The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_vote_lcapThe Most evil of villains: Larry I_voting_barThe Most evil of villains: Larry I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Most evil of villains: Larry I_vote_lcapThe Most evil of villains: Larry I_voting_barThe Most evil of villains: Larry I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Most evil of villains: Larry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Most evil of villains: Larry Empty The Most evil of villains: Larry

Post by The_soapmaker January 7th 2010, 6:45 am

Super Villain Name: Larry
Title: "Overlord" or "The really angry superpowered employee"
Alignment: Evil, just neutral evil.
Race: Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: Fill it in yerselfs
Weight: Fill it in yerselfs, but don't make him a fat bastard.

Costume Descirption/Image: Larry wears everyday clothing; Jeans, casual shoes, white socks, green t-shirt. As supervillian, he also adds a hooded bandsweater of Led Zepplin to his appearal.

Personality: Larry looks like a normal guy, acts like a normal guy; he talks to people, doesn't make a real fuzz about problems, but doesn't ignore them either and he listens to his supervisors. He's very average. However, Larry hates it when people don't take him seriously, which happens a lot. He's a guy who ended up having a regular office job. He's a guy that's made fun of in the office, that is pranked all the time. He's a guy whoes girlfriend is always whining about how he never takes out the trash, how he's always doing stuff wrong, how he's always whining about the things she does. He's a guy that is always misunderstood, accidentally and on purpose.
This really pisses him off, but he's not verbally superiour to most people. And this increases his anger even more.

History: Larry Simon Rolands was born as the oldest son in a family of five (mommy, daddy, Larry, sister 'Georgia' and younger brother 'Chad'). His life was ordinairy, his family was ordinairy, though his siblings used to taunt him all the time and make sure that he always got the blame of everything THEY did. And there was one side of the family, some sister of his mother, they never visited, because they were 'different', though nobody ever explaned why. Larry went to school, which was boring (according to him). Larry went to highschool, which sucked even more, because he was picked on by other students. He started to listen to Grunge and essentially became a Grunger. He had his girlfriends, he had his crushes (which were almost always way out his league; Jock-girls and stuff). He graduated, wanting to study arts, or go into the military, but ended up studying economics. Finished it when he was 25. And he got to work as an accountant in a quite big firm, which got 'upgraded' to a major firm. He made an average amount of money, enough to live off. At 27, he met a girl, with whom he now lives together. As the relationship endured, his girlfriend became more and more agitated and annoying (according to Larry). His colleges started to pick on and taunt him, just like at school.
Around the 31th christmas Larry was allowed to live by That Old Man In The Sky, the spirit of Kurt Cobain visited him in a dream and said that he (Larry) had become a "square motherfucker with an even more square motherfucking job with fucked up colleges" and asked him (again, Larry) "why the fuck you (Larry) didn't stand up for yourself and kicked their asses, like a real Grunger ought to do". Lary answered he was not strong enough to do so and that his girlfriend (who Kurt called a "motherfucker whore, just like Courtney!") would whine about it and probably throw away all his Nirvana and Pearl Jam records. So Kurt Ghostbain granted Larry the power of "Motherfucking Awesomeness", which he could because he's a God of Rock'n'Roll.
Thus began Larry's revenge on the world, and his reign of terror.

Powers: You may add some more if you like, but you may not discard any powers I gave Larry.

-Telekinesis; Larry can make stuff sized "trashcan" and smaller float with the power of his mind. He can also throw them around with that same mindpower. It also allows him to fly, though this is quite difficult and he doesn't really master it.

-Breath fire; when really really enraged, Larry can spit flamethrower-flames out of his mouth, which tend to burn the shit out of anything organic.

-"Motherfucking Lighting"; Larry can fire lighting from his hands, just like Sith like Count Doku or The Emperor. It's powerfull enough to fry a full grown bull to death from a distance of 22 yards.

PowerGrid:
Int. = 3
Str. = 2
Spd.= 5
Dur. = 2
EP = 7
FS = 2

Character Image/Description: Brown Hair, Green Eyes, Caucasian, Knock yerself out.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

The Most evil of villains: Larry Empty Re: The Most evil of villains: Larry

Post by Bash January 7th 2010, 12:17 pm

Lol... You just had to make a response to the now "old paper-tasting, Lube-filled, space-cake" discussion didn't ya.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Most evil of villains: Larry Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 7th 2010, 12:30 pm

Tobais Kado wrote:Lol... You just had to make a response to the now "old paper-tasting, Lube-filled, space-cake" discussion didn't ya.

Ofcourse. I wouldn't be the soapmaker if I didn't.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 7th 2010, 12:53 pm

Larry? That's your villain name? Larry? Ooooooo, so scary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 7th 2010, 1:06 pm

That's the whole joke, man. Larry is like the most average-looking person there is, AND he's a 'supervillain'.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie January 7th 2010, 5:37 pm

Dude, I LOLed my ass off
I <3 Soap
Jackie
Jackie

Number of posts : 15
Job : None, I don't work for the system
Humor : Your fuckin' hilarious when your high!
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 10th 2010, 4:13 am

I thank you very much. ^^

Dank U wel, Jackie/David.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 10th 2010, 6:33 pm

Way to joke way too far, dude.

Soapmaker aka Joke killer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Most evil of villains: Larry Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie January 12th 2010, 12:16 am

Nope, It was funny, and I approve, so...... NYAH!
Jackie
Jackie

Number of posts : 15
Job : None, I don't work for the system
Humor : Your fuckin' hilarious when your high!
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top