The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  Empty I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo

Post by The Nekromonga January 26th 2022, 2:21 am

"Ex-Pee!" "Expee!" EXPEEEEE!" the Chaos Witch, Dabbler said gleefully, taking the situation overcoming Boston in stride. Her gleeful rampage had started when she found a orc camp in the middle of the woods. Figuring they were  totally evil, and not like, random homeless people transformed into orcs, Dabbler opened with a fireball and just kept going with that. Even the women and children, because, hey, an ounce of prevention right?

The camp stood little chance. The orcs were reduced to smoking carcasses. Dabbler sat down for a short rest, eating some of the food the orcs were cooking on a spit. She removed a few arrows that managed to find their way into her chest. "Whew. Grinding for levels is hard work. Oh what's this?" The excitement continued when a group of ... knights on horseback emerged from the woods, chasing a... lone woman with a small infant.

The knights wore cream white tabards and gray metal plate armor, their helms styled to be draconic in design. They blared hunting trumpets as they surrounded their quarry, the chase causing her to fall down.

The woman, on closer inspection, while vaguely humanoid in shape, was anything but human. She was a lithe, long limbed female creature, covered in dark black spotted chitin, an elfin face but with onyx black eyes. What she carried was no humanoid babe, but a giant larvae. Nonetheless, she was in distress, and Dabbler obliged the second party.

"...Hey you! Pick on someone with magical powers and questionable morals!" Dabbler shouted, getting the knights' attention. As they drew their blades and dismounted, a giant tentacle emerged from the ground and grabbed one of the knights; it smashed him headfirst into the ground, reduced his head to a smear, before the body unceremoniously tossed aside. Enraged, the knights surround the tentacle, allowing the hornet-elf to flee to Dabbler's side.

"...ROLL INITIATIVE BITCHES!" Dabbler said with a grin, directing the tentacle to slowly kill the knights one by one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  Empty Re: I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo

Post by Jeannie Rose January 27th 2022, 11:04 pm

Jeannie looked around a bit confused. she noticed something in the sky "a dragon huh must have fallen asleep playing world of warcraft again."

Before she could get a closer look the dark shape disappeared as quickly as it appeared.  Jeannie looked around her surroundings confused.  

She was in a field of some sort. she found the beautiful scenery enjoyable.  Bright colored trees as far as she could see and the sky was blue and clear.  Jeannie was confused by this there were no tall buildings or other things one would think to find in the city.

"now how'd I end up on the set of a lord of the rings movie?" she noticed a river nearby and went over to it. She looked into the water and saw her reflection.  She was amused by what she saw and surprised.

Her regular clothes had been replaced by armor made of leather and furs.  She pulled back the hood to the cloak to see, her hair was braided in a style that made her think of girls from those Viking shows.

She also noticed her ears were pointy.  she giggled amused "I'm an elf?  she sets down to think about her odd situation "Huh I must be dreaming about being in an adventure game?

She hears a rustling noise then a large shadow appears behind her in the water.  She turns around to see a large brown bear.  Surprised Jeannie stumbles back almost falling into the river.

Lucky for her the bear was surprisingly quick for its size.  It was also quite gentle as it caught her by her cloak with its mouth and pulled her in onto the river bank.

After releasing her the bear sits looking at her as if waiting for something.  Jeannie looked curiously at the bear it almost seemed like a dog waiting for its master.

"Thanks for the save mister bear" she smiles and hugs the bear. "aww your soft and fluffy" she is then surprised with what happened next.  The bear face watching her talk gave her the impression it understood her.

"no problem boss and thanks for the nice compliment on my fur" Jeannie looked puzzled not only did the bear understand her it could talk?  What a strange world to have talking bears.

She paced around trying to understand with the bear watching her. "you said I'm the boss? And you can talk are you a magic bear?" Jeannie had a smile on her face unable to contain her excitement as weird as this was she quite liked the idea of having a talking bear for a friend.

The bear was confused but his paw on his face almost embarrassed by her lack of understanding. Why'd he get a weird one to work with?

"Umm yeah, I guess it's magic little one you're a ranger I'm your animal companion so yes I understand you."

Jeannie jumps up and down with excitement, how cool she was in some kinda RPG world!  She loved adventure games so the chance to be in one however it came to be was pleasing to her.

"Right so we should go do some adventuring then right Teddy!" Jeannie holds her figure up for a bit then points in a direction. "let's try that way"  she goes to take off when the bear shakes its head then points to a tree. "forgetting something?"

Jeannie looks over to see a sword and a bow and arrow set resting up against a tree.  "oh yeah those might come in handy if we run into trouble" Her face blushed red with embarrassment what a noob move to run off without your equipment.

She goes to gather up her gear, the bear annoyed watched on. He was going to make sure the bear union hears about him getting stuck with a defective ranger.

Jeannie then decided to climb up in the tree and look around. She notices smoke in the distance, a fire that could be dangerous.

"We should check that out teddy, people could need help!" she hops down from the tree and teddy comes over to her.

The bear crouches down "Hop on boss, we'll get there quick if I carry you"  Huh that made sense Jeannie guessed, and riding a bear like a pony sounded fun. she hops on Teddy's back.

The great bear takes off, Jeannie's enjoyed the ride.   As they neared the area the smoke seemed to come from Teddy came to a stop and raised his head sniffing the air. "that's not good"

Jeannie follows his lead she noticed the burnt smell of the smoke and something else blood?  She also heard a lot of noise like shouting. " sounds like someone in trouble let's hurry Teddy"

The bear takes off at a quick pace Jeannie holds on tight her hair blowing wildly in the wind. They are near the edge of the woods, Teddy stops before they reach the clearing.

From there they can see two women surrounded by some knights. One seemed to have magic as she made black squiggles to fight them with. " Looky them naughty knights are attacking those ladies we should help."

Jeannie draws her bow and ready an arrow.
"charge Teddy!"

The bear stands up on its back legs and lets out a mighty roar then stampedes toward the group. Some of the knights not engaging the witches  tentacle thingy turn to see the giant bear

Jeannie starts firing arrows their way  "Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"  The knights were in trouble now caught between the tentacle and the unusual cavalry charge.

As Jeannie fired arrows at the knights.   Teddy broke through their ranks like a fury battering ram knocking some knights aside making Jeannie think of bowling "strike!"

The bear then positioned itself between the remaining knights and the two women in a defensive position.  Jeannie playfully slides down his back to join them.

"Greetings magic lady and umm" Jeannie paused for a minute not sure what to make of the odd lady she was protecting. " Magic lady's friend looks like you could use a hand or paw I guess in Teddy's case."

She gives them a friendly smile. " oh yeah I'm Jeannie and that big fluffy guy is Teddy he is  my magic bear buddy."
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo  Empty Re: I'm Not Evil, I'm a Chaotic Neutral Murderhobo

Post by PsychoEllodere January 28th 2022, 2:14 am

Boston was a fantasy landscape, and if people didn't stop it now, then it could spread throughout Massachusetts, and potentially even further. Destruction from ogres and dragons were seemingly growing every minute.

And Terri had just been released out of prison.

As fate would have it, she was not within the Boston area when everything started. Instead, it served as a rude interruption to her travels back home. How was she not made aware of this??

Oh yea, no television.

She was contemplative as to whether she actually wanted to enter the realm. She didn't exactly have too, what would she gain? It wasn't like she was a hero or anything. She could only train her abilities so much under watchful eyes, without really alerting anyone. Although, there was a minor details that served as the tiebreaker to her decision:

Her family was in there.

So, she had gotten to work. Apparently she had to put together and wear a costume in order to enter? But everyone already inside were simply transformed or got their own costume?

Why couldn't it have just given anyone who entered later a costume automatically- Just lazy magic.

Complaining could only get her so far however, so she began to make do with what she could find and buy:

.  .  .

A woman with auburn brown hair and a covered face entered the realm. She was wearing primarily cloths with something akin to an asian aesthetic. She wore a leather belt, and had wraps around her hands. The final touches of the costume included her hair being done up into a ponytail, thin leather pants and boots, and finally a mask made of what looked to be stone covering her face.

Class: Monk

Testing the field first, and sighing as she was not rejected, Terri ran forward from city to immediate forest and nature. The mask did not allow much for her peripheral vision, but she did see and hear:

Smoke and laughter.

Far off, though Terri had the solution. It was an application she hadn't quite explored, but as long as she had a straight line to go down it should be fine. She stopped her running, and crouched slightly as she stood as still as possible, after she was confident nothing would jump her. An energy swelled within her, for every second that passed... And upon the six second mark:

Terri leapt, and ground was shot from beneath her as a supernaturally high force released from her legs, propelling her forwards at speeds she wasn't quite ready for.

She landed relatively close to the three or four figures, breaking ground as she stumbled and slid to a stop. Only after getting back to her feet, surprisingly unharmed, did she see the group in full.

". . . What the hell is that-"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Terri Saffron] ||
PsychoEllodere
PsychoEllodere

Quote : "I’ll wear spandex, have a stupid gimmick and kick ass regardless!"

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2018-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 28th 2022, 6:12 am

The knights in their panicked fight with the giant tentacle did not notice the new arrival. They were focused on the otherwordly threat, and the witch that commanded it.

"Slay the heretic! she commands the abominaton! YAAARGH-" The leader was killed mid sentence when arrows caught him in his face. He fell dead on the ground and his remaining knights flee in panic.

"Silver Lady! I don't want to die!" They shouted.

JEANNIE AND TEDDY

The sight of a bear caused Dabbler fear and hesitation. She confirmed it was a totally alive bear. "Uhhh.... you're not a zombie bear are ya? Just a regular living, breathing bear?"
"Whoa hold it right there Drizzit. What's your favored enemy? it's not witches is it? I'm Dabbler by the way, Dabs for short! Now, gimme a minute I'll be right back. Please watch the insect lady and her little larva baby!" Dab teleports away in a puff of smoke.

TERRI

Dabbler VORPED over to where the fleeing knights were, shooting one in the back with a chaos beam that ignited the knight briefly, before his brain exploded inside his helmet, his burning corpse slumping to the ground. The surviving knight screamed in horror, as a vicious high pitched voice escaped Dabbler's mouth. "THAT'LL TEACH YOU FOR TRYING TO MURDER LITTLE BUG KIDS!"

Dabbler then spots a most surprised Terri standing there next to her, like a deer in headlights. she gives her a light wave. "Oh hey there black belt. Welcome to Boston!"

"...Die heretics! For the Silver Lady!" The knight screamed, then charged towards Terri and Dabbler. or Just Terri, since Dabs shunted away again.

"He's all yours black belt!" she said, before disappearing in a puff of smoke, returning to the clearing where the insect lady and the ranger was.

"So did I miss anything?" Dabbler asked again, the bug lady still unable to speak, but clearly protecting the infant.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 29th 2022, 1:32 am

Jeannie was happy the evil knights were defeated and the bug lady was safe Ewww bugs? Jeannie hide behind Teddy as she wasn't fond of bugs.

Teddy meanwhile was confused at the witch thinking he was a zombie bear?  Huh, another weird girl he had to deal with. The bear union better get him a raise for this.

The witch seemed friendly enough for a witch Jeannie thought as she asked them some questions.  She thought about them giggling at the Baldur's gate reference.  She must be a gamer in real life too.

"Um Teddy is a real bear, not sure about a regular bear cause he talks but he is definitely not a zombie so your brains are safe. I haven't really thought about it yet when it comes to favored enemies.  Evil kights I guess there the only thing I fought so far just got here really.  Not witches though I like you.  "

Jeannie and Teddy were both surprised as dabs made her exit in a puff of smoke. Jeannie claps her hands amused.

"oh that's a nice trick think she can teach me to do that, also wonder if she does birthday parties."

"guess you could ask"

Teddy sits by the bug lady so he can get between her and anything else that might attack them.

Jeannie somewhat reluctant to get too close to the buggy peeks out from behind the massive bear. she can keep an eye on the buggy bunch from here she thought.

After a while dabbler popped back in.   She was curious about missing anything.
"oh no not really she just kinda sat there. I don't think she's hurt or anything I'm no expert on doctor stuff though. Maybe she's shy, Me and Teddy don't speak buggy talk to ask."

Jeannie noticed the baby " awe it's kinda cutie  for a bug I guess." She then turns her attention to dabbler. "So now what should we do?  Teddy thinks we should take her to a druid that's where he and the other animals go for help.
And bugs are kinda like animals. also, druids are secretly so they'd know where to hide her in case more knights come. Good idea teddy!"

She pets the bear's head.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoEllodere January 29th 2022, 2:00 am

The masked woman was bewildered at the scene in front of her. People in silver plate armor were fighting a woman who summoned a portal to some hentai dimension and a blondie who seemed too comfortable standing that close to a bear, in which the latter group surrounded some sort of long chitin covered figured holding what appeared to be some sort of giant slimy caterpillar, protecting them.

Would it be alright to assume the people screaming "Heretic" were the bad guys here?

The thought was incomplete, as the warlock appeared nearby her and shot a laser beam at an evacuating knight with less-than-wholesome results.

"I-"

Yet another incomplete thought, or sentence in this case. Her head shifted from the one who had spoken to her and the man who planned to speak the language of violence, again, to her.

"Hey- WAIT A SECOND! I'm not with these gu-"

Nobody was letting her finish anything. The knight struck down with their sword, Terri leaping to the side as dirt flew out in the other direction from under her. She landed a short distance away, landing with a foot behind her to keep balance.

The knight seemed persistent. Energy developed yet again from within.

1 second. The knight charged at her again, bringing back his sword.

"I SAID-"

2 seconds. The knight was less than a moment away from striking down on her.

"STOP!"

The monk's fist shot out, her body turning to mostly avoid the path the sword was taking. Air vibrated as her fist clung against the metal of the draconic helmet.

The sword was dropped as the knight was flung; an audible crack dulled only by the confines of the armor. The fanatic hit the ground, turned over, and then hit the ground again with a snapped neck.

The woman drew back her fist, taking a moment to analyze what she just did. Soon her gaze went to the group again, as she took few steps towards them.

"...Those better have been bad guys and I better not have just ended up protecting fucking cthulhu."

Was cthulhu a bug? Wait, shit no it's more of an amphibian monstrosity- damnit-

[Terri Saffron] ||
PsychoEllodere
PsychoEllodere

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 29th 2022, 8:10 am

Being an inconsiderate ass, Dabbler approached the hornet woman a bit too aggressively, trying to pat her head or something. Unable to flee, the woman hissed, revealing vicious mandibles in her mouth.

"Whoooaaa I think she bites!" Dabbler retracted her hand quickly, taking a few steps back. The woman understandably was willing to fight to the death.

It was right then that a host of hornet elves, with their yellow-jacket coloration arrived en masse in the clearing. These all-women hybrid creatures combined the thin and lithe bodies of elves, with limbs of insect, their face a macabre combination of mammal and Vespidae. Each of the players were now flanked by two bigger, heavier, meaner looking hornet elves armed with spears. Their weapons were tipped with wicked barbed stingers. Dabbler looked around in earnest at the insect people who were totally worth tons of experience, her hands ready to start shooting.

"My apologies, sorceress, heroes. My drone performs her function, that is all. Soldiers, stand down.” A rich, honeyed voice commanded the soldiers to take it down a notch, giving them space to breathe and pointing their stinger spears away.

“Kneel before queen Vespania, mortals!” They would still command, as they kneeled at the arrival of their sovereign.

“A queen?! Oh wow! Sure!” Dabbler always liked meeting royalty, and obliged taking a knee before the queen hornet elf, who was significantly bigger and more regal than even her soldiers hornets.

Vespania, queen of the dark elves, towered over her flock, her seemingly gossamer wings allowing her massive frame to fly and land with an unnatural grace. She carried no weapons, but her presence was that of a monstrous beauty. “Rise, and approach. You three have saved my royal daughter. You may look upon my greatness. Tell me, what shall I call the soft skins who has done my people a great favor?”

Standing up and lifting her little witch hat, Dabbler introduced herself cheerily. “I am Dabbler! The witch of chaos! And these are my friends uh…” Dabbler snapped her fingers, forgetting to actually ask them their names and just giving them nicknames.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 30th 2022, 12:16 am

Great more bugs. Jeannie stayed close to teddy as all the creepy crawlies made her uncomfortable.  Luckily the bug queen was friendly.  "try to focus people part then bug part and there seem less creepy,"

Jeannie found teddys advice helpful and they bowed before the buggy queen.  Huh so the one they saved is the queen's daughter, well check save a princess of the list of things to do in adventure land then.

After dabs made her introduction and apparently forgot Jeannie had told them their names she'd have to fill the queen in.
"I'm Jeannie the ranger and this is my friend teddy the bear"

Teddy found it somewhat amusing Jeannie thought it was necessary to point out that he was a bear. Jeannie then realized that a masked lady seems to have joined them.

She smiles and waves to Terri  "oh hello when did you pop up, cool mask are you like a ninja or something?"

teddy shakes his head " she poped up before the queen's arrival was babbling about Cthulhu or something, for a ranger you really don't pay much attention to your surroundings boss."

"aww be nice teddy it's my first day I need to level up more I guess. Hey, think we'll get a neat reward for saving the buggy princess? Maybe a giant cookie I'm hungry. "

Once again the bear was surprised with his master odd ideas, a cookie of all the things you could a queen for she'd choose that.

"not sure if bugs bake, a snack would be nice after all that running"
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoEllodere January 30th 2022, 12:44 am

"Woah-"

Terri's attention was grabbed by what seemed to be an armada of hornet people. Her fists rose as she turned around to see the "meaner" hornet elves. Energy swelled within her, before she heard one of the bugs say something in english.

With a thrust of her hand downward, the energy dispelled through the air between her fist and the ground, barely noticeable apart from maybe the most sensitive. Which, wasp woman may have been sensitive to air changes, could they?

Cautiously she turned, though her stance was still wide in defensive position. She did not kneel for the referred-too "Queen". Hopefully that wouldn't cause too many problems, not like it was the Queen herself that asked. That was her perspective on it, anyways.

When looking upon the monstrous form in front of her, asking for their identity, she looked at the others in her group, uncertain.

"...Can just call me black belt."

Hopefully it wouldn't stick. That was a terrible alias, she didn't even know martial arts apart from a little boxing. She probably should have thought a bit more before speaking. Her belt wasn't even really black, just a dark brown-

She had a reserved voice, trying to hold a calm demeanor during the confrontation, despite what went on within her head. They saved the Queen's daughter? She pondered.

Her face soon turned towards Jeannie, more attentive to the childish woman. Brown eyes shown through with the mask's natural squint.

"I'm not... really anything. Just looked up whatever to base myself off of before entering this 'realm' around us. Something called a monk. Fist fighters that shoot laser beams, if I got it right."

And at the mention of it, Terri quickly repositioned her mask to be more secure. Despite having similar colors and appearing to have the same texture at a glance, it wasn't actually rock. It was more of a ceramic, if not a plastic.

[Terri Saffron] ||
PsychoEllodere
PsychoEllodere

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 30th 2022, 1:45 am

A soldier elf picked up a knight's backpack and tossed it Jeannie's way, though despite the pack being period accurate, the food inside was modern- Mrs. Fields Chocolate chip cookies, Mars Bars, Twinkies, Reese's, and bottles of soda.

Once the situation was now more 'civilized', the beleaguered drone hornet woman approached the queen reverently and turned over the royal larval princess. "Bring her to the royal chamber." she instructed four soldiers to carry her child, and they saluted and left, headed towards their colony.

"Dabbler. Jeannie... and Teddy... Black Belt. Very well. You have proven yourselves friends of the dark elves. Consider it an honor few are granted. Most would call us monsters and attack us on sight." Vespania said, looking at each of them and paying them compliments.

"Never had giant bug friends before. This is pretty interesting! But yeah. who were those guys in the tin cans?"

"Those are the crusaders of the Silver Lady. A tyrannical order of self-righteous fools... They hunt our people mercilessly, for the crime of merely existing. They likely know one of their war parties is missing."

"Well they sound like a buncha beta simps! I say we go and teach em a lesson." Dabbler laughed heartily, the opportunity for mischief always enticing her to action.

"I admire your courage Dabbler. I will not ask such a boon of you, unless you all agree. Do this for us, and I will have my warriors accompany you. The Crusaders i hear, hoard many treasures taken from those they have executed. What say you, warriors?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 30th 2022, 11:39 pm

Yay thanks, buggy queen.  Jeannie and teddy eat their snacks and listen to the queen explain their situation. "awe how mean, they hunt you just for being that's terrible"

Jeannie starts crying then teddy points out they have lots of candy so that cheers her up. she eats some more while thinking about it. "we should help them huh teddy"

"It does seem unfair us bears have to deal with similar problems."

"Oh yeah you guys do get hunted just cause people want to hunt huh, but I won't let them get you."

Jeannie and teddy finish eating the snacks.
"yay tummies full now were ready to adventure! we want help you your bugginess. teddy  say your people have his sympathy  as a bear he understands  how unfair it is to be hunted for just being you."

Jeannie then turns her attention to the monk as she answered Jeannie's question. "black belt? well, that's an interesting name, laser fists sound fun.  Think I can try oh teddy you can learn to be a bear monk and have laser paws that'd be really cool.

Teddy watches Jeannie run around making pew pew lasers sounds swinging her fist in the air. huh, a bear monk what an odd idea why would a bear need lasers.  The bear shakes his head. "maybe we should focus on helping the bugs first boss."

Oh yeah guess so, huh maybe you can call the bear union for backup if we're attacking a castle of bad knights.  An army would be nice."

Jeannie daydreams about the idea of having a whole army of bears, maybe some wolves and tigers too, and lions, huh elephants and rhinos would be good too to smash stuff.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoEllodere January 31st 2022, 2:09 am

Laser bear paws would be cool, the now-named Black Belt thought but dared not say.

The monk stood straighter, although she was still high alert in the back of her head. The Queen was closer, and while she was still a big, winged, monstrosity of a figure in Terri's eyes, she didn't appear to mean any harm. Regardless of how she may answer.

"I'll have to pass. My--"

Was it safe to mention family? She did go through the effort of the mask to conceal herself while she used her abilities...

"-I have people I need to find, somewhere around here. I'd go straight to where I think I'd fine them, but I think the geography may have changed a bit."

Terri was ready to say her goodbyes right then and there, although something suddenly caught her as odd. Her gaze went to the knights, primarily the one that one of the soldier's took the backpack from. Then her gaze went to Jeannie, and the snacks she had. Black Belt picked up one of the wrappers.

"...You aren't questioning this?"

She had to remember, what were the details she could manage to scribe from the internet? What happened to the citizens already within... crap.

They really could be anywhere, couldn't they. Terri dropped the wrapper around where she picked it up.

"...Although I could try to find who I'm looking for on the way to this uh, Silver Lady thing. I'll have to warn everyone though, I'm new to the whole 'more-than-human' thing."

Terri spoke in reference to her powers.

How much was she allowed to say, without triggering anything that would lead to her getting evicted from the city? She could always walk back in if that were the case though, couldn't she?

[Terri Saffron] ||
PsychoEllodere
PsychoEllodere

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 31st 2022, 3:02 am

Walking was too mainstream. Dabbler does not walk, she poofs over and offers hand hand to shake. Said hand had a demonic eye that stared unblinkingly at Terry, and she could have a closer look at Dabbler, and her mad eyes and her sharp teeth.

"Side quest accepted! Fear not black belt, we will find your people. Be they friends, family, loved ones, side chicks, friends with.... well you get the idea. I swear, as the grand Poobah of Kansas! The witch of chaos! The bringer of the 66 ends of mankind! AHAHAHA!"

Vespania grinned at the trio she managed to persuade. They would be useful pawns; perhaps there would be no need to betray them later.

"...I shall send scouts to observe your progress. For now I shall return to my hive and await news of your quest. Fare well, adventurers." With that, Vespania and her royal guard took off and flew elsewhere.

"...Anyway, let's get started! I see a town nearby. People tend to live in towns if I remember. And they all congregate at taverns! To drink ale and squeeze tavern wenches' butts!"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrowman January 31st 2022, 12:54 pm

Dilly was startled by the sudden realization on what became of Boston, the once great city has turned into a world full of magic and strange mythical creatures, or so they have heard, to enter this realm you must follow the rules with zero contact from the outside world.

I can't just sit and idly watch from the distance, I have to go in and do something. They thought to themselves, preparing an outfit to enter the real. Dilly was already an archer so using the gear they had would make the most sense, but the longer they waited, the more the destruction grew, Dilly grabbed their gear and a knife just in case and headed out to the realm.

. . .

Dilly entered the realm not knowing what they would find or if they would be changed once entered, but they push forward anyway. Their clothes seemingly altered despite the attempt to change them themselves. Dilly was wearing  a azure shirt over a longer white shirt underneath that was bound to their body by a leather harness that held a quiver of arrows. A midnight waist wrap that covered the dark blue pair of shorts underneath and white tights that were where covered by electric blue boots with their cloak and and mask staying the same. However, their cloak was held together by a strange golden symbol, Dilly also noticed all their trick arrows converted to standard normal arrows with the knife they brought with them turning into a dagger. "Welp, I'm regretting this decision already."

Dilly made their way though the dense forest, pushing bushes and branches out of their way as they cleared the path forward with their dagger, the forest seemed to go on forever until Dilly could finally see lights shinning though the tree line. The thought of some form of civilization excited Dilly compared to the repetitive sights of the forest arriving at some form of town? "Is..... Is this.. Boston?" Dilly asked out loud.

Dilly made their way though the town, arriving in front of the tavern, people always know that taverns are the go to location for meet ups. Dilly pushed though the wooden doors and entered the tavern, eying up the occupants, but to the people of the tavern, Dilly thought that they would appear strange to them, looking neither male or female, but this thought quickly left their mind as they took a seat and waited for anyone else to arrive.
Arrowman
Arrowman
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 31st 2022, 9:18 pm

Jeannie clapped her hands impressed with dabs great speech. you are a grand Poobah?  Neat do you get a fancy hat, that job sounds like it should come with a fancy hat everyone can see and acknowledge your poobahyness right away.

She then turns to Terri "umm what exactly am I supposed to question?  
Candy comes in a wrapper not sure where you're going with that.  If you think it's odd cause that's future stuff. maybe it's a glitch. Or they couldn't think of how to make candy mid-evil and left it alone, it was good is what matters huh teddy?

The bear nods his head in agreement, Jeannie takes out a handkerchief and whips some chocolate smugs off his face.

Or do you mean how big bugs are asking us to help fight knights when usually the knights are the good guys?

I thought that was weird but maybe the gamemaster thought doing something different would be fun. Right, so you want to find someone? lucky for you I'm good at that.
She pulls out one of those old-time feathery pens and paper from her backpack.

What do they look like if I make a doodle of them we can show it to people in the town to see if they saw them.  Oh, would you happen to have something that belonged to them on you?

If we knew their scent me and teddy can track them easier.
Jeannie hopes Terri doesn't think it's too odd a request for something with their smell on it. she'd hate to make her new friend uncomfortable.
================================hey arrowman you know if you want to have your trick arrows be a arcane archer http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/fighter:arcane-archer  same thing but with magic instead of tech
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top