The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_voting_barEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_voting_barEncounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 3:15 am

The sight of the complexes entered his range of sight, Alex sighing ever so lightly at the thought of having to go back to his drunk father, or hungover father. Sure the overall trip there was somewhat bumpy, but he got home eventually, which was all that mattered in the long run. One thing however made him chuckle lightly to himself, the thought of his neighbors being rather supernatural in origin. ”Yeah, I’m doin fine.” Alex deflected taking his food and stepping out of the vehicle and feeling the evening air wash over him. If this was the last time that he would remember the male, then there was no point in trying to have any long winded good byes. ”See you at school or whatever.” He said before simply walking away, bag of wet clothing and food in tow.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 Empty Re: Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin]

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 3:38 am

To say the night was convenient was a total lie. He went out of his way to save a kid, which exhausted he Hell out of him. Unfortunately his regeneration didn't do anything for mental fatigue, or else he'd have been fine. He made a point to make sure Alex got into the complex on his own alright, though he wasn't sure how he felt about this whole damn thing. He backed out and took off, now without a passenger he could finally put his lead foot to use. He took off going 50 in a 20 and was able to make it home in just under 7 minutes, which was nice since it took them 30 minutes to get there under the other kid's instructions. He pulled into his house and parked the car in the garage before stepping out, finding his mother smoking on the porch. He groaned and rolled his eyes as he approached the smoking woman, and secretly hating himself for the X-files reference.

"Well... you seem to have had quite the day." She said with a smile before blowing out a stream of source. Matt groaned as he lowered himself into the wicker chair and leaned back, closing his eyes. Maybe tonight he'd be able to go straight to sleep and NOT waste time on the computer. But he liked the computer...interesting people to talk to, and life was short as it was. Who needs sleep when you got regeneration? He sighed and shook his head. Nope, not tonight, he was not going to have time to talk tonight. Though he laughed at the thought of enjoying an internet conversation...introverts such as himself generally hated internet conversation... though he could contemplate this as he prepared himself for sleep, walking down stairs into the basement, throwing his blanket into the dryer for five minute before withdrawing the hot blanket and crashed on the freezing pillow.

Sleep came rather easily to him that night, but the lucid dreaming didn't go so well. Vergil troubled his sleep, reminding him of the events of the night before. He needed to be less "generous" with his regeneration, if he had been more self-concerned then he probably wouldn't have been so tired. He woke up LATE for himself. 11:30 am was late, late late late! Unacceptable, impossible, the clock had to like, be wrong or something, because this is not right. He NEVER slept this late! Other than being infuriated with himself he just ended up getting the silent treatment from Cody, who was still angry with him. Let the little Irish-looking bastard be mad, he was a real idiot last night, and in all honesty Matt couldn't stand him at the moment, so his voice was the last on his concerns. He jumped into the shower and did the rest of the preparation for the day before deciding that he was driving his ass to the park. Today was a decent day for fresh air and being away from the family.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 3:53 am

Of course at this time in the night, his dad was laying on the couch and drinking himself to death, downing a bottle of what looked like cheap wine. Alex silently entered into the apartment, looking to the male warily before slinking into his room, and falling down onto his bed. His mind was still filling to the brim with everything that happened in the night, and the strange part was is that he could remember Matt, with perfectly clarity too. Luckily his dad was too drunk to really interact with Alex, only give him this blank look and then return to his drinking. Soon enough sleep came to him, though his dreams were troubled by images of what had happened today, especially the thing that was tossing busses around like nothing. He tossed and turned, and when the morning light peered through his window, Alexander rose drenched in sweat.

As soon as Alex rose from the couch, he quickly took a shower and washed his clothing, changing into another sweater, though nowhere near as nice as the one he wore yesterday. His dark brown hair was a small mess when he stepped out, but easily enough he fixed it and placed the borrowed glasses onto his face. Peering back at him was the strange looking eyes that he was known for, and then something else, and amulet that he did not remember having. Slowly Alexander felt over the amulet, and then smirked lightly to himself, remembering that the male from last night had given it to him. Even though he was rather….strange within his own right, Alexander found himself interested, which was a new enough sensation. However today was one that he would not be going to school on, and so he decided to spend it at the park.

So as soon as he was ready, Alex ventured out into the park, with the necklace tucked under his shirt and with a mostly empty back pack on his back. Ho0wever, one person that he was not expecting to see at the park was Matt of all people and so he would have to greet him. ”Hey Matt.” Alex said loud enough for the male to hear him, pausing within his stride and waiting for him to say something in return.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 4:20 am

Matt was just sitting there, minding his own business, eyes closed on the park bench as he tried to rest as the sun warmed his face. All he wanted to do was sleep... why did sleep have to haunt him so? He herd footsteps, but he paid them no heed at this moment, they were irrelevant in the long scheme of things. Realistically they could be an assassin and he wouldn't care. Hopefully they would kill him...he'd get to rest for a while then and be back before dinner. Though he found himself in a far different situation. He found his eardrums touched by a rather familiar voice. It was an English voice, which made Matt smile. Who could it be other than Alex? With a smile he opened an eye and let out a friendly index and middle finger wave before laying his head back. "Heeeey Alex!" He said, almost as if he exaggerated the E in a rather song-styled way. He let out a sigh before his head shot forward and his eyes narrowed on Alex.

"Wait...Alex? What did you call me?" He asked as he leaned forward, elbows on his knees as he listened intently with great interest. This was incredibly weird, this was not the usual reaction...this boy...this dude should not remember him... at all. Not that Matt was complaining... but it was all so fascinating to him. What made Alex so special? Why was Alex immune to these powers? Well...this "power" of Matt's.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 5:34 am

The expression that bloomed across Matt’s face was rather encouraging in a way, something about the smile forming calming him, even though he knew almost nothing about the male. It was also the greeting that he heard in return that perhaps improved his mood entirely, which was saying something considering that his lower back was just giving him major trouble today, or something along those lines. Running a hand along his lower back, Alexander looked to the male for a few more moments, as if silently contemplating why what he had said held no relevance to Alex, who could remember Matt with clarity. Maybe there was some kind of cosmic lottery that he won that allowed him to bypass that strange thing that otherwise made Matt unable to be remembered, which made things rather difficult it would seem with his life.

If one could not be remembered, then they indeed had a difficult life., even if there were some pluses to it. ”I called you Matt. That is your name, right?” Two whole sentences, lucky guy this one was. His expression shifted somewhat, looking at him slightly curious as he shifted most of his weight onto his left leg, considering what to say exactly to the guy that no one should be able to remember, though his mother seemed to do that fine.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 21st 2014, 1:36 pm

"Well you cheeky bastard. I dunno how you did it, but you beat the system." He laughed as if it were somehow spitting in the face of some higher purpose. He started clapping a little, only showing how hilarious it was... to him at least. He let out a little sigh. "Good for you... you can sit if you want. I'd offer to stand but... I'm American...rude and lazy as hell." He said with a smirk before taking in a deep calming breath. So this Alex kid could remember him? That's pretty sweet, though it made Matt think about what he said last night, about the Coven and people not remembering him. He had begun a rant but stopped it, and right now he was glad he didn't persist on it or it would have made a BAD impression. Though Matthew was fascinated by his ability to retain information on him. It was interesting, scary but exciting too. Then again Introverts LOVED to gather information and be prepared, with this kid, a fellow introvert no less, he was forced to have little to no information,...then again, not like he knew too much more about Matt.

"Two sentences...nice." He smirked as he nodded teasing the kid before he let out a little sigh. Granted Matthew seemed a bit more extroverted at the moment...but that's because he saved this dude, he literally felt as if he went through Hell with this kid already...maybe it was just how his weird brain was wired, but that's how it worked, so screw logic.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 21st 2014, 4:25 pm

So there was a system to beat, and he had beat it pretty hard it would seemed. Not that he was even aware there was one to beat, save for the whole forgetting him thing, unless the system had something to do with that. Whatever the case was, it seemed that he was some kind of exception to the mystical forgetting Matt rule, which was a rather grand feeling to be sure. Accepting the rather self-deprecating offer, Alex took himself a seat, reclining on the bench and perhaps considering the whole two sentences thing more seriously than one should. He was acting rather reserved, especially for someone that had gone out of their way to save his life, so maybe he should try to spare more than a few words, but he was never good when it came to conversation.

”Oh no, I must be feeling chatty today. Someone stop me before I say three sentences.” He noted with a scant amount of sarcasm, tapping lightly on his right knee.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 22nd 2014, 12:36 am

"Feeling chatty? Uh oh. Pressures on." Matt said with a smile and a yawn. He leaned back on the bench and let out a little sigh, as if he were completely content at the moment. To an extent he was, because in this past six months alone he managed to meet three people who were able to remember him. It was a good day as far as he was concerned, though he couldn't help but feel bothered once more by the fact he didn't know what it was that allowed the other guy to remember him. He just shrugged it off at the moment. "So, do the glasses work?" He asked before rubbing his eyes slightly. His eyes weren't the greatest either, despite the regeneration that was a trouble he needed to cope with. Dyslexic eyes that didn't work well.

"So I never got to ask you...what's your story?" He would ask. He was simply looking for some insight on how the boy operated, a past maybe or anything to go off of. It was a lot to process, but then again he wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. Trying to get to know someone...trying to drive them away.... it made him actually wonder what the hell he WAS doing for that matter. Well it would seem however the male reacted would be how he would take things and run with it as long as it was non-lethal.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 22nd 2014, 12:47 am

Alexander tapped lightly on the glasses, remembering that he had gotten these from the male sitting only a good foot or two away from him. While they were not the ones that he was used to, they were serviceable and that was more than he could say without them. ”Yeah, they work fine.” He answered, leaning back and just taking in the scenery, sighing lightly to himself. Then came the question that he was less than ready to answer, and that was his story. How much would he be willing to tell the male? Would he end up telling too much or not enough? ”Well I’m sure you could guess from my accent, I came from England.” He started off carefully, foot tapping against the ground as he mulled over his thoughts. ”Came across the…pond with my dad for some reason that I don’t quite care about, and here I am. Mom wasn’t really there, left when I was young and the dad was next to useless.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell March 22nd 2014, 1:22 am

Matt listened to the male, being sure what little the male said had his undivided attention. He was glad to hear his glasses were working out well for his new...friend-thingy. He was also kind of glad that the boy didn't ask whose they were, simply because Matthew tended to be embarrassed by his own ocular deficiency. He beat himself up about enough, he didn't need to deal with that thought too. He herd about the kid who didn't have Dad there...no../he didn't have MOM...It was Matthew that didn't have dad. This kid's dad was useless too apparently, he knew how that felt. Granted his mother loved him....just less than the other two. They say everyone in the world has a doppelgänger, and Matt seems to have found his English one.

"It's a wonder you turned out as well as you have." Matt said, rather intrigued about how exactly that happened. It wasn't often that you found good people coming form broken homes. Granted, the good ones were generally never noticed because they were shy...perfect case(es) in point. Matthew was just a decent actor and pretended to be friendly and outgoing.

Encounters of the Sinful variety [Sin] - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 22nd 2014, 1:30 am

So he had told enough without falling into some sob story, so things were going well. The bit about him turning out well drew a small chuckle from the male, along with it a smirk forming across his lips. While he did not think himself to be the worst person imaginable, Alex did not see himself as being good by any stretch. ”Turned out well?”He posed the question curiously, crossing arms over his chest and looking to the male as if trying to figure out what he meant. ”Well then, I guess I should be pleased you think I’ve turned out well.” He course he was simply being sarcastic, that was the type of humor Alex deployed.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 22nd 2014, 2:22 am

Well he was a rather sarcastic little bastard wasn't he. If Matthew were a normal person he would still be rather offset by this. He was still kind of off set by this but he wasn't going to let it show. He just sighed and let it go. For the most part. He just sort of sat there now, unsure if he was supposed to be this offended or not. It doesn't really matter of course he'd forget about it soon enough. He moved on from that and averted Alexander's glare. He yawned and hummed a little tune. "Yeah well...whatever." He sighed as his bored mentality sunk in. He scratched the back of his head and shook his head.

"It's too damn quiet here... even with the officers over there investigating..." He laughed it off as he clicked his tongue. "You run for your life from the creatures straight outta nightmares...and here we are...children frolicking and moving around as if it never happened. Makes you wonder about he grand scheme of things... just how big of a fragment is your life in this universe we know? Sorry... just kinda...thinking."

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 22nd 2014, 2:37 am

Alex thought over what he had said as soon as it was said, and with the ambiguous tone used, he may have sounded as if he were not joking. Of course conversation moved on anyway, mostly to something that was rather deep, not that he minded deep conversation, in fact Alexander enjoyed it. ”The universe moves on, whether you want it to or not. It’s quite the daunting prospect.” He muttered loud enough for the male to hear, feeling over the strange amulet that was hidden under his shirt. ’So..if you don’t mind my asking, what brings you to the park on….such a nice day?” Small talk felt a little foreign to him, yet he was trying it out.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 22nd 2014, 3:20 am

"I figured you'd stop back to check on the situation, and I just had to see you again- Pfft. Sorry, I'm notorious for being a smartass. No man, I'm tired...don't sleep well really so I more or less came here to relax. It's a nice day but there's nothing to do! I mean yeah, I could go swimming but I don't like swimming alone.... as much as I hate people." He said, the last part about him hating people rather quietly. He hummed for a moment before arching an eyebrow and nudging Alex with his elbow. "What about you? What brings you out here?" Matt asked as he watched the minister say a blessing over the live of the officers whom died last night. Matt muttered Amen to himself but otherwise didn't pay any heed to the words. God and him had a rather...complicated relationship. It was rather one-sided, but then again he got just as much attention form his biological father so he was used to this... he intently listened to Alex and smirked slightly as he listened.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 22nd 2014, 6:09 pm

If Matt were not joking, Alex might have found himself slightly embarrassed but luckily that was the case. It was a nice day too, if he were so inclined, the male could have found it a perfect place to relax, nap if he did not absolutely mistrust it from his last visit. ”Wanted to get out a little I guess, only so much you can do without an internet connection and a drunk you call your father.” Well, he also was lacking a laptop, considering what happened to his last one, but that small detail was unimportant. His eyes fell upon a minister saying a blessing for what appeared to be the officers that died last night, his expression not really changing any. ”So, you like swimming?”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac March 22nd 2014, 11:40 pm

Matt's attention snapped back as he looked to Alex, whom asked him the question about swimming. It was a rather straightforward question, however it was a question...and that was more than enough for Matt to work with. He nodded with a bit of a smile on his face, one eye forced closed to keep the sun from blinding his already terrible eyes. "Yeah... I hope I like it, since I'm captain of the team and all." He said stating it more than anything else. It then brought back to mind that swim would be starting again soon, and it made him rather happy. Not like he'd ever be remembered as winning first or second every damn time but boo-fucking-hoo. Bitterness was not becoming of Matthew...or maybe it was, he didn't know... didn't particularly care either.

"What about you, what do you like to do?" He'd ask simply enough to leave the conversation in a more comfortable open forum styled discussion, letting the male direct it wherever he wanted, it would hopefully give him a sense of control and let him open up slightly. The one plus about being an introvert...you understand other introverts.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top