The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_voting_barEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_voting_barEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Post by Zell March 20th 2014, 5:39 pm

Matthew tossed the Cintimani Stone at Alexander, who seemed to be running along with him at this point. The gem would force itself to find Alex's hand with little to no hassle at all. When it did, Alex would find himself rather.... well off considering his running speed. (+3 running speed +1 Durability (endurance)) and as far as getting tired that was not an issue really. Even if the boy had to stop he wouldn't truly need to rest more than a second or two, thanks to Matthew's regeneration he had been blessed with. Matthew on the other hand at worst could use his own power bestowal (not even knowing he was doing it) to augment his own speed, and he's just have to muscle through the pain. (+2 Speed). He was certainly showing of the wide receiver in him, but the endurance was not the greatest at this moment. He ran, and ran and ran, going off the road and down back towards the beach, just far enough away form most people this time of night.

His lungs were on FIRE to be certain, but he kept going, his shirt started to soak up as he stopped, leaning over as he began trying to breathe. He was certainly worse off than Alex at this point. Goddamn it he really had to make some sacrifices to help this dude. He kept breathing in trying to regulate his breath so he could continue on. He missed his regeneration...he missed his assortment of artifacts. He really, missed being able to make himself stronger and more durable. He just wanted to study some creatures and this guy pops up. Matthew was mentally cursing himself for helping the child. The child would be dead and it wouldn't make a difference if he just left him... but it would matter to Matt. He couldn't let this dude die like that...maybe it was because this kids night was turning out to be more lick his own first night learning of the occult.... maybe it was because Matt thought the kid needed some slack. Honestly, he didn't know what it was, and he wouldn't pretend to know why he was helping him. But he was committed to it, and just because it was inconvenient now didn't matter... he was going to get this guy through this...or die trying. Though with the way his lungs felt right now...both was a probable option.

"Just gotta get to the beach...come on...let's go, stupid legs." He said to himself as he took off running again. The creature was obviously in pursuit, you old hear it raging behind them, though Matt knew that he was likely slower than it still. Alex had a nice means of escape though...for now. Matt virtually collapsed on the sand, dropping to a knee as the creature closed in on it's final meters. Alex was likely not far by, Matthew's first priority, finding the bugger and knowing exactly where we was at all times.... now where was he, what was he doing? He was crucial to this. The creature roared and lunged, landing just before Matt, who just backed away slightly after reaching as close to Alex as he could. The creature stopped and noticed Alex before growling again, as if it completely forgot about Matt. Damn curse. "You can swim right? 'Cuz you're going to here in a second, when I tell ya, okay?" He warned the child. Matt charged assuming the kid was going to agree with him. The creature grabbed Matt's arm and yanked. Thankfully Anatomical liberation was a blessing Matt loved having, and knew how to use. The creature dismissed him as wounded as it began to glare at Alex. Alex just needed to keep alive for another second, and this would be all over.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 Empty Re: Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 20th 2014, 6:24 pm

Matt tossed Alex a rather interesting looking stone, one that he barely managed to catch, looking over it while he did not pause within his full speed run. It was this strange stone that seemed to be helping him, in some way, as he felt his legs pick up a major amount of slack nearly instantly, allowing him to run only faster, the wind whipping his hair about. Did this stone have something to do with him suddenly being so…fast? Sure it was nothing superhuman, but the difference was noticeable and his legs seemed to be burning less than one would have expected, the adrenaline coursing through him only seemed to be helping him along. So with the sudden burst in speed and stamina, Alex would continue running, breathing heavily to himself as he thought over everything that he could do.

Something told him that he was probably using up resources that the male could have used to defeat the thing. If he were anymore in the way, Alex might as well have just lay on the ground and had him carry him around, not that it wasn’t happening proverbially anyway. Especially considering the fact that it seemed instead of allowing him to regenerate, it appeared that the male was actually somehow taking some kind of healing factor from himself and placing it on Alex. If that were the case, then he was extending himself far beyond his means within that respect. If he had let him die not too long ago, then he could have killed these things by now, yet that was not the case now.

Why was he trying to keep Alex alive anyway? Not like the guy really knew him that well, so he didn’t really have a reason to go as far as he was going. Unless of course he had some sort of purpose for him beyond this simple encounter that outweighed the risks, but that was just ludicrous. From the way that they were running, it seemed that they were heading towards the beach, which meant that whatever he was planning had something to do with the water. Even with his seemingly enhanced durability, Alex began to feel the strain that was setting in upon his legs, though it wasn’t something that would slow him down, and he had to make sure that he did not leave the male in the dust. Soon enough however they hit the sandy shore, waves splashing against the sand as he took a few breaths to calm himself.

However he did not have long to rest, as the thing was only coming in closer and closer. Even with his seemingly enhanced speed, Alex found that the thing was still more than capable of keeping up. Then came the question of whether he could swim or not, and of course he could do some swimming. ”Sure.” He answered looking to the water and then to the clothing bag that he had in cradled on his arm, wondering if they would even be dry enough to wear after this. The creature attack and took off Matthews arm, the limb sailing as it fell into the sand. Stepping back Alex decided to go into the water, the dry clothing part be damned. Dammit, it seemed that he was helpless, which meant that the thing was going to get to the whole ripping him to pieces part.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 20th 2014, 9:56 pm

He went into the water? Fine by Matt, he just wanted the kid to stay by the water so he could make sure he didn't end up hurt. With one hand Matt pulled out the Korn Bran Galed. It was a horn that mystically would fill up with whatever drink or liquid was desired at the time, a very ancient enchanted item that Matthew had come to love dearly. He also had to struggle, with all of his might he forced himself to undergo the process of summoning his weapon. A small blue light appeared, it appeared to be as the essence of the soul as he held it in his hand. It was his guiding light, whenever he was uncertain this light would appear and soothe him, remind him of his objective and how to achieve it. He needed to be calm now more than ever. Four floating blades materialized out of thin air, and Matt held the Korn Bran Galed with his one hand remaining, before biting at the top and opening it. He twisted the artifact and poured from it a strange liquid as the four blades flew beneath and intercepted the stream of liquid before it hit the sands. Each blade allowed itself to get soaked with the liquid and then all shot up in the air, the tipped livered ends trained on the creature's back, all floating there as if they were sentient creatures with their eyes on new prey. They all floated up as Matt held out his hand.

"Now." He commanded and at blinding speeds the four blades shot out and impaled the creature. The creature let out a loud yelp, as if it were some form of evil mongrel. It's head shot up as if it were in genuine pain but it's expression did not change. Matt dropped the Korn Bran Galed and snatched up the scales he had used just moment prior. Sobek's scales illuminated. The liquid on the blades multiplied sevenfold, and the creature began to melt away. The Liquid of choice? The unaltered substance of the castor oil plants. Liquid Ricin. A few grains of table salt is enough to kill a man of peak durability. Now let's take into the fact that the Korn
s magical properties were within this...and his blades were all coated in it, and now embedded into this creature....and the liquid was just amplified by seven fold. The creature began to actually melt away, despite it's regenerative factor. The blades pierced through and severed the creature's head, and proceeded to dice up the creature, reapplying the poison that coated it, despite it already now filling it.

"Grazie...Vergilius..." Matt whispered, panting as he looked into the glowing blue sphere. It turned red before vanishing, the blades with it, as the creatures remains drifted off into the ocean. He walked over to the edge of the hand, just but of the range of the water. He sat his ass down in the sand and began to breathe, but not before feeling at his arm. He missed it already, he looked out at Alex and nodded with a laugh. "Good call on the water..." Matt said, complimenting his timing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 3 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 20th 2014, 10:16 pm

Alex did not wade too deep into the water, considering that the initial contact caused his body to begin to violently shudder. Still, he made sure elevate the small plastic bag that he was holding onto above his head, then turning to see what Matt had planned at this point. Whatever it was that he was doing seemed rather interesting, a sit resulted in summoning a strange blade, or rather he summoned strange looking blades. Then came something else, which leaked a strange liquid out onto the sands, blades coating themselves within the liquid before flying out at the creature, aimed to pierce through it. So was he planning to stab it to death or something like that? If that were the case, then he must have had a way to deal with the regeneration that the monster had, one that it had spontaneously given itself, much like Matt could do for him.

As soon as the weapons pierced into it, the liquid would multiply and fall over it, something causing the rapid multiplication. Despite the regeneration that the creature wielded, something about the substance seemed to be eating away at it, devouring flesh despite both its durability and even its ability to regenerate. He was literally watching as the thing faded away into nothingness, and something about that intrigued Alexander, in a morbid fashion anyway. Then came the next part, which was dicing the creature into pieces, so that it could not regenerate of the substance did not do its job, so overall it did not stand a chance in surviving the onslaught. It seemed all too easy for the male at this point, in how he dispatched the beast.

Alex could not help but look slightly surprised at how he did it, slowly stepping from the cold salt water, jeans now dark with moisture. Looking to the remains wash into the ocean, he said nothing, then turning to the one that had killed the monster. He seemed to compliment his timing with the water, Alexander nodding and thanking him before sitting on the sand with the male, cradling the still dry bag of clothing in his arms. So now what was the question that was running through his mind and no answer came of it, well at least not to him. Would he just go home and act like this thing had never happened? While that seemed likely, Alex did not find the prospect all too enjoyable, so instead he simply turned his attention to the ocean.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 20th 2014, 10:56 pm

"Can you-uh... uhm, close this on up... please?" He asked. He moved the Korn Bran Galed off slightly, as if showing that that were what he wanted closed. Hopefully the male wouldn't be so shocked as to not help him with this dilemma. One way or another it was getting closed and Matthew would wrap his hand around the thing once more and let out a loud drawn out sigh. "Help me out, I could KILL for some Dr.Pepper. Show me a little love." He said, though it wasn't like he was directing it to anyone. Then he managed to remove the lid from it once more and he tipped his head back, having a thing about putting his lips on it (since he generally shared it with other) the liquid that poured from it now was a darker color than that of before, a deep brown almost black that fizzed and crackled with the signature aroma. It was in all reality just Dr.Pepper now. He let out a refreshed sigh as he then moved his arm off to the side, offering it up to Alexander with the arch of his eyebrows, questioning if he was going to take it or not.

"If you don't like Dr.Pepper just cap it and then make a drink request, it'll hear you, and it knows just about everything there is to drink, so anything from....across the pond isn't an issue... So uh...The Ocean...it's pretty awesome when you think about it... holds so many lives, sustains so much of the earth and keeps it in proper order, never truly dominated by another force...nature in general is epic like that but... I dunno. The Ocean seems more like home..." He said. With that out of the way he'd sigh and fall back into the sand and groaned as he felt for his missing arm. That was not good. The only thing that could be worse is if his girlfriend cut it off and he lost his powers. That would really blow... He turned around, looking rather pathetic as he tried to fight to his feet in the sand, even going as far as to almost fall forward and try to catch himself with an arm that wasn't there anymore. Damn adrenaline was wearing off and making him dizzy. He stood up and looked to the male.

"Speaking of..." He grunted as his car exited his inner world and appeared on the sand behind them, silently as not to bring about attention. He opened the car door and inspected the inside. He pulled out a pristine white cloth and placed it over the passenger seat, before looking over the door to Alex. "You uh...gonna... tag along or feel like being alone?" He asked, he sounded as if he could relate to Alex, which he could...but then again he also didn't feel like leaving Alex alone... He planted his shin down on his arm, which was doubled over the doorway as he leaned on it, as if anticipating an answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 20th 2014, 11:11 pm

The male snapped from his thoughts as soon as Matt requested something of him, which involved closing the container that had released the excess of the strange substance. He looked at it strangely for a moment, before closing the container as he was asked, then simply letting his hands rest on his lap, looking rather cautiously to the one armed male. What caught him slightly off guard was the fact that he was acting rather calm about his lack of an arm, instead of acting differently  like any normal person would, granted he was not normal by a long shot. Then came something about Dr.Pepper, and then the male managing to open the container once again, which produced what looked and smelt just like the drink that he apparently wanted. Then he up ended the thing and began to drink deeply from the fizzy dark colored liquid, Alexander now mulling over this interesting item.

While he was rather parched, Alexander did not feel like taking the drink himself, as if it would suddenly cause him to combust or whatever. So instead he silently passed it off, shaking his head before turning his attention back to the ocean, barely even processing anything that the male had said. It was a rather taxing day and one that Alex would have been more than willing to put behind him. It was then that he remembered the ring that was on his fingers, toying with it out of sheer boredom and then leaving it alone. It was a rather interesting trinket, and if his assumption was correct, maybe it could turn him invisible, not that he planned to use it tonight.

His attention did snap back to Matthew as he clumsily attempted to stand to his feet, even going as far as trying to keep his balance with an arm that was no longer there. He did not really see or hear the car appear, the silent retrieval from within the inner world something that he was not expecting, so it went unnoticed. It took him a moment to notice, and only when Matthew called his attention, turning to look at the male that was holding the driver’s side of the vehicle open. He considered what to say for a moment before finally giving an answer, considering that just about anything could attack him if he just sat out there. ”I’ll…um tag along.” Alexander answered, standing from his sitting position and waltzing over to the car and planting himself down on the white cloth placed over the seat.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 12:25 am

"Perfect." Matt said as they were both seated, he looked at Alex for a second. He chuckled a little, slightly nervous in sound as he looked to Alex. "I kinda...need this back. Driving with one arm is uh..hehe...kinda uh...dangerous and...yeah." He said he placed his last hand left on Alex's shoulder, he regeneration returning to him as he sighed, the arm had regrown rather quickly, but long enough to cause Matt to wait a minute. He waited until he had his arm back, the entire sleeve of the shirt and coat missing thanks to big bad beastie back there, though he'd manage. With the arm regrown he could easily turn the car on and drive, backing out and taking the main roads. He chuckled at the traffic that was built up, people trying to get past a downed bus...the very bus thrown at them. Matt calmly drove past, knowing that none of these losers were going to remember him. He made it down main street and then up 11th Avenue before hitting Maplecrest drive, only to stop in front of his house and realize...he had a plus one. Mother dearest would not be happy about this...oh well, she'd get over it. It's not like he was staying anyway, it was just for a moment.

"Okay...I need a new shirt. You need to change, you're-" Matt began only to see the porch light come on. He sighed as his forehead fell onto the steering wheel and he proceeded to repeated to hit it there. A rather short woman with mid-back length brown hair stood there with her arms crossed and a little smile on her face. Matt was originally going to give Alex the option, but with his mother here it wasn't like there was much option on that one. She walked up to the car and rapped on Alex's window. Matt lowered it from his side, though he smiled at his mom the look on his face pretty clearly represented he was expecting to be yelled at.

"Matty...what's going on, and why is this poor boy in battered clothing? What did you do to him?" She asked, as if wearily jumping to conclusions. She looked to Matthew with piercing brown eyes before she sighed. Matt explained that it was just an accident that he was out with his friends doing a "Media project" for a post apocalyptic movie that was due in the class, though she looked skeptical she eventually just shrugged it off. Matthew introduced Alex to his mom and likewise, though he just kept calling her "mom" for the reasons he didn't want to sound more cordial than he needed to. "Oh...okay. Nice to meet you sweetie, though I love the name, gotta stick together and all." She said with a smile and a thumbs up before Matthew had to interject.

"Her name is Alexis...her nickname is Alex..." He said. He opened the car door and walked around the front, not even bothering to turn the car off. He made it up to the patio, about four feet away before turning around, and looking form his mother to Alex. "You should probably come in and change if you don't want to go home looking like a...well... like a werewolf gotcha." Matt smiled and then moved his head. If Alex decided to take him up on that he'd not need to worry about meeting Zach and his assholishness, though he'd need to put up with Cody a little, who would make fun of the fact he was wearing beaten up clothing and looked like he crawled out of the gutter. Matt would make a point to protect the boy, though it was a little different to hear Cody being so... mean to a stranger.

"Wow... Matty, you spend too much time on your hair and he's like...a mop. Did you meet him when you had to mop up the wrestling mats or something? Dude... what's with the shirt? Is he poor?" Cody was being just a real jackass, and it instantly irritated the male as he seemingly ignored him until their mother glared at him.

"Cody James!" She snapped. Matt looked at Alex and then sighed as his blood pressure rose a little, anger flushing him at the moment. "His hair looks FINE and his clothing is part of a media project. I've raised you better than this!" She snapped, Cody just rolled his eyes as he ran his hands through his red hair and he turned to walk away. Mattew followed him slightly, until he was out of their mother's ear shot and he slammed him into the wall.

"Listen here you little prick! You have no right to belittle someone like that, do you hear me? His hair is messy, yours makes you look like you came form the fucking milkman. His clothing is torn up, you're clothing is under-armor bull crap. As far as him being poor, I dunno if he is or he isn't but news flash, WE'RE below the poverty line too dipshit. So if you wanna judge anyone there's a perfectly good mirror in the bathroom, bitch." He said as he let the boy alone as he walked away and began back down the stairs, stopping at the refrigerator and taking down a pair of thick glasses, black frame looking close to the ones that Alex had prior that had broken, save for the fact the bottom of the lenses didn't have any real frame to them. He offered them to Alex. "Try these." he said simply as he walked to the basement.

"Alex, honey please forgive my sons. They are a bit different... if you ant the restroom is just up the stairs, through the family room. Make sure to lock the door while you change." She offered up as Matthew seemed to vanish. Maybe with the glasses on when he next saw the pale red-head named Cody he might fully be able to appreciate how different he looked form Matt and Alexis. By time Alex would finish though Matt would already have had his new shirt on and been waiting in the kitchen by the door for Alex to return. Hopefully he could make his mom's questions left to a minimal...maybe they could escape? No...no one ever escaped... ever...

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 12:48 am

Alex nestled into the seat, holding the dry bag of clothing against his gut as he silently hummed to himself, tuning out everything around him until the male pressed a hand to his arm. He seemed to take back that little regeneration thing of his, and quickly the arm would begin to regrow, forming quickly until a limb was there once again. On the way to whatever they were going, Alex took note of what seemed like the wrecked bus that was thrown by the creature not too long ago, and traffic which was backed up because of it. Likely people would speculate it to be some manner of metahuman and he could not blame them for it, considering that he did not know what happened personally. For all he knew, Alexander had run in with something that could only be described as magic, or whatever else it was.

In fact all he could do at the moment was recoil within himself, chewing lightly on his lower lip while he watched the street slowly zoom by. Soon enough they came upon what looked like the males house, his eyebrow raising as he examined the structure itself. Of course he was more than aware that he had to change his rather ruined shirt, but that would come until later. Then came a rather strange woman, and one that he had to assume was the males mother, and he could see some resemblance between the two. Maybe it was the hair color or something else, but all he knew was that a resemblance was there. Without even needing to think, Alex offered a shy smile, as if trying to portray some manner of friendly intent. The first thing that the woman seemed to take note of was the state of his clothing, which was as she stated, battered.

While he would have attempted to explain it himself, it seemed that the male that saved his life picked up on the pace in that department. What did catch his interest was that she referred to the male as Matty, which likely suggested that it was a nickname of sorts. Was it short for Matthew, or simply Matt? Either way, he felt as if he had a name now, and that was more than he could have said before. With that small thing out of the way, Alexander stepped out of the car and onto the ground, tapping a foot lightly against it out of some weird habit before looking to “Matty.” Things only seemed to go south from there, as a red haired male appeared and began to speak rather condescendingly to him.

He seemed to shrink into himself upon hear it, considering that for the most part he was true. It escalated from there, and ended with Matt basically seeming to tear the male a new one. Alexander twiddled his thumbs somewhat while it went on until he was shown the way to the bathroom, which he quickly retreated to and locked the door behind him. With that done Alexander changed into the Walmart clothing, and stuck his wet clothing into the bag, letting the amulet stay under his shirt, perhaps mostly because he had forgotten about it at the moment, however everything was much easier with the glasses Matt had given him beforehand. With everything done, he wandered back to where Matt was, in the kitchen by a door, as if waiting for him. With a motion of his hands, Alex seemed to be communicating that here he was.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 1:11 am

"Well alrighty let's get you outta her--Not so fast--Oh Goddamnit." The conversation ended by Matthew's mother grabbing his collar before crossing her arms and smiling sweetly at Alex. She liked to quiz all of Matts new friends and half of these questions he was not about to let his mother ask a stranger he never met before tonight. Primarily because while his mother was perhaps the sweet4est woman alive, she was rather...strange when it came to her sense of humor, and it would NOT make Alex feel comfortable he wouldn't wager.

"So Alex, I haven't seen you before are you new or how did you happen to get roped into being forced to suffer with my son?" She asked. Matt smirked and rolled his eyes. It was his mother's humor again...or maybe not, he couldn't tell with statements like that, maybe because he took his mother's judgment to heart 95% of the time. "Where do you live, is it somewhere close-by or?" "Yes Mother he live close by, this I'm getting into my car with him and driving him..." "If I wanted your lip I'd take it off your face boyo... I'm sorry Alex, you were saying?" She would ask, and playfully warn Matthew about his wise-ass remarks. He would comply. Though he wouldn't let them stay for the next line of questioning, after Alex answered those he would make his way to the car, tapping the front as he moved past and opening the car door, waiting for Alex.

"Okay, I'm not gonna lie. I don't mind taking you home but I'm hungry as Hell, I gotta stop at sheets and get myself food, or you are going to see the scariest monster in the world...a hungry Matt. Do you mind if I stop for food?" He asked as he put the car in reverse, putting his epic (sarcasm) driving skills to the test. Not to say he was bad at it...
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 1:22 am

They were so close to escaping, yet the mother practically kept them from doing so. Alex would have sighed in an annoyed fashion, but instead he simply turned to the woman with a curious expression, at least faking that he was willing to handle whatever it was that was happening. Answering the whole if he was new thing was easy enough, and something that Alexander could do readily. ’Yes, I’m kinda new, it was the…media project.” He managed offering a rather strained smile, as if trying not to come across as rude, though that would only get him so far. It was likely to set some bell off about where he was from when the woman heard his accent, yet he did not really mind people commenting on it, considering that Americans tended to enjoy English accents.

Then came her asking him about where he lived, and that was more of a difficult thing, considering that he knew almost nothing about the apartment complex that he was staying. ”I stay not too far from here.” He answered, looking to Matt as if silently begging for him to get him out of this mess, and considering that the male had helped him so far, he was hoping he could do so again. With that he quickly followed Matthew back to his car, which was father away from the rather curious female who seemed like she was just narrowing things down to the weird questions. ”I don’t mind.” He answered sitting into the vehicle once again, wrapping his arms over his chest and waiting.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 1:47 am

Matthew drove to Sheetz. Granted this was not his favorite place to eat, but it was sustenance and it did not require him to cook. He pulled into the parking lot and sighed as he unbuckled his seatbelt and withdrew the money he retrieved from one of his several stashes. He had plenty, though he was cautious still. He hated being frugal at times, because it made being generous difficult at times...however he reminded himself that he is usually frugal so that he CAN occasionally offer up something to someone in need. The question was "was this dude in need of food?" or wasn't he. Oh the ways he had to think of wording this question. He nibbled at his lower lip slightly before letting out a sigh, as if he prepared himself.

"Have you eaten recently? You looked like you just came from school. I have money, it's not an issue I just need to know if you are hungry." Matthew asked. If the guy wanted food he'd get the food requested...or maybe he could get the kid to remove himself from the car once more and order his own damn food, since Matt didn't like remembering orders...though he supposed this kid could be an exception...for once. If the kid denied him then Matt would likely end up just saying "Fuck it" and ordering him a foot long toasted Deli sub, because this kid NEED to eat, considering it was a rough night.

Returning to the car with the food and a sprite and a Mt.Dew, thanks to the 2/2.50 deal he managed to conserve more money than he thought. Just an added bonus to trying to do a good thing. He planted himself in the car, pulling out his sub and putting it on the dash before giving Alex his sub, be it requested or the one he made on his own accord. He then offered up both the drinks to Alex, offering him the chance to pick his poison. "If you don't like any of these I can grab you something you DO like, but you need to eat. Banshee's make you feel like you're not hungry, but you'll starve to death unless you take the incentive to eat... you'll be fine after tonight but still..." He said, his eyebrows arching up as he poked Alex once and gently with a bottle, insisting he take one.

"So... first time with the supernatural huh?" He asked passively as he managed to bite into half of his sub, tearing away like a rabid dog before wiping juices off his chin before swallowing and looking back to Alex.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 1:57 am

The two arrived at Sheetz, a sandwich place that he had not heard of before. While he would have really wanted something to eat, the male did not want to really put this guy out more than he already was, so he would simply say no if asked if he wanted anything. ”No, I’m not hungry.” He deflected with a semi-pleasant expression, keeping his hands resting over his lap as he watched the male trail off to buy whatever it was that he intended to eat, though he would likely have to keep his attention elsewhere to avoid having his stomach growl in jealousy.

His eyes would follow Matt until he walked into the shop, before leaning against the window. It did not take him long, but when he did return, he seemed to be holding a rather substantial amount of food, or rather more than he would have expected for one person to eat. From what he saw, the male had two drinks and two subs, and unless one of them was for him, then he was planning to eat both. In this case it was the former, him offering one of the subs to Alex, who looked over it for a second, and then looked back to Matt rather confused.

Taking both the sub and drink cautiously, the male slowly bit into it, not letting the true depth of his hunger show; not tearing into it like the male seemed to be doing. ”Yeah, first time I’ve seen anything like that.” He said perhaps letting the longest sentence of the night spew from his lips before taking a small sip of the sprite that was on his hands.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 2:36 am

"Yeah. It's something I deal with...a LOT. I can tell you because you probably won't even remember me after tonight." He laughed lightly at this. It sort of hurt to be honest. No it was nothing special about this evening, are you kidding me? This was a damn disaster, what hurt him was doing something like this and not being remembered. Matthew didn't get into this saving people thing for the fame, or the thanks...but it was difficult to cope with. Granted, he had long repressed it, but it just came up occasionally and bothered him. He could never make friends, and when he made them, they just all vanished. It was why he didn't mind "acting" like an extrovert, because in the end...he didn't need to communicate. He didn't see the point on trying to make new friends though. Shael and Silus (Shane and Blair) were two of the few people who managed to remember him fully...and that was a godsend in and of itself. He looked to Alex with a bit of a smile, broken as it may be his acting skills showing pretty well, though there was the off chance one could see through it, not that he truly was trying to hide it.

"I have the unique little knack for the fact that...people can't remember me. You can't take pictures of me, you can't see me on video cameras, you can't hear me in video or audio software, you can't remember me once I'm gone...so after I drop you off at...well what I assume will be your house, you'll forget me entirely. Which reminds me, I gotta ask for my ring back. You were attacked by a trio of monsters known as a "Coven". One marks a target, the others kill... I uh...you don't wanna hear any of this. Just never mind, sorry go ahead and eat." Matt said as he snapped his fingers, The Ring of Eluned appeared off of Alex's finger and back onto it. He muttered a thank you and the Cintamani stone itself flashed as it returned to Matt, though it simply rematerialized in his pocket. He tore into his sub and took a sip from his drink before resting for a moment, taking a breath.

"Alright...I'm sure you're just dying to get home...do you have ANY idea what so ever where we need to go?" He asked with a sigh. He only finished half of his sub, but he wasn't bound to force Alex to sit here while he ate... granted Alex WAS eating too... that point was irrelevant to Matthew however. Wait...would this kid know where to go?

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 2:50 am

So the male was no stranger when it came to dealing with things like these, so he was some sort of supernatural hunter or something along those lines. Alex considered this as he bit into his sandwich, slowly chewing it and listening to whatever it was that the male was ranting about. What he did glean from the little rant was that no one could remember Matt, and there was no way that one could record his existence. It was also within that, he asked for his ring back, but did not really leave Alexander much room to give it back, as it simply returned to him. To be honest he had nothing to say and if half of what he said was true, then Alex found no point in saying anything anyway. If the male would be forgotten, nothing he said would really make much of an impact, which kind of bothered him.

With half of his sub finished, the male suggested that he take him home and that sounded like a good enough idea. ”I um…have an apartment.” He muttered and when Matt would ask where, he would give directions, to the best of his ability at any rate.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 3:09 am

The male gave directions the best he could. To say they were actually good directions was something that was not exactly accurate. Though he did his best, so Matthew would just laugh of the small mistakes and he'd correct the major ones. He made sure that he kept a mental note of this, and he would cut out the useless pit-stops they had to make to figure out where they were at. Matt pulled into an apartment complex, it wasn't the...nicest looking and it wasn't exactly in the nicest part of town. Matt pulled into a parking space and looked around the look of near horror and unrivaled curiosity as he followed one of Alex's "neighbors" with his eyes.

"You little liar... half these people probably qualify as a supernatural creature." He scoffed as he laughed and ran his hand through his hair. "Well... I'm glad you're alright. The trio is dead so no worries you're safe... keep well. I'll see you in school, don't dream of purple panda's...all that jazz.... you ARE alright, yes?" Matt asked the last part, as if extra reassurance that the male was indeed alright. He took a sip form his drink before tossing the other individually wrapped sub and tossed it into Alex's bag. He wasn't going to eat it, might as well put it to good use.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 3:15 am

The sight of the complexes entered his range of sight, Alex sighing ever so lightly at the thought of having to go back to his drunk father, or hungover father. Sure the overall trip there was somewhat bumpy, but he got home eventually, which was all that mattered in the long run. One thing however made him chuckle lightly to himself, the thought of his neighbors being rather supernatural in origin. ”Yeah, I’m doin fine.” Alex deflected taking his food and stepping out of the vehicle and feeling the evening air wash over him. If this was the last time that he would remember the male, then there was no point in trying to have any long winded good byes. ”See you at school or whatever.” He said before simply walking away, bag of wet clothing and food in tow.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top