The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_voting_barWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Zell January 26th 2014, 10:21 pm

. "Oh...oh dear. Are you going to be able to eat it all? Okay nmot the Sasquatch is just a size...so what kind of burger do you want, and do you want it rare, medium-rare, medium medium-well or well done?" She asked as she jotted it down on the notepad. Sean would need to answer first before Silus made his own order. Silus chuckled sheepishly as her blue eyes fell on him next. His dad probably had no idea how big a two pound hamburger was. Ashley had looked to Silus with a smile. Probably waiting on him to just speak up. "And what about you little guy?" She asked with a rather nice smile. Silus let out a small exhale.

"I'm just gonan eat some of his." Silus said. There was no way possible the child could eat a two-pound hamburger. Ouroboros couldn't do it as an Ethereal. No way a squishy human would be able to eat all of that. If Sean could eat it he had like...matter-ingestion as a hidden super-power or something. The waitress laughed a little as she made a stray marking on the pad.

"You two share favorites a lot, or is the Sprite a coincidence?" She asked Silus with a raised brow. She took the menu's away with a chipper smile. Silus knew Ashley pretty well by now, and he had been to this place multiple times with Jordan. Ashley knew Silus by association and after a while she caught on to the fact he always asked for sprite. With all of that out of the way, Silus looked to Sean.

”Awwww how cute, Silus has a crush.” Sean said. Silus narrowed his eyes as his cheeks burned a bright red.

"S-shut up. That's Jordans' girlfriend!" Silus rushed in a hushed voice as he started to hide his face a little. This was more embarrassing than the time he had a crush on Saileyra. He shook his head slightly and looked out over the park, waving slightly as he noticed his wolves keeping their distance. It was harder for them to hide these days. Not having a light bending wolf to bend around them was something they weren't used to. They didn't even try to hide anymore, they just kept distant and laid about form the bushes.

"But she is cute." he muttered as he buried his face into his arms as they lay upon each other on the outdoor table.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Arcana January 26th 2014, 10:40 pm

Sean made a low sound within his throat, being informed that the burger he thought was a burger was in fact just a size. The male frowned lightly, looking over the menu once again with pursed lips, little pudgy finger gliding over the menu as he considered this for a moment. What could he stomach to eat in two pounds? The pizza burger looked good, but at the same time it sounded rather greasy, something that would likely bite him in the bum if had to age normally, though it would have been well worth it. So many choices and his preteen mind could not pick what he wanted, so Sean kinda went random with it. ”Yeah, I can so eat it all.” he said with a wide smile as if believing that he could do it, even though his underwhelming frame said otherwise.

”Ooo Pizza burger and I want it medium-well.”Sean said answering herquestion, Silus offering to simply share his burger, which sat fine with Sean. If he wasn’t that hungry, then the young ethereal should be fine with sharing his food with him. Ordering done the female would walk away and Sean could see Silus reaction to what he had said, his face turning an adorable beet red. Even with the revelation of Jordan being her boyfriend, Sean could not help but laugh at the irony. ”Oh she’s cute? That’s all you have to say about it?” he snickered, resting chin upon his arms crossed over the table as he looked intrigued at his son.

”Nothing to be ashamed of. I remember my first crush…I think.” Sean ran a finger through his hair, thinking over that one, accent now just permeating his speech. ”The blonde dude’s dating him now actually. Denial or whatever his name is.” Sean mused over this, for some reason he found some of that information difficult to recall now, though it might have just been the whole brain not being developed or whatever.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 27th 2014, 12:08 am

. "You can't eat it all. You're human remember?" Silus asked, reminding his dad about the fact he was in fact a human being. Humans cannot eat that much naturally. Not when the burger was like a third his size. Ashley brought back the drinks and dropped off the straws before heading back towards the kitchen area. Sean pestered him about what he said about Ashley, and it made him blush even harder than he already was. If he got any pinker people might begin confusing him for a native American. He snuggled his head into his forearms and cleared his throat. He popped up and took a sip from the sprite and rested his cheeks against his hands and looking to Sean.

"What else am I supposed to say?" Silus asked, his face kicked in, suddenly his mind froze up and what do you know...he was a little Indian boy now. He listened to his Dad as he explained that he remembered having his first crush. Silus shifted some, slightly uncomfortable by the current topic. Not that talking about crushes was bad and all... bit there was two things that made Silus uncomfortable about this. The first one being, the fact his dad was his age talking about someone who was probably twenty three or whatever...and the fact that his dad was... well.. attracted to guys. Busted, Silus was uncomfortable with having two dads. Granted, he loved both of his very much, he just didn't see the appeal, or understand why two guys ended up with the same... connection. Silus squirmed a little before correcting his father.

"Oh...you liked Brandon?" Silus asked, cocking his head off to the side a little. He was internally disturbed and completely uncomfortable with it... but it was a question worth asking at any rate. He found it interesting to try and think of a world where Sean and Brandon ended up a couple, and a world where Ouroboros and Niall ended up being his dads. He found that slightly amusing to find that like the two best Ethereals ever would have been his parents. He looked back to Sean a little and smiled. He wouldn't trade his current parents for the world though. actually getting to spend time with Sean was the greatest. If he managed to get to spend a good time with Michael now he'd no longer have anything on his bucket list to cross off. He giggled a little, deciding to bear the torment of talking about such uncomfortable things. Who knows, he might gain of insight or perspective. Something that he'd always value. He was always willing to learn about just about anything. His father's sexual preference was NOT on that list, but he didn't mind talking about Brandon and Niall. Might give him a chance to get Sean's opinion on them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 12:35 am

”I so totally can.” Sean said with a slight pout, reclining within his seat and crossing arms over his chest. While Sean did not want to admit it, he was human and that meant that he could not nearly do as much as his family, he was the….weaker link so to speak and it irked him to no end. He couldn’t help his family when they needed him to, and that was part of the reason he felt he was responsible for Ouro having to die, or something like that. In fact his mind somewhat went elsewhere until the question regarding Brandon came up, and Sean raised a brow slightly.

”Yeah, Brandon. I actually dated him for an entire year once, our moms didn’t like that much, and neither did Aaron I think.” He pondered this for a second, mind hard at work considering something as he noticed the drink placed in front of him, probably before he started talking about his rather interesting dating life. His mind kinda drifted fell over a rather sour subject, Sean frowning as he sipped lightly on the sugary drink, both hands clasping tightly onto it. All this talk of relationships did no good for his rather problem riddled mind.

”So um…” Sean awkwardly pushed his drink around on the table, awkwardly pinching the clear plastic straw as he tried to think of how to words this. ”Do you think your dad….would still like me?” He asked with a certain amount of strain, looking at the table before looking up to Silus with lips in a rather hard line.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2014, 1:38 am

. Silus just heard one of the most sickening questions ever. He just heard his dad ask if Ouroboros will still like him. Silus' heart ached for the poor kid. Though Silus was definitely the most uncomfortable now than he had been anytime before now. He didn't know what to say... he couldn't speak for Ouroboros that was for sure. But Sean worded the question in a very "nice" manner for Silus to dance around it. He took a long sip from his own Sprite and let out a refreshed and crisp sigh. "I don't see why not." Silus said to begin with. He doubted that would assure Sean in any way, so he decided that he may as well press on a little more.

"I mean, he always talked about you. Even when it was just him and me, if you got brought up he just smiled... he was always happier around you. You can feel it in his energy. He just kinda...loves you I guess. I dunno.... it's strange." Silus said. He himself giving away this information was rather uncharacteristic of him. Perhaps that was just how much Sean meant to him, or perhaps he was experiencing puberty a little early and changing. He didn't really know how to describe it. Not that he particularly cared to at this point mind you. He chuckled a little, knowing how Sean felt. He just began to notice recently that acting independent was making him more...isolated form Ouro... making Ouro sad even at times. Silus smirked. He was going to need to cut the ambilical cord one day....but it didn't need to be any day soon it would seem.

"You should totally be asking him that." Silus chirped as he looked to Sean, mouth slightly agape and little head bobbing up and down. It was in that instant that Ashley appeared with this large tray, and atop of it was the mammoth Sasquatch two pound burger. Silus was no longer safe....the burger seemed to be out to get him. Ashley took the Sprites, refilled them before returning with parmesan cheese, unground pepper. She looked to Silus and then to Sean and giggled. Silus gave her a questioning look.

"Oh nothing, you two are just too cute." She laughed as she left napkins and separate plates with the French-fries, the refilled drinks and the condiments. She cvanished without a trace afterwards, leaving Silus and Sean to devour their mutual burger.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 2:02 am

Sean was unsure what Silus would say actually, so he would just sip awkwardly on his drink while letting his ears do what they did best, which was hear. Sure he might have not been consoled by anything that Silus said, but consolation within itself was always a wonderful sensation. The sprite was good too, he always liked the drink and in some way it always managed to calm him. His son said something about how he always seemed happier around him, which brought a small smile to his face, even though he would have to make sure for himself, somehow. Ouroboros was a tough nut to crack and Sean was just not good at trying to get people to reveal their feelings, it just did not work. He reminded him of Michael and that made him frown slightly once again.

Sean missed Michael, his little kid that always had that spark of mischief within his silver eyes. Those long nights where it was just him and Michael, and a large puzzle. Sure he mostly ended up falling asleep way before they finished, but Michael was always content to wait until he woke up to do more. Now it seemed that nearly everyone was against him, the thought saddened Sean. Silus suggested that he should be asking that to Ouroboros, which he would have to do eventually. ”Yeah I guess you’re right.” Sean solemnly agreed as the Ashely girl returned with their large burger and refilled their drinks. His mouth instantly filled with saliva at the sight of it, fries only adding to the hunger deep within his stomach. With the woman gone, San rapidly mauled the French fries, shoving them into his mouth and chewing.

”I dunno though, Ouro always seems kinda hard to read when it comes to that. Love and stuff like that” Sean noted washing down the fries with his drink. ”He’s hard to understand, kinda like your brother.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2014, 3:21 am

Ouroboros and Michael. The worst part was? Silus could see it... the difference though was that Ouroboros outwardly showed he loved his family. It was the rest of creation that he basically told to go sit on a spade. Silus even remembered the one day that Ouroboros told him that he was glad to have Silus. Even when Marie, Michael, Niall and Arianna were against Ouroboros...Silus had faith in him. He just KNEW that his daddy would make everything okay. That's how Silus learned the meaning of "Faith". The ability to believe in someone, a child like enthusiasm. You know what? Ouroboros didn't disappoint him. His daddy not only died a damn good man, but he came back and seemed to settle down. Silus didn't know why....maybe it was because he loved Michael...or maybe it was by chance. But Silus had the same faith in Michael as he did Ouroboros. If anyone were pulling for Michael, hoping for him and having faith in him...it was Silus.

Sean did well destroying the food for the most part, Silus himself had...lost his appetite really. He nibbled on a few French fries, but suddenly stopped. He only sipped from his Sprite and sat there, deep in thought as he stewed over his thoughts. Particularly Abra. He wondered almost why Sean hadn't asked about Abra not being around....then again, probably for the same reason Silus didn't inquire about the Brooklyn accent...it didn't seem really...important at the time. Silus let Sean go and do his thing, eventually taking to the previous conversation. "Ever tried asking him? Dad is...strange. He'll never let anyone have a hand up on him. He thinks that if someone knows you love them they will try to manipulate you. If you tell him first, he opens up though... it's like Aladdin. "Open Sesame" and he opens." Silus said plainly. He remembered having to tell Ouroboros that first. Ouro coddled and told Silus he loved him all the time...until he was old enough to "manipulate" Ouro...then he just stopped. Silus confessed that he loved his daddy, and daddy opened right up. Cloud 9 ever since. But now...about that accent.

"So are you from Brooklyn?" Silus asked, sounding slightly scared. Did him being from Brooklyn mean he was going to like... judo-flip Silus and shoot him in the head or something? The last thing Silus wanted was for his eleven-year old dad to shank him for his lunch money... thought he doubted Sean would. He was just a teddy bear at this point... kinda like another certain someone.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 3:36 am

”No…” Sean said pausing within his rabid mauling of the food, realizing how horrible he was at these relationship things. Hell, he was good in the physical aspects but when emotions got involved he was dull, unable to really adapt to certain things, like love. ”So it’s that easy?” His expression seemed to change drastically, as if Silus had revealed the secrets of the universe to him. The male grabbed onto the large burger and took a bite out of it, seemingly not making a dent within it, considering that its size was rather impressive already. Many ideas coursed through Sean’s head within that moment, as if he were hit with a ton of inspiration bricks. Maybe all he had to do was make the romantic move first, and then things could ensure from there. Oh he was just getting so much inspiration, and more would have come if Silus did not break him from the torpor. ”Brooklyn? Yeah, I was born there and was kinda raised there. Didn’t really lose the accent till I was like eighteen. Aaron didn't like it or something like that.” He explained taking another child sized bite out of the monstrous burger. ”Wow this is goooooood.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2014, 3:54 am

"Glad you like it." Silus said as he smiled slightly. At least one of them was enjoying this pizza-burger. Silus himself just couldn't bring himself to eat right now. So Sean was apparently from Brooklyn. He changed it for Aaron... Aaron Hale? Why did Sean stop his accent for Aaron? He probably was friends with him and it annoyed Aaron or something. Silus didn't know how to react right now. There was a flood of too many feelings in too short of time. He settled to simply sip on his Sprite for a moment. He was hoping that Sean would feel better about Ouroboros soon, or else things might get messy.

"Yeah.... I dunno. I don't see why Ouroboros wouldn't like you still. I mean...didn't he do something crazy like piss off all of the magic families just for you or somethin' like that?" Silus asked, remembering the hearsay about Ouroboros arriving at the Hale manor. Of course when he asked Ouroboros he simply said "I don't recall" and that was the end of it. Though there was a bit of a "rumor" that Ouroboros also contemplated devouring his children for power. Ouro would never do that though... well, no one thought anyways. "If you're not careful ya might bite offa hand." Silus snickered as he watched his dad nom upon the food, leaving Silus to his Sprite

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 4:16 am

”He did that?”Sean wondered sipping lightly on the Sprite, legs hanging over the edge of his chair as he considered this before. In fact he found himself blushing lightly at the thought of it, that he would anger some of the most powerful families within existence for him. So he continued to bite into the burger, taking more of the food in and feeling himself slowly growing full. The eating would have went on if Silus did not say something rather interesting, Sean stopping mid bite as he seemed to nearly choke on his food for a moment. It took him a few seconds to calm down before swallowing the food. ”So where’s the gay one?”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2014, 1:39 pm

Sean seemed to be rather bashful at the thought that Ouroboros went around pissing off the magic families. As far as Silus saw there could be only two reasons really why Ouroboros would do that and how that would even remotely "Help" Sean. the first thought being that to certain families it would have sent a warning not to touch the Titan King without risking the only known wielder of a long forsaken and condemned energy they all feared. The second reason, was to invoke their attentions onto himself and keep them as far distanced from Sean as possible. It was kinda smart, especially since either OR both could be applicable to the situation. Depends on if certain members knew about Sean's defection form the Hales. Silus wasn't exactly sure how much the Magical families talked... in fact he doesn't know too much about the Magical families. He was just told that all Ethereal Loyalists are to take on a "Live and let Live" policy with the Hale Family.

"Da Fudge?" He said, head shooting up and slightly back. This was highly concerning to an extent. Did Sean think... what did he mean by that. "Who's "The Gay One" I mean...I just kinda assumed that was you...I mean...that's what Jordan calls you." Silus said, trying to quickly conjure an excuse for his sudden apprehension towards the question. With the earlier "gay" question towards Shael, Silus was beginning to wonder if Sean was just being nosey towards his children's preferences... which means Big Awkward Fun Time as far as the conversation was going.

"I-I dunno what you mean." He clarified, stating plainly as he cleared his throat and took another sip form the Sprite. This is why Ouroboros never let him have soda... he drank it when he got embarrassed, nervous or flustered... and knowing Silus that was a good ten cases a day. The excessive drinking was something Silus could attribute to Sean... though Ouroboros was no foreigner himself.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 4:35 pm

Of course creative euphemisms were lost upon the young male, but then again calling it the pokemon would not really work. Did this kid even know what pokemon was? Well fi that were the case then he would have try other euphemisms, considering that Sean did love to beat around the bush until it died of its injuries. ”The one named after the pokemon, that was all rainbow and stuffs. he explained with a few extravagant hand motions, much like a child would make actually. ”Unless I have its name mistaken for something else, though Alakazam was a damn good pokemon, a bit overpowered though.” Sean noted seeming to fall into babbling to himself. Cramming a handful of fries into his mouth, Sean considered something for a moment before turning back to Silus. ”Well nevermind, I’m full.” Sean noted with a rather noisy belch, running a hand over his stomach lightly, and sipping on his drink more. At most the male had taken out around half of the burger, so he was fine with how he did. "You gonna eat the rest of that?” Sean asked pointing to the burger, considering simply saving the rest for later.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 27th 2014, 5:18 pm

The one names after the pokemon. Silus let out a little contemplative whine as he remembered that happened to Abra. He remembered every detail as vivid as if it had happened yester day, despite it having happened a small while ago. Sean seemed to like Alakazam or whatever it was called. That even made Silus' heart sing further. Silus was busy trying to teach his wolves new Transformations, except it was a Transformation where each one of them and Silus would merge to become one creature. The one that Abra and Silus would do would have been Alakazam... Silus let the silence fall for a moment. He rubbed his eyes, feeling tears oncoming. He fought it off though. He didn't want Sean thinking he was the weak pathetic kid...not anymore than he probably already did.

"A-a-abra.... A-Abra is gone." He said, seeming distracted as he took a sip from his drink. He looked back tot he other wolves for a second. He wasn't entirely sure if he had made the point clear enough...but it...it just hurt too much to admit that he... passed. He didn't pass...he was murdered...all for no reason... Silus groaned in his mind. Silus had only taken a bite and a few french-fries...though he did manage to down two Sprites....so that was good. Silus looked to Sean and shook his head, signaling that Silus was not going to eat anymore. If Shael were here, Shael would have given him space....time to mourn. If Jordan were here, he would have insisted on him eating...if Ouro were here...maybe Abra would be here too. But he was just happy he had Sean, even though he was reminded of the slaughter of his pet...the one he was closest with.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 5 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 5:40 pm

Sean paused for a moment, considering what he said for a moment, and then swallowing hard. From what he could tell Silus and that wolf were really close, so there was no way that it would leave him, which meant….it died? The young Collins eyes seemed to soften, as if understanding what that meant and perhaps how scathing his questions really were. If he wasn’t hungry before, then Sean was feeling somewhat ill, as if he had done something terribly wrong, yet he couldn’t let that ruin everything. Way to go Sean, mind as well have pissed on the wolfs grave. He paused for a moment, looking to Silus with a weak smile.”So I…uh lets go. I have somewhere I wanna go.” So he leapt from the seat, and tugged on Silus sleeve lightly as if wanting him to follow along.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2014, 6:52 pm

"H-hangonasec!" Silus snipped lightly as he started looking around. He sighed, looking for Ashley. He was NOT leaving without paying for this meal. Especially since it was Ashley. He kept himself rooted down for about a minute and Ashley showed up with the bill for the meal. Silus reached into his pocket and pulled out A Benjamin. Ashley disappeared while Silus began stashing the rest of his money, and he'd wait until Ashley returned. She came back and gave Silus his change and Silus proceeded to place money on the table. Ashley tried to give it back to him. Silus had the sae uncaring expression as he pressed his hand on the bill and slit it back towards Ashley. Ashley pushed the bill back to Silus and the two continued this interation. Eventually Ashley pushed it back to Silus and he just looked at her with his blue-violet eyes. She didn't seem to be backing down, but then Silus looked to the bill and with one finger he "nudged" it towards Ashley who sighed and took the money.

"Si this is WAAAY too much." Ashley laughed almost in disbelief. It was clear she was wondering how Silus had such money on him. He just shrugged. "Silus...a generous tip is twenty percent, not an actual twenty!" She said, her voice seeming to waver a little. Silus smiled lightly and shrugged as he stood up and let Sean lead him away now. Silus buried his hands into his pockets, not certain if anyone had seen the money he was carrying on him, and he didn't feel like being mugged today. He sighed as he felt Sean pulling at him. It was strange seeing his Dad like this...he kinda wanted it to last longer...if not because he knew that he'd eventually warm up to the concept of growing up with his own dad.

"So...where we headed?" Silus asked, itching to transform into Blair and throttle someone who tried to hurt him or Sean... he also looked around, making sure that his loyal pack mates were following. There was nothing wrong with making them under go a little designated watch-doging.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 27th 2014, 7:08 pm

’Oh.” Sean said with a rather awkward smile, having forgotten that they had to pay before leaving. It seemed that with his 11 year old mindset, some things were lost. So he would elt Silus do what he did best, considering that he had the money and that was paying for the food. Sean simply stood on the sidelines carefully looking over his fignernails out of boredom, little pale stubs at the end of his fingers. He almost forgot that he used to chew them down this short, well until they were literally almost nothing. It was then that he took notice of something, Silus trying to pay quite a bit for the food that they just had, a crisp Benjamin to be exact. The young male had never seen someone try to pay that much for just a huge burger but maybe it was the economy?

”I’m lookin to get something.” Sly tone mixed with his accent made the little boy sound somewhat devious, yet contemplative ”Do ya gots any flower shops around here?” he wondered out loud chewing nervously on his finger nails, or the nubs that they were. They both existed the little returaunt and Sean’s eyes shot up to the sky almost instantaneously.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top