The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_voting_barTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_voting_barTrackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)

Post by The Grey May 2nd 2019, 10:27 pm

Sarah felt like a babysitter; her Ward, a toddler with the most severe case of ADHD she had ever heard of. In no mood to humor the fool girl, the Agent said, "Please, just go...sit somewhere and order. I have something else to take care off." Before the could truly part ways, though, she added in a whispered hiss, "And don't tell people you're in the FBI."

The actual Fed, took her leave, heading toward a back office to ask some questions...

The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 4th 2019, 2:25 am

ok jeannie goes to table and sit down, she whispers too oh right undercover stuff playing secret agent is fun, she gives the waitress her order and waits
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey May 21st 2019, 8:48 pm

In the time that the strange girl took her seat, Sarah went to speak with the manager.  The Special Agent went through the brief task of introducing herself and explaining the situation, asking about who worked the other night and if he knew if anything had happened.  Sadly, the manager himself had little information to share himself but explained that one of the waitresses from that night had called in sick.  Curious but not unreasonable...

That was all she needed from the man and Sarah left to rejoin her charge.  She found the table piled with food.  She rolled her eyes; she should have figured as much.  The agent sat, sighing.  "So, no one here knows about the date, but the girl who waited on the pair might know something..."  She did not know why she was telling this girl anything; she seemed little more than a child playing a game.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose May 21st 2019, 9:42 pm

jeannie was busy eating a feast of treats when her partner returned hey partner want some? it's really yummy,thought i'd get a whole bunch i couldn't make up my mind and wasn't sure what you wanted so got us a bunch to try

oh a lead huh and it's leads here still yay we can eat more yummy snacks why waiting for her to pop up then.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey June 1st 2019, 5:58 pm

"I'm not hungry," Sarah said flatly. Instead, the Special Agent pulled out her smart phone, cycling though a brief series of searched as she planned her next move. She was checking the waitress' address and absentmindedly said, "She's not coming in today. So..." Glancing up, she fixed Ward with a humorless stare. "Eat up and then we can head out."

Based on the information provided by the manager, the waitress lived out in the suburbs; not a long drive but far enough that the serious woman dreaded her lot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 1st 2019, 10:41 pm

huh ok more for me then jeannie eats her snacks and thens ready to go
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey June 19th 2019, 7:57 pm

The wait was longer than she would have liked but it gave Sarah the opportunity to check the directions to her next witness' home, making the drive mercifully short. The house was a generic looking structure with yellow siding and the FBI agent found herself pulling up behind a black SUV...one not incredibly dissimilar to her own issue. This struck the woman as odd given the vehicle had parked in front of a closed garage, and the woman was said to have lived alone...

This knowledge lingered in the back of the serious woman's mind as she exited her vehicle, likely with her obscenely bubbly ward in tow as she advanced upon the front door, ringing the bell. Silence answered the giddy chime as Sarah listened for a hint of what came from inside. As a precaution, she undid her blazer, discreetly readying her sidearm for an emergency.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 19th 2019, 10:22 pm

huh nobody home? jeannie watched curiously as the agent lady rang the bellwant me to open it? she pulls a lock picking kit from her pocket and starts to peek at the lock
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey July 1st 2019, 3:44 pm

Sarah was not normally inclined to break protocol in such an egregious manner as breaking and entering, but the other SUV struck her as an unexpected complication.  Rather than say no, the Agent gave the girl the go ahead; she already had her tools out...

Before either of the women could do anything, the center of the door seemed to explode, accompanied by the report of a shotgun. Jardin had been standing to one side with the shot was fired and 'Ward' had been at the key hole so neither of the pair was hit by the first shot. The agent still took the precaution of pulling her odd companion to ground in case of a second shot, quickly unholstering her weapon, aiming for the dark void though the plywood portal. No one seemed to be there, readying a follow-up shot, much to her human relief.

Rising, the agent kept her sidearm trained on the door, wordlessly scanning other windows as she threw herself against the side of the building as cover.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 1st 2019, 10:15 pm

yikes what kinda crazy lock does that i barely touched it and the crazy thing tried to blow my head off,well not how i met to do it but doors open jeannie smiles happy the trap didn't catch them,she noticed her partner had pulled out her gun. oh good idea in case more doors attack she draws her gun to and follows sarah
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey July 17th 2019, 8:53 pm

"That wasn't a..." The Agent cut herself off, keeping her weapon trained on the void at the center of fiberglass. "Someone was shooting at us," she explained before rushing the door. As Ward had said, the shot had packed enough punch to fold the latch out of the frame and the door swung open easily.

The interior of the house was dark and Sarah jumped at a few shadows before retrieving a small flashlight with her left hand, holding it parallel he her gun barrel. A strong cone of light flooded the living room as she moved forward, bracing against a nearby wall for cover as she peered into the next room, finding it empty.

She did not initially realize that she was being followed but soon felt rather than heard the other woman's presence at her back. She had half a mind to order the girl away but seeing her handle a sidearm, the odd girl seemed competent. And she was glad for the backup, finding the ground floor devoid of hostiles as almost inaudible sounds of resistance came from above. The waitress was likely still alive...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 18th 2019, 10:30 pm

huh yeah i suppose that makes more sense than a door shooting at us,we should find them she followed sarah as the looked through the building. her big green eyes light up like a cats as they wondered about. but there wasn't much to see.

besides the hole in the door but who ever made it wasn't there. she thought maybe the smell from the gunpowder could lead them to where it came from. but there was a sound coming from above, jeannie found it odd that who ever shoot the door never stuck around to see what happened.

maybe it was the person they were looking for that thought they where burglars wanted to scare them away? will up stairs to investigate then hopefully they won't get shoot at anmore
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey August 6th 2019, 7:50 pm

Voices now. Three, likely the shooter explaining the situation to his cohorts. So, at least three hostiles following a shoot first policy..."This is Special Agent Jardin of the FBI!" Sarah shouted up the stairs. "I want you to throw down your weapons and come downstairs with your hands on your head." She doubted they would do as ordered, even as she stood at the base of the stairwell, using a wall as cover.

A pause, then the voices started again. Perhaps fighting off a fed complicated their business. Eventually though, their resolve returned and then movement. Jardin was peering up as she saw a man in a ski mask darting to a room at the top of the stairs. "Freeze!" she shouted before the man wheeled on her, firing a carbine she had barely had time to register before turning into cover, 5 rounds impacted the wall behind her.

It was dark, but the Agent had a hunch that the stairs led up to a narrow hallway that the 3 gunmen could easily turn into a shooting gallery if the pair was reckless. She knew she needed backup but all she had was this odd girl beside her..."Could you try to get upstairs from outside?' she asked her ward. "I'll try to keep them busy down here while you get behind them." This was a massive, stupid gamble on her part but Sarah did not want to waste time waiting.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 6th 2019, 9:57 pm

yikes scary! jeannie hide behind a couch when the baddies gave there answer about surrendering. that was close lucky the agent lady got out of the way too.

huh yeah i can probably come up with a way i'm a good climber my kitty cats taught me and kitties are the best climbers,sounds like a good plan

jeannie sneaks away to figure out another way in side, huh sneaking up behind was a good plan,bigger guns would be nice to, huh maybe agent lady had some in there car she decides to look while she was out there.

on tv the cops usually keep a shotgun in there cars maybe fbi's where the same? after digging around she found the standard issue of law enforcement types shotgun, jeannie wondered why not bring it with them before.

gusses agent lady didn't expect them to need it,right now how to get back in she spots a tree and climbs up trying to climb a tree with a shotgun could be tricky but her catlike agility made it more manageable .

she then makes her way across a branch she then see a window deciding it probably be best to get in quickly to help agent lady then bother with trying to get the window open first.

bombs away! she gets the best running start she can on the branch and cannonballs though the window. this was definitely one of those times being a quick healer comes in handy the little cuts from the glass wouldn't bother her much.

she rolls to her feet in a surprisingly graceful for crashing through a window way. she then hurrys to hallway sneaking up behind the bad guys to help her friend.

Cheers, love! The cavalry's here! she points the shotgun at the surprised gunmenreach for the sky!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey August 31st 2019, 7:06 pm

The goon did as the mad girl ordered, holding his SMG up as he watched the small cuts along her exposed skin close and vanish. Clad almost entirely in black, even his face was shadowed by the hood and buff he attempted to use to conceal his identity.

The Special Agent was still downstairs, unsure what was happening above. She had heard the chaos and the odd girl's words. Calling up, Jardin could only ask, "You clear?" hoping for an answer. She retrieved a pair of handcuffs, preparing to toss them up if need be...

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 31st 2019, 10:46 pm

oh good i like it when you guys listen makes stuff easier. jeannie smiles happy the bad guy choose to surrender. she heard her partner coming um i got them to surrender if that's what you mean.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top