The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_vote_lcapHomicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_voting_barHomicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] Empty Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone]

Post by Arcana March 8th 2014, 7:18 pm

The diminutive dragon yawned lightly as he seemed to curl up even more within the bed, a certain sleeping someone curled up beside him. Sean rolled over on his side, looking over them for a moment, the events of the past playing through his mind rapidly, causing a small frown to form on his lips as he lightly kissed the sleeping  Zell on the forehead before crawling from the bed. The penthouse was silent for the most part, which was fine by Sean, even though it was mostly because Ouroboros was missing from the equation, something that did not really sit well with the male; especially considering what had happened with his family in general. To say that one of them was effected more than the other would have been lying of a massive proportion, so he simply said that everyone had suffered equally, though he wondered when Michael was going to slip from that…depression of his.

If the reports from the little Shael had been correct, he refused to do anything but lounge around in his bed, not that he could exactly just walk out of it in the first place. Raziel saw to it that no walking was done by the male. He turned the ring on his finger once, the Titan runes engraved into the ring seeming to glimmer ever so lightly, runes that were formed from sapphire within the rather impressive band. Giving Zell one last glance, he slipped out the door and went on from there, moving through the streets in general, dressed into only bright orange colored swimming trunks, on a beeline towards the ocean, moving at a slightly impressive speed. Soon enough he was there, tan skinned male jumping into the salty waves that lapped up at the shore, as the wonderful embrace washed over him.

”Ah, that feels nice.” Sean sighed to himself then crawling to the shore in soaked as he simply lay on his back the draconic tail that sprouted from his back having impaled what looked like a fish on one of the barbs, letting the bleeding thing fall into his hand before tearing into it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] Empty Re: Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone]

Post by Hanna March 8th 2014, 7:46 pm

Salone had woken up early in her new home it was strangely quiet as it was outside LA’s city limits but the soft rolling of waves could be heard. Rolling over she pushed herself up and ran her fingers through her tousled hair. Her long blonde hair was naturally wavy, giving it beachy curls. Looking around her room, Salone spotted her surf board lying abandoned next to a box yet to be unpacked. She hadn’t gone surfing in how long? Almost three years. Maybe she would do it today.

Upon investigating it was almost six in the morning on the weekend. Everyone was still asleep; Artemis, Hanna, Penny, the dogs, and whomever of Michael’s and Artemis’ offspring who had stayed the night.  So it was decided then, Salone would go surfing. When she was a teen she used to go surfing to relieve stress and Salone was stressed right now. What harm could it do?
So, within fifteen minutes Salone was dressed in her swimsuit, surfboard tucked under her arm, and flying low towards the beach. It was a beautiful beach and Salone landed on a nearby cliff to look at it. White sand stretched for quite some time before it hit private beaches. This beach imparticular was hard to get to and that’s why she loved it. The gold medallion on her neck flared without warning.

“What?” Salone breathed, looking down at it. She didn’t understand. She never understood. Angrily, Salone stabbed her surfboard into the ground and flared her wings out, stretching before her body absorbed them again. For a few seconds she looked like an angel of some sort, with long blonde hair, white and caramel wings. Then she proceeded to pull off her shorts and shirt to show her dark grey bikini underneath, it contrasted starkly with her tanned skin. With that she made her way down the side of her cliff, clothes left abandoned at the top.  Within five minutes Salone was in the water, waiting for waves.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone] Empty Re: Homicide of the matrimonial variety [Salone]

Post by Arcana March 8th 2014, 8:04 pm

Sean felt a strange feeling within his chest, still chewing on the fish that was within his hand, some of its blood running down his fingers until he finished it up, even the bones being devoured. Letting out a pleased belch, Sean simply leaned back within the soft, warm sand as he enjoyed the feel of the rising sun washing over him. His tail trailed along the sand, drawing lines as the male hummed lightly to himself, hands supporting the back of his head, waves lapping over his toes lovingly. It was as if the ocean were caressing him in some weird sort of way. This was kind of his morning routine, running to the ocean and communing with it before returning to his family, probably to spend whatever time with then that he usually did, though everyone seemed more than busy lately; save for Michael.

”Hrm….” He hummed rising from his resting position, something familiar catching his sense of smell, Sean breathing in deeply. Whatevet it was, Sean could smell it beyond the salty stench of the ocean and it drove him to…well find what it was. Upon turning he noticed something, a figure that had sprouted wings and stood like some kind of angelic being, ringed by the rising sun. His heart skipped a beat for a second before continuing its usual rhythm, Sean cursing under his breath as he slammed a fist against his chest. Why the hell would seeing some blond in the distance make him feel like that, especially if from what he could tell…the figure was defiantly female.

Trying to pull his own attention from that, Sean leapt back into the water, swimming around in it, letting the wave wash away any sort of doubt within his mind. His own tail served as a sort of rudder, pushing him around as he dived deeper into the water drawing in a breath and diving under, eyes unaffected by the salinity of the water, granted little affected his eyes these days. More draconic features surfaced, a few crystalline spines from his back that would jut above the water, as he began to swim around the strange female that was waiting upon her surfboard. The tan male took notice of her, and then kind of lost interest, or rather just saw legs that was skimming beneath the water, along with a board they were attached to.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 8th 2014, 8:43 pm

The salty water was soothing against her skin and the hot sun beat down on her skin. It felt nice to be out and about again. Pulling her legs up onto the board, she waited for the waves, excited. She was very unaware of the dragon like Sean circling her like a shark below. As far as she was concerned she was home… all that was missing was her old best friend. As far as her legs were concerned, she had very nice legs, long, golden brown, and smooth to the touch. But Sean didn’t know that.

Resting her palms on the water, she felt it. A shift in the ocean, a wave was coming. Salone grinned viciously, as she threw herself forward on her surfboard. Paddling, her arms began to burn but then the water rose up beneath her and a monstrous wave was born. In a fluid motion she stood and was riding the wave. If Salone had kept up surfing, she wouldn’t have fallen into the water. But she did.

The Time Collector hit the water with a mighty splash, bubbles flying up everywhere obscuring her vision. Salone then bobbed up, inhaling as she grinned wildly. However, the smile faltered when she saw a large spine arc out of the water in a V and it was circling. Salone froze, her brain working a million miles a minute. It didn’t look like any sort of shark she had seen. Reaching down she unfastened the Velcro strip around her leg.

Then she dove to look at whatever creature lay below.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 8th 2014, 9:07 pm

The dragon dove slightly deeper into the water, Sean seeming to let the breath that he had held slip through his mouth in the form of bubble as the eater itself now seemed like something that he could adapt to, breathing it in much like one would breathe in air. It was then that he felt it, a reverberation through the water, one that suggested that something was swimming through it much like he was. Silver eyes seemed to widen slightly before narrowing into slightly curious slits as Sean seemed to slink along, towards whatever it was that caught his interest, tail moving him along, as well as his legs which lazily kicked behind him. What he saw was the same woman that he probably saw only a few moments ago, something within his chest feeling glad, and another part of him rebelling against that feeling angrily.

His lips curled into a snarl as he backed away a good foot, yet seemed to float in place, looking to whoever it was that had dived under water to look at him. With a single push, Sean’s head emerged from underneath the surf, a breeze blowing across his face as he rose a little higher, as if the water were raising him upwards. ”Wh…well now.” Sean went from asking to seeming rather pleased by who he was seeing, a mixture of happiness and a certain indistinguishable emotion playing across his face. ”This is quite the surprise, now isn’t it.”

Chaos Control allocation:

Last edited by Sean Collin on March 9th 2014, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 9th 2014, 1:07 am

Salone’s eyes widened as she kicked back up to the surface, treading water as the dragon human spoke.
Her gold medallion burned white hot at the base of her throat but she ignored it, her eyes flaring amber. He looked familiar except not. There were traits that looked like Jake and that caused her throat to tighten just a little bit but some of the features and the eyes were so wrong. The silvery blue color where his had been the deep sea colors… just like Hanna’s. Gold scales rose up to glint against her skin to show they were the same species (at least a little bit) and it gave her skin a golden hew before sinking down again.

“Not the first time I have met one of your kind,” Salone stated as her heart slowed down from the panic attack. She grabbed her board and hauled herself up onto it, crossing her legs. “So not much of a surprise for me, Unlike you…” She trailed off, fingering the medallion at her neck.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 9th 2014, 1:15 am

She didn’t recall him, but Sean really did not recognize himself the first time that he had seen his new visage, that he was indeed different than before. Sean had taken on characteristics much like Yam’s, though he had gone by another name, by Jake to some people. She noted that this was not the first time that she had met one of their kind, and that was something that he was more than aware of, slowly drifting towards her as if unconsciously doing so. ”It’s not the first time?” He asked of her, raising a brow curious of what she meant by something like that, well it was more of him acting rather whimsical. Sean took little serious these days, his bright silver eyes looking into those of the woman’s, something about the blonde in her hair entrancing him. ”Sweet medallion you got there.” Sean noted seeming to drift even closer to her, before he simply drew himself back.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 9th 2014, 8:39 pm

Salone noticed his eyes go to her throat and her jaw tightened.

“Of course you like it. It’s a dragon medallion. It’s the medallion given from a dragon to his knight or from dragon to mate.” Salone arched an eyebrow, her brown eyes where glowing a soft amber color as the medallion throbbed against her skin. She would have to try and figure out why it was reacting this way later.

“I am very used to dragons or…” Her eyes slid down his body then back up to his face. “Sea serpents of some kind or some wanna be lizard fish.”

The Dragoness was not being flirtatious at all, more like appraising. Like the moment a kitten came into contact with a puppy; an overall wave of curiosity, wherein curiosity killed the cat. In this case, Salone was the feline in disguise.

“I am used to dealing with different species.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 9th 2014, 8:57 pm

A medallion give to a from a dragon to their knight or mate? A small smirk formed upon Sean’s lips as he seemed to think over what she had said. So that was a medallion that Jake had given her? Well if this was the Salone that he remembered vaguely from that rather eventful meeting, which involved alot of fighting and one knife in the back. Hell, he still had a small remnant of a scar that marred his otherwise seamless skin, not that anyone really would notice it. ”And who is this lucky…mate?” he asked simply, not really aware of the strange tone within his voice, simply floating within the water, seeming to slowly circle around Salone in a lazy fashion.

He had taken note of the way that her eyes had looked him over, something about them appraising in a manner of speaking. Perhaps she was simply curious of the being that was floating before her, one that admittedly looked much like the late Dragon known as Yam, though he usually went by Jake. ”Different species? Like what? I’ve met quite a dew interesting things within my lifetime, vampires, werewolves, demons and these things called…Titans, though they had the weirdest way to say their names.” He seemed to babble on, tail serving as a rudder as it moved him about.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 9th 2014, 9:56 pm

Salone did not react to Sean’s probing question.

“Does that matter? He’s been gone for a long time.” For almost two years… Her subconscious added. “But absence never lessens the pain. Can you stop that please?”

Sean’s circling was a little unnerving and Salone would like to keep him in view.

“Many,” Was her vague answer. No need to put all cards on the table, she wasn’t that stupid when it came to strange males.”But I have met all of those things you have mentioned and then some, seen weirder as well.”

Not to mention suffering physical changes and pains due to said different creatures. As if remembering the moment when she had ‘died’ the swirl like scars running from the middle of her spine to the base of her skull throbbed angrily. Phantom pains.

“So what are you?” Salone asked, arching an eyebrow and fixing him with her large amber brown eyes.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 9th 2014, 10:12 pm

It had been that long since he killed the dragon king? Sean was beginning to wonder about his grip upon time and things of that nature, yet again time did flow differently for the male. Since turning into a dragon, it seemed that time had only come to a screeching halt, slow enough now that it did not matter as much as it once did. ”Stop..this?” Sean asked curiously with a rather impish smirk, as he seemed to settle within the water once again in front of her, one eyebrow cocked into a perched position as if curious of the sudden reaction. Had he struck a rather tender nerve or was it something else entirely? However the conversation seemed to move on before it got stranger, which worked with the draconic male as he simply floated in place, restless almost.

It was new to Sean, wanting to move around all of the time, especially with a mate that was rather human when it came to vitality. While Sean would have been more than ready to keep moving on, he would have been far too tired to really even stand up. Not that he really complained about it much, considering that the situation had been revered not so long ago, he could sympathize with being mortal. ”Even weirder than that? Well then, that’s quite the claim miss.” He noted with a rather wry smirk winking before submerging himself and then resurfacing, his dark brown hair now sticking to his scalp somewhat, heavy with the moisture. ”As for what I am.” Sean noted out loud, thinking over how he could go about telling her what he was, considering that it would have been much easier to demonstrate.

In an instant one could see it, the strange black marks that were beginning to form across his skin, seeming to contrast the rather perfect golden pallor. They were like vines these markings, forming as the slight scent of nether permeated through the air, these lines forming along his neck, cheeks, back and even torso, going as far as to form along his arm and legs. ”I suppose you could say I’m a Titanic Dragon, though some just call me a dragon really.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 11th 2014, 12:46 am

He just winked at me? Salone thought, arching an eyebrow slightly, letting her leg dip down into the water. This guy, whoever he was happened to be a bit of a flirt; even when Salone clearly was not interested. But Jokes on her considering who Sean was.

“Not everyone is what they seem,” Was all she offered as an answer to the last jab. Then the stink of nether filled the air and Salone felt her stomach churn.

“You where a titan?” She questioned, leaning forward slightly. The Time collector wanted to touch, but she sat on her hands and studied the markings with fascination before they vanished. She had met both good and bad of both. This one Salone was not too sure about. “But then you where turned Dragon?”

Sitting back she considered the sea serpent before her before nodding slightly, “I can see that happening. Easily not the weirdest thing I’ve experienced.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 11th 2014, 1:33 am

Did he just wink at her? Sean caught himself within that rather awkward situation, letting himself dip a little lower within the water, and blowing some bubbles within the salty surface, though the taste of the saltwater never got better. ”No, still am one. Mom was a titan and dad was a dragon, got together and I’m sure you know that song and dance goes from there.” He noted as the runes themselves would begin to fade away, floating upon his back as he looked towards the female that he was conversing with, now floating lazily along the ocean’s surface. ”I mean I didn’t know people could be turned into a dragon, unless I’m wrong.” He noted rolling onto his stomach, water seeming like dry land to him, resting upon it with his elbows. ”Nothin’s impossible I suppose.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna March 11th 2014, 1:50 am

Salone made a dry noise of amusement, “I am very familiar with how the dance goes. But I doubt most of it starts with ice cream, however.”

She allowed her other leg to spill back into the water, the cool liquid splashing over the top of her sun tanned skin. “Titan and a dragon, eh? Weird combination. But I guess we call can’t determine our parentage. You, sir, are very fidgety.” Salone observed this with slight amusement; the guy was behaving a little like an ADD teen with all the flirting and the fidgeting.

“People can be turned into anything if you have the right things,” She added to answer his turning into a dragon question. “You just need timing and the proper genetics. That’s what happened to me.”
Salone shrugged and she looked towards the beach again. Another smaller, blonde head could be seen bobbing and weaving her way down the rocks towards Salone. Hanna.

“Well, she’s awake.” Salone muttered, waving an arm to her daughter. Hanna waved back before turning back up the way she came. Most likely to go tell Penny where she was.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 11th 2014, 4:35 pm

”Never with ice cream, that just makes a waste of good ice cream.”He noted with a wry chuckle before seeming to do a spin underwater, similar to what dolphins do. He was rather fidgety when one got done to it, but it was how it was. ”Yeah, can’t decide who births you or whatevs.”Couldn’t keep still the poor dragon couldn’t, not that he personally found anything wrong with it, that was just how it was now with him. If it involved standing around for prolonged periods of time, Sean wanted to have almost nothing to do with it, which involved swimming in place. ”I fidget? I have no idea what you are talking about.” He said with a rather coy grin, floating back a few feet as if only discrediting his own deflection.

The woman muttered about someone being awake, before waving at someone, Sean slowly turning around to see a blonde female running back up the rocky slope. Something about her felt familiar, yet he could not quite place what it was. The draconic male hummed lightly to himself before turning his attention back to Salone. "So, who was that?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top