The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_vote_lcapA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_voting_barA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_vote_lcapA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_voting_barA little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) Empty A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 3:37 pm

It was a perfect night for mischief... Coyote had been busy with work for far too long, he had just returned from a month long trip to africa where he dealt with some rather unfriendly warlords. But all that was in the past now as Rey sat with his legs dangling over the ledge of the roof he sat on, from his perch he had a clear view of most of Time Square. He sat admiring the lights and all of the people down below, they all looked like tiny ants from up here. But Coyote had chosen this spot for more than just people watching it ws also a perfect seat for the chaos that was about to unfold....

[
5 Hours Ago.....

The sun was shining and birds were chirping, taxis where whizzing back and fourth, the sound of horns blaring and people shouting filled the streets. "Ahh New York how i've missed you" Rey thought to himself as he stuck his hand into his pocket. he dug out a small pair of plastic dice than careful slipped them into the tailpipe of a parked police car, These were no ordinary dice though these were plastic explosives that would go off with the simple click of a button. Too most blowing up a cop car would be more than enough mischief for one day but that was just the start of Rey's fun.

With a slight skip to his step Rey stepped into a bustling restaurant full of worker, he didn't choose this building from random though no he had a method to his madness. Tonight was this buildings grand opening and he had to make sure it was eventful for all of the big stars who were bound to show up. Stepping into a nearby broom closet Rey slapped on his master disguise, a cheap 99 cent mustache. Confident in his disguise, Rey leisurely strolled into the kitchen and picked up the specials menu. Looking it over he saw that most of the recipes called for rosemary, Digging around in his little box of horrors which he kept stashed in his pocket he dug out a small vial. In this vial was a concoction custom made by The Coyote when he was in Africa, Anyone who consumed it would quickly begin hallucinating and havign a psychedelic trip. Dumping out the rosemary Rey replaced the empty bottle with his potion. "Oh how I look forward to tonight." Rey thought as a smile of pure evil stretched across his face.

Back To Present Time

It was getting dark and the limo's full of important people were begining to roll up to the restaurant, Rey could feel his heartbeat quciken as his moment of fun got closer and closer.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) Empty Re: A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 4:08 pm

Elena slowly stepped down from the stairway to her hotel, sipping lightly on a 20oz bottle of sprite liberally. As her green eyes scanned over the city street slowly, taking in the view of the night, it was wonderful. She loved New York at this time, had a sort of magic to it. Ever since Elena came to the great city. She had loved it with her whole heart, so she kept destroying it to zero. She wasn't an idiot enough to go on random sprees of destruction. She preferred a nightly stroll around the city, while possibly thinking up a nasty little scheme of her own. Though for now she was feeling a little peckish, when out of the corner of her eye a restaurant came into view. It was one she had been to quite a few times, so she decided to got there for a brief dinner.

Walking briskly through the door, she noticed a strange man, in an odd mustache. Though she didn't pay him any mind, sitting down as a waiter came. Quickly handing her a menu, which she browsed the selection of. Though most of it had rosemary as a key ingredient, and she was not one who enjoyed her rosemary. That, and she just wanted a desert. So Elena ordered two slices of their best chocolate cheesecake, while waiting for it to be brought to her. When she noticed that some of the guest of the restaurant began to act strangely. Though she didn't really notice, since she considered most people in New York to be insane. As a small plate with two slices of wonderful looking cheesecake was placed in front of her. She brushed a strand of red hair from her eyes. Quickly thinking over how she was dressed was not actually matching how the other people dressed. With ripped up blue jeans, and a graphic tee, as well as odd bracelets one her wrist's. A messenger bag at her side, she looked like a punk kinda. As she pulled out a compact, applying green eyeshadow, that sparkled in the light.

Followed by a quick coat of red lipstick, thought he people were starting to grow more unruly as they ate, which annoyed her. They acted like they were high, though Elena tried to ignore them as she took a bite of her cheesecake, which tasted as excellent as she expected. Though the man behind her said something odd, which she was unsure on how to react to, followed by him grabbing her shoulder rather roughly. She responded by grabbing the hand by the wrist, twisting it, till the man fell to his knees, then kicking him hard in the stomach. Don't touch me you insufferable creep." She growled, sitting back down and taking another bite of her cheesecake. Till both were finished, and everyone was acting even more strangly, which Elena took as her que to leave.

Last edited by Elena Marie on July 30th 2011, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only) Empty Re: A little bit of fun in Time Square (Invite only)

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 5:48 pm

Coyote burst out laughing at the sight of the rich and snobby upper class act like fools and drugged out morons, it even appeared a small fight broke out between two of them. Coyote slowly got up and backed away from the ledge of the building, what was about to happen next was when the real fun would start! Rey pulled his little box of horrors from his pocket and set it gently on the rooftop, with a quick incantation the box grew in size to be about 3 feet tall and 2 feet wide.Prying open the lid and looking inside Rey began digging through the box looking for his remote detonator. After much digging and cussing Rey found what he was looking for, it appeared to be just a flat black box no bigger than a book of matches but when you slid your finger on the side you could feel a small hidden button.

Walking back to the edge Rey peered out over Times Square, it really was a beautiful night, the stars where out and a slight breeze was blowing without a single cloud in the sky. "A little bit of fire wuold make this the perfect night." Rey chuckled as he straightened out the sleeves of his black jacket, he wasn't in full gear tonight so he could blend in with the masses when it was time for escape. He closed the lid to his box and shrunk it back down to portable size before slipping it back into his pocket.

Th wind was starting to pick up now but that just meant the flames would spread, this brought a devilish smile to Coyote's face, one that only ever showed when it was time for the party to start. "Let the fireworks begin!" Rey shouted at the top of his lungs even though he knew between the wind and how high up he was no one would hear it. He clicked the small button on the detonator and within a split second there was a deafining BOOM! from the exploding police car below. Flames and smoke billowed from the burned husk of the car and chunks of metal flew every which way. "AHAHAHAHAHA" Rey laughed a deep laugh that would make most small children cry as he watched everyone below scatter and panic in the sudden confusion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 6:10 pm

Elena looked over the people acting insane with distaste, as she wiped away a non existent spot of dust from her pants leg. Whatever was happening, she didn't like it one bit, so it would be right to deal with the master mind behind this fiendish disaster. Though she was really unsure if it was a villan behind this, or just an overzealous prankster. Either way, she had claimed this as her territory, thought not officially.The few gangs who did pick a fight with her did not exist any more. That is all that needed to be said on the matter, Elena was never the one to brag. Especially about wiping scum from her shoe. She quickly reached into her left shoe, pulling out a small pistol, too small to really see, and in this confusion not to be noticed. One man bumping into her, which she responded with a swift kick to the groin, as the man toppled over.

Though the confusion was made worse by a loud explosion, which sent people scrambling in all directions. Not exactly a good thing, considering she was trying to get the hell out of here herself. As the people just started running around like dumb animals, Elena cursing as she had to find a way not to get trampled. Quickly she whipped her small gun against the faces of anyone who got to close to her, as she made her way to the exit. It kept them away long enough as she stumbled through the front door, looking over to the smoldering remains of a car. There was something mischievous at work in this part of New York. Hopefully Pain didn't somehow stumble his way into this situation, she was unsure if she could handle him at this moment. Though probably use him as a means to take down competition. Didn't need other people trying to ruin her wonderful city.

Quickly her eyes darted around for the cause of this commotion, all around the scene, when she spotted what could be the closest she would find. He seemed to be laughing, which was a big sign that said, [i]Hey i'm the bad guy, and i blew the fucking car up.[i] So she knew she found her man, but how to get him from his lofty perch? She had to think of something, though nothing really came to mind as of yet. So she would try a much similar approach, as she aimed the mini pistol at the cackling man, shooting off a round. Not aimed at him, but close to where he sat. To show him that she knew where he was. "Lets see you laugh now you freak." Elena muttered to herself waiting for him to react.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 6:34 pm

Unfortunatley for Coyote his laughing celebration was quickly put to a stop when a bullet whizzed by his left ear. This was far from the first time that he had been shot at in his life, but this caught him off guard, there was no way the cops could have spotted him this fast!! Scanning the crowd of people it seemed like he would never be able to pick out the shooter from the hundreds of people running scared, but not far from the resturant where all his fun started stood a woman holding something in her hand looking directly at him. He would of never been able to pick out who it had been except that people seemed to not get close to this woman so she was relatively easy to pick out.

"That bitch is ruining my fun!" Rey yelled to no one in particular, he could not let this stand. Rey stared directly at the woman so she knew he was coming for her, He stood on the edge and flipped her off before pointing to his right where there was a large empty building. He knew she would understand what this meant if she had a single brain cell in her head.

Rey didn't have his full outfit with him but he did have a bandana stuff in his back pocket so he quickly tied it around his face before heading to the rusted door that led to the stairs off the roof. He wasn't sure who this woman was but she apparently had a death wish if she singled him out for just having a little fun. " I hate all these meddling heroes" he thought to himself as he ran down the flights of stairs as fast his short legs could carry him.

Finally getting down to the bottom floor he walked past the body of the guard he killed that tried to stop him from entering the building. The streets where in chaos still but he could hear sirens from both firetrucks and police cars quickly closing in, Rey hoped he had chosen a battleground that was far enough away from the burning car that the police wouldn't hear the fight.

Rey rushed into the empty building that appeared to be under construction, it was completley empty and with almost no light at all, much to his joy. Making his way up the stairs Rey finally found a open door that lead to the 3rd floor. It was a office building with a long hall and small cubicles on both of the hall and at the end was a large meeting room with a huge wooden desk and several cmputer chairs scattered around it. "Perfect" Rey said quietly as he loaded his rifle and prepared for some more fun!

Last edited by Attila on July 31st 2011, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 6:53 pm

The guy seemed to get the message conveyed through the bullet, though that didn't mean a fight could be avoided. She knew he was expecting her to follow him to a more opportune venue for the fight, sos he would oblige his request. As she followed him to where he was running, with careful eyes. Though where he went she didn't like at all. It was too dark for her taste, yet she could find a way to make it work in her favor. Though doing that would be pretty hard without some thought before hand. Burning the building down would not be a good thing at all, so she had to think of a better idea.

She made her way through the building, making sure to keep on high alert in the absolute dark of it. Never knew where the maniac could be hiding. Sos he slowly made her way through the blackness, till she was around the third floor, which was an office from what she could tell, though she had not reached the door to it yet. reclining herself silently against the door, Elena weighed out her options of what to do."Damn I hate this dark." She cursed to herself as she weighed in her options.

Till finally she made up her mind, mumbling the words for the wind spell in her mind. As she quickly slammed her shoulder into the door, while twisting the knob. Door moving quick as she took a deep breath, exhaling all the air she had, which multiplied into wind with the force of about 60 mph. Enough to toss a few of the items int he room, and possibly slam the guy against the wall lightly, but not do too much damage. Unless he was frailer than she anticipated.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 7:09 pm

Coyote could hear his heartbeat, it sounded like it was about to thud straight out of his chest. Rey hadn't fought anyone who presented him with a challenge so he hoped the woman was crazy enough to follow him into the dark office. He could hear the foot steps beat up the stairs and suddenly pause outside the door, for a brief second it seemed like time stood still as Rey took a deep breath and tried to calm his nerves so he could think straight.

Suddenly the door whipped open and a gust of wind came flying at Coyote but he rolled to his left into a nearby cubicle in the nict of time, " I like this ones style no playing, around straight to buisness!" the words raced through Rey's brain as he quickly got to his feet. Leaning against the cubicle wall for cover Rey put his rifle around his back and pulled out his deck of throwing cards. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" Rey yelled in a deep eerie voice. He let three cards fly towards the door with no real hopes of hitting the woman but of just letting her know what she was up against. He than quickly climbed over the cubicle wall to the one in front of it to move himself closer and hopefully have the woman lose track of where he was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 7:23 pm

The mans deep voice was a surprise to her, but she could tell where he was by it, taking out the second pistol from her right shoe. Holding both tightly in her hands as she pressed aside the ammo container, shoving in a round into it, snapping it back into place. Now she had her pistols fully loaded, 11 extra rounds left on reserve. Then she felt a sharp pain around her left cheek, followed by a slick, warm wetness. Apparently her cheek had been minorly cut, though probably not enough to scar her. This was going to be ab interesting fight that she had gotten herself into, though if she played her hand right. It would be her victory. Though thinking of what to do would be the hard part, that was for sure.

Silently she prepared her flame spell, though not to its full intensity, just enough for a minor spray of flame. Aiming t at what she assumed was a small desk, as the orange flame leapt from her palm. Igniting the desk, as it sent some light around the dark office, as she thought she glimpsed the man. Pulling the trigger on her gun with a steady pinkie. A bullet whizzing through the air at high speed She didn't really aim, just shot . So if she hit him or not was going to be difficult to find out, but whatever was in the way of the bullet would be torn through rather easily.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 7:36 pm

Rey was impressed by the womans improvisation when she lit the table on fire, "Looks like there's not gonna be to much hiding left in this fight" Rey barely had time to finish his thought when he heard the womans gun fire again. This bullet was much closer than the last and Rey barely escaped it by rolling once again, this time into the center of the hallway. He may would not be able to dodge bullets all day in this small area so it was time for a different approach "Why must you pesky heroes always interfere!" Rey yelled it at the woman in a slightly psychotic tone of voice. He knew playing around too much here would probably get himself into trouble but Rey was determined to not let her rain on his parade.

Standing in the center of the hall with the fire to his back Rey wondered to himself if he looked cool in this lighting.... But he quickly shook his head and went on the offensive throwing four cards at the woman as fast as possible 2 aimed at her chest and 2 for her legs. He quickly dove out of the hallway and into another cubicle he needed to get out of this hallway if he planned on winning this fight.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 7:49 pm

It seemed he was getting annoyed by her tactics, though she didn't really care what he thought of her, but calling her a hero was too much. he was no hero, and would not be insulted by being associated with that stupid bunch. They assumed that they could stop evil with their meager efforts, which was pathetic in her eyes. yet that was just Elenas cynical nature talking. Quickly she moved to reply as the card flew at her, quickly she activated the shield from the bracelets on her wrist. Crouching as the cards bounced from ti with a resounding clank, as the shield faded away. Now she would have to wait for it to cool down a little.Not going to be good at all, though she could keep him busy if she talked for a bit.

"I am no hero! You were doing crime on my turf, this is my territory. Not yours, so I put it in my best interest to deal with you myself. Instead of letting a big hero like Pain come snooping around here like a fly attracted to a corpse." She barked at him aiming her pistols square for his head. "So you can give up peacefully, or we can keep this fight up." she said giving an ultimatum.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 8:07 pm

The girls cynical remark made a crooked dark smile smile unfurl underneath the mans bandana, he rather liked this woman she had guts to chase after him and he respected her protecting her turf. This was the first time Rey had a good look at his opposition she stood about half a foot taller than him (which bothered Rey more than he likes to admit.) She had red hair that flowed down in a magnificent way that reminded him of a wild fire, but this was no time to get caught up in her good looks this was a time for blood.

"You think i'm afraid of the likes of you!" Rey snorted out inbetween a short laugh, he always loved seeing the expression on peoples faces when he mocked them. The gun held at Rey's face didn't scare him he had much larger weapons pointed at him before and always walked away generally unscathed, this situation would be no different.

Thoughts quickly ran through Rey's brain for how to handle this fight when suddenly inspiration struck. As fast as he possibly could he reached into his pocket pulling out his magical box which he dropped on the floor inbetween both him and the female. "Wanna see a magic trick?" He said this in a sly voice as he cocked one eyebrow up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 8:18 pm

"I don't care if you are scared of me or not. I will give you reason to be soon enough." She said it in a calm, and subdued voice that belied the killer within. As she readied to pull the trigger that would release the death bullet. When he mentioned something about a magic trick, which interested her. He could perform magic, or was it just slight of hand? Whatever it was she was slightly interested in what he meant by a magic trick. She slowly moved from her hiding spot, lookong over the odd man, who hid his face. Probably one of those villans who liked to hide her face.

She smirked thinking why the hell not? What was the worst that could happen, though many possibilities came to her mind. "Sure, show me this trick, but be careful. If you do anything stupid, I won't hesitate to put you down. Understand that?" She said that without a hint of hesitance, as she waited for the rick. Ready to skewer him with her shard of ice spell if he did somethign wrong.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 8:30 pm

Rey's heart left his throat when his opponent left her hiding spot and stood not far from the box, He had been unsure if she was going to just gun him down there so he was beyond relieved when she fell for his move. Quickly mumbling several words under his breathe the box quickly grew to the size of a small car being about 5 and a half feet tall while being six feet long, As it grew bigger it blocked Rey's site of his opponent and crushed the part of the weak cubicle walls on each side of the wall. Taking several steps back from where he stood Rey took off in a full run and then leaped to the top of the box pushing himself off the lid and flying over the woman.

Dropping down behind her he stood for a brief second back to back with her, almost touching, in a smug tone he said softly " How's that for ya?" Rey quickly took off to the door towards the staris which he slammed shut behind him, He could of went down and escaped this fight but he felt compelled to finish what had started so instead he headed up the stairs as fast as possible. Reaching into a pouch that was attached to his belt he dug out a handfulls of caltrops which he dropped on the stairs behind him without ever slowing his pace up the stairs. After a short while he made it to the top of the stairs and was confronted by a large door which led to the roof, without slowing down he charged through the door shoulder first sending it flying open.

The night air was warm and sticky but felt good after being in the small clammy room. The roof was large and wide open no longer anywhere to hide, it was time for the real fight to begin.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 30th 2011, 8:48 pm

Elena raised an eyebrow at the mans little trick, it was an interesting one, but not magic. Though it could possibly be magic, but she was unsure about it. The guy used this as a chance to make a run for it, but to where she was unsure. Though most likely it was on the roof, not a very smart move to try to face her in the open. Though Elena gave him credit for his bravery, or was it stupidity? Either way, she was not going into that unlit stairway, so she ripped off the lower part of her shirt. Wrapping it around the end of what seemed like a chir leg, setting it on fire with the little mystical fire she made.

The stair way was covered in caltrips, but she just walked around most, sweeping away the ones she could with care. After afew minutes of work she made her way to the roof, where the guy stood waiting for her. He sure had confidence in his own power. She took a deep drag of the air, as she looked over the scene, which was wide open. Her pefect terrain really, the gadget was close to recharging once again. Which was good enough for her, as she called to the man. "So this is where you want to fight me? I thought you would run away, but i must give you some credit." She reloaded her pistols, pinkies ready on the triggers."You've got some guts." She took a stance ready for anything he could throw at her, as she quickly looked up at the moon, and back to him.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 30th 2011, 9:05 pm

"You've got guts following me i'll give you that." Rey said this in a mocking voice but he was rather mpressed by the woman, most people would of been killed after his first card attack. He had caught his breath and formulated a plan while he waited for her to emerge on the roof and now it was time to put it in action.

Trying to be as slick as possible Rey slipped his hand around the trigger of his rifle which was still on his back pointed at the ground, he gave the trigger a quick squeeze and a smoke round quickly bounced on the ground with a dull thud. The smoke would not last long up on this roof so Rey had to act fast, as soon as he was sure the smoke was thick enough the fiery haired woman was unable to see him he took off running to the right and performing his incantation to create his clones. Through years of practice Rey had gotten this skill down to the point he could do it in a second, so within a blink of a eye four men now stood on the roof, two running to the left one running straight at the woman and the fourth running to the right.

Appearing now out of the smoke they one charging the woman raised a fist and swung straight at her, while the one that ran from the right charging in with a shoulder, and one of the ones from the left ran towards her with a baseball slide and the fourth one had stopped and was aiming with the assualt rifle. Rey was the one coming in with the shoulder butt and would be the only one who would be capable of hurting her but he hoped the distraction would be enough for him to land a hit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top