The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_voting_barA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 9:05 pm

"You've got guts following me i'll give you that." Rey said this in a mocking voice but he was rather mpressed by the woman, most people would of been killed after his first card attack. He had caught his breath and formulated a plan while he waited for her to emerge on the roof and now it was time to put it in action.

Trying to be as slick as possible Rey slipped his hand around the trigger of his rifle which was still on his back pointed at the ground, he gave the trigger a quick squeeze and a smoke round quickly bounced on the ground with a dull thud. The smoke would not last long up on this roof so Rey had to act fast, as soon as he was sure the smoke was thick enough the fiery haired woman was unable to see him he took off running to the right and performing his incantation to create his clones. Through years of practice Rey had gotten this skill down to the point he could do it in a second, so within a blink of a eye four men now stood on the roof, two running to the left one running straight at the woman and the fourth running to the right.

Appearing now out of the smoke they one charging the woman raised a fist and swung straight at her, while the one that ran from the right charging in with a shoulder, and one of the ones from the left ran towards her with a baseball slide and the fourth one had stopped and was aiming with the assualt rifle. Rey was the one coming in with the shoulder butt and would be the only one who would be capable of hurting her but he hoped the distraction would be enough for him to land a hit

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 9:21 pm

He seemed to enjoy teasing her, but that didn't matter much. She was never one to give into taunting, though that comes with raising a child. So she just prepared herself for the onslaught that was to come, knowing that her shields were close to fully charging, which meant she would have some protection. Though now she had to worry about the slight smokescreen that obscured her vision. Four figures came into view, which was three more than what she had remembered there being. Not a god thing at all, Elena cursed silently as she prepared a moved. Quickly shooting at the one who held the rifle, as well as the one who slid for her feet. They faded away like an illusion, which was not good at all.

He could use illusion magic, which made him a deadlier foe than most. Though from painful error the one delivering the shoulder was the real one, as she felt grimaced in pain. Cursing silently, knowing that would most likely leave a bruise on her. She took advantage of this, to land on her hands, lashing out with her foot. Aiming to hit him wherever the foot landed, it hit him that is. If it missed she would roll back to get better footing. Wiping away a small trickle of blood from her cheek.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 9:37 pm

A strong boot hit Coyote right in the pit of his stomach, luckily it hit him right below the ribs so no major damage was done besides the air being knocked out of him but that was enough to make him stumble back a step or two.

Rey was glad his trick had worked as nicely as it had but he was caught off guard by the womans quick reactions, he knew she would get rid of one clone but she somehow managed to erase two and still manage too plant a solid kick. He was bent down on one knee with a hand planted on the ground for support while he gained his breathe, inbetween heavy breathes he said " Your quite the challenge and I will admit I respect that but it just makes me want to kill you that much more." As he finished his sentence he stood on both feet and dusted the foot print off his stomach. Looking over at his one remaining clone Rey nodded to it and quickly sent out his last 3 cards but the clone did the same so hopefully this would be enough to distract that woman as the clone and Rey switched sides the clone running forward this time while Rey hung back. The clone came in with a uppercut while Rey pulled out his rifle and shot two rounds straight the the womans torso, they were only bean bag rounds so they would only break bones or at the the least knock the wind out of her but he prayed at least one would hit her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 9:49 pm

The hit landed like she hoped it would, but he wasn't down yet. Not a good sign at all, so she would have to step things up a little. Though the guy took the liberty of doing that for her, sending out more of the cards, as well as the one his clone threw. She quickly made her body move, in a duck, and roll sort of move. As the cards barely glided past her, she could feel the wind from them, as she felt something hit her toe hard. The pain was almost too much, as she knew that her toe was most likely broken. Though no reason to complain about something like that, revenge would be taken.

With some pain she landed in a crouch, as she felt the power build in her fingertips, them glowing along with her fingernails. This was her newest spell, so it would be an experimental test run, though a fun one at that. " I'll enjoy killing you as well, but don't expect it to be clean." She positioned her finger for a flicking motion aimed at the doppleganger, as she flicked a small orb of fast moving white energy at it. With enough energy for a decent sized explosion, but the force of it would cause the most damage. Then out of her middle finger came another one aimed at the real one with the rifle.

He would be the biggest threat. So she planned to take him out as quick as possible. Quickly she pulled a small fire red bottle from her satchel, holding it tight in her left hand, as she prepared to use it if he dodged the spell, eight shots still available in her other fingers. Elena was nowhere close to finished with this fight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 10:11 pm

It may have only hit her foot but in Rey's eyes any damage dealt to your opponent is a good thing, but his celebration was cut short when a bolt of light came flying at him. Lucky for Rey the woman attacked the clone first which gave Rey time to react to the attack that came at him but it wasn't as much as he hoped for. He dove to the side but wasn't as lucky at dodging as he had been before, the bolt ran across his side and burned a large part of skin on his side. It wasn't deep enough to cause permanant damage but it sure hurt like hell, a voice in the back of his head say give up but Rey quickly silenced this voice and stood back on his two feet.

His side was bleeding and his favorite coat was ruined but Rey still had plenty of fight in him, and he planned on proving this too his advesary. "So it would appear i'm not the only one with magic!" He tried to keep the sound of pain out of his voice but he was sure a little slipped through.

"That injured foot is going to greatly slow her down" Rey thought to himself as he took off running once again this time he was coming right at the witch, as he closed the gap between them he dove straight at the his enemy attempting to tackle her to the ground, and slip a small plastic explosive onto her. But if he missed he would barrel roll onto his feet slightly behind her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 10:22 pm

The attack had landed on the guy, but didn't do the damage she expected it to. Though it was good enough for her now, eight more shots like that could be shot off. "This is getting fun." Elena smiled , muttering to herself, as she tried to put pressure on the damaged toe, though it hurt pretty badly. The guy quickly ran at her though, which was not good. Though her mind analyzed this tactic quickly for the correct solution. She would let him try to tackle, as her feet shot up, despite the immense pain.

To use his speed as leverage, she would try to flip him. With the momentum he was using, it should do some decent damage to him, or at least send him reeling. Though that was only if the move worked that is. Either way she would grunt in pain from forcing her toe to move, knowing the healing potion would be of no help in this fight.

If the attack worked she would limp a little bit away from her opponent, making sure the bottle of special oils was still in her hand, as she was prepared to throw it, which would cause a decent amount of flame. Considering it was like a magic moltov cocktail, one of her favorite potions to use.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 10:36 pm

Before Rey knew what was happening he was hit in the stomach and then flying through the air for a brief second before landing on the ground with a hard thud. A sharp pain shot through his whole body but the pain mostly resided in his side were the skinned was burned. Laying on the ground Rey slammed his fist on the rooftop, he was starting to let his anger get the best of him and if he planned on winning he could not allow that too happen.

Rey took a few moments longer than he needed to get up so he had time to clear his head, Standing a little wobbly on his feet he stared at his opponent and analyzed her quickly. She seemed to limping but she was holding a chemical in her hand that he was wary off. She seems to have a endless supply of atttacks a negative voice said in Rey's head but he refused to let himself be down, raising his rifle he had a sly smile slowly uncurl on his face, he knew she was slowed so he figured this was as good as time to empty to use his one grenade shot. Pulling the trigger on the bottom barrel of the gun a grenade lobbed out in the direction of the witch! "It was fun while it lasted" Rey laughed as the grenade flew towards his nemesis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 10:51 pm

"I can't let this drag out any longer, if I do he may actually kill me." Elena hissed lightly to herself as she prepared to throw the small vial, but what he did next was unexpected in all of the possibilities. Damn, she was not going to be able to just dodge an attack like this, but she had that wonderful gadget to fall back. As quick as possible Elena moved her hands in front of her, as barriers of light moved from the gems in her bracelets.

The grenade made contact with the barrier, with a loud explosion. Elena felt herself lift as she was thrown back, but not too far. Her toe was aching pretty badly, but nothing too bad. She quickly went into a roll and moved to her feet as fluidly as someone with a broken toe could. She still held the vial as her eyes looked over the odd man with both distaste, and respect. he was a deadly opponent, but nothing she couldn't handle. This man was pretty skilled, she need more minds like his.

Having Theresa as the only intelligent one was not exactly a fun thing in retrospect. Phil, and Malice were painfully dull in many aspects. Though Phil was good when she needed to talk about things she, and Sean used to talk about. "You've fought well. Why don't we end this pointless fight? You could join me, and have more than just this random spree of crime. Instead of just a restaurant. You could do much higher scale mayhem, all you have to do is join with me. Will you?" She said it in her most sociable tone, as she put one of her pistols into a pocket waiting for an answer.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 10:59 pm

Damn those bracers Rey thought to himself they had saved her from deadly situations more than once, this both angered and intrigued him. Rey was always looking for new designs for weapons and armor, he knew he had to find out how these bracers were made.

"How do I know you won't kill me the moment I lower my weapon?" Rey said wearily he was tired and worn out but he wouldn't let his guard down even for a second. The witch seemed wounded but in far better shape so he secretly hoped she meant what she said.

Rolling the offer through his head Rey thought of all the positives that would come from having a ally especially one this powerful, but at the same time his paranoia kept him from lowering his weapon until he knew there was no chance of her attacking. The idea of causing some large scale mischief did sound promising instead of the petty crimes he had been up too lately.

Last edited by Attila on July 31st 2011, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 11:14 pm

"I am not one to break my word, unlike other people who live in this city. I have no reason to lie to you, so whether you believe me is up to you." She put away the vial of explosive fluid in her satchel, pulling out a small red vial, as she took a swig of it. Feeling her toe realign, as she looked back over to the man, empty vial going back in its place. She knew she could not do any running soon, but walking would work, until she was able to get some of the healing salve from Huntress. Her eyes wondered over to the mans wound, as she pulled out another red vial throwing it over to the man.

"This should close up your wound for now, but try not to overwork yourself till I get something better to fix it up." Elena said hoping he would accept the aid. Hands finding their way to her hips. As she waited for him to answer her, hopefully in a positive way, but she could only hope.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 11:20 pm

The fact she put away her weapon and seemed to be offering Rey help calmed his paranois, letting go of his gun the strap that wrapped over his shoulder let it fall safely to his side. Cautiously and with quite a bit of pain rushing through his body Rey took the potion and pounded it down without thinking twice, he instantly began to feel the seeing pain subside. "Alright we've got a deal" Offering his hand for a handshake Rey cracked a smile and said in a calm monotone voice "This seems like the start of a beautiful friendship."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 11:42 pm

((OOC:The topic is done, needs a wordcount.))

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow August 5th 2011, 9:18 pm

Elena Marie total number of posts- 12: Total XP gained = 6.

The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top