The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Just another night (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Just another night (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just another night (closed) Empty Just another night (closed)

Post by Mockingbird March 25th 2012, 9:22 pm

The city was illuminated by the yellow glow coming from the windows of apartment buildings and the skyscrapers that reached to the heavens. Mockingbird's eyes, hidden behind a clear plastic like material, surveyed the city from the top of a glass building. The company that operated out of it had closed down for the night, the lack of lights being emitted from the inside proof of this. The small sticky pads that covered the surface of her gloves and the soles of her boots allowed her to stick to the side of the building with no problems whatsoever. As her eyes scanned the windy city, her ears were able to pick up the sound of screams. Her head turned and her eyes focused in on a family getting mugged by a small group of men carrying weapons. Pulling her hands and feet off of the building's exterior, she spread her cape so that she could glide safely down to the concrete below. The wind whipped through her blond and brown hair that was tucked inside of her hood as she glided. She cast a long, dark shadow over the attackers as she got closer. The fact that anyone would do stuff like these men were doing now angered Mockingbird, she was going to teach them not to mess with anyone. She tucked her cape in so that she dived downwards towards the group below her. One of the muggers muttered the question "What the hell is that?" Before glancing up and shrieking as Mockingbird dropped down beside him and launched a kick into his spine. Turning around on a dime, she sent a back hand into the face of one of the other of the five attackers. A tooth crunched from the blow, the man was lucky that she had not decided to activate her taser knuckles before her fist collided with his face. After hearing the satisfying crunch from his teeth, she spun around and launched a jump front kick into the chest of one of the other attackers. The sound of her foot making contact with his chest made her smile as he struggled to catch his breath. She would not let him do so and sent a punch, coupled with her activated taser knuckles, at his stomach. One of the men she had not attacked yet came up from behind and swung a crowbar towards the back of her knees. Having heard the man coming towards her, she anticipated the attack and jumped over it. It made a slight whistling noise at it swung below her feet. The man looked at her with a bit of shock that she had dodged it before getting intimate with the sole of her boot. The man fell to the ground, unconscious from the kick to the face. With one of them unconscious, she picked up the crowbar and hurled it far enough away that they would most likely not bother to go get it. The first of the remaining four attackers moved towards her to launch a punch. This was unsuccessful as she grabbed his arm in mid air, twisted it, and smashed her elbow down on his. The force of her strike shattered the man's elbow and had him on the ground in pain as well. "Next?" She asked before another man approached her nervously. The man was smaller than the others and would require much less effort in dispatching. Her fist smashed into the side of the man's head while her knee simultaneously was brought up and smashed into the man's stomach. As he keeled over in pain, Mockingbird looked up at the remaining two men standing and threatened them "If I see you out here again, I will not be so merciful. Take your injured and get out of here. If I ever hear word of you terrorizing anyone ever again, I'll be coming for you." the men quickly ran off, abandoning their fallen comrades. They don't even look out for the others. She thought to herself as she walked over to the family. "Call 9-1-1." She told them as she noticed some rope coming out of the nearby dumpster. Her feet moved her closer to it and she grabbed it. It would keep the men secure until the police arrived. She dragged the thugs over to a pole nearby and secured them to it with the rope. Now, what else will this night bring?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum