in his eyes. Zell groaned, growled and snarled. This thing looked familiar, so familiar…yet he could not remember. It was like déjà vu, but constant. The person passed Misanthropy, so they must nor be hostile. The person began to approach even slower, the closer he got to Zell, the slower the person came. At about ten feet Zell hissed, Misanthropy came and held itself at Niall’s neck. Niall slowly extended his arm. ”Zelly…it’s me. Niall. You know me…you KNOW ME. I’m not going to hurt you, I couldn’t hurt you…I’d rather die…see…I’m the same.” The person said. Zell understood, but didn’t know HOW to respond. The blade drifted away, resuming it’s floating circular motions graceful and elegant. He knew the name Niall…he knew Niall.

Niall finally made it up to Zell, slowly extending a hand, as if asking permission to touch him. Zell didn’t shirk away and so Niall touched the irradiated mask. He looked at Zell in the eyes. Zell began to remember and recall just who Niall was, Niall, Shara, Brandon…that…Aaron, was it? Anyway he recalled the important people. Niall began to slowly remove the mask. Making sure there were no sudden or unwanted movements. Zell sat down and groaned. He was beginning to calm down, but there was nothing he could do about the floating blade. Niall smiled and pulled him into a hug. ”Thought I lost you there.” Niall confessed. Zerll laughed a little.

”Niall…” Zell said, catching his breath, Niall pulled back to look at him. Zell looked so weak, but Niall didn’t know it was dramatized. ”your boy…boyfriend…so…so…USELESS!” Zell snickered. The blade Misanthropy dropped form the air as Niall laughed with him. Once the blade dropped Shara began on her way towards the boys. She couldn’t wait to see Zell. She pulled down her hood. Zell pulled himself up and wrapped her in his embrace and kissed her. Long story short, Niall was able to see how it was done.

“I’m so sorry, I promise it won’t ever happen again!” Shara cried out tears of joy.

”It’s alright, it’s alright. Seriously, even I didn’t see Sean going ballistic…I think he was mad because you’ve got this and he’s got that.” Zell said reffering to Aaron. Shara chuckled at the joke, simply happy to have him. Zell snickered.

”You ass!” Niall said, punching Zell’s shoulder jokingly.  Zell rubbed his shoulder and there was a sudden gasp, Zell thought he had just accidently whacked her. He went down and kissed her on the cheek. Suddenly he felt wet, and he looked down feeling a poking sensation in his abdomen. He pushed her back to see the blade sticking through her. She looked at him with a smile.

”Oh God, oh God! Shara, hold on.” Zell said, trying to use his Ethereal energy to help her. He suddenly realized that it was wasted when he suddenly healed Sean. He healed the enemy and now his love was bleeding out. He was broken, crying and panting looking for anything to help her. She tried to shush him, he noticed her healing factor was working, but not as fast as usual. ”Shara, don’t.” He tried to command her, she pulled the blade back out of her, blood seeping everywhere as he lowered her. She just smiled and placed a hand on his cheek.

“Oh Zell…don’t cry…This is a good thing.” Shara said, Zell began balling, trying to keep composed. She just smiled sweetly and brushed the tears away. She kept the whole soothing sh-sh-sh-sh-shhh thing, but it didn’t work for long. Zell brought her up, he saw the wounds. Whatever energy Sean used it was slowing her healing factor, and now she was going to bleed out.

"H-How could you say that? I-I’m nothing without you.” He whimpered. It was pathetic to see, but no one would dare say anything. She just smiled.

“Because I’ll never have to live a second without you…”
She answered. Zell pulled her up and gave her a kiss. She died in his arms… Niall left them there. He returned in tears to Brandon and Aaron, trying to hide himself from Brandon, almost embarrassed as to what he must think.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 12th 2013, 11:11 pm

Sean could feel it, the Nether culminating, forming as if something were dying. His body could feel some strength returning to his weak limbs, but barely enough to get him to his feet. He puched himself up, the blood still wet against his clothing, eyesight growing weak as he fell hard against the wooden door that seperated him and the outside. He couldn't assume that other form, he couldn't rejuvenate his weakened form with that rune, and that mean he was likely going to die anyway. With each step he grew weak, until he was there. He could hear the voices, sadness obvious within them, as if someone had....died. In a moment he collapsed hard against the ground, the pain not even there. He could see Zell holding someone...the woman.

Niall was there, as well as Brandon and Aaron, who was the first one to see him. ”I hope you're pleased with yourself.” The telepathic connection carried reproach and an undertone of sorrow with it, one that pulled at even Sean's heartstrings. Sean could even recall that split lip he gave him, and somewhere deep inside he regretted it. Sean had fallen, and he kew that it would only progress, but the blood loss had made his body too weak. Even thought became hard, but he would hold on. There was no laughing from him, no triumphant speech at how he had won, he was too weary for things like that.

Sean pulled himself against the nearest wall, and let the breath his through his lips.”Look at me now. How far I've....fallen.” He muttered to himself, as the Nether seemed to run itself over his wounds, as if trying to stop the bleeding, but it was no good. Only one of the silver eyes were exposed, the other closed as blood ran over the eyelid. Brandon was wearing that stupid armor, and Aaron was....approaching him. He had produced what looked like that scimitar of his from his magical bag.

”I think this is where it ends.” He let the blade tip press against Sean's neck, drawing a little more blood.

"So.....you come....to end....me?” he could imagine worst people killing him, and who better than a former lover?
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 13th 2013, 12:46 am

Niall left, going off to cry somewhere. To Niall it was like losing a sister. Shara knew she was missing missing a little brother in her life, and Niall eagerly took that role. Eventually it evolved into pretty much just that. There was not an ounce of joy in the area, there was melancholy all around Zell brought up his dead love's ear to her heart, praying for just one more answer. One more time that he could save her. Zell finally managed to leave the mortal coil of love lost. He stood up, Niall wouldn't look at him, he just took off. Niall even blocked the link for their Pseudo-telepathy. Niall felt guilty, he knew better but he still screwed up. Niall assumed Zell hated him, that Zell was going to scream and shout. He did what he could, he ran. Zell grabbed Brandon's shoulder.
      "Brandon...Look after him for me..." Zell said. The way he said it was like he was telling him goodbye. He was. This was the beginning of the end, like was stated before. "I..don't blame him...it's my fault...it's always been my fault..." He said as he walked away. Many people would have thought it was a suicidal man's farewell. They would be right. Zell followed Aaron a ways, almost as if Aaron had a purpose...Zell missed that...having a purpose. Zell turned down an alley, and he drew out a vial, a vial with one name. THE CURE. Sickeningly appropriate. Zell's affliction had changed. Ethereal toxicity was no longer his ailment...perfection no longer his curse. No, his new affliction was life itself...his curse was the futility of the flesh he was composed of. His prison was life, his labor was breath itself. THE CURE....a massive dose of lethal and unstable ethereal energy. He leaned back against the brick. He looked up, placing the small phial of emerald liquid against the pale moon. Zell reached up and ripped the crucifix from his neck. He looked at the cross with the man nailed to it. He looked back to the mood and smiled, removing the rubber stopper and pulled the liquid into a syringe.
    "...as a business man...I always thought of Death as your way of saying 'you're fired.'" Zell said, taking a second. He looked up and let go of everything. "Well...this is my way of saying...I quit you son of a bitch." Zell said, driving the syringe into his jugular. His vision blurred, he was cold...his breathing stopped. And for the first time in a long time...He was happy

"Death was not our destiny."

Ouroboros walked the path he watched Aaron walk from. Ouro walked in stealth, going to find Sean, his throat slit. He smirked and knelt down. With a flash of his green eyes, the Ethereal Energy began mending even the most grevious wounds, and in a matter of a minute Sean was back to his normal self. Ouroboros stood up and walked away, Sean would be awake soon and  he could always follow his energy to find Ouro. Ouro stood in front of the bird, Lourishna. The corpse motionless and peaceful. Ouro waited for Sean to seek him out, this would be a miracle worth watching. Ouro smirked, looking at the bloody crucifix that dangled from his hand.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 13th 2013, 1:07 am

There was pain, and fear. That was all he could think about, the pain and the fear, he didn't want to die. Blood poured down his neck, and splashed out against Aaron's pants, yet he could still see them. Tears that flowed so freely, but death would draw a curtain on even that, as his life waned into nothing. In an instant life seemed to fade from his eyes, and Sean grew slack, leaning to the side as more blood would flow from him and a life ended. The blade clattered to the floor, lifted by an invisible hand and placed back in the bag that could hold much. ”Dammit Sean....” Two fingers closed his eyes, the corpse looking more peaceful in death than it did in the last moments. He walked away, mind to raw, he couldn't stand to see the sight again, but another loved one had died. He would seek out Brandon, or someone.

Brandon could however see the immensity of what had happened, Niall likely blaming himself over what had happened. Brandon couldn't help but blame himself as well, since he had known what Aaron would have to do. Those two had been friends since he could remember, and to do something like this....it must have been like killing his own brother, or perhaps even worst than that. Still, Niall seemed more torn up than Aaron, and his twin could take care of himself, it was the other one that he would have to worry about. So he would chase after him, and Aaron would simply find his own way home, where his mother would be waiting. She was always there for him, even when Sean was not, and now....he never would be again.

And this was to be the end of Sean Collin, or not. The being known as Ouroborous had found it appropriate that he live, deadly injuries healed and him pulled back from the precipice of death, as the fresh ethereal energy still called to him. Sean pulled in a breath and everything came back to focus, all the memories that had slipped away returned, and he was back. What had happened? His body felt new, and none of his wounds remained, as if someone had healed him, pulled him from the very brink of death. He pulled himself to his feet, the sky still dark and the trail still fresh. So with a renewed vigor he would follow, like a bloodhound almost.

It was around the corpse of the dead bird that he found him, and the him that he craved. ”You.” He said breathlessly, his lips curling into a wicked smirk, as he bridged the distance. ”So it was you that brought me from death...and made our destiny a reality.” He took a few steps forward, a confidence never felt before sweeping through him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 13th 2013, 1:50 am

Sean was here. Ouroboros smiled, warm and welcoming. Sean eagerly closed the gap, but Ouro wouldn't let Sean touch him. He pointed at Lourishna, the dead bird. He looked back to Sean and smirked while raising a questioning brow. He walked over and picked up the large raven, cradling it in his arms.
       "Hear the ticking of the clock. The sound of life itself, no one really wants to die...to save the world. Tell me that you're torn asunder from how we fail to learn. And tell me as the Earth goes under, wheres your anger now? So it hurts to be alive my friend...in this masquerade where all one day must die, don't you wish you were unborn again? Just for a minute....just for a minute-" Ouro sang in perfect key. His ethereal energy mended the birds body and pulled his soul back from the beyond.
       "erah...more." The bird said, suddenly breathing again. Ouro smiled. He looked to Sean, chuckling.
       "The Human Stain....It's Lourishna's favorite song. Isn't it?" He asked the bird. The raven nodded and hopped down onto the ground. Ouroboros crossed his arms and gave the same smile towards Sean. "So...I made our Destiny a reality....but do you even know what our destiny is?" He asked, making sure to not let Sean touch him.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 13th 2013, 2:02 am

He would listen, the song sung so perfectly as what seemed like the strange energy had begun to repair the dead bird, and even breathe a new life within. The bird came to life, defying death as this strange being so enjoyed doing, which brought a br4ief tremble of annoyance to Sean, but here he was and that was enough. 'Our destiny? We are both manifestations of two of the most driving forces within the known universe, their powers flowing through our veins.” his eyes narrowed into bemused slit, noticing that the male was making obvious attempt ar keeping his distance. It seemed he didn't want Sean touching him. 'We can shape our own destiny, whether that be the destruction of the world, its recreation. The possibilities are endless really.” He would not abide the distance, and only closed it further. ”Together there is no limit to what we could do, to what destruction we could wreck and even what we could create.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 13th 2013, 9:52 pm

Ouroboros kept backing away, it was obvious that he was avoiding contact, but it was seemingly a playful way. Playing hard to get was cute and all, but Ouro needed to avoid Sean’s skin touching his own. The Hydra skin could make contact, but his unprotected face was not a place Sean could touch. It was not bad news for Ouro as far as his ‘living’ was concerned, however he would rather simply alter THIS body that have to make one up by scratch. Sean kept coming, closing the distance. Ouro kept moving back, gracefully. He eventually found himself backed up against a wall, he looked back, and Sean kept coming closer. Ouro flashed a wicked smile of pearly whites at Sean. Sean did what every predator would do, he placed his arms out, so close to Ouro. Each arm on the wall behind him, on either side of his head. Ouro swallowed Audibly, playing the helpless prey.

”I ask again…how hard is it to be so close…but so agonizingly far?” Ouro whispered, acting like he was going in for a kiss. Suddenly he activated his Hydra suit gloves, his favorite weapons. Ones he’d yet to name yet. From his middle fingers were ten foot long whips of ethereal energy. Ouroboros channeled his energy and his body deconstructed, even down to a molecular base, he wisped away as a rejuvenating mist, dancing on Sean’s pale skin. The mist reformed, the ethereal whips were wrapped around Sean’s wrists, upon Ouro’s first thought the whips contracted, reeling into and vanishing at the gloves. Ouro leaned into Sean, placing him against the wall.  Ouro’s warm breath down Sean’s neck. ”Tsk tsk tsk…be careful, if Death gets too confident…Life can occasionally creep back into the equation.” He whispered with his calm suave and low toned voice, letting his breath warm the back of the titan’s neck. Ouro twisted his arms , the Ethereal whips twisting Sean around, giving him no chance to react, Ouro pulled out the raqdiated mask. He knew that a being such as Sean wouldn’t be affected by such trivial things as radiation. He placed his gloved hand on Sean’s chest pushing him against the wall, placed the mask over Sean’s face and pressed his lips up against the mask. He then leaned back, and did a back flip, his boot skillfully and gracefully kicking the masque, and the masque only, from Sean. The titan would be unharmed, and the masque fell from the air right onto Ouro’s face. Ouro winked from the mask and chuckled.

”Like I said…I won’t keep you waiting…not too much at least.” He chuckled.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 13th 2013, 10:23 pm

With each of Sean's steps, Ouro would take one as if he were playing hard to get. It was cute admittedly, but then again he wasn't partially enjoying it. He wanted that contact, that Etheral energy and its strange interaction with his. The guy would only be able to move so far, and with Sean's superior speed he could easily outdistance him, but it was like a predator cornering its prey. He soon had him pressed against a wall, hands resting on either side of his head, and eyes boring into his. Sean had won this hunt and he was intent on garnering his reward, one that he would not be denied of. That was when a question was asked, the same.

The question was whispered, and it appeared that this perfect being was going in for it, but that was not the case. He was gone in an instant, forming strange mist that sent waves of pleasure through Sean's skin upon contact, and soon enough he found something wrapped tightly around his wrist. There was the feel of weight against his back, as something pressed him against the wall. He said something interesting, his breath dancing along the back of Sean's neck, as he forehead pressed against the hard wall. Sean however did not mind it in the least, it could be written off as foreplay. He even had that calm and cool voice that drove Sean on edge.

Life overcoming death? While he admitted life was a powerful force, death was always its end. A life was rarely recovered, and if they were, it was not the same as before. He was whipped around , yet his body was still pressed against the wall, as something cold was pressed against his lips. Sean couldn't really tell, considering that his eyelids did not wants to work as he commanded them. He could feel a small amount of strange energy, not like that of the males, but it didn't affect him in the least. Sean opened to seen him wearing a mask.

”I'll be waiting.” He said softly, yet loud enough for Ouro to hear him, leaning against the wall feeling a little fatigued.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 13th 2013, 11:17 pm

Ouroboros chuckled, opening his arms and lowering his head, backing away, pivoting on a foot and walking. He was in no rush, his arms were still crossed and he made his way back towards the corpse of Zell's heart. He poked the carcass with his boot and his upper lip arched and twitched with annoyance.
    "You've been replaced." He sighed, stepping over the corpse. He kept walking, four steps later he threw a hand up in the wind as if fanciful waving goodbye. "Feel free to use me as a reference, Chiao" He chuckled as he left.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top