The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_vote_lcapSHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_voting_barSHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_vote_lcapSHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_voting_barSHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) Empty SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman)

Post by The Nekromonga January 8th 2015, 12:33 am

Even the greatest heroes and darkest villains find their way to the realm of sleep. Responsibilities and plots fall away, for it was now time to rest, and recover and plan a new day at the following sunrise. Wherever they slept, wherever they laid down and closed their eyes, A far reaching hand touched their dreams, pulling them to another place.

BRRIIIIIIIING.

The Alarm Clock rings. The sun shone brightly into your bedroom, and the idyllic chirping of birds greet your early morning. You are in your bedroom, wearing your pajamas, living the life of a High School student in Japan. You live in a house that was likely Japanese Middle Class. The wall calendar had vague marks that suggested it was Monday. A familiar voice from downstairs calls your name, and calls again as your breakfast was getting cold, and that the school hour was upon you.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) Empty Re: SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman)

Post by Forceaus January 8th 2015, 2:03 am

Oh no, not his alarm. Was it time to wake up already. John had been having such a fun dream. He had been a crime fighting superhero going on all sorts of adventures, but now he was having to awake to this boring reality. John groaned as he turned off the alarm and sat up. He looked around his room all weary eyed and yawned and stretched to try and wake himself up. "Aw, I don't want to go to school today." he said to no one in particular. John got out of bed and wearily made his way out of his room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, honey." a cheery voice says upon first seeing him.

"Good morning, mom." he replied sounding tired. John wasn't very good at getting enough sleep.

"There's toast and eggs on the stove if you want any." his mom said as she sat down to eat herself. Yeah, you read that right.

"Thanks mom." he said before walking over to the stove and grabbed some to eat for breakfast.

He would eat, go back upstairs to change and get ready for school, and eventually leave the house to walk to school. Ohh, why did he have to live just too close to the school to use the bus? Location, location, location had screwed him over in this case. John had been awake for nearly an hour now and was still tired. So tired that he had forgotten to properly tie his shoes and while he was walking to school, his right foot slipped right out of his shoe. He didn't notice it until taking another step, and looked down to see what was missing. "Oh. Aaah." he shouted aloud as he rushed to get it back on. John kneeled down and this time made sure to tie them on right. He stood back up and went "Yay." before he started walking again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) Empty Re: SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman)

Post by Entei January 8th 2015, 1:01 pm

Fire. That was all he was, blue fire swirling around him in a controlled path of destructive beauty. His eye were drawn into a tight scowl, and feral, a small growl emitting from within his mouth of sharp, fang like teeth. His long, lithe, elf like ears were perked up in annoyance, and he began to slowly raise his left hand towards a blackened figure in front of him. In his right he held a sword, which much to his surprise, didn't feel heavy. It felt...right. As if the sword belonged there, as if it was simply an extension of his body. Behind him, his tail waved slowly, methodically, the fireball on top of it burning with a white hot intensity.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" He roared out, the fire swirling into his palm. "IT'S YOU OR HER, AND I CAN'T LET IT BE HER! I WILL KILL YOU JE-"

"Yappa hibi wa ika sen ko Sotsunaku konashitecha no, no. Stop nagare wo-" The alarm clock on the bed side table turned on, coming on in the middle of an upbeat japanese rock, causing the teenage boy to roll over on his side, his eyes fluttering open slowly, trying to hold on desperately to the sleep which was beginning to elude him. He let out a small grunt as he slapped his hand on the alarm clock, his eyes drawing tight and staring at the door to his bedroom.

'Maybe it's a day off...' he thought to himself, pulling the covers tighter around his form. 'Maybe, mom won't make me go.' he continued with his delusion, rolling back over, and closing his eyes tightly.

"Yo, little bro." He heard a male voice call out, and let out an internal sigh.

'Please, just go away, just a little longer.' he prayed, much to his dismay, as the door to his bedroom swung open, revealing the form of his upper classman older brother, Nathanial, also known as Nate.

"Yo, lazy ass, get up." Nate said, crossing the room to pull the covers off of Michael, forcing the boy awake. "Chelle and I have to leave early, which means you have to walk Tyuki to class. Be a gentlemen." As Nate crossed the room, going to close the door once again, he put a cigarette in his mouth, flipping his hair before lighting it. "Oh yea, and don't make any passes at her. She's your cousin, weirdo."

"Damnit Nate get out!" Michael yelled, tossing a pillow at the already closed door, before begrudgingly getting out of bed. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he cracked his neck, before standing, and looking at himself in the mirror on his dresser. His blue black hair was a mess, and his eyes were still heavy with sleep. Shrugging, he brushed his hair with his hand, while also putting on his dress pants, dress shirt, and tie.

While putting on his white, button up shirt, he paused a minute to look at his body. Tracing a finger over his muscles, he had an internal discussion with himself, if maybe he was too well defined for a teenage boy who rarely worked out, and if maybe, just maybe, his muscle was a ploy at some type of...service. But, he shrugged it off, tucking his shirt into his jeans, before pulling the sweater with his schools logo over the ensemble.

"Michael honey, breakfast!" His mom yelled up, causing Michael to smile. As he descended down the stairs, he could already hear Tyuki having a discussion with his mother, which had ended by the time he sat down at the table, and began hungrily digging at his breakfast of eggs and bacon.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 9th 2015, 5:55 pm

"Pon... pon... wei wei... weeeiii..." yawning, but singing through the lioness yawn, Tyuki woke up to her alarm clock with a mild happiness. It was going to be a great day, and it was because she was going to walk to school with her cousin, Michael. He was classified as a 'cool kid' whilst Tyuki was labeled a 'dork' or something like that. Stretching, the lingering bits of her dreams had latched onto her consciousness. In her dreams, she was dating John, the boy she had a crush on, was the lead singer of a band, and instead of Bliss being her mom, she was just her friend and also the manager of her band.

"Tyyyyyyuuukiii! Get your lazy ass down stairs! You've had ten whole minutes of Pon Pon Pon playing to wake you up!" an annoyed Bliss hollered from down the narrow upstairs hallway of the two story upper middle-class japanese townhouse. It was really cozy, but also decorated beautifully with many collectibles and trinkets. You see, Tyuki's mom, Bliss, liked to pick up things on her many business trips. She was a very important business woman, and spent a lot of her time travelling. Tyuki was use to it, and spent time with her mom's weirder roommate, Elaine.

Thankfully Elaine was away for the week, called off on a photoshoot or something. Yeah, she was a famous model.

Finally rolling out of bed, Tyuki peeled herself out of her pajamas decorated in poptart cats pooping rainbows, she showered, groomed, and redressed in her school uniform. Skirt, white button up, blazer, short tie, knee socks, and small heeled black boots.

"Ma! What's for breakfast?" she asked, triumphantly making it down the stairs without tripping.

"There are kids starving in North Korea, Africa, and even here in Japan. You can live off of an apple. Get in the car, I'm dropping you off at your cousin's house. I have an early meeting." Cold, demanding, and on point. Bliss was not very affectionate, but she did care about Tyuki.

Grabbing a crisp Golden Delicious apple from the fruit basket, she made her way out and slid into the passenger side of the car. Her school bag was resting on the floor board between her feet, and she had brought along her iPod to enjoy some music by her favorite band, One OK Rock. They made her so happy, and all of their songs just connected with her in one way or another.

Arriving at Michael's house, she slid out of the car and left her mom with a, "See you later this evening, ma. Love you!" she waved and watched as the car pulled off. Sighing a little bit, she took the chance to go into Michael's house and talk to her Aunt. She spoke with her older cousins Nathaniel and Chelle, and mentioned her breakfast choice being because of starving kids in other countries.

"What? Just because we're privileged doesn't mean we have to go without food. Here, have some proper breakfast," Chelle said, shoving a plate with eggs, bacon, fresh blueberry pancakes. Tyuki devoured the meal and grinned at her cousin when he finally made his way in.

"Yo cuz! Ready for that midterm exam?" she was quite the egg-head, despite her clutzy-ness, and with her mom being Bliss, it was hard not to be top of their class.

-My DeviantArt-
SHRPG High School Group B (Tyuki, Forcie, Entei, Shamanman) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman January 9th 2015, 6:43 pm

Joshua woke up and lazily checked his phone. He wanted to see if school was closed, because he thought there was a 2 hour delay. It turned out that whoever informed him of the delay had been mistaken. "Oh, SHIT!" Joshua yelled loudly. He jumped up running to his closet. He picked a can of deodorant and thoroughly sprayed himself down. Pulling out his clothes he put on a pair of khaki cargo pants, a black t-shirt with some graphics on it, and a grunge style red flannel shirt. Grabbing his phone and earphones he was out the door.

Joshua didn't really want to go to school. It seemed dumb to wake people up and tell them things they already know, but alas he still had to go, and he had a midterm to take. You see he wasn't a nerd type student. Sure, he had higher than a 4.0, but he was a slacker in the eyes of the other students who never actually saw him do any work. He also was very vocal about his wishes to drop out of school once his band took off. So far they stayed in their garage just trolling around. Joshua actually played both bass and the keyboard when he needed that extra flair.

Remembering that he still had to get his computer he ran back into his house. He quickly grabbed his Alienware from the countertop. It seemed his parents were already at work. Typically for those in the medical profession to have sloppy home lives. Sprinting back back out he began his walk to school. Leaves blew in his face as he tried to remember what he had for breakfast. Quickening his pace he walked in front of what he knew to be Michael's house from previous school projects.
shamanman
shamanman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga January 9th 2015, 6:55 pm

Xiao greeted the teacher Khellendros and his daughter outside the gates, and eventually spots her other friends as well. Xiao greeted everyone- Entei, John and Tyuki with her signature big hugs. They were classmates? right. They were. Though each class had its cliques, Xiao was the friend to all. Soon enough the bell sounded, and they would attend morning ceremony in the great hall, standing in alphabetical order by class. Principal Gwharr got on stage to address the school, his hair well groomed, dressed formally.

"Good morning, students." A loud chorus of good morning Principal followed.

"Good to see you all as always. our first order of business is the upcoming cultural festival. I know everyone is excited, and I expect enthusiasm from you all... and tasty baked goods from the home ec classes." Polite applause.

"Then, I'd like to announce that, despite being the middle of the school year, we've approved the formation of a light music club. Our musically inclined students are encouraged to join." Polite applause with lots of talking.

"Next, we've received word that the school swim team will be competing in the nationals. I'd like to congratulate the efforts of the team manager and captain, Hanna Boyles, everyone's favorite Seagirl... and the upcoming freshman Xiaolongu." Enthusiastic applause, with Xiao's classmates chanting Xiao's name a few times.

"Ahem. Finally, we have some new students transferring in mid year... you'll see them when you meet them in class." More excited whispering.

"That will be all. Learn well, my dear students!"

after hearing the speech from there, it would be off to first period, Home Room under professor Khellendros. This was when the transfer student would be coming in. Somehow every meta was in the same class, though they had their cliques. (This is where it gets tricky I guess?)

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 9th 2015, 8:33 pm

There was a really large tv screen on the side of a building. John had been walking down the sidewalk across the street from it when it played an advertisement that caught his eye. The teaser trailer for Pacific Rim 3 had just played. "Oh my gah." he said aloud when he saw it. Those movies were amazing. Oh, he couldn't wait for the third installment to come out. He couldn't wait at all. But he would have to anyways. It wasn't due to come out for another six months. John sighed as the realization swept over him. He hated having to wait. It sucked. It sucked so much.

John kept staring at the screen as one commercial after the other aired. He had left for school far too early anyways, and had time to spare. He was sort of transfixed by the giant tv screen. The news came back on and one of the stories was a report about finding the cause of some technical problems at a concert from a few nights ago. John had been at that concert and remembered it well. The power had been out for the majority of the event. It wasn't a disappointment though. One OK rock, Uverworld and Haruka Kinami all performed despite the limited lighting and effects, and the concert was still fun for all. Anyways, apparently the outage was caused by a missing fuse. That's right, the entire outlet had gone missing, and nobody has been able to figure out how it went missing. Such a weird story this was.

John was engrossed in the story enough to not even notice one of the teachers at school pass by him. Miss Otane was walking by on her way to work and greeted him as she passed by. John was shocked enough by someone suddenly talking to him that he dropped his schoolbag. "Good morning, Otane-Sensei." he replied as he hurried to pick up his bag. Oh, that was embarrassing. Now what? He should probably actually get to school now. No sense hanging around here forever. Yet, he just kept standing there for some odd reason.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 10th 2015, 8:59 pm

"Hey Tyuki." Michael said, playfully ruffling the girls hair as he moved by her to take his seat, and his own plate of food. Although they were cousins, Michael had always been close to Tyuki. Being around the same age, in their younger years they had been inseparable, practically joined at the hip, so to speak. But, with the cliques in High School, and the time he spent with either girls, or being captain of the Kendo club, his time with his cousin had dwindled. Although he would never admit to anyone, he missed her, and enjoyed these little moments they got to spend together.

"Oh, dear, your father said he won't be able to make it to your Kendo match this weekend. I'm sorry, I know you were looking forward to that." Michael's mother said from the sink, as she cleaned up the breakfast dishes. Michael's father was a CEO, and a rather vicious one, often referred to as 'Satan of Tokyo' by his employees and business partners. His father was also the parent he, and his siblings, had in common. Michael himself was only half Japanese, with his mom being white. He never really asked what happened to Chelle and Nate's mother, as it didn't concern him, nor did he wish to have that discussion with his father.

"Oh." Michael said, before downing his glass of orange juice, and grabbing his back pack off the back of his chair. "Well, he's busy I'm sure. It's not like we have more money than we'll ever be able to spend, and he could retire or anything." Michael said sarcastically before making his way to the door, ushering for Tyuki to follow behind.

Once outside, and away form his mother, Michael loosened the tie around his neck, and promptly untucked his shirt. Unlike his smart cousin, Michael was rather... average, to say the least. He maintained a good GPA, and was far from the bottom of his class, but he, and everyone else knew, he wouldn't be getting into the best universities after graduation. Though, with a father as rich as his, it's not like it really mattered what he did. He had more connections in the business world than he knew what to do with. Grabbing his Kendo practice sword from the garage, and slinging it over his shoulder, he headed out to the road to meet Tyuki, and escort her to their school.

"So, 'cuz, what's new with you?" He asked, staring at the sky as he walked.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 11th 2015, 7:46 pm

Hanging her head, she shied away from Michael's sarcasm toward his mother. It was misplaced, and all she wanted to do was reach across the table and slap him. She feigned away from her true feelings and just finished her real breakfast, the apple she had been munching on already starting to brown as it sat next to her plate.

Finally out of the house, Tyuki adjusted her shoulder bag, draping it across her torso so it hooked on her left shoulder and hung next to her right hip. She also adjusted her attire, disheveling her shirt a bit, and patting it a tiny bit over the edge of her skirt. She also pulled her skirt up a bit and rolled the waist so the knee length skirt was now just barely at her mid-thigh. She slid her stockings off and tucked them into her bag before stepping back into her boots. Touseling her hair a bit, she grinned at her cousin and bumped her shoulder into his.

"Hey, my parents are dead, too." she said, not meaning to say what she had. She thought over what she said in her head and laughed. "I guess divorce is like killing the relationship, so it could be that their marriage is dead, not them in general. I'm pretty sure my dad is immortal." Tyuki sighed and found her iPod, shoving one of the ear buds in her ear, wiping the free one off on her blazer, then offering the other to her cousin.

Tyuki may be one of the smartest students at the academy, but all she wanted to do was fit in with the cool kids. Having Michael as her cousin gave her a huge plus to fitting in with the cool kids, but she was just a tiny bit too dorky to fully fit in, so she tried her best not to talk unless talked to, and chose what she was going to say ahead of time.

"Eh, you know. Cramming for exams, getting really hounded on by my mom, and also ignored at the same time. It's like she's not even my mom. She acts more like a roommate than a parent nowadays..." another heavy sigh passed Tyuki's lips as she noticed the boy she had been crushing on for a few weeks now. He was bent over, collecting his bag that had apparently been dropped on the sidewalk. John was his name, and he was super cute. He was also very foreign looking compared to most of the faces around of here, exotic even. Tyuki had a thing for that. His looks was only just the surface though. He was smart, and funny, and a little dorky just like herself. But, she was too embarrassed to approach him and say a few simple words like 'Hi! how are you?' As soon as Tyuki saw John stand back up, she quickly adjusted her hair to block out most of her face. Her cheeks were hot with a fresh rosy blush, and she was sure Michael heard her squeak, and could hear her heart beating faster. His stupid enhanced senses always made her feel incompetent.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman January 12th 2015, 9:00 pm

Joshua continued his walk until he got sight of John. As usual he was watching one of those giant TVs they had installed on the buildings. I wonder why he is running late today. Joshua thought to himself. He didn't know John very well, but he did know of John's reputation to enjoy some good music. maybe he might like to join my band. Joshua added to his current thought.

Walking up to John he punched John's shoulder. "What's up dude? I heard you like music. Wanna join a band?" He accentuated his words to sound even more laid back than he actually was. Joshua adjusted the headphones around his neck before continuing. "You sure got a face for music. That kinda foreign look that drives the gurls wild, and that kinda not that makes their parents not want to ban you from the house. I play bass guitar by the way."
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 13th 2015, 2:20 am

John picked up his schoolbag that he had dropped when a passing teacher greeted him while he had been distracted with the giant tv screen on the building across the street. John struggled to stay focused quite often. You wouldn't think that if you saw his grades though. Well, some of his grades. He fared well on tests and quizzes, but his homework was often not even complete. He just had the tendency to get distracted and just having somebody greet him can surprise him. Surprise, you drop something. Surprises though fun, still can hurt. At least this one didn't really hurt so much as just embarrass himself a bit. Speaking of surprises, which he kind of was, another one came in the form of two of his fellow students walking towards him.

It was Michael and Tyuki coming down the street and nearing him. They were cousins and classmates of his. John kind of knew them, but not that well. Sure he had talked to both of them before and had gotten along with them during those brief conversations, but he could hardly call either of them friends. They were part of one friend circle, and he was part of another. A really small one that most people liked to pretend didn't exist except for when they were expected to do somebody's homework for them or somebody just felt like being mean to somebody else.

"Hello Tyuki-chan." he said greeting her first. She seemed like the adorable geeky type. Can be totally kawaii at times. "Hello Entei-kun." he continued. He seemed more like the typical cool guy type. All full of swagger. He dressed even worse than John did. "Good morning to you both." He could probably walk with them to school. He should get going anyways. If they didn't mind that is. Would they mind? Would they want anything to even do with him? Oh he was destroying what little confidence he had over whether or not Tyuki and Michael would let him walk to school with them. Way to go John, way to go.

John briefly hung his head in shame before feeling a sharp pain in his arm. "Ow" he said as he grabbed it. He turned to see some kid he didn't know standing there. He had just punched John in the shoulder for some reason and was now talking to him about joining his band.

"No." he said and shook his head as he said it for emphasis. "I don't want to join your band. I don't even know you anyways. Please don't hit me again." he said before turning back to Michael and Tyuki. "How ah you today?" he asked them awkwardly to get back to whatever conversation they may be having.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 13th 2015, 3:16 am

Michael stared at his cousin for a second, before blinking twice at her, seemingly dumbfound at her lack of social grace. Though, this was nothing new to him, she was always a bit...unique, even when they were children. Letting out a small sigh, he readjusted the straps to his kendo gear, and to his backpack, and closed his eyes, before turning to face Tyuki as they walked down the street.

"Look, I get that it's not my moms fault, and I shouldn't take it out on her." He started, suddenly feeling bad for the sarcasm earlier. "But, I just...I dunno. Miss my dad I guess, it's like I don't even have a father sometimes." As he talked, Michael took his cousins  earphone, and put it into his ear. This was mostly a curtousy effort, as he didn't quite like the same music as she did. She listened to generally the Kpop and Jpop stuff, while Michael preferred American rock, mostly the stuff from the 70's and 80's. Though, with her voice and musical talent, it didn't surprise him at all what she gravitated towards.

As they continued to walk, and catch up, Michael spotted a classmate of theirs in the distance. But damn, what was his name? He was usually some background person that he never really hung out with or talked to until the situation dictated it...or he needed help with his homework. Taking out the earbud, he waved a hand to greet the student, who he recognized as they got closer. He was one of the only other non Asian looking students at their school, it was hard to forget him. Not to mention, Tyuki had the biggest crush on him, which he didn't need enhanced senses to see.

"Yo, John-kun." Michael greeted, giving a quick, two fingered wave to the classmate and crush of his cousin. That was, until some odd kid interrupted their conversation by punching John in the arm, getting rejected, and then heading off, leaving Michael both confused, and bored. Shaking his head, he turned his attention to Tyuki, who seemed to be hiding her face with her hair. Though, with the shade of red she was turning, that was quite difficult.

"Wow, for a genius, this boy is kinda stupid." Michael said aloud, standing there for a few moments, before realizing his mistake. "Ohhh. I uh...I said my inside thoughts outside. Shit." Biting his bottom lip, and looking between John and Tyuki, he let out a small whistle. "So uh, you both know I'm the kendo team captain. Or well, you do now at least. Annnyyyyway, my coach seems to think I could use more cardio. So, John, Tyuki has the biggest crush on you, and would love for you to talk her out sometime. Maybe karaoke, she has a great voice." Entei said, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head. "What?" he called out to no one. "Oh yea, you got it coach, I'll run the rest of the way to school. Later you two." And with that, Michael was off, as fast as his two legs would carry him.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 20th 2015, 4:13 pm

Rubbing the back of her neck she shrugged a bit. "I miss my dad sometimes too, but he's just as busy as my mom. I really feel like I don't have parents at all sometimes..." glancing off to the side, her mood shifted instantly when one of her favorite songs came on. One OK Rock's Mighty Long Fall came blaring through the headphones and Tyuki busted out into an air guitar solo as she walked alongside of her cousin. She was aimlessly following him, so when they approached John she squeaked and stopped acting foolish and stood with her arms at her sides and her hair blocking most of her face.

Warming up a bit and working up just enough nerve to say hello, she bowed as she stumbled over her words. "Oh-hay-o-o, John-k-k-un~." She swallowed a bit and try to will her cheeks to stop blushing, but nothing could help her out at this point. She lied, however, seeing as another student, his name was possibly Joshua, came and socked John right in the shoulder. Tyuki hit pause on her iPod and cleared her throat. "Oh, well I play guitar and I can sing pretty well," she added, a bit of confidence welling up inside of her. Music was a talent she had, and she was not afraid to boast about it any chance she got.

Her cheeks were still ablaze as her cousin, Michael, decided it would be a good idea to mess with her. Tyuki was lost staring into John's gorgeous brown eyes, and she swore that little hearts were floating out of the top of her head as she oogled at him. It wasn't until her cousin spoke aloud that broke her concentration.

"Excuse me?" she asked, pushing a bit of her hair behind of her ear. "Then why didn't you get up earlier and do a few laps in the pool at your place?" she asked, a bit naive to the whole situation stirring up now. She was certain that Michael wouldn't put her in a weird situation. Tyuki knew that her cousin was an important person at their school, and she also knew that he did need to work out. But what came next shocked her. Michael had spilled that she had a crush on John, and in front of this Joshua guy as well. Talk about embarrassed. Her face turned a whole new shade of red as Michael bolted off.

"Uggghh I swear, I could kill him." she closed her eyes as tight as they would go and she hung her head, angrily deciding what to do next.

Finally, she looked at John and sighed. "If you want to pretend that didn't just happen, we can. But I still need to get to homeroom before the first bell, and so do you. And you too, bass player," Tyuki was a bundle of wild nerves, ready to explode at any given moment. She chose to keep as calm as possible as she watched her cousin get farther and farther away. She could cheat and fly after him, but that would just be silly. She got this opportunity with John for a reason, so she was going to take advantage of it. At least, try anyway.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman January 22nd 2015, 7:32 pm

Joshua walked to school with a smile. The dude just turned down the chance of a lifetime.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 22nd 2015, 11:25 pm

So much for being in a hurry to get to school. None of these kids seemed to be very good at concentrating at the task at hand. Shesh, what were they going to do, accidently play hokie because they be too busy just standing around. Uhh, kids these days. You'd swear their heads were full of dustbunnies. Oh look, a flock of birds. They're flying in the V formation. Wait, was he thinking about again? John seemed to be trying to distract himself from the thing that had been distracting him from heading off to school.

That one meinudesu that had hit him was gone. Yay. Good thing too. John had been half tempted to hit him back, harder. "Burei." he thought to himself. Nearly spoke it aloud for a second there. Either Tyuki-chan or Michael-kun may have thought he was referring to one of them. Dono yō ni hazukashī. John was glad he managed to keep it to himself. If only everyone present could keep certain things to themselves. Things would be so much less yakkaina for all involved. You see, Michael-kun had been talking about how his Kendō Kōchi wanted him to exercise more, and then for some reason, decided to mention that Tyuki-chan had a crush on him.

John was certainly surprised to hear this. He didn't know how to respond to the possibility that Tyuki-chan might have a crush on him. After all, he barely knew her, and didn't know what he should say or do now. Michael-kun had ran off and left them there alone together. Aah, John had gone from okay to feeling bothered all over all of a sudden. He couldn't honestly say he shared her feelings and didn't want to upset her. John was trying to not look at her as he feared it would only make things worse. "Chikushō." he thought before looking at Tyuki-chan to say something. "You don't have to say anything. I'm okay with whatever, I guess." he told her. She then said he could pretend that didn't happen if he wanted to. John couldn't decide on that right now. Figure it out later, go to school already now. "Chōdo gakkō ni ikou" he said and turned around to walk to school with her. It was a weird trip, but he thought they managed it well.

Once at school they were all brought to the main hall to attend a school ceremony. The principal, a very large and kind of hairy man spoke to the entire school about this and that. Just stuff to be heard. Then it was off to class for well, class.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top