The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_vote_lcapKnightwatch - CLOSED I_voting_barKnightwatch - CLOSED I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Knightwatch - CLOSED I_vote_lcapKnightwatch - CLOSED I_voting_barKnightwatch - CLOSED I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Knightwatch - CLOSED

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knightwatch - CLOSED Empty Knightwatch - CLOSED

Post by The Ranger April 11th 2013, 6:17 pm

Knightwatch - CLOSED Knightwatch_symbol_by_loserfacerochelle-d6eic38

Team Name: Knightwatch

Founders: The Ranger and Nathaniel
Leader: The Ranger
Second in Command: Nathaniel
Members: Forcewave, Maelstorm, Campeon, Droplet, Shadow Wolf, Sul-Fury, Gastly, Maria Hawthorne, Dragon Girl, Eclipse, Brandon Hale, Shauna Masters
History: The Phantoms have a long and secretive history, stretching back to before the formation of the original G.U.N. not much is known about the 'infamous' Phantoms let alone that they are the silent guardians of Chicago, and now Atlanta. The group was founded by The Black Knight, so anyone under this title must follow a more strict 'rulebook'. No killing, no exceptions. After the New York Assault and the Reverse Dimension, The Ranger, member of The Phantoms and trained under Black Arrow and Black Knight determined it was time to bring back G.U.N and 'The Phantoms' but this time it would be different. This time it would be under a new name and this time it would last. He got together with Nathaniel an old member of GUN and together they restarted the group and it Knightwatch in honor of The Black Knight, one of Ranger's mentor.

Aplication:
Name : (Can be your real name or simply your super hero identity.)
Main skills : (State your two strongest attributes/skills)
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : (Mandatory, but keep it brief.)
Title that best fits you : (Mandatory)

Group Rules:
1. Refrain from killing, We decided as a group if death is necessary.
2. Only use powers to help, not hurt.
3. Do not reveal identity of fellow teammates, and any other information important to the Phantoms.
4. Brain over brawn, use your intelligence to your advantage and don't do anything stupid.
5. Try to stay within the law, we aren't hypocrites, but remember you are here to protect these people.

Guidelines and Outfittings
Unless absolutely necessary, do not kill your enemies and keep collateral damage to a minimum. We are protectors, and cannot put personal gain before our cause. All captured super humans, depending on the signficance of their danger, are to be imprisoned at either our headquarters, or one of the prisons we have established in the major cities. Regular humans, in most cases, are to be turned over to the local authorities. Within reason, all members of Knightwatch will have access to funds to acquire any necessary equipment.
Team Base:
The Knightwatch's Lair
Warehouse above base
Spoiler:
The Base:
Spoiler:
Ignore the bat symbol
Base Description:  
Main base located in Chicago, one being built in Atlanta.

The great hero arrived before the seemingly abandoned warehouse, pulling open a rusty old door and stepping in to the darkness. Nothing lit his path, it was nearly pure darkness throughout the entire massive building, the only lights shining in from the outside, but Pain knew the way despite this.

He ventured through the darkness, stubbing his toe on a metal box, and leaving a massive dent in it. It didn’t hurt whatsoever, but that didn’t stop it from being frustrating. “Shit. Why’s everything gotta’ be so dark with him…” He uttered in his rough voice under his breath, continuing on his path to the elevators entrance. Eventually, the Big Guy came to a halt in the darkness, almost walking nose first into wall which the elevator’s call button resided on. Though this was far from your average elevator, this one went underground, rising up from the floor in front of Pain just moments after pressing the button. It was fairly small and cylinder shaped, large enough to hold four people, or one person and a Pain. The Big Guy stepped in, and began his descent into the Phantom’s lair.

The elevator moved swiftly, much faster than anything he had ever been in; when Black Knight made something, he really went all out. The doors opened before him, and the great hero stepped out into the Phantom’s lair. Directly in front of him stood some railing, and to his right was a small stair case. Before him was the Phantom’s computer lab, and Black Knight’s main computer shined brightly a few yards in front of him. In front of that, the Black Knight sat in his large black leather chair, his back facing Pain.

Team Color: Darkblue

Last edited by The Ranger on July 5th 2014, 12:26 am; edited 9 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Knightwatch - CLOSED TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Knightwatch - CLOSED Empty Re: Knightwatch - CLOSED

Post by Forceaus April 11th 2013, 6:24 pm

Name: John Capore
Main Skills: Top level energy manipulator, master combatant, experienced, effective strategist.
Reason for joining: Is a superhero who's been struggling with the desire to continue being one. Would feel better about his personal struggles if he didn't feel like he was alone. Is looking for people he can work with on a personal and professional level.
Title: Forcewave

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Riccto April 13th 2013, 7:28 pm

Name :Carlos Pico
Main skills : "I hit hard, I dont mind being hit, I hit good"
Reason for Joining Knightwatch :Carlos has been looking for some allies and more friends in the superhero community plus he wants to put his skills to a better cause than street level stuff.
Title that best fits you : Campeon

El Boriquen
Riccto

Number of posts : 61
Job : The Stronkest
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp April 14th 2013, 5:55 pm

Name:Lily
Main Skills:Hydrokenisis,waterbreathing and self-healing
Reason for Joining Knightwatch:Elle knows that she is fragile without teammates.
Name that Best Fits You:Droplet or any other water-related names

Last edited by Augsp on January 24th 2014, 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---Droplet ---Bloom ---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 183
Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 16th 2013, 7:07 pm

Name: Jared, unable to give real name
Main skills : Stealth, versatile close range combatant, and very smart.
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : To fight evil and injustice with others who his disdain for killing.
Title that best fits you : Shadow Wolf

Knightwatch - CLOSED 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Searching...
Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 14th 2013, 7:35 pm

Reopening for next set of recruits. Apply here.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 15th 2013, 7:26 pm

C'mon guys! Sign up! (: It's time for you to join Knightwatch. (:

Are you ready to be the hero the world needs?

-My DeviantArt-
Knightwatch - CLOSED JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury July 15th 2013, 7:36 pm

Name : Alan Lombardi (Presumed dead in an attack on U.S. Military)
Main skills : Strength,  Durability, and an affinity to fire. He's highly flammable, and able to combust into flames. (Though the actual combustion is an attack, and weakens him greatly.)
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : Sul is plainly put a hero. He wants to use his powers to help others, and still does ever since he was in GUN. But, he doesn't know that GUN is disbanded, and thinks he is still a member. Someone who knows GUN's roster would have to track him down.
Title that best fits you : Sul-Fury

I'd prefer my recruiting be done in a topic please. Thanks Smile

Click for Sul-Fury's Profile Information
Knightwatch - CLOSED Sullz2_zpsehmnrnvg
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gastly July 15th 2013, 8:30 pm

Name : Tony!
Main skills : High Durability, Intelligence, Speed, and ability of sublimation.
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : Gastly admires heroes and groups of heroes, and really wishes to be a part of them to be able to make a difference and bring justice.
Title that best fits you : Gastly

Gastly
Knightwatch - CLOSED ApVN9CQ
Gastly
Gastly

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2012-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga September 3rd 2013, 7:58 pm

Name : Xiaolongnu
Main skills : As a human, Xiao is a pacifist who detests violence and finds peaceful ways to solve problems. As a dragon... she uses claw-claw-bite to solve all problems.

Reason for Joining Knightwatch : Xiao will eventually realize her responsibility to use her abilities in a more pro-active manner... as well as learning to control the transformation, to avoid bringing harm to others around her.

Title that best fits you : The flying brick, Dragon shy

Dragon Girl

Last edited by Nekromonga on September 8th 2013, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Lochstar September 8th 2013, 9:28 pm

Name : Drey Smith (Zoom Jr)
Main skills : Super speed, exemplary scout, high durability, ability to manipulate blasts of energy.
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : With his mentor in OCEAN Zoom Jr was encouraged to join a superhero group by Zoom as he wouldn't be able to protect him. The Knightwatch seemed like the best choice.
Title that best fits you : Zoom Junior.
Lochstar
Lochstar

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2013-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen March 10th 2014, 4:45 am

Name : ’The names Brandon Hale”
Main skills : ”I’m pretty strong and I can take a hit.”
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : ”I like to do good, wanna make a difference in the world and stuff like that.”
Title that best fits you : ”Erm….call me Sampson.”

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga March 10th 2014, 10:21 am

Name:"Shauna Masters, Laser Ladette, Sun Queen."

Main Skills: "Been a hero since I was a kid, dad put me through extensive training. Was a merc for a few years after that. I can handle guns, knives, hero teams, mission parameters and training younger metas. I can be good cop or the bad cop. Oh, and I shoot lasers out of my eyes. Everybody digs the lasers."

Reason for Joining Knightwatch: "I was pai- think its about time to do some good again. Water around you has grown, time's are changing kinda thing. But I'd like to test the waters first, see how you young heroes do things these days."

Title: "Teacher."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatuh March 14th 2014, 11:18 pm

Name : Jack "Fitz" Fitzgerald
Main skills : Therianthropy (shapeshifting into animals), self healing
Reason for Joining Knightwatch : Fitz used to patrol the streets of Chicago fighting crime on his own, but now he wants to be a part of a team.
Title that best fits you : Fang

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6960-fang
Potatuh
Potatuh

Quote : "If wishes were horses, I'd be eating wish-meat every night."

Number of posts : 17
Job : Frozen Banana Salesman
Humor : Dryer than ice
Registration date : 2013-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Teen Angel April 2nd 2014, 11:11 pm

Name: Spyder
Main Skills: innovative ideas for powers, energy drain for regen, parkour, history geek
Reason for joining: they dont call me Spyder for nothing im great at parkour im of native decent so i can track well and ive never hurt an innocent person in my life.
Title: He Who Dwells

Knightwatch - CLOSED 10313864_1413509632258176_4350737071325790484_n

Spoiler:
Teen Angel
Teen Angel

Number of posts : 47
Job : Heaven's Hellfire ruler
Registration date : 2014-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top