The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent, or be an evil tyrant. Wreck havoc and bring chaos to our world, or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Forged in Hellfire
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:15 pm by Zonky Blong

» Hi!
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:38 pm by Chellizard

» Lake Night Terrors
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:07 am by Yang S.

» Aim for the Head
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:55 am by Nate6595

» Breaking Down Beatdown (Neko & Goodbottom)
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:49 am by Nate6595

» Dr. Metamorphosis
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:47 am by Secret Santa

» Searu (Kaitlin Morgan Smith)
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2019, 4:29 pm by Arcana

» A very vigilante Halloween [Invite only]
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2019, 5:33 pm by Stoic

» Dreadwolf
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2019, 10:50 pm by Morpheus Complex

» Old Friends (Beatdown)
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2019, 9:53 pm by Puglife43vr

» My Open World Game Preview
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2019, 11:06 am by Zeke Jamora

» Adventures in a land down under (Closed)
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2019, 7:10 pm by Champion

Superhero RPG's Staff

Administrators

Site Moderators

Forum Moderators

Chat Moderators

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2019 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.
Donate to SHRP!
Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 Pixel
Superhero RPG will be able to keep our custom domain, copyrights to your works, and an ever growing appearance that will change over time! 100% of your donations will go to Superhero RPG and nothing else.

Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trackdown (Jeannie Rose) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trackdown (Jeannie Rose)

Post by Jeannie Rose on August 31st 2019, 10:46 pm

oh good i like it when you guys listen makes stuff easier. jeannie smiles happy the bad guy choose to surrender. she heard her partner coming um i got them to surrender if that's what you mean.

Jeannie Rose

Number of posts : 2375
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on September 22nd 2019, 3:45 pm

The metal cuffs flew up the stairs, bouncing against the wall so that Jeanie might use them. However, it seemed the odd girl had forgotten that the other gunmen were in separate rooms, offering superior coverage. No sooner had she spoken than one of the others across the hall began firing through the wall, killing the man before her...no loyalty or honor among criminals.

Piecing together where the shots had come from, Sarah moved from her cover, taking position in the living room. Five shots tore blindly through the ceiling, answered by a thumb and a pained scream where the man had gone down. She could not tell what the damage was but she hope hit was enough to keep her temporary charge safe.

Back at the base of the stairs, the Agent shouted up to the girl: "You still alive up there?" Further, unsure how much she could trust 'Ward' to simply know tactics, Jardin ordered, "Where is the hostage; can you get her to safety?" It would be better to get out of the fight A.S.A.P. rather than drag out a protracted firefight...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 389
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on September 22nd 2019, 11:19 pm

jeannie goes to pick up the handcuffs then ducks and hides when the guns shoot hiding behind a couch. she peeks put when the shooting stopped to see what happened.
yup i'm alive.umm not sure if i need the hand cuff anymore, the bad guy doesn't look to be going anywhere anytime soon. she pokes the gunman with a broom to make sure he was dead then wonders what happened.

hostage? where's a hostage,well if i knew where this hostage was sure i'm a good bodyguard,hostage come out come out wherever you are she plays hide and seek looking around the room for this hostage her partner was talking about.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose

Female

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on October 6th 2019, 9:57 pm

So, one target was down and another, going by his screaming was wounded.  That might have been useful information if Sarah know how many there had actually been to begin with.  She thought there might have been one more but could not safely rule out a forth unheard man.

Ward's call, inane as it might have been, drew a muffled response from one of the last of three upstairs rooms, and footsteps of another gunman sounded as he moved to silence the victim.  There was little the Agent could do from downstairs but going up could expose her to an unexpected extra shooter.  It would be a gamble...

She was in Nevada though.  Reloading her weapon, she used her potential opening to sprint up the steps, ducking into a small bathroom occupied by the man she had downed.  Her weapon snapped to him, but both his hands were busy trying to stop the blood from leaving his pierced thigh.  It took the Agent only a moment to holster her sidearm, sliding out of her blazer, which she rapid pressed over the wound.

She had little time to waste, though, taking up the now discarded Carbine, pulling the shoulder-strap forward to brace the light-weight weapon.  "Bathroom's Clear," Sarah announced as she slipped out off her polished black shoes.  She had made enough of a racket and did not want to draw too much attention as she approached the last room, opposite to the one now occupied by 'Mad-Girl.'

((Double XP))

Last edited by The Grey on October 6th 2019, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 2x XP Notation...)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on October 7th 2019, 3:15 am

oh well that's good so know which was should i go jeannie looked around trying to find the agent lady as she was lost,she wasn't sure where this hostage person was ether well she knew they weren't in the bathroom. she looked around some more
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose

Female

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey on November 8th 2019, 4:55 pm

The Agent saw Ward poke her head out a nearby door, placing a finger over her lips to signal for silence. Both stood near the entrance to the last room, neither able to peer inside for risk of the last gunman's weapon.

Sarah was not sure how good a shot the odd girl was but at the moment, she was unsure she had a better option given that Ward was nearer to where the last of the 3 doors were. It would simply be quicker as she held up a signal toward the door. As quietly as she could, she mouthed a cliff noted form of her plan, drawing he sidearm and sliding it toward her counterpart: it would prove safer than the shotgun.

Jardin continued to hold position farther away, aiming high on the wall with the SMG; she would draw the last man's attention, hopefully giving the other girl a chance to enter the room and take a shot...

...Hopefully.

Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose on November 8th 2019, 9:04 pm

huh jeannie assumed her partner thought it better to uses the handgun as she slide it to her. picking it up jeannie wonders why it would be quieter,but shooting though the door with the shoot gun seemed easier.

course blide firing like that she could hit the hostage they where looking for. huh good thing agent lady was here to think about that stuff. she guessed she wanted jeannie to get the bad guy while she made a distraction. jeannie sets the shoot gun on a table nearby.

then gets ready giveing her agent buddy a thumbs up to let
her know jeannie got the plan.
(lucky for her jeannie is a very good shoot. i think shooting a knife thrown at her out of the air is her most impressive gunslinger feat.)
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose

Female

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum