The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_voting_barWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Arcana January 20th 2014, 10:23 pm

Despite his rather built form, Ouroboros was a rather comfortable rest, well that and Sean just felt more comfortable around him. Shael explained why he had not immidiatly returned to them, but then again Sean did not really see the logic within it, not that he would have argued either way. They were together now and that seemed more then enough for the mortal among immortals. There were mentions of The Lych and those made the fallen titan king cringe slightly, even now the mention of that bastards name seeming to annoy him.Then again Sean never liked the bastard, something about him seeming untrustworthy and he only ended up proving his instincts to be more than true. However, Shaels reaction to his suggestion was suprising to say the elast, and then finding out who that was made Sean...wretch for a second.

No, he like literally gagged, lurching forward and making a strangled gagging sound into the palm of his hand. The next question however more made him pause for a second unsure how to answer his adopted son, pondering over how he would say it. 'I....” It was then that an unfamiliar male voice sounded off, Sean turning to see the malle that he had seen before walking into the house. After walking through the kitchen, one could see someone else walking out, his son Silus. He didn't waste any time as he plopped into the couch and nuzzled into Sean, who found himself falling against Ouroboros inadvertently. It was like dealing with a cat within a way, except he was sure it wouldn't hiss and scarch him. 'Well yeah I thought you were...not that there is anything wrong with it or anything.” Sean noted pausing for a second, before smiling lightly as if trying not to make a mess out of things. He looked to Ouro as if asking “I''m not the only one, right?”

”I got a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino.” He noted raising the white filled cup for the male to see, perhaps slightly amused byt how awkward he was being. ”I get whatcha mean though.” he noted finding how Max was reacting endearing within a way, elbowing him lightly.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Silus January 21st 2014, 1:19 am

.      Ouroboros smiled when he saw Sean wrench over the issue of Silus growing up. He looked to Sean with an arched eyebrow, unsure of what to think. Silus made his way and Ouro brushed his hair aside...a simple reminder that he was there. Silus had grown up after his death...and that... was okay with Ouroboros. Well, not really. He missed having the little kid around him constantly. He missed the heart to heart conversations and keeping the inquisitive little mind sharper than tak. He missed having to take Silus to bed, to be the one who needed to keep the little one safe. Silus didn't need that anymore. He was probably getting to the point he was as strong as Shael...or maybe Jordan.

"Shael, I love you. I support you. But your sexuality is not exactly on my mind at any particular time." Ouroboros said. Shael shuttered and stood up before walking off, Jordan walking in as he passed.

"Where ya goin'?" He asked as he looked dumbfounded by the sudden leaving.

"TO GET A SHOWER!" Shael called from the distance. Jordan looked to see Silus snuggled into Sean and his upper lip twitched, not skipping a beat he took to a chair, turning it slightly to be involved with the family. Silus took a sip of the drink before quickly screwing the cap back on and offering some to his dads by holding it up and looking up to them.

"No...I-I'm fine...thanks." Ouroboros said as he leaned back on the couch. His eyes shifted over the room and he finally just put his head back and closed his eyes, breathing and relaxing. After Sean's response, Silus took back the remnants of his drink and looked to his dads.

"'sup?" He asked innocently enough, eyes seeming to be as curious and awestruck as ever.

"I uh....I'm glad to see you're little friend came along when he did. Earlier would have been awkward and later you wouldn't have been there..." Zell said. He was busy trying to find a way to keep himself isolated but somehow still in the loop. He just had to stop trying maybe...maybe if he just acted as he SHOULD rather than disguise everything he'd be fine.

"Ah...I like that one. You might like this then. Ever had a frozen-blended Chai? Here, try it. My bud and I get this all the time." He said as he offered up the straw, though he was a rather large germophone...at this point if Naes had it...he has it. He chuckled and finally got down to the brass tax, butphrased it in a friendly manner.  "So I'm gonna ask... what's going on in your head there Sean?" He asked, sipping from his Chai.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 21st 2014, 1:46 am

Sean found himself slightly amused by ouro's response, though something about him was not too surprised by it. However it seemed that Shael did not take well to what they said, expression changing for a moment before the male kind of stormed away. Sean followed his movement before leaning against Ouro once again, and holding Silus close to him, fingers running through his rather shaggy mop of hair. The fallen titan king took the strange blue drink and uncorked the cap and took a swig of the sweet liquid before, offering it then to Ouroboros either letting him takes the drink or returning it to Silus. He took notice of Jordan giving them a strange look, but did not pay ir any mind as he seemed to enjoy the company of both ethereals. ”Not much I guess. I've just learned how little impact death holds within the span of a week.” Sean noted rolling his eyes lightly as he pressed himself against Ouro, and mussed up Silus hair even more.

”Awkward is one way of putting it.” Naes noted with a smirk, sipping lightly on his drink as he looked to Zell with a raised eyebrow, letting it fall before taking another sip. ”I..uh i've never actually tried one of those.” So he took an experimental sip of the drink, lip curling into a pleased smile as an equally pleased sound emanated from his lips. The questions that caught his attention next was what was on his mind. ”Thoughts mostly, about many things really. I would be lying if I said you weren't.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 21st 2014, 2:42 am

"That's what you get for leaving Ryurou in charge of shit." Ouroboros said as he kissed Sean before standing up. He cracked his knuckles and twisted around, stretching. "Alright Jordan. I'm ready...let's go. You can start filling me in and Shael can pick up when he comes back."He instructed, Jordan let out a little growl, though masked it well as if he were grunting to stand up. He then turned and made his way, leading Ouro back the way it came.

"Be back soon." he sighed, rolling his eyes to show that he was loathing the concept of what was happening next. Silus basically put Sean on lockdown by not relenting on the nuzzling in thing. Ouroboros took a mental image, and scoffed as he walked away, aiming to follow Jordan.

"I feel like a puppy..." Silus said, a little giggle escaping as he yawned and repositioned himself. He let out a small yawn and shot up. "I gotta work on my enchantments...." He noted to himself with a slight tone of disappointment. He didn't think of the fact Sean didn't even know he had powers...let alone he was an enchanter and magi as well. He hummed for a minute, before Shael walked out a towel around his waist and dripping hair.

"forgot clothes..." he mumbled, still seemingly trying to cool off from the earlier events. Silus chuckled again as he looked back to Sean. "Eh...training can wait. Wanna jump ship until their done being boring?" Silus asked, suddenly realizing he wasn't showered. "After I clean up first..." he said, suddenly embarrassed that he was still unshowered at the current time. He quickly hopped up and went to fix it, he'd return abut ten minutes later.

"Awe...suck up." Zell said, a more ;dramatized' form of being pleasantly surprised as he chuckled, his mind beginning to throb. He took a sip of his drink and shook his head, slightly disappointed at himself. "So lemmie ask you this... you got anything going on... anywhere you need to be. DON'T....I don't fall for the same trick twice." He said with an arched eyebrow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 21st 2014, 3:23 am

Sean grumbled lightly as he felt Ouro press his lips against his own and returned the gesture. 'Fair enough.” Sean noted with a slightly annoyed tone, letting the ethereal move from underneath his crushing weight, then reclining against the couch further. So now instead of simply sitting, he found himself laying down on the couch, still holding onto Silus much like one would a teddy bear. ”See ya soon.” Sean noted with a smirk, listening to Silus say something about being a puppy and smirking lightly. ”Soooo, about enchantments, would you mind if I tag along with that? Wait...you do can enchantments? Cool.” he said sounding rather interested, reclining, and resting his elbow on his knee.

Shael ended up walking back in there with a towel wrapped around his waist, saying something about forgetting his clothing. Sean nodded, acknowledging his presence. Silus said something about jumping ship, and Sean considered agreeing with him though first his son needed to rake a shower or something. So Sean would have to wait for him to bathe and Shael was on his way out. So that meant he would have to wait, reclining on the couch; slipping into a small nap until someone decided to wake him up.

”Only saying whats true.” he said with a slight blush running across his features. ”I don't have anywhere to be actually, i'm just out enjoying myself....unless you have anywhere you need to be that I could accompany you to.” He said waggling his eyesbrows slightly, lettinfg the amused expression flash across his face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 21st 2014, 8:25 pm

Silus got his shower, only to step out and dry his hair and fit on a black tee-shirt that hat The Punisher's logo on it. He plopped down on the couch and looked to Sean, still napping. Silus placed a hand on his father's shoulder and shook it gently, trying not to startle him. He smiled as he waited for Sean to wake up before trying to take him anywhere. He shot up and hopped a little as he walked over to the threshold, where Jordan and the rest disappeared. He waited there for a moment before speaking to the fallen titan king.

"Yeah...I'm the Ethereal Enchanter. I'm also the Ethereal Archmage.... before Michael basically drove me from home." Silus said, he sounded like an abuse case at the moment. He sighed and motioned for Sean to follow, ensuring to move slow enough for Sean to follow. It never crossed Silus' mind that he may very well shocked poor Sea with his magic capibility. They eventually popped into Silus' room. It was totally different than his room back on the Isle. Instead of a plain white room with the enchantment to turn all things white, it was actually a normal colorful place. It had a few pieces of clothing scattered about, some clothing bigger than others. He had two posters of Girl Alive! a poster of a lesser known metal band, and a poster of a boyband. The only thing of note was that the poster of the boyband seemed to be full of tiny, little holes for some odd reason. Silus moved past his bed and opened the closet, opening it and placed a hand on a small wooden carving on the back. The carving illuminated and the back of the dresser disappeared as if it were some form of technological rendering.

Silus stepped to the secondary room. When the area was open one could literally feel the presence of the supernatural flood the area. Silus stepped in, proving that there was more than enough room for a couple of people. There were two chairs, a few book cases with old and dusty tomes, there were enchanted floating candles, all of them burning with different colors of the spectrum. In the center of the room was a large bump with a sun-like design. The floor seemed to be made of serpentine, which may have caused alarm due to it's relation with asbestos, however the fear was laid to rest when Silus stepped upon it, and the entire circle illuminated with ethereal and Titan runes appearing in rows and rotating around the bump, each row alternating between clockwise and counter-clockwise. The bump illuminated, and it levitated, revealing to be a sphere. When it lifted it revealed a small concave area filled with a strange magical substance. The sphere levitated at Silus' chest, where the young Ethereal-Titan placed his hands on it. The orb illuminated, and in an instant the dome-like walls of the room illuminated, and the sphere took the appearance of earth, and the walls the almighty cosmos surrounding it. The floor turned into a darkness, emulation of the Abyss, and at the top of the room there was an Ethereal light, a representation of the Etherium.

"Welcome to my little get-away!" Silus said happily and slightly nervous of his father's reaction. What if it wasn't as good as it aught to have been? He trembled a little at the thought. He noticed little black chains holding rare gemstones in seven separate areas, equally distance. The ruby's began to glow, then the amethyst gems, then the yellow topaz, then the jet, then sapphires, diamonds, and finally the seventh and final gem the emeralds. The gems all then combusted, each plate burning with a flame of the color of their gemstone and illuminated the cosmos all the more.

"You can accompany me...but I've got nowhere to be." he stated very matter of fact in his presentation. He took another sip before cracking his neck... his neck was really bothering him at the moment and he wasn't entirely sure why. He looked to Naes and smiled slightly. "God I've gotta be crazy..." He said, to himself, though tit was loud enough to be heard as he took another sip from his delicious drink.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 21st 2014, 9:36 pm

Sean didn’t really awaken until he felt something plunk onto the couch, stirring lightly as the young male shook his shoulder lightly trying to wake him from his sleep. The raven haired male grumbled lightly, rolling onto his side as he followed Silus movements, going to the threshold of where he had watched Jordan and the others walk away to. There was a moment of silence as Sean rolled from the couch onto is feet, pressing out a few wrinkles in his shorts with a steady hand, taking in what Silus said equally. Externally he seemed fine but internally he was…bruised to say the least. So it seemed that Silus was both a rather skilled enchanter and Archmage, and here he was, the powerless human. Well, at the very least he would get to know what being powerless felt like…it kinda sucked.

Michael was mentioned somewhere within that sentence, and Sean cringed slightly. He was aware how disliked his son was, but something about that never set right with Sean, not that he gave himself off as a likable person. What would it be like to use magic anyway? Sean always wondered that himself, but then again he was sure he would never have the opportunity to do so. Not that he would let his thoughts on the subject show, simply keeping a slight smirk playing across the male’s expression. He would follow Silus into his room, granted he was not very familiar with the male’s room before. Considering that he was unable to really be within his child’s life in its beginning, Sean found himself woefully ignorant.

He looked about at a few posters, one of them featuring Tyuki’s face prominently and reminding Sean of a time so long ago. It was strange to see a friend of his now a superstar, yet Sean was not surprised by too much. They would walk through the closet, a single wooden carving proving to be the gateway to wherever Silus was taking him. A strange sensation swept over him, something that was indistinct but still there, enough to raise the hairs on the back of his neck. They walked further into the young ethereals little hide away, the floor looking slightly dangerous to even touch yet Silus proved that otherwise as he first stepped onto it. So Sean followed afterwards, eyes darting about as if the place did not make him feel right at all. It all started with what looked like a glowing orb, and then the entire room seemed to shift, a reminder almost.

Sean couldn’t control the grimace that jumped to his lips, a small amount of nether brushing against his skin as he remembered, the power that was lost. Yet he could feel something above him, a strange light that only added to the uneasy feeling. ”Um…its nice.” Sean said with a slight smile, forced as it was, crossing arms and lightly massaged his forearms.
--
”Then I guess we both have nowhere to go.” He said with a pleasant tone, sipping on the white drink. ”But believe me, I think we’re both a little crazy. Oh..and sorry about this in advance.” He said moving only slightly faster than your average human as he pecked the male lightly on the cheek.

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 21st 2014, 11:31 pm

Silus knew it. His dad hated it... he wasn't sure why but he did. His let out a little heart broken sigh, sounding like a mixture of a sigh and a whine. In the way he massaged his forearms. That was a sign that someone was either on edge or uncomfortable, and as such they generally fell into the dogmatic approach that if it made them uncomfortable, then they should hate it.

Y-....hm.... yo-you don't need to stay...if you don't want." Silus said as he forced a reassuring smile, but the smile was only as stable as the heart that shown it...and thusly it was broken slightly. He turned away from Sean and walked over to his seat. The room reacted and the cosmos shifted. Silus studied it for a moment, seeming to watch the energies of the abyssal plane and the Etherium dance about. Silus' eyes began to glow a little as his hand reached out. A faint swirling pool of energy surrounded the world, wrapping around it like a serpent before swirling off into a large stream of energy. Silus let out no noise, only a disappointed look before letting his head drop. It still wasn't the most opportune time... He would need to wait still it seemed. Everything needed to align perfectly. He was unsure if Sean still stuck around to see the visage, or if he'd ask questions...but... he didn't hold his breath... after all...he wasn't Michael.
before Naes could pull away quick enough Zell mirrored his action.
"Apology accepted." He said smugly before hopping off the stroll and walking towards the door to sit outside in the sun. God knows he'll get pale if he doesn't have SOME exposure to the sun.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 21st 2014, 11:54 pm

In all honesty Sean was impressed, yet at the same time it reminded him of what he didn’t have anymore, what he had lost. The half broken smile that his son was giving him did not help in anyway, as if he were beating a puppy. The male turned around and sat within a seat, causing the room to shit around them, moving the swirling energy and things like that. It seemed that he held more power than Sean thought, far more power than he initially thought. Sean waited until the demonstration was done, Sean stepped forward, and curious mostly of what had happened. Even with that small amount of wound acting raw, he could be curious. ”Wooow.” He muttered amused as he looked around the room. ”So what do you do here anyway?” His tone was whimsical and questioning in a way.
--
Naes found himself blushing lightly as Max returned the gesture, unable to control the smile that was blooming across his face. In fact he was unable to keep himself from following, feeling the sunlight brush across his face, along with a cool breeze. ”Beautiful morning isn’t it?”

Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 22nd 2014, 12:44 am

"I-I uh...this is how I do my enchantments. I use this room with the enchantment I put on it to see the alignment of hundreds of realms at one time. I focus primarily on the Abyss and the Etherium. Each realm gives off these changes in power...it sends out things I call 'echoes'. I can actually tell when an Echo is coming to hit our realm. That thingy...that coiled around the world. That was the Soul-stream... I'm trying to find a way to actually SEE the flow of it, The soul-stream... SHOULD vibrate with surges of energy...it's happened before. The Holocaust, the Black Plague. All of these events cause a swell in the soul-stream and SHOULD fuel it and cause it to exert an echo. I-I know it does it.... I...I just can't see it.... I-I'm not smart enough to see what I'm missing." He stammered over himself. He finally sighed and gave up. He got out of the chair and actually walked across the room, opening a small cedar toy-chest. From it, he pulled out a toy race-car, a teddy bear, a bouncy ball...and a morning star mace... He stepped back as he cleared his throat, focusing for a moment as he contemplated which item to enchant. "Which should I enchant?" Silus asked as he turned to Sean. He finally smiled and he looked to the cosmos around him one last time. He got a large grin as he jumped up and down chanting "yesyesyesyesyes" like a mantra and he ran about. He grabbed Sean's wrist and tried to pull him up.

"Enchant with me. Let's go, c'mon we got this!!!" He said, grunting with the strain of trying to actually pull Sean. Everything was aligned perfectly, the cosmos was in this realms favor, and this may be his one chance to actually do something for Sean...maybe even impress his dad.

"Yeah.... it is." Zell said as he stopped. He felt the fresh breeze on his face and it gave him the urge to go somewhere more...natural. He wanted to go to the woods, the park was isolated enough. He let out a satisfied sigh. "Well... I'm going to the park... the invitation is out there... and I'm afraid I gotta make you sit in the back... I can't afford an accident..." He said teasingly as he began to snigger at Naes.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 22nd 2014, 1:29 am

Sean tried to understand what Silus was saying but, honestly he did not quite understand a single damn word about it. So instead of perhaps asking a ton of questions, something about Soul Streams and Etheriums, each of those terms confusing him more than the last. Yet he found it easy enough to smile and no, giving off the illusion that he could understand. With that done the young looking ethereal moved from his chair thing, ending his little explanation saying that he wasn’t smart enough but Sean felt like arguing that logic with him. He was rather intelligent, more than even he was, and not that it was anything big within itself. He begun to dig through a cedar chest, pulling out a few items before turning to Sean and asking what he should enchant.

Sean’s eyes shot towards the bouncy ball, something about it seeming to catch his attention. ”The bouncy ball would be cool to enchant.” Sean said, Silus jumping up and grabbing him by the hand and pulling home towards the chest. The male paused for a moment, as Silus seemed to suggest that he help him with enchanting. It seemed that his family was unaware of the fact that he could do almost nothing with magic, and that made him frown slightly, yet he would still try. ”Ooo sounds like fun.” He said trying to sound chipper and for the most part succeeding.
--
”The park sounds great.”Naes chimed in with a smirk, following Zell to said vehicle. ”Haha, I’ll be good though.” He said with a wink, and for the most part meaning it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 22nd 2014, 8:57 pm

Silus picked up the bouncy ball and hopped in the air, turning and smashing it off the ground, perfect angle to sent it to Sean. Silus chuckled a little as he bit on his tongue, which was partially sticking out of the right side of his mouth. He walked over towards the center of the room again and placed a hand on the sphere. He motioned for Sean to come over. The special thing about this room... it was MADE for Silus, in case he ever lost his powers. The finest thing about Silus' enchanting style...one didn't need to be Magical to feel the magical energies...one didn't need to cast spells in order to imbued the item. The trick was knowing how the energy functioned, how it reacted and how it altered. It also required KNOWING and sensing energy that traveled cross-realms... so you couldn't just wing it.

Once Sean was actually willing to heed his beckon, he'd have Sean place his hand on the sphere... this sphere was a conduit. This conduit, needless to say, channeled...funneled all energies that entered the realm. The very fabrics of reality, every realm and verse within known existence could be felt... each one as if they were a living, breathing thing. All of them as cells to the collective whole known as existence. He looked forward to knowing exactly what his Father's reaction would be to this, hoping that he might be happy that Silus had been able to do so little. Silus looked down from the ground, where the sphere came from, having once been a bump on the floor. The Ethereal liquid in the concave setting seemed to finally fill to near floor level, making Silus smile.

His right eye turned a hard cold silver and titan marking seemed to seep from his eye, covering part of his little face, and up his arm. though they were Titanic markings, they seeped with Dark Ethereal energy. Silus' left eye began to glow it's usual entrancing blue-indigo color, Ethereal markings mirroring the Titan runes in their own shape, igniting with pure, untouched and innocent pure ethereal energy. "Th-th....that never uh... you never get used to the feeling, do ya?" Silus asked about the tattoos, almost scared to say anything about them...due to the loss of powers...

Zell rolled his eyes as they started for the S.U.V that Technomancer made...or was it Technopath? He couldn't be bothere to remember all of Ouro's little puppets, he was more concerened with making arrangements for his own glorious liberation from this mess to worry about what Ouro was trying to be discrete about. He looked to Naes as they walked the parking lot, a rather...lengthy walk. Did I really need to park this far away...seriously..it's like... a third a football feild. he goraned mentally.

"Oh Please. Is the word behave in your vocabulary?" He asked with a snicker. He hopped into the drive seat, and reached over, opening the door for Naes. "Might need to readjust that." He said as he started driving off towards the park. It wasn't too far off, just about eight minutes with traffic. In the time they began to reach their half-way mark, the song changed. This new song was one he knew, but he bit on his lower lip. This band had two songs that started out like that... and he was really hoping it was "Coming Down" because the alternative made him cry. Of course, it was the alternative and he bit down harder on his lip, his grip tightened on the wheel and the speed picked up ever so slightly. He didn't even have time to think it through, he quickly turned the music off. Changing beat by drumming on the wheel in a catchy beat. Luckily the park was in sight now. He pulled up to the parking meter, and he noticed the sign.

"All dogs MUST be kept on a leash." He said aloud, he instantly reached behind his chair and pulled out a little leash, snapping it to Naes' collar before he had the chance to really react. He gave Naes an arched eyebrow and chuckled as he tugged on the leash a little before chuckling. He unbuckled the leash, remembering that he needed to pick up that damn "surprise" today. Zell internally groaned as he threw the leash in the back.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 22nd 2014, 9:26 pm

Sean’s eyes followed the trajectory of the bouncy ball, hand snapping up as it slammed against his palm and fingers curled around it. Bouncing the strange sphere against the ground some, Sean noticed Silus motioning for him to follow, and so he would. Letting the ball fall back into the chest before following Silus, hands digging deeply into his pockets, and eyes absently snapping around as if he didn’t want to miss a thing. His son wanted him to touch the orb, but something within him shied away from it. A fear that he would only do something wrong, perhaps end up causing a chain reaction that ended up destroying the fabric of reality. The tips of his fingers hovered over the surface before finally touching its smooth surface, and then something seemed to snap through his entire being. A strange alien force that actually physically hurt, much like someone had punched him in the stomach.

It was a primal kind of pain, one that he could not quite place as his lips curled into a pained frown, and his entire face followed. After that came a certain dim realization what this feeling was, something that could not quite be place. Sean had felt this feeling before, a brief tingling within the back of his hand as his body seemed to reject what was happening. His mouth opened to form words, yet nothing came but silence, as if words had failed him; much like magic had so long ago. Sean pulled his fingertips from this orb, wanting to feel that sensation again, yet not wanting to, as if it would somehow only make the hole within consume him like a black hole.

However, his mind did not function, pressing his palm against the orb once again and letting that bittersweet sensation course through him once again, feeling not as weak once again. He felt that he would break down right here, but Sean did not, as if he had barely managed to keep self-control, turning to Silus and noticing the markings that ran across his body. He was reminded even more than he was powerless, that he would fade away without even a murmur, he was like a pillar of sand in a family of the eternal. When the others would conquer death, he would simply molder within the earth. ”Yeah, don’t think I ever will.” try as he may, that broken sound within his voice would not fade away, his own body aiming to betray him, as it always did. Even then, he could not let go of that feeling, afraid of the emptiness that would envelope him upon releasing the orb.
--
The walk to the vehicle was a long one, yet Naes could recognize the vehicle when he saw it. A rather nice looking SUV, and one that he had gotten well acquainted with last time that he met Max. He turned to Max for a moment, perhaps wondering if he was as annoyed by the long walk as he was, but then again he was simply bored. Hell, he could have even gotten here within a few seconds, but this guy did not know about his rather special powers, something that he wanted to keep that way. ”Hey I can totally behave.” He said with a playful tone, rolling his eyes as he sat into the passengers seat.

He had a feeling that it would take a small while to actually reach whatever park that he had in mind, but it was nothing that he couldn’t wait for. He took note of mentioning readjusting something, but the male just let that go and reclined within his seat. It was still a comfortable seat, even if he did not sit within it for too long. Upon reaching the park, they looked upon a sigh and one that Max read aloud and without even giving time to react, Naes found a collar around his throat. ”A dog? Are you expecting me to hump your leg or something?” He pondered, feeling a slight tugging sensation before it was removed. ”I mean I could do that without the collar, unless you’re into that weird stuff.” He noted with a wry smirk stepping out of the vehicle, and dug his hands into his pockets before walking to the front of the vehicles and waited.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 22nd 2014, 11:32 pm

Sean just seemed to shut down now. The more and more he wanted his dad to be proud of him the more and more he failed miserably. He felt himself shudder, the emptiness inside him making a imaginary echoing. Silus resigned himself there. Both eyes turned silver and Dark ethereal consumed the orb in an flame of unquenchable sadness, while Sean would not feel the fires he would likely feel the residual emptiness and pain Silus had. They were a miserable pair those two...

"Ilumminate Darkness" Silus said. The Etherium's Echoes became more prominent as he siphoned the energies. The Abyss seemed to react and recede, taking a less threatening opposition to the current realm. What Silus was doing was trule amazing. His style of enchantment commanded entire VERSES to pulse with energy to fuel his enchantments. Before the very eyes of his father he made the powerful Titans lose ground, thought it be only temporary he did so in a way that he didn't need to directly do anything. "Burn away the shadows." He said softly, the Etherium again pulsed with energy, driving the abyss back. The power was finally at full potential, and suddenly links of energy were drawn through the sky around them...they were no longer in a room. They stood on the very precepts of time and space itself, every multiverse unfolded before them, the Etherium branching out to each and every verse with a try like splitting. The energy linked, and through the void which was the cosmos the energy illuminated such as a large flowing watering light in the middle of Christmas...a lone light in the eternal darkness.

"I don't know if the First Ethereal user did all of this or not..." Silus said to his dad, his voice echoing as he took his hands from the sphere and looked out to the very map of existence itself. "But it's pretty..." Silus said innocently enough as he looked to it. He smiled and pointed out that the link of the Etherium branched out like a tree..

"This is where "Yggdrasil" from Norse Mythology comes from. All the multiverse is connected to a "life-tree" and the Etherium is that tree. I always wondered though...does that mean that at one point in time Ethereals were the source of life? Or were we just connected to it by chance. The Etherium is where all Ethereal go when they die...and where they get their powers from.  Some really strong ones find a way and resurrect, like daddy and Shael. Then again...if Ethereal energy is both life and death...it makes sense... the Etherium is the source of life for us...and it's where we go when we've lost it." He walked, seemingly going nowhere in the illusion of the cosmos. He tried to show Sean how the Etherium, the Abyss, the multiple streams and how certain cosmic sections were closely tied with various elements. He also showed Sean that they were ALL unaligned... and eventually he asked Sean the dreaded question.

"So we gotta pick ONE of these places to draw the energy from. I used the Etherium to stretch out. So what are we gonna draw from daddy?" He asked, trying his hardest to try and make something good of this...if nothing else he just wanted this to work...

Zell got out laughing as he slammed his door shut and the S.U.V automatically locked. He walked up to the car where Naes stood with his hands in his pockets. Zell arched an eyebrow from behind the sunglasses, able to hide the slight glare in his eyes. "Hey! Don't knock it-" he said, cutting off the remainder of that sentence, knowing where it was leading. He shook his head and walked towards the park.  "Fresh cut grass! My mom always wore perfume like this from Victoria's secret or whatever...I dunno." Zell said with a laugh and a hop as he spun in mid air, walking backwards to talk with Naes. He took a big inhale in, savoring that smell...and then remembering everything that happened.[/color]

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 23rd 2014, 12:45 am

The dark flames danced along his skin, yet they only brought more of that empty feeling into this own being. It seemed that they burned him in a way that no physical flame could do, yet Sean would not release thee orb, he would not cut off the magical flow of energy. He would bear with this misery, one that amplified his own until Sean felt that his own heart was attempting to slice through his chest. A paint that he would ignore as long as this wonderful sensation would continue, as long as it would persist for another moment. It was the words that Silus spoke that rose him from his self pitying stupor, eyes widening as the energy seemed to shift. They were everywhere, realms stretching out below him like a thousand images, like stars almost.

One realm however caught his eye, one of darkness and one that resonated with the same energy that flowed through him, The Abyss. It seemed to recede, as if something were pushing it away, forcing it to recede. Something with enough power that even a realm of death would be forced to retreat within its wake, something that caught his interest infinitely. It was however just one realm within the tree that was many realms, one that stretched through even the multiverse, perhaps only adding to the whole small view on ones own life. Silus spoke of the first ethereal user, and wondered if he did this. Sean himself did not know what that meant, but something about this was wonderful in its own way, as if his child were manipulating the very realms. ’Wow.” He muttered in awe, taking in the sights a little dumb struck, a small amount of wonder creeping into his expression.

Then came a rather lengthy explanation, something about Ethereals ad their life, along with their death. Giving a small amount of sense as to how Shael and Ouroboros managed to return, something that made him rather curious, yet in some way made him only recoil into the shell of depression. It’s not always easy being finite. It was beautiful and dark within its own way, this multiverse that was stretched out before him. Now the question came, which place would they draw energy from, something that Sean was unsure of to begin with. So he did the only thing that popped within his mind, and that was randomly point at something, a random plane of existence; which ended up being The Etherium by off chance, ’Hmmm that one looks good.” he said trying to sound a little chipper.
--
”Until you try it?” He queried for a second before spinning on the heel of his feet, and following after Max. ”Smell of fresh cut grass…” He remembered that Elena wore something like that. ”My mom used to have something in her home that smelt like this, like some weird scented candle.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 23rd 2014, 3:17 am

Sean had selected the Etherium, probably a total random and off chance. Silus smiled and enjoyed it. He smiled and decided to try and see this through. His dad seemed to enjoy this though...but it still wasn't the same exactly. Silus was rather nit-picky at the moment. He just wanted to hear the one thing and it was something he wasn't hearing. It was of little consequence anymore, everything is different than it was before... and nothing was the same.

"Yeah...Pure Ethereal." Silus said as he pulled Sean's attention to the pool of energy where the bump in the ground, or rather the sphere, had been resting. It was a dense liquid, one that could be walked on. Silus knelt down and produced a small kit from his overgrown sweater. The pen had a rather sharp embalming tool, ink of several different herbal extracts and the like. It was all there, everything that was needed to enchant an object. He put the small bouncy ball on the pool of energy. "Okay, now sit how you're comfy. Then ya gotta lean forward a little, and put your hands on the energy in the basin. Then you're going to think of the Etherium, the place you picked. Then you need to think of two or three words." Silus said as he was a living example for how Sean should be doing it. He looked to Sean, across from him, the pale green light of the energy illuminating his little face as he looked to Sean, still disappointed in himself. He sighed and decided it would just be best to get this over with.

"So, since we're doing the Etherium, we need to speak the native language. For Ethereals our language is Ethersong. Think of what you want this Object to do...remember the Etherium is all abut benevolence, life and love. Think of an enchantment, or a blessing that displays these virtues. Then think of two or three words that best describe the enchantment you want the ball to have. Then you'll tell me and I'll translate it and we'll say it together. Got it?" He asked, after a few seconds he'd look back to Sean and ask him for the three words.

"Yeah...until you try it." Zell said as he walked the path. He heard Naes go on about his mom having a candle or something that emulated the smell of fresh grass. Zell hated this smell. This day was just full of shit Zell hates. The song that makes him cry, the fresh grass that reminds him of his mom...and now he was endangering himself as it was. He sighed and kept walking backwards. "I hate it honestly...too many bad memories. Not that you're mom's not a nice lady, I'm sure she's great...just...ranting I suppose." Zell said, remembering his mother's suicide. The woman had cancer and didn't want to go on... so she left her thirteen year old with a multi-billion dollar company, a half brother and a business 'partner' (who unbeknownst to him at the time was the Lych) who would eventually stab him and remove magical limiters that would eventually devour his sanity, make him lose the woman he loved to go sleep with a guy he barely knew, get himself killed, have kids with said guy just to come back and mess everything up all over again. Talk about deep in thought.

Zell walked over to the largest tree and sat at it's trunk, leaning back and sighing. This was actually really nice for the moment... and much to his dismay, he was enjoying Naes being around to make him smile a little.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top