The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_voting_barEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_voting_barEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 Empty Re: Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Post by Zodiac March 22nd 2014, 11:40 pm

Matt's attention snapped back as he looked to Alex, whom asked him the question about swimming. It was a rather straightforward question, however it was a question...and that was more than enough for Matt to work with. He nodded with a bit of a smile on his face, one eye forced closed to keep the sun from blinding his already terrible eyes. "Yeah... I hope I like it, since I'm captain of the team and all." He said stating it more than anything else. It then brought back to mind that swim would be starting again soon, and it made him rather happy. Not like he'd ever be remembered as winning first or second every damn time but boo-fucking-hoo. Bitterness was not becoming of Matthew...or maybe it was, he didn't know... didn't particularly care either.

"What about you, what do you like to do?" He'd ask simply enough to leave the conversation in a more comfortable open forum styled discussion, letting the male direct it wherever he wanted, it would hopefully give him a sense of control and let him open up slightly. The one plus about being an introvert...you understand other introverts.

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 Empty Re: Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 22nd 2014, 11:58 pm

So he was the captain of the swim team? Alex was not really aware of that, yet he knew almost nothing about the male sitting next to him, so he instead had to slowly learn more about him , through non-intrusive questions and things of that nature. Then came up the questions of what he liked to do, and honestly Alex did not have a ready answer for that one, considering that he was not too sure of what he liked to it. ”I..like to read, and occasionally write.” None of it was anything amazing as far as hobbies went, but they were what they were.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 23rd 2014, 12:40 am

"Oh really? That's...really cool." Matt said with a nod and a chuckle. He honestly had to resist the urge to admit that he was a rather avid writer himself, to avoid seeming simply agreeable. If it ever came up in conversation he'd admit to the passion, but he wasn't going to offer it up as if it were important really. Little by little he was gaining ground, though there was a certain... anxiety about this situation. Matt had LONG forgotten what a blessing Imperceptibility could be at times. If you annoyed someone, they forgot you... if you messed up making friends, they forgot about it. This time, he actually had the chance to be friends with someone who could remember him...equally the chance to mess it up was there. In the end it didn't matter, it wasn't a horrifying feeling, though perhaps he was simply unused to these kinds of emotions anymore.

"You'll have to hit me up some time. I'm always down for good script." He stated, then musing about that MAY have been the "whitest" thing he's ever said. Not that that was a bad thing. He had a rather baleful glare at the minister before they all departed, snapping his eyes back and looking to the ground. Alex confessed his home situation, but Matt still stayed as tight as a clam. He might make mention if it if the drunk dad comes up again...or maybe next time when he mauls it over a bit... God he sucked at this.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 23rd 2014, 12:57 am

”I’ll have to keep that in mind.” Alexander noted leaning back into the bench, thinking over if he would really be willing to show Matt his writings. While they were nothing strange, he was just a little private about what he wrote, couldn’t trust many. ”So, ya do any writing yourself?” Okay, now he was trying to establish some things that they had in common, possibly writing and things of that nature. Not that he minded if he didn’t really enjoy writing, not like everyone shared the same interests, otherwise everyone would be writing novels and the world would drown in shit.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 23rd 2014, 2:09 am

"I love to write actually. I do just about any and all forms of it whenever I can. I even managed to get myself a Roleplaying forum, as pathetic as that is... anything to sate the urge really." He admitted, though he seemed enthusiastic it was more of a chipper yet subtle happiness. He was just glad to have a rather interesting person to talk too, despite the circumstance of meeting. He couldn't help but think that there was something missing from him, and he didn't know what it was... who knows, he didn't feel like putting his panmnesia to work and recalling last night, so he simply would let it go for now.

"So...what you got planned for today?" Matt asked as he rubbed his eyes and leaned forward once more, arms planted on his elbows. He had just recalled that he was being forced to go to a rather irritating event. His brother REALLY wanted to go see the damn meta-human museum open, and with any luck Matt would be able to skip out on it, maybe go to something more interesting, like a library. Did he just think that? Oh boy...his life really was bss-aackwards.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 23rd 2014, 2:21 am

A roleplaying forum? Alexander cocked his head to the side, somewhat curious as to what a roleplaying forum entailed, considering that he had never really heard of them. They did sound like something that he would like to look into, once he got access to the internet anyway, until then he was for the most part cut off. ”Wow, sound interesting.” He said with not a hint of sarcasm, for the most part being sincere. However the good question was what he planned to do for the day, which was something that he did not quite have an answer to. Alex did not really have any plans for today, other than relaxing in the park. ”No plans at the moment, just enjoying this wonderful day.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 23rd 2014, 2:54 am

"Lucky you. Damn brother want's to go see that new meta-human museum thingy. I personally would much rather go to an art exhibit...or better yet a library, I'm trying to duck out of it honestly, I doubt mom would stand for it though." He yawned. He'd need to go soon too, which was the worst part, unless he could somehow manage to waste a day with his new little "acquaintance". That actually sounded decent, though time consuming and energy consuming as well. Meh, Matt had time, and it beat going to spend a day with the red-headed horror. The fact they were related shocked most people...Matt being tanned with black hair...Cody being as pale as Alex with red hair. They were ALWAYS being confused for twins... the obvious sarcasm partially amusing to Matthew. "I don't wanna go...go for me...Pleeeeease?" he jokingly begged with the puppy dog eyes and a chuckle.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 23rd 2014, 5:22 pm

”Metahuman museum? For some reason I imagine place might blow up or something like that.” Alex said with a rather poor attempt at a joke, though it was what it was. ”A library sounds much better.” The reason for that being quite obvious if Matt were listening, he really liked to read. He thought over that for a moment, humming lightly to himself before nodding his head. ”If you don’t really want to go to that Metahuman museum thing, you shouldn’t. You could totally waste your day with me in a library or whatever.” Another joke of course, considering that he would have also liked to see what was in the museum.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 23rd 2014, 6:46 pm

Blow the day at the Library with Alex? Yes please and thank you, Matthew would gladly take any opportunity to ditch this museum thing. Hell Alex could have suggested figure skating and Matt would have been more apt...no not really, but the point remains he didn't want to go to the damned museum. It did bring a chuckle to Matt when Alex mentioned the place blowing up though. It made him really, REALLY want to do that...which was odd for the rather passive kid. He pulled out his phone and jotted down a few of the keys on his phone before closing it, telling his mom he had other plans now.

"Looks like I'm blowing a day away at the Library with some kid I met." Matt said causally, though the smirk on his face suggested he was rather happy by that fact. He offered out a hand to Alex, just to be polite.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 23rd 2014, 7:07 pm

Surpisingly the male actually agreed to waste his time with him instead of spending his time at the museum. The idea itself actually pleased Alex somewhat, though it might have just been the idea that he was willing to spend time with him than his family. ”Sounds like a perfect day to me.” Alex said with a smirk before chuckling lightly. Well atleast he would not be sitting alone in some library and reading by himself, which was fun but also lonely at the same time. However he looked at the hand rather cautiously, before shaking it like he assumed that Matt was hinting at.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 23rd 2014, 9:27 pm

Matt's eyes slammed shut as his mouth curled into a huge grin, brows burying into his face, the typical forced eyes closed smile on his face as Alex shook his hand. Matt would take it obviously, but he was more interested in helping him up. "That uh...was a hand up. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind shaking your hand, but... I was going to help ya up." He said before pulling on the male's arm, not enough to hurt really, but enough to help one up if hey so wished it or needed it. With that done, or Alex standing upon his own accord Matt would place his hands in his pant pockets before nodding at Alex. "You ready?" Matt asked with a grin as he turned to face Alex.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 23rd 2014, 9:37 pm

Of course it was, Alex should have been able to see it as it was, but he totally misread it. The male internally berated himself, though he didn’t let that much show, keeping an equal expression on his face. ”Of course it was.” Alex found himself muttering to himself, partially wanting to run away before he somehow managed to screw this up anymore. With the hand helping hi up, Alex ran his fingers through the back of his hair, not really even able to look at him at the moment. ”Yeah I’m ready.” He said loud enough for the male to hear him, burying hands into his pocket as he looked up to him for a moment, chewing on his lower lip slightly. He was thinking too much on something that seemed to inconsequential, but then again considering how little he actually socialized with people, making mistakes when he did would not go well with him.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 23rd 2014, 10:55 pm

"Sweet, let's go." Matt said, partially enthusiastic about it, genuine but cautious. He would lead the way, or walk with Alex for as long as he really could, but Matt was the kind to walk slow, he didn't like to feel overly rushed, so he may end up falling behind a normal person. He found himself at the library eventually, not running into anyone he knew, save for the Librarian and Alex of course. He found himself rather enjoying himself, he learned a little bit about Alex, and he managed to share a little about himself too. Granted he learned mostly about what kinds of books were good and what wasn't and what the occasional deep conversation, sparing a lot of words whenever able of course. All in all, it was a good day, because if nothing else he made an acquaintance...or even maybe a friend out of someone who could miraculously remember him, and he spent the day reading... life was good

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top