The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
The ascension is nigh - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The ascension is nigh

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ascension is nigh - Page 2 Empty Re: The ascension is nigh

Post by Samael Christensen February 9th 2018, 7:41 pm

Samael took the small card the odd man gave him and considered the name given to him. Nothing came to mind about where he had heard it before, but he did feel as if he had heard it somewhere before. A small nagging at the back of his head that would go ignored for now as he was given warnings about the strange little girl he was supposed to be looking over while they waited for Jake to respond. Yet the mention of a nephilim looking for him made Samael visibly frown. ”I...thanks for the warning.” He sighed, waiting for the girl to accept his invitation and close the door behind him. A life of running and throwing himself into danger had begun to wear on him. Still he was helping someone find their family, and he hoped that didn’t bite him in the ass.

”The names Samael but most just call me Sam.” He said, wondering if she would actually take the shortening or decide to give him a new nickname entirely. Not that there would have been any hard feelings about her doing so. After that was the call to Jake, hoping that he would get a response and in the end getting that. Luckily he did get a response, which lead to Jake saying he would come over but not how long that would take him.

Hanging up his phone he looked to the little girl who went by Mastema. ”He said he’ll be on his way here, so just...relax while you’re here.” Of course she was allowed to sit almost anywhere, considering this was not exactly the ideal image of a home. ”So...are you hungry? I probably have a few things around here that’s edible, maybe even tastes good.” Having to live with a vampire left his options wanting, considering that Adam hadn’t had working tastebuds in over a century. Guessing on scent alone left him with lacking food choices and Sammy ended up having to make a list for what he actually needed.

This was going to be an awkward span of time.

Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 9th 2018, 11:24 pm

"Sam... Sam is good. Nice. Normal." The girl would nod to herself, looking around and occasionally playing with her feet. Now with Mar-cus gone, she kept looking to Sam, as if expecting him to talk more and more. He didn't disappoint. Telling her that the mutt was coming.. He was on his way. The smile that touched her face was one of pure happiness. Finally. He was going to be before her.

"No. Not hungry. Mar-cus took me out for lunch before we checked up on that... Angel wolf rumor.. Heh... He would have really been a mutt.. If he was that..." She decided with a shake of her head, before frowning a little, placing a hand on her temple. A hand of hers would snake down to her pants pocket, where she would slip out a hilt of some kind, gripping into it tightly as she remained silent from then on.

Eventually, after a couple more minutes of Mastema focusing very intently on a strange mess of sorts on the floor, a few steps could be heard outside, the shadow of a being coming to sight before the door would creak open and Jake would step in, closing the door behind him and looking back to the young girl and the Samael off to the side, his face positively frowning. "You said a family matter? What's up?" As he spoke, he looked to Mastema with a confused frown, who was also looking at him now, the frown of hers turning back into a smile.

Her smile would fade as she kept her gaze on Jake, looking him up and down, her lower lip quivering. "Finally..." She'd look away from Jake to Samael, her eyes slowly turning into a inky black color, mixed with bits of red. One could say her whole body was shaking with joy now, the grip in her hand seeming to spark to life with a red like energy every few seconds. "Finally..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 10th 2018, 5:12 am

The shortening of his name was simple enough and had its uses. Not many humans took well to someone that called themselves by the name of a fallen angel, especially one that sounded so dark. It was one tick away from calling himself Lucifer, which was another thing entirely. The time until Jake arrived was quiet, with Samael quietly wondering what would happen once the odd mixture of a person arrived to deal with his own family issues. In the end he ended up just sitting down, lighting up a slightly wrinkled cigarette and taking small drags from it until his young nephaelim friend busted through the front door. Luckily there was no damage to the integrity of the thing, or he would have had to hear it from Adam later.

The first question of course was the family matters and he had a feeling this was an assumption they were dealing with his own family.”Well yeah, family issues.” He said with a casual motion towards the young girl that had started saying something oddly manic. From his angle it was difficult to notice the change within her, but he could hear  subtle changes within heartbeat and the like. So many things that could show a change within mood. ”She says she's your sister, was looking for you and sorta popped up here. Not sure what exactly’s up with that but it’s what I know.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 10th 2018, 5:38 am

"What?" Jake spoke out before he could process the words Samael just spoke fully, his eyes confused as he looked to Sammy and then the girl, who was busy starting to giggle to herself, muttering something low, about a box. He'd take a step towards the young girl, trying to just look her over.

"Yea I hate to be rude, but I'm a single child. And you look younger then me. Seriously Samael? You called for-" In the moment Jake looked to Sammy to speak to him, he heard the sound of what he could only assume was a energy like substance forming and the next moment he was ducking low to avoid the swing of a red energy tendril that passed right over his head, continuing to the door and punching a hole right though it as if the door was paper.

"Zaapiel this.. Zaapiel that. Jake, Jake... Jake. Mother never stopped talking about you. How you ruined everything. Her life. Her family. She said I have to kill you... Because I'm pure. And you... You're a mutt! And I don't want to go back in the box! I won't!" The girl would utter with hate as the whip brought itself back to the grip she held, whenever the red substance touched anything, it seemed to just melt away at the physical object, in such a way it was crushing the matter to dust.

Completely foregoing the cambion off to her side, the girl would pull the whip back for another strike, the red tendril destroying everything it came into contact with as she did so. Aiming for a Jake who was stunned, focused on the red like energy that was the girls whip, frowning and questioning with his eyes to how it was possible. Because he felt like it was exactly like his power. So... How...

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 11th 2018, 7:08 pm

Samael had a feeling that this girl would be no good and yet he let her into his...home without much of an issue. That didn’t mean he was going to stupidly not prepare for the eventual problem of her trying to attack Jake once he came here. As soon as she wound back to swing that lash again, all of the shadows would rise like writhing serpents that came to bind her every limbs. Attempting to force her into a more passive position, one that didn’t allow for her to just attack anyone. ”Look, i’m sure you would have been a nice girl once but don’t go attacking my friends you stupid little girl. I will kill you where you stand like I should have killed your stupid whore of a mother.” He stood up, letting the joints of his neck pop with casual motions.

”It’s only something i’ve heard about once before but I have heard there are planes adjacent to our world where time moves differently. Perhaps she was born in and grew up on one of these planes.” He eyed the strange girl, a single brow arced in a curious fashion. ”Though something tells me she’s been indoctrinated by your mother something fierce. Probably nothing more than a little puppet of hers at this point.” He turned to Jake, letting attention slip from her ever so slightly.

”Well, this was the issue but it seems more like a problem. What do you want done with her?”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 11th 2018, 10:06 pm

Jake's brain finally clicked into what the actual hell was happening a little too late, the whip already ready to strike him down... Only both he and the girl had forgotten that Samael was here and soon enough the girl was frozen with shadow bindings, forced to her knees and her arms to her side. She looked confused, angry and a little scared at her current predicament as she tried to thrash about, struggling to escape her shadow bindings.

Jake however, now that the threat was out of the way, allowed his brain to unclick and just stare at the girl, taking in as much as he could. Her hair, eyes, face. Trying to see her mother in it all, his mother. Samael was talking to him, but all Jake could really hear was a ringing sound, a muffled voice... Till finally his brain clicked back in and reality came crushing down around him... He had a sister. "I have a sister?"

Looking to Samael, Jake frowned. What do they do with her? How the hell was he suppose to answer that. She wasn't just... Any demon or something.. She was his... His sister. While he was in the midst of his internal struggle, the girl would look to Samael, anger and hurt in her eyes. "Saaaam. Please... Help me. True family should help each other." Her commit was pleading, her dark, inky eyes in there own way, were pleading and Jake was staring at her with even more confusion.

"Wha.. What? Sammy. What the hell does she mean." Jake asked, looking between him and her, his hands going to the sides of his head as he tried to rack his mind around all of this.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson February 15th 2018, 4:18 am

Eyes like the abyss itself bored down upon the girl that had struck out at his friend, keeping her bounds with shadows of a composition that were harder than even steel. This however left him with two confused children, one more scared that she was bound and the other confused because he found out he now had a sibling. ”It seems you do Jake.” Samael said with a solemn nod, keeping his eyes on the girl that was only seconds ago trying to fight and yet now she was acting differently. That was when she said something, a small blow to the gut almost that left him glaring at the female with a certain amount of...well even he didn’t know what he felt.

”I have no idea what you’re talking about girl. You’re not my sister, you’re his.” he said pointing a finger at Jake, feeling even more confused than he looked. Not letting up the hold he had on her but not tightening it either. ”Is this some kind of sick joke of yours mothers? Because if so, I am not laughing.” His tone was growing acidic, as if he were more than ready to react poorly should anything wrong be said.

The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 15th 2018, 8:31 am

Jake started pacing, hearing the words coming from Sam and just not really accepting all of it. Trying too. But not. The girl was still struggling in place, and got more vicious when Jake paced near her, taking the chair she had recently been sitting on  and dragging it away to take a seat where he was just standing, his frown still positive. "Sick... Joke.. Heh. Haha. You know... What a sick joke is?"

The girl would drawl to Samael, going slack. Her hand free of the grip started forming a red orb of power, similar, much, much similar to Jake's own power, but she merely let the orb turn to whips of left over power, floating away into nothing. "Mom kept talking about him.. She also talked about you. How you stopped her, hurt her. Nice. But... She kept saying she wanted to pay you back... So she found a Raven. Wasn't really... Sure how to react. Meeting you... Hi." The girl stated, looking a little unsure now about what she had said having said it, and decided to return her angry glare to Jake, who was just staring at her.

He kept his gaze on her, closing his eyes for a moment to look at Samael, opening them to view him. Putting words and thoughts and theories into this. Deciding, figuring and finally... Finally... What was he doing? Shaking his head, Jake looked back to the girl and took a deep breath, standing from the chair and taking a step towards her. "Nice, the box... You hate her." He'd take another step to her, clenching his fist. "And you hate me because of that." He didn't move another step, he instead, looked to Samael, his frown still present but elevated to a more thoughtful look then before.

"What... What do we do with her?" He finally stated, the girl now struggling to escape the shadows now more then ever.

"Release me. Please. I just want him. Before someone arrives, before anything!" She screamed out, throwing her body back and forth without abandon but unable to make any headway. Still she tried.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 10th 2018, 1:04 am

Samael looked down upon the girl, black pits narrowing into a suspect expression. This creature that spoke to him as if she understood, and even mentioning his father. The bastard that had the gall to father more monsters, monsters like him. His breathing began to grow haggard, body shaking and blackness pulsing from within the visible veins. ”I see what you are. Just another broken toy my father made.” His voice grew sharp, as if like a dagger laced with a deadly venom. His fingers digging into the palms of his hands while trying to avoid ripping the girl into pieces. The desire to kill her rushed through him, like a burning fire that consumed his entire being.

”Leave and never appear before me again. If you do, I will kill you without hesitation.” The shadows binding her dissipated, fading to where they belonged allowing the girl to do what she wanted. ”If you try to kill Jake here, I will do the same to you. I’ve had enough of my father and his bastards shoving themselves into my life.” There was little room for debate, as if he were giving a command rather than leaving room for error and she would take that however she wanted.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof March 10th 2018, 10:19 pm

Jake thought about things. It was something he did. He thought. He was a thinker. He liked, thinking. It helped him though all kinds of situations. Yet thinking... What the hell did you think when you learned you had a freaking sister? One who might have been born yesterday but because of some world, she was nearly as old as you? How the heck does one... His eyes glanced to Samael. He dealt with that. The dude had more siblings then Jake could count... And now. Now  he had another one. Only this one was also his own sibling. Thinking couldn't even begin to sort out the weirdness of it.

But both his eyes and Mastes eyes were on Samael when he spoke, the girl going still, her head tilted. She looked away for a moment to mutter something, Samael would have been able to hear. 'Toy.' The word was... Strange, coming from her lips. And she kept testing, kept thinking about it, about what she had learned. Toy, something to be played with. She was a toy. Was she? So caught up with herself, she didn't realize she was free till her knees hit the ground. Her brain catching up to everything.

Was she just to leave? She... She came for a reason, her mothers reason... Her mothers... Reason. Toy. Letting out a shaky breath, Maste looked at the two, her... Brothers. One, she hadn't fully thought about, one she thought, because of his murderous.. His intent. His smell. Would aid her. The other, she was told to hate, was born to hate. And she couldn't touch because he was... Dangerous. They both were.

Grabbing her things, Mastema stood up, wanting, looking as if she wanted to growl at Jake one final time, but simply chose to look down, steaming to the front door. Her head shaking with every step. She wasn't a toy. Was she? No... Mother would love her if he wasn't... Right? She wasn't just a toy. She couldn't. As soon as she was outside, she ran, quickly finding herself away from the house, away from the entire reason she had come, she was running away... "Kid." She paused. Looking to the voice, the tall man stood in front of her, looking down at her.

Yet she found herself looking at him, words edging themselves to her lips yet not coming out, till finally, she found the right words that needed to be asked. "I'm not a toy... Right?" The tall man looked at her, a frown formed as he sighed, walking up to the girl and patting her head a few times.

"Only if you allow yourself. And so far, you had. If you continue or not. That is up to you... Good luck. Child of Raven." With his final words, he simply vanished from sight, leaving the girl alone again. And alone, she walked forward, waiting till someone- No, till she came.

"...I don't... Hmmm... How are yo..." Jake was at a loss of words. The girl. His sister! Just left and he was here, standing, looking at Samael with this lost look on his face that he hated. He wasn't meant to be lost anymore. He had a hold on this side of life. He was following leads and learning. Not... Not this. Shaking his head and clenching and opening his fists, Jake let out a breath and stomped his foot, the stomp, being light, seeing what he could have done if he left his strength unchecked.

"Okay... That. That... We can talk about that. Later... Umm. Hey. Sam. How are you? Umm.. Sorry.. I left so... Suddenly. I just... I needed some space. Met an old friend. Made a few... Somewhat friends... Met the legendary Red? Yea you don't want to hear that." He finished his awkward and horrible way to try and move past what just happened with a cough. He didn't look as if he wanted to move on, but he knew there was no way he could handle it today. He needed something else, even if he didn't want something else.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 17th 2018, 2:23 am

The young girl didn’t react well to him snapping at her, and he couldn't afford to really care. That was just another demonic child his father birthed  in the many years the bastard lived. It was annoying, and he preferred not to deal with them when at all possible. At the very least it wasn’t like Asmoday who was a little more than a strange; angelic at times even. Maybe his fathers ultimate weapon needed to be like that for whatever purpose she was birthed for. That strange person that had brought her here wished him goodbye and the both of them were gone. Leaving him with Jake who looked  a little awkward with the whole situation.

Looking to the mutt his expression seemed to soften somewhat, sighing and shaking his head. ”Sorry you had to see that.” he said, standing up and pushing the seat aside. The younger male explained himself, mostly mentioning what he had been doing over the past few weeks. This person that he had taken to looking after, even if they had differences in opinion on certain subjects. ”Sounds like a lot. Might have to tell me more over...coffee or tea? Don’t really know what you like.”

He coughed awkwardly, letting him come into the home if he wanted while Samael would rifle through the cabinets of the conjoined kitchen to look for tea bags or instant coffee.

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof April 17th 2018, 9:31 am

Jake frowned when Samael apologized and Jake wasn't even sure why for a moment, not till he realized how defeated the girl had looked... Defeated? He wasn't even sure. He hadn't even recognized the fact he was offered coffee. He had to decide and he decided the easy path for now. He wasn't much a coffee or tea drinker. But it was some sort of liquid. After that, he needed something to fix his suddenly parched throat.

Letting out a long, held in breath, the boy walked in and nodded, before deciding he was stupid. Verbal answer. "Umm. Coffee. Any kind." He called to Sammy as he walked further in and took a proper seat, away from the one he was in before. Looking around, he saw a line of crushed and burnt walls and cupboards. Some light was shining in from outside where it shouldn't. It made him wonder about the power she was using. He knew the red energy. It was explosive, dangerous. Yet hers seemed a mix of that, yet controlled, formed.

"Anyway. Enough... Enough about me for hecks. What about you Samael? I left after that... Event. You doing better? Feeling better?" With everything that happened, knowing how someone else was doing would be a... Very nice change of pace right now. He had been though enough. Having a sudden freaking sister show up was.. Insane. Too insane. More insane then finding out he was some messed up form of Mutt.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down