The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPlants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_voting_barPlants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPlants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_voting_barPlants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.)

Post by Shadowoof May 5th 2015, 6:15 am

After the fire tornado, she had blocked it with her rocks in which Marcus rose some shadows to defend from any shrapnel. Lowering it at the sound of sirens, he saw the woman was not as lucky to avoid any falling rock pieces but was keeping it in check. Then she spoke and in turn Marcus allowed the mask to melt away and whatever fire remaining he sent back to where it came along with the shadows returning to place. She spoke of how humans were weak and faulty, how they would in the end distort themselves to destruction and death and how violence was one thing they were good at, death. Marcus breathed in, not doing anything to stop her from killing the officers and allowed his breath to exit out slowly before taking a step to the woman.

"You make a fair point. Humans are destructive creatures. Without leadership they simply roam about but when under a hand that is forceful yet seems smarter then they will do their command. They will do most to assure they come out on top and humans do not like to be told what to do by something that is not human. It's why the peaceful decision would never work because men of power want to stay in power. In your case, you have hero's who would do at nothing to stop you from killing humanity and others who would agree and disagree with you. In the end you may destroy humanity or you'll be stopped each time. Marcus walked along a wall were a charred plant rested from his attack from a while ago. "My demon would agree with you. Humans are stupid, greedy little things. But they are interesting in their own right. And they can change, not just though violence may I add. So I will have to sadly decline your offer malady. For while you are trying to save your world and I don't blame you. You are trying to destroy a world I was born in. The best I can offer is to go to a major forest with all your children and protect them. Hell, accept and change humans you meet in your home. Warn them to avoid forest you control but do know that we also need wood to grow in size. Am I arguing politics? I get annoyed with politics. Marcus had said and asked, this was a first. Talking with someone who had just tried to kill you only moments ago and it was odder when he had to try and keep eye contact without looking down to be polite. She made points and an offer to join was their but right now he had to decline.

Marcus faced her again. "Now are we settled. Or shall we fight until one dies and I think we both know who has the advantage." Marcus said to her, hoping she would take the former. She seemed set on her goals and someone like that deserved to achieve but what she wanted was far from reach and hard to achieve itself.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.)

Post by Thistle May 6th 2015, 4:56 pm

The man doddled on about how humanity and Nature needed to work with one another. He seemed to have missed her point entirely. She rolled her head and turned her gaze to her hand. She'd remembered how uncomfortable her being naked had made the man so smirked, causing some of her plants to receed, including those on her stomach, revealing that the wound made by the rock had healed. When he declined, her eyes narrowed slightly.

"You seem to have missed my point..." She fliped her hand over and began looking at her nails which were currently red and thorn like. "I don't just want the forests to remain safe... I don't want humans to grow happily and safely. I want them gone." She tilted her head and her hand split down the middle, revealing Venus Fly Trap like teeth lining it's insides. She laughed a little. Something about her powers had been escalating lately. First the stone and now this. The hand pulled itself back together and she moved some her hair over her shoulder.

"You and the humans have a lot in common..." She lowered her arm to her hip. "I try to take a peaceful approach, and you ignore it. Self Destructive." Beneath her, the roots resumed their work and began spreading outwards. "And I doubt you going to one forest would help. There's thousands." Her arms slowly lifted upwards and behind her foot a peice of root quietly emerged through the ground and touched her ankle. She concealed the root around her foot by growing more foliage, such as flowers from the ground around them. "I am not going peacefully." Her mouth split into a grin, purple tongue licking her upper lips. "Make your move."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plants are coming to Chicago.(thistle,maybe one other person.) - Page 2 WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 6th 2015, 6:20 pm

Marcus sighed as she talked, taking his hopes and shoving them down a hole. He tried to speak to her peacefully and he could have taken the offer but their were a few people he admired in this city and they didn't deserve to die just yet. "Seems you missed our point as well deary. I tend to care for what happens in this city and I ain't the only one. So stop me if you can but your have more to deal with later and they will care more. They won't negotiate like I have. They will just do this." As Marcus said what he said, he rose a pillar of fire from the earth and circled it around himself, his other thought was on a tendril of shadow he sent along the ground.

Almost invisible due to the night sky and once it was behind her he would rise it to strike her stomach. If it connected or didn't, he would send the pillar at the woman in hopes she would be distracted by one or the other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle May 23rd 2015, 12:40 am

She stanced herself when she saw the man crate the pillar of flame. However she suddenly let out a gasp and a yell when she got imapled through the stomach. Grasping the shadow, she looked to the sky before her body fell into green petals, mixed with some pink energy. She's transported herself through the root around her ankle. The pillar of flame smashed into nothing and she left a suspended shadow blade in the air.

She bloomed through a root behind the man, and rapidly flicked her right arm, causing wooden spikes to peirce outwards towards the man's right thigh. While that happened, she grew an absess of plant life around her foot, and bent her knee. Beneath her grounded foot green a huge leaf and she used it to slide herself forward at huge speeds. She struck her foot outwards and attempted to connect a crushing plant fused kick to the man's spine, who would hopefully be too busy either avoiding spikes or impaled on them to defend.

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 23rd 2015, 1:13 am

Marcus watched the blade impale her and soon sent his pillar yet sadly she was gone, leaving behind a pink like energy and the flames smashed into the ground behind her old position, a eyes corner notice the ash that remained where she stood. Smart. Marcus thought as he began to turn around, knowing last time she did this she appeared behind him but was too late to feel the connection of wooden spikes cut though him and lodge themselves into his chest. Growling in pain, Marcus Melded his body and watched as his body melted away from the spikes to the side, Not noticing that the Poison Ivy wannabe would pass by him. Marcus unmelded his body back and sent a pillar at the wooden spikes before looking to were he expected the woman to be but saw nothing. "Where did she go? Did she run?" Marcus said as he looked around scratching his head as he looked around.

Turn around idiot. Dark said with an annoyed tone to the human's stupidity sometimes. Marcus sighed and began to turn around.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle May 23rd 2015, 8:46 pm

The man had slid to the side to avoid the spikes, and in turn avoided his kick but appeared to lose track of her. He looked around and she moved extremely quickly. Brushing behind him like a petal, a vine curled around his wrist and while it slithered quickly it began to metamorph into a supernaturally strong wood and tightened to the point of restricting blood flow. With her foot still incased in plant life she brought it to his lower spine and kicked him forward. Her attacks intention was that the force of the kick would send him forward and she'd pull the vines secured around his arm back in order to dislocate his arm from the shoulder socket.

Getting up close and personal wasn't reall her style but she had to admit, this was exciting!

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 23rd 2015, 10:48 pm

Before Marcus could finish turning he felt something along his arm and looked at it to see a vine that soon turned into a wood that constricted itself around his arm. "OWow." Marcus said as he tried to pull it off only to feel the force of a kick to his lower spine, snapping of bone as he was sent forward along with his shoulder dislocating. Landing on the somewhat charred cerement ground with a thud several times, Marcus scrunched his face in pain as he felt warmness on his side. "Ohh I forgot the wooden spears." Marcus said as he used some darkness to stand him up much like a puppet, wincing in pain as he felt his shoulder popping itself back in.

Why Human, why were you so idiotic. You could have done so much more yet you play this game. Dark was annoyed once again on how the human had acted in this fight. So many things he did, now he acts childish.

Marcus felt creaking of bone as his spine began to repair itself and right now as he healed he would wait and watch to see what the woman would do now, if she would charge or not, if she would do that teleport or not. He would wait for one of them and retaliate accordingly. "That the best you got. We've taken more then that, much more." Marcus would taunt to see if she would get the little bit reckless, his flames appeared from the ground and burnt the wooden strap on his arm to ash along with burning his hand but even that began to heal as the shadows covered it.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle May 23rd 2015, 10:54 pm

Her tactic had worked. The man lay on the floor and grunted with pain. She put her hands on her hips and let out an almost gloating laugh. He asked if that was the best she'd got, while conjuring more flames around himself. She narrowed her eyes. It was clearly a feint. She could tell from his voice... it was pained. She knew the sound of a mortal in pain. She did nothing more than lift her chin and blink, before her dark purple lips parted, wet with poison. "No. It is not."

Suddenly, from beneath a thick and supernaturally tough wooden spike pierced through the earth and attempted to stab through his stomach. If it was succesful, the end of it would bloom into a bright red flower before violently yanking downwards to try and slam him back into the concrete.

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 23rd 2015, 11:36 pm

Marcus felt the rumble of earth again, why did attack never really worked was because the rumble of something moving though earth was loud and heavy. Marcus looked towards the woman with an evil glint in his eye and exploded into shadows as the vine would piece the ground where he stood, reappearing standing a few meters away from the red haired woman.

His spine healed and able to walk again as he had regained the feeling in his legs. Hellfire started to rise from the earth as he walked towards her, flames swept along the ground, in-front of him and he held his arms wide. "Come on darling give this demon a hug." Marcus said with a small laugh of insanity, his flames all crashing forward towards her in giant fireball of heat and death. Even if she avoided it or got hit, the ball of fire would continue to the street where people stood, watching the mess before them, were more officers stood. Waiting for the conflict to end. Marcus laughed at the thought of them all screaming in pain before dying in a beautiful blaze of death.

What ever you are, I like you. Stay with me. Dark had never really seen the human like this before. It was an interesting thing to see really. A very beautiful thing to see.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle May 29th 2015, 8:16 am

The ground began to spit flames and the fire engulfed boy began walking towards her, arms out stretched. He mentioned something about a hug and called her darling as if he knew her. She knew his usual attack by now. Wind up soem flames and then send them hurdling towards her like some kind of burning barbarian. She braced herself, causing another root to push through the ground behind her and she merely waited, acting as if she was helpless. Although by now, he probably knew just how slippery she was.

A large fireball was launched towards her and once again she dodged it by travvelling through plaant life. However, she was confused whenever she heard screaming regardless. A large flailing mass of people were burning and Thistle's eyes widened quite a bit, before they narrowed into a more sinister form. She began pacing, and spoke - louder than the people's screams. "Oh, look at what you've done." She motioned towards the burning people, before laughing. "Such a mighty hero." Her arms folded and she glanced to the sky. The cover of night was fading, she could see the sun beginning to rise. She'd wasted time here. She hadn't covered as much ground as she had originally intended.

She looked at the burning people once again, who's screams were, quite literally, beginning to die down. "It's been fun but, nature calls." She touched the Ivy on the wall, and waved with three of her fingers, before she began to move through it, teleporting away. She wanted to leave him with the mess he's made, and leave him to deal with the consequences. Survivors had seen him. Witnesses had escaped. His life was going to get a lot harder, and most importantly; he probably will not bother her again.

-Thistle
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 29th 2015, 9:06 am

Shadow watched as the plant woman teleported away again but he didn't care. No He only cared about the watchers of the show, how they tried to scramble away as the hellfire engulfed them, melting away at their skin and bones and soon the screaming had arose. She spoke again, and now he realized how annoying she was. Speaking about what he had done? He had simply lit a candle of flesh and blood, a crazed laugh began to rise from shadow as his mask reappeared, making him all the more demonic. "PEOPLE BURNING ALL THE TIME, THEIR SCREAMS SO DELICIOUS I'D BE FULL FOR DAYS AS THEIR BURNING BODY'S WITHER AWAY." Shadow sang aloud in his demonic voice and began laughing again. He rose a few pillars of flame and began to spin in place, his sanity long gone for the night as the sun began to creep up on him.

O key human, you've had your fun. Stop messing... Dark couldn't say another word as the human stopped before looking to the sky and singing again.

"LET IT GO DARK, LET IT GO. THEIRS NOTHING HOLDING THIS DEMON ANYMORE." Shadow yelled as he looked at the rising sun once again, his sanity slowly returning. Sha--Marcus looked around at the charred buildings and corpses that rested on the ground. "Oh shit." He said as he melded and threw himself at the building, passing by the wall he would unmeld and ran out thought the front door, his mask already gone as he jogged away quietly.

The human was something else at that moment. Something I have seen before, but they were all but forgotten. And he couldn't be.. A Revanant. Dark thought as the human ran away, he wasn't in control or wasn't completely in control and it wasn't even the demon itself that was behind the wheel. It was something deeper, something that rested in his host blood. Things were starting to piece themselves together but for now this was just a theory. No way the human could be the born in the blood line of a Revanant.

(END OF THREAD)

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top