The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Silus January 23rd 2014, 3:17 am

Sean had selected the Etherium, probably a total random and off chance. Silus smiled and enjoyed it. He smiled and decided to try and see this through. His dad seemed to enjoy this though...but it still wasn't the same exactly. Silus was rather nit-picky at the moment. He just wanted to hear the one thing and it was something he wasn't hearing. It was of little consequence anymore, everything is different than it was before... and nothing was the same.

"Yeah...Pure Ethereal." Silus said as he pulled Sean's attention to the pool of energy where the bump in the ground, or rather the sphere, had been resting. It was a dense liquid, one that could be walked on. Silus knelt down and produced a small kit from his overgrown sweater. The pen had a rather sharp embalming tool, ink of several different herbal extracts and the like. It was all there, everything that was needed to enchant an object. He put the small bouncy ball on the pool of energy. "Okay, now sit how you're comfy. Then ya gotta lean forward a little, and put your hands on the energy in the basin. Then you're going to think of the Etherium, the place you picked. Then you need to think of two or three words." Silus said as he was a living example for how Sean should be doing it. He looked to Sean, across from him, the pale green light of the energy illuminating his little face as he looked to Sean, still disappointed in himself. He sighed and decided it would just be best to get this over with.

"So, since we're doing the Etherium, we need to speak the native language. For Ethereals our language is Ethersong. Think of what you want this Object to do...remember the Etherium is all abut benevolence, life and love. Think of an enchantment, or a blessing that displays these virtues. Then think of two or three words that best describe the enchantment you want the ball to have. Then you'll tell me and I'll translate it and we'll say it together. Got it?" He asked, after a few seconds he'd look back to Sean and ask him for the three words.

"Yeah...until you try it." Zell said as he walked the path. He heard Naes go on about his mom having a candle or something that emulated the smell of fresh grass. Zell hated this smell. This day was just full of shit Zell hates. The song that makes him cry, the fresh grass that reminds him of his mom...and now he was endangering himself as it was. He sighed and kept walking backwards. "I hate it honestly...too many bad memories. Not that you're mom's not a nice lady, I'm sure she's great...just...ranting I suppose." Zell said, remembering his mother's suicide. The woman had cancer and didn't want to go on... so she left her thirteen year old with a multi-billion dollar company, a half brother and a business 'partner' (who unbeknownst to him at the time was the Lych) who would eventually stab him and remove magical limiters that would eventually devour his sanity, make him lose the woman he loved to go sleep with a guy he barely knew, get himself killed, have kids with said guy just to come back and mess everything up all over again. Talk about deep in thought.

Zell walked over to the largest tree and sat at it's trunk, leaning back and sighing. This was actually really nice for the moment... and much to his dismay, he was enjoying Naes being around to make him smile a little.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Arcana January 23rd 2014, 5:47 am

The place that Sean had chosen was one called the Etherium, the word within itself seeming to hold some weight but not enough to really make a connection for the male. Whatever it was, the place had something to do with Pure Ethereal, a substance that he knew nothing about other than the fact that it was an ethereal energy within concept. Hell, he knew almost nothing about this goddamn energy, yet Sean could not blame Ouroboros for his ignorance, he just never asked, yet Sean wondered if he would even understand. If simple magical theory slipped him, something about Ethereal energy seemed like it would be far beyond his comprehension.

So instead he would just smile and nod, listening to what his son said with a certain envy and admiration, pride mingling in with that. Sitting down and leaning forward, he looked upon the solid green pool that had formed, perhaps made of this energy that Silus was speaking of. Fingers brushed over the energy and something within Sean shifted, a light feeling falling over him, chasing away that darkness within him that tried to thrive. If one thing could be said about this energy, it sure did inspire a pure feeling within someone, it felt nice.

One thing that both confounded him and slightly confused him was the need to speak within Ethersong, a language that Sean had never gotten a grasp of. Which is a pain in the ass when everyone around you is speaking within that damn language. For all you know they could be calling you an asshole and you would think they were complimenting you. Hopefully that was never the case, as Sean would have to have a few choice words with Ouroboros, none of which would be hard to understand. However words that coincided with this pure ethereal would be thought of, something that was pure within intent.

One thing that came to mind was a simple enchantment, one he thought Ouroboros would find nice. One that would relieve the stress of the person that held this ball, and perhaps it would be his first successful enchantment. Who better to benefit from his personal triumph than the one that he loved? So that was what Sean had in mind, but all he would need was to speak these words to Silus, but what would they be? That was something that he would have to mull over for a few seconds, let them be pulled from his mind.

”Peace, quiet and serenity. Do those sound like good enough words?” He said unsure of his choice was correct, looking to Silus with a small smile hoping that he was not making a mistake in any way.

--
Part of Naes was not expecting Max to tell his distaste for the smell, but then again he could not expect much. ”I see.”The scent for him held a sort of bittersweet memory for him within itself, his mother’s life and her murder, not that great really. Not that her being offed was too much of a surprise, seeing as how the families hated her more than anything. The male sighed lightly, leaning back against a tree, sitting serenely it would seem. So he found himself joining him within this sitting, leaning ever so lightly against his shoulder. ”It’s a fine day to sit under the shade of a tree, I could almost fall asleep here.” He noted with a slight smirk, feeling a warmth spread across his cheeks.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 23rd 2014, 9:35 pm

Sean had his three words it seemed. Peace, quiet, and serenity. That was rather humorous that he'd pick the three words one wouldn't expect to be in his vocabulary. Silus shot him a look that basically said "really?" as he felt the shock finally setting in like an aftertaste. Silus giggled slightly and shook his head. "Ya had ta pick the three words the Atterrius/Collin clan doesn't ever experience. This'll be good." Silus said, almost taking pride in the self-styled name that was implanted into the sentence. He took his hands off the pool and looked into the waters of energy, thinking of how the words translated. The word quiet and serenity were words that were easy to translate, though it was the first word that gave him the most difficulty. The Ethereal didn't really have a word for peace... the Ethereals knew nothing but peace, it was the very state of their livelihood. The more Silus thought about it, the more he dug through the large trash-pile of knowledge he called a brain.

"Okay, take your hands off real quick." Silus said, licking his lips as his head went on a swivel, looking around as he let out a harsh sigh through his nose. After Sean's hands were removed, he nodded and took in a deep breath, as if he were unceretain. That was true enough..the problem with this strange mystical art of enchantment is that it's quite lethal. There is literally NO margin for error. "Okay...now you need to keep your eyes on me. Enchantments done with multiple people are SOOOO much better...but if we don't say the words at exactly the right time it's going to backfire." Silus explained. He sighed and clapped his hands together and rubbed them, nervousness showing a little as sweat began to bead on his forehead.

"Okay...WHEN you put your hands on the well, you need to keep the attributes of the Etherium in your mind... you're ASKING the Etherium for power. Keep in mind what you want this enchantment to do and WHY the Etherium should oblige. Then... when I nod my head we're going to say "Tr'qua" and then when I nod again, "Selo" and the third nod we say "Serenity"...because Serenity is the same in Ethersong. Okay...when we do this...it's going to hurt a little bit, but DON'T LET GO, whatever you do!" Silus told his dad. He then took in a deep breath, reminding himself to be brave as he embarked on this enchanting thing. He placed his hands on the pool and waited for Sean to do the same...

...Hopefully this'll all work out.

Naes leaned his head on Zell's shoulder which made him flush with color. He leaned his own cheek down and planted it on the top of the blonde's head. He sighed with a pleased sigh. He readjusted himself and ended up somehow with his arm around Naes, more out of instinct and comfort. He chuckled at what Naes said.

"I know the feeling... I didn't exactly sleep much as it is." He stated plainly. Nightmares plaguing his mind, the echoes of the Etherium whispering the horrors of what was to come. Then again it was dreams like that that made moments like this seem pretty damn fine.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 3 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 23rd 2014, 10:02 pm

Sean made a slight sound within the back of his throat upon seeing Silus reaction to his words, as if he could have chosen some better ones, but they seemed to fit his intent quite well. Admiringly his choice in words was rather strange compared to their family life, but then again it was how it was. So even with the sound of a strangled scoff, Sean could not help but smile at the words his son said. ”Okay.” Sean said pulling his hands from the pool and following his sons instructions to the letter, hoping that he would not mess up in the least, otherwise something bad would happen. Words need to be said at the exact same time, something that he had a feeling that he could pull off, just needed to be careful. Hopefully things worked out.

Sean nodded with each important thing said, and kept the words that were key in mind, now he would begin the hard part. His mind began swimming over the specifics of what he wanted, the enchantment and why he wanted it, why it should work. All he wanted really was to make something for the person that was important to him, no really ulterior motives. Considering the stress that he was going through, a little relief of that stress would not be awry really, in fact he was hoping that it would be appreciated. So it started, words being said one by one, hand upon the pool. ”Tr’qua…Selo…Serenity.” These were said in perfect unison, nearly at the same time and close enough that hopefully it would work. Sean felt something within him, it hurt and he prepared himself for it.

He could feel the flow of energy, and then within a moment there was…light. Sean felt himself in motion a sit bathed him, careening through the air yet no aware what was happening. Within a few moments he found himself hitting the ground hard, rolling along it for a foot until he stopped with a dull thud shrouded within a mist that was the color of pure ethereal, light comforting colors. Sean was dazed for a moment, unsure what was really going on as he shook that dizziness away and moved from his sitting position, yet something seemed…large on him. Loose fabric that barely fit was wrapped around his torso and legs, yet they felt familiar. Slowly the mist began to fade away, and then he saw what they were.

Either his clothing had grown or he had shrunk. Shirt and shorts were a good three sizes too large. Barely staying on as he reached to keep them from falling. ”Dammit, that didn’t work at all.” As soon as that sentence came from his mouth Sean paused, frightened that the voice that escaped from his lips was not his own. It was higher pitched and….younger? It was then that Sean lifted his shirt up to realize that his stomach was clear, not a single disfigurement in sight. That was when he fell into some kind of shock.
--
”Sleeping troubles?” His tone was rather considerate, holding with it concern for the male in a way. Even in this tender scenario, he could feel something dark behind that sentence, his empathy kicking in. Something bothered the male but he would not push it. The arm was comforting and cause dhim to burrow deeper into the embrace, warm in some way.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 23rd 2014, 11:11 pm

. Everything went wrong too quick. Apparently Sean was expecting the pain, but he still took his hand off the Ethereal well, the enchanter's well! The bouncy ball suddenly reverted into a goo-like plastic state. He shut his eyes and felt a spark slash out and whack his shoulder and nearly dislocated the thing. Sean however took a large blast of pure Ethereal energy, having unknown effect on the young man. Silus immediately canceled out the enchantment, and the ball was destroyed in the process. Silus shot up and nearly started crying when he couldn't see Sean clearly. Did he just incinerate his dad?

”Dammit, that didn’t work at all.” a young voice squeaked. Silus' eyes widened as Sean seemed to surface...the primary difference being that Sean lost ten years of age. Not of life, of age. Sean and Silus were now physically the exact same age, though Sean was only slightly smaller. He stood there, almost petrified as his dad stirred around searching his belly. Silus just paled as he noticed it.

"D-daddy? You're...like...younger now." Silus said, barely even able to form the sentence. The room returned it it's usual occult feeling and dark mysticism of serpentine like stone. Silus took Sean into the next room and immediately went for his dresser and his closet. He opened the small walk-in closet and pointed to it. "Get in there and change into something before daddy sees PLEEEEASE!" Silus pleaded of Sean as the room they left behind magically hid itself.

"Yeah...damn blonde dude..." Zell laughed it off, feeling the tenseness of Naes. Muscle fibers were telling tales as they twitched and "reading" them was a rather useful idea. Hopefully he would have simply laid the theory to rest as he let his eyes fall a little...not yet asleep, but close.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 23rd 2014, 11:45 pm

To say that he was freaking out was an understatement, he was beyond freaking out. Sean however found that his shirt more than functioned to cover down to his knee, so he simply let the shirts fall and stood to his feet. The young dark haired male sighed lightly as he examined his own limbs, frowning with a slightly pout as he took in what had happened to him. He was somehow younger, and that meant that he had messed up within the enchanting, nothing lost really, all would be well once he thought this over. His hair was still within the messy style that it was in, but shorter and lighter in color. Small silver orbs darted over to Silus, slight confusion within them as the male seemed to dart about worried.

’I guess I am.” He muttered pinching his cheeks to check if they were real, feeling the small amount of baby fat that had stuck with him until the age of fifteen. Good thing he was moved to this age, instead of when acne hit him, not sure how well the male would have reacted with his father bearing rather ugly looking red bumps all over his face. Without even getting a chance to think, he was dragged into Silus room, trying to pull away but finding his own strength insufficient as he was pulled onward. It was the pleasing within his voice that made him move along.

”Wait, I’ve been stuck in the closet for fifteen years, I am not going back in.” Sean muttered before doing so anyway, slamming the closet door shut and digging through the clothing. What he got was some blue jeans that fell pat his ankles and threatened to trip him, a black t-shirt with a skull emblazoned upon it, and a baggy hoody over that. Emerging from the closet, Sean pulled the sleeves down letting them devour his hands before smiling lightly to anyone there. ”There, I changed.” He muttered petulantly letting his arms flail outwards before slapping against his side.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 24th 2014, 1:24 am

.   "It took grandma fifteen years to figure out you liked boys?" He asked, wondering about his grandmother and her seeming all-knowing mind. Silus rolled his eyes and walked over to his bed, dropping on it and hugging onto the large Plush-Dog on his bed, his eye lids closing as he snuggled into the animal with a sigh. He secretly wished that today had all just been a bad dream, and he'd wake up sandwiched between Naes and Shael. Unfortunately, Sean popped out wearing a black hoodie and It made Silus cringe, knowing that hid dad was now inside his clothing. There were teen drama-movies and comedy sketches based off this stuff right here. He announced that he changed and flailed his arms out a little, causing Silus to sit up and mirror the arm-flailing motion. "I see that." He said with a slight smile and a "uh duh" like tone in his voice. He brought his knees up and hugged them tightly, wishing that he could somehow undo this.

"oooh ooooh boy. Okay. I can figure this out. I can fix this..." He said, silver eyes slowly fading back into their blue violet glowing form. His eyes shifted around and then closed as he buried his face into his knees. His mind was reeling with hundreds of different possibilities, not sure what exactly to do about this. What was he supposed to do, show up with Ouro with a new Sean? How would he even explain that one? Oh yeah, the old was one was broken, it's arm came off so I went and bought you a new one! yeah, that'd go over great he thought to himself with a little whine. He was in Biiiig trouble if he didn't do anything to fix this soon.

"Okay....so we--we...we gotta...we-we-we we gotta...." Silus said trailing of as if his mind had reached it's limit. He was uncertain what he had done, or if it were even him. Though what he DID know was the fact that his dad in an eleven-year old form was not going to end well. There was a knock on the door, Silus shot a look to Sean, totally frightened. "Fifteen years and counting!" He chirped as he pushed Sean into the closet and closed it, the door to his room opening as he turned and planted his back against the closet door.

"Hey, Si. It's just me..." a warm voice said. Jordan walked into the room and looked to the kid with a raised eyebrow. He walked in, not asking permission simply because Silus had never turned him away before. He walked over to the bed and sat down, a sigh as he made himself "comfy" so to speak and he leaned forward, elbows on his thighs as he looked to Silus. "I know this is a lot to take in... I know that you feel isolated, and I know you feel alone. I know what Michael did and I promise you Silus I'm going to make him pay for it. I also know that you love Michael and this is hardest on you.... Silus...Michael isn't a good guy. He doesn't care about you and he doesn't deserve the faith you've put in him..." Jordan said, the tone in his voice was wearily and almost like that of a broken record... it was repeated many times before.

"But that's what faith is... believing in something that you can't always see..." Silus said. Jordan sighed and chuckles slightly almost slightly irritated.

"Why do you stand up for him!? Silus, he doesn't care about us. He's never cared about us. Silus please...when he and Shael were relentless you always came to me... I don't want to see you put all this faith in him and then this war goes south and..." Jordan began, he trailed off, his deep blue eyes shimmering slightly as water filled them. Silus had the same look going on, but he just shook his head.

"I won't give up on him..." He said. Jordan shot up off the bed stepped over and ripped Silus off the door. Silus wrapped his arms around the dragon to return the hug. Silus felt Jordan's tears slightly before Jordan messed up his hair.

"You really are the best of us kiddo... I love ya." Jordan said with a sigh as he let go of Silus and left as quickly as he came. Silus replied with a copy of the last part and turned to open the closet and let Sean out. His stomach wrenched and he bent over, dry-heaving.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 24th 2014, 1:49 am

’No….it took me fifteen years to admit it.” Sean muttered averting his eyes to the ground, one hand running along his arm shyly. He was however not expecting to be shoved into the closet, door closed and him once again within the dark. He would have burst from the closet, but that was when he heard a familiar voice, pressing his ear against the door, listening carefully. They were talking about something, and that something was Michael, his son. Even with a mind slightly clouded my petty emotions, he could remember his son. The late night talks they would have and how he told him all of his problems, petty concerns and worries. The young male leaned against the wall, reminiscing of those times as the conversation went on and on. Michael was not bad, he was probably better than they could ever know or so he knew anyway.

It took a few moments for the room to clear out, and that was when he emerged from the closet, little head peering around to see if Silus was the only one there. He took notice of Silus of Silus dry heaving, frowning lightly as he wrapped an arm around his son, perhaps even now trying to be a comforting figure. As immature as he was, Sean knew that he needed to help his son, and so he would. ”Michael does care, more than you could ever realize.” Sean noted removing the arm, his child like voice sounding broken within a way. ”He’s just rough around the edges, kinda like your father, he cares even about Jordan, not that he would ever admit that.” Sean didn’t find a need to lie, it just seemed like these words needed to be said. The dark haired male crossed his arms over his chest, feeling fluffy within the jacket as he waited for Silus to respond.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 24th 2014, 2:34 am

"I....T-thanks." Silus said, not assured in the slightest...but he wouldn't let Sean know that. His tone was perfectly believable, as far as Silus knew. He tried to fight his urge to vomit as he took in deep breathes and exhaled slowly. He straightened himself out and composed himself, he'd need to keep calm and assured if he was going to make this work out alright. He didn't want to go to his grandmother, because that would just bring up questions and honestly... he loved his grandmother with all his little heart...but she had a rather bad reputation for hording secretive knowledge. It was bad enough Sean saw it, but if Marie started forcing him to describe and show off his super-secret processes then it would make him feel useless and unoriginal...of which he did not need that feeling.

"Okay...so I think the enchantment will wear off. So we just gotta kill some time before you go all bwah-woooooohs and stuff." Silus said, making the strangest motions with his hands and the funniest little noise as he then ran his hands through his mop of hair and messed it up, throwing it just about everywhere. He looked to Sean with a slight smile and looked away, embarrassed at his sudden childish behavior. He walked over towards his bookcase, and pulled out two little books. One was really thin, it was a accounting of herbal remedies and practical herbology and enchantment. The second book was his personal journal, and while he nonchalantly tossed it onto his nice and neatly made bed, he was careful to follow it with a third book. The book was a book written by his grandmother. With those three books thrown onto his bed, he quickly removed a small little "chest" looking container of gold and marble. He opened it and withdrew a small glowing purple gem, leaving three hundred dollars still within it's contents along side a strange Ethereal gem of sorts.

"Think fast." Silus said, tossing the gem on the neck-chain across the room to his dad. After Sean had the opportunity to catch the gem and giggled as he placed the little hidden container back in it's spot. He began to hum as he withdrew three darts and turned, tossing them with great speed and rather scary precision, driving the darts steel-tips into the pupils of three of the band member's left eyes, all save for the one in the middle. "So we got time to kill I guess...we gotta avoid daddy though... I'm not sure how he'll react..." Silus said with a nervous little laugh. He suddenly realized telling Sean that something was uncertain normally piqued his curiosity.

...now tell that to an eleven year old Sean....

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 24th 2014, 2:54 am

While he was not fully convinced of Silus believing him, Sean would not press the point anymore, he wouldn’t know how to anyway. The eleven year old boy however did not have the attention span to really care either way, his mind was racing around and thinking over many things that occupied it. Silver pools darted, all he caught was something about the enchantment eventually wearing off, and that meant that he could eventually return to his former age, which was good within its own right. It was then that the little ethereal darted to a bookcase, pulling a few books from it and making sure that the third was taken care of better than the others. The young male spun around on the ball of his foot, keeping his mind occupied until a necklace was thrown to him, Sean barely managing to catch it.

The jeweled necklace was gripped between his thin fingers, feeling the cool metal brush against the skin, before placing it around his neck. A curious sensation radiated from the necklace for a moment a sit fell against the soft fabric of the hoodie, Sean running fingertips over the gem. Silus said something about avoiding Ouroboros and Sean did not like the idea very much, he actually wanted to see the ethereal. His mind ran over this and only one answer came to mind, a rather childish one but an answer nonetheless. ”Wait…you’re not my dad, I’m yours. I’ll do what I want.” He pouted before promptly turning around twisting the knob and running through the hall way, fast for a kid his size it would seem. He would have even run to Ouro if he knew where the guy was, but instead he ran into a leg, slamming in it hard as he fell on his butt. ”Ow.” Sean whined, rubbing his nose gingerly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 24th 2014, 3:17 am

Silus was not expecting that. The slightest tinge of frustration shooting through his mind. The necklace he gave Sean was based off of the same magical principle as the Dragon-Knight amulets. This means that Sean's location and mind were open for Silus to interact with, however he didn't think telepathy would help him here. Instead he took off after his little dad. His mind was reeling with one-thousand punishments he was going to get, not only because of what happened to Sean, but because of hiding his new method of enchantment he designed from the Ethereal.

Shael didn't budge as the little tyke looking thing ran into him and fell down on his own ass. Shael looked down at the little thing with a smile and an arched eyebrow to question the little creature. Putting his great strength to work, Shael leaned over and snatched the kid's ankle and picked him up, dangling his eyes to his own eye level. He grinned as he sighed. "Well aren't you a cute little thing? Where ya headed to derpy? Shael asked teasingly. He could tell from the sheer appearance who the kid was, though the question as to WHY was a huge anomaly to the child. Shael began to bob Sean up and down by the ankle. "Now, I have a question...if I put you in water, will you like...you know...grow? I mean, we hardly got your balls to drop the first time around, doing this puberty shit again is not gonna be fun! He said with a laugh and a grin to Silus whom slowly followed behind the new child-parent.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 24th 2014, 3:44 am

To be honest Sean was not expecting to run into Shael, nor was he expecting what happened next at all. A hand wrapped around his ankle, hoisting the little tyke up by his ankle and holding him upside down in mid air. He found himself eye to eye with Shael, orbs narrowing into a glare as he flailed about, hoping that he would be able to force the grip upon his leg loose. If there was one thing that Sean did not like in any form, it was being help upside down like some kind of pup, and here it was happening now.

”Put me down.” He whined fists ineffectually slamming against Shael, each one sending a small amount of pain through his knuckles, much like punching a brick wall. Now his kid was treating him like some brat, this would not stand in his mind, not in the in the least. His free leg even tried kicking against the fingers that bound him, but that only ended up with him kicking his own leg, and perhaps stopping the struggling for a moment upon feeling the lance of pain that ran through his leg.

In fact he would have cried if he were not so angry at Shael for holding him upside down like. Well there was also the fact that he did not want to appear weak infront of one of the more powerful members of Ouro’s brood, one that would have not let that go. It was perhaps the puberty thing that got him more than anything else, so he was a late bloomer, that didn’t mean anything. Granted it was actually something that all the hairy faced teenagers used to pick on him for in high school, being a youngster against brought hose memories back. ”Shael, stoooooooooop." He ended up whining, slamming the flats of his hands futily into the males stomach.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 24th 2014, 10:57 pm

. "This...this is just fucking adorable." Shael said in regard to the comment and actions of the little Sean. He literally tossed Sean up in the air, flipping him over and catching him in his arm, virtually cradling him like a baby or a puppy. Shael laughed as he poked him a little in the stomach, remembering that his father had been rather ticklish. This little Sean was like a little spiky-haired Silus, which made Shael realize the connection between the two. Jordan walked in from the kitchen and his jaw dropped as Shael tilted his arms, letting Jordan see the little Sean. Jordan smiled and his jaw went a little ajar as he squinted.

"Awe. Cute little guy. Silus' friend?" Jordan asked, Yam's "godlike perception" showing clearly in his posterity. Shael's mouth dropped a little and Silus' eyes widened as he choked back a laughed. Jordan walked over towards Shael and set his cold-protein "beverage" down on the coffee table before taking Sean from Shael. He immediately took to the kid and smiled as he lifted the kid up, letting him sit on his shoulders, a leg around either side of his neck.

"Cute little guy. This one of the new officer's kids oooor-"
"It's my dad."
"Get em off!" Jordan said quickly as he reached up and lifted Sean, looking at him oddly before tossing him on the couch.

[color:aeb8=ffcc66]"But Jordan...It's Sean!" Shael said, hysterically laughing as he watched the Dragon-child's reaction. Jordan growled and walked away, flustered and steaming. Jordan walked out of the room, brushing past Ouroboros who walked into the room looking to Shael with an amused smile.

"What's Shael laughing at?" He quizzed, intrigued by his son's reaction to whatever events had been unfolding. He looked to Silus who was now helping someone off the couch and then to Shael who was still laughing. Whatever it was, was probably the funniest thing Shael had ever heard or seen... or in this case... Sean.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 24th 2014, 11:27 pm

Sean sadly did not find this adorable within the least, seeing as how he was being tossed much like a rag doll, though he was hoping that he didn’t hit the floor like one. In his mind this was as far from adorable as one could get, even if he was a pudgy little kid again. Next thing he knew, Shael was cradling him like as puppy and all Sean could do was grumble lightly to himself, arms crossed over his chest as he pouted. That pout did not last forever, as he found himself under tickle attack, letting out a rather high pitched sounding squeak., that prompted a little more tickling until Shael decided to stop.

Well, at least he was freaking adorable if that meant anything. Arms tilted and he found himself looking upon Jordan. Blushing Sean dug his face into Shael as if that would somehow make Jordan go away. It seemed that would not be the case. As he was pulled from Shael’s grasp and placed upon the dragons shoulder, one leg on either side of his neck, arms draping over the side of his head to keep him level. The sitting positon was nice, but it didn’t last long as Silus told the dragon who the kid sitting on his shoulder, and within seconds he was picked up.

Silver eyes glared into the deep sea colored orbs ,and dammit they reminded him a lot of Yam, Sean turning away as he was thrown on the couch. Jordan walked away, and the little Sean curled up on the couch, pressing his knees to his chest as is that would do him any good. What would Ouro think of him now? Not that it mattered much, as the familiar voice sounded through the room, and Sean’s attention snapped to him first, a smile spreading across his lips.

Silus helped him off of the couch, Sean holding his hand tightly as he stepped down and without even thinking, the male charged Ouro, wrapping small arms around the ethereals right leg, and snuggling it tightly.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 25th 2014, 1:09 am

"Well hello there." Ouroboros said as he felt the kid latch onto his leg, hugging it. Ouroboros had ALWAYS loved kids, and they all seemed to love him, on average. It was something about him as a person maybe... Silus claimed it was because he was a "good guy" deep down. But good guys don't chop off arms. He sighed as he placed his hands on the young males shoulders, forcing him off for a moment as he squatted down to look at the spikey haired child Ouro's eyes lit up, as they always did when he was with his children or Sean, a wide and warm smile on his face. "Well who is this handsome little devil? He reminds me of-" Ouroboros froze up, his eyes widening and pupils constricting to pin-points as his mouth fell open. His breathing stopped, not that he needed to breathe but still. Shael noticed the expression and his knees grew weak, buckling beneath him as he rolled on the ground, holding his stomach.

"D-daddy I...I" Silus began, not really sure how his Dad was taking this. Ouroboros blinked twice quickly and his agape mouth turning to a large smile. Ouroboros reached out, raking Sean in with his left arm, hugging him tightly, unsure if he was to expect a full out child's mentality or not.

"Hey, there's my baby boy. What happened eh?" He said, border lining both normal adoration and adoring of the child itself. He sighed and ran his hand down the back of Sean's hair, keeping the little kid close to him. He let go of the little Sean with a kiss to the forehead before standing up and looking at Silus with an arched eyebrow.

"It'll wear off, I promise!" Silus said, looking very guilty, in truth he felt so bad he was beginning to tear up a big. Ouro rolled his eyes and motioned for Silus to come over. Silus mirrored what Sean had done moments earlier and hugged his daddy's leg. Ouroboros wrapped an arm around Silus hand on the back of his head and the thumb patting the back of the little Ethereal Prince's head in comfort.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 25th 2014, 1:33 am

Regardless of all that had happened, it was here that Sean felt safe, for some reason he felt as if nothing could harm him here. Not even if the Lych and his army of whatever rose form the deepest pit of some hell dimension, Ouro would find a way to kick their collective asses all the way back there. Little Sean nuzzled his face against the ethereals leg, making a small pleased sound, which would be purring if he were cat but it was more like humming. He grumbled lightly when Ouro pulled him away from his snuggling, but still managed a toothy grin, one large gap appearing where the front teeth would be, adding to the little kid look even more.

It was then that he noticed Ouroboros reaction, one that stopped his own breathing for a moment, as he realized that he didn’t know about the whole age reversal thing. Silus was likely not going to be happy about the whole thing, since the kid kind of blamed himself for most of what happened wrong, like that time he caught the kitchen on fire trying to do a simple fireball spell. The black haired runt turned towards Silus before returning his attention to Ouroboros, feeling the hug wrap around him tight as he let out a happy kind of squeak, hugging Ouro in return.

”I shrunked-id.” He said simply with a goofy grin, head lolling to the side as Ouro pressed a kiss against his forehead and undid the hug. The kid clad in baggy hoodie, wrapped his arms around himself, and simply seemed to go about amusing himself as Ouroboros dealt with Silus. Seeing that one leg leech had attached itself to Ouro, Sean decided to mirror that and latched onto his free leg, thus the two began to at much like restraints within a way. ”I’m not gonna stay shrunk forever am I? I don’t wanna go through pooo-berty again.” He said with a slight lisp in his voice.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top