The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
Droplet I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Droplet I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
Droplet I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Droplet I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
Droplet I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
Droplet I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Droplet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Droplet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Droplet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
Droplet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
Droplet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
Droplet I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Droplet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Droplet Empty Droplet

Post by Augsp December 12th 2012, 5:09 am

Droplet
"You don't know who I am. Not yet,"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Droplet
Title: the little one
Alignment: Lawful good
Race: Human
Hair: long honey blond
Eyes: blue
Height:5'2"
Weight:95 pounds
Blood type: A postive

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
When not attending to her superhero duties, people will see Lily as a normal teenage girl. She is very friendly and sweet at times, but impatient and sometimes a little cranky, especially if you distract her when she's doing something, such as interrupting her when she's reading a book. Usually it's not easy for her to focus completely in something, so distracting her (when she doesn't need it AT ALL) will piss her off. Having her irritated and angry will: at least get a jet of water sprayed on your face, or may even crash a wave over you.
She is very emotional, and when she's sad, or angry, it usually takes a while for her to get out of it, providing opponents with an advantage in combat.
History:
Lily Marie Walker was born as the daughter of Gwen and Hunter Walker, second-generation french Americans who owned a clothing brand company. From a young age, she was exposed to the superhero/villan world, meeting other heroes from the team Hunter was in. She considered it a normal part of life. But of course, her life was never very......normal. One day, when she was 5, she fell in a pool. Her waterbreathing powers acted up, and saved her from drowning. Just like her brother, she had metahuman powers. Gwen and Hunter were extremely shocked .They thought it would be dangerous lest their children went to school. Therefore, she was homeschooled along with her brother Grant. When she was ten, her full powers kicked in, a year after Grant's powers did. What could Hunter do? There was no choice for her but to become a superhero after her father. Initially he had planned for Grant to become the superhero to continue Hunter's legacy and to turn over the company to Lily, who was much more gentler. Nevertheless, the two were giving basic training. IN just two years, they both became pretty good novice heroes. Grant went and formed a new team with other heroes. What did Lily do? scout around to join a group. She failed a few times, running into groups nothing like her. But this time, she believes that it'll be right.

The Powers

Power 1:Hydrokenisis
Lily is capable of controlling water. She can shoot a jet of water at others or make a wave. Nothing big, just enough to knock out/distract the opponent.
She can also controll water molecules and form mists to confuse people. Sometimes she can even form cloud out of them as a form for transportation.
She isn't fully capable of controlling her powers though, and hopes to get training so she can be a better hero.
Power 2:Ablity to heal ONLY others
This is one of the reasons why Lily functions best in a team. She is able to heal others. Nothing too big though. She isn't fully capable of this skill. Usually she can heal up to gashes.

Power 3:Water Breathing
Lily uses this as a form of transportation.

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:3
Occult:
Strength:1
Speed:3
Durability:2
Ability:
4 (hydrokenisis) 1(waterbreathing) 2(healing)
Fighting Skills:3
Magic:0
Spells:0
Flight:1
Wealth:1

Last edited by Augsp on June 1st 2013, 12:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 183
Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Droplet Empty Re: Droplet

Post by Forceaus December 12th 2012, 3:00 pm

Ok, The first 3 points of Intelligence and Occut are packaged together so you'd need only spend points in one of the two depending on which your characters knows more about.Based on your character it'd be INT.

As for your powers you'll need separate points in ability for each.At least 4 in hydrokinesis(more if you it to have greater capabilities) At least 2 for healing and you have to define whether it works on yourself or others.Can only have one. As for waterbreathing it's 1 point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp December 12th 2012, 5:53 pm

Alrighty.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]---[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 12th 2012, 6:24 pm

All right, hon. Your grid looks good; other than one thing. You do need to put 2-3 points in INT or OCC.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp December 12th 2012, 6:28 pm

Ok

Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]---[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 12th 2012, 6:31 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 31st 2013, 9:43 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus June 1st 2013, 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A p p r o v e d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Advancements: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top