The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_vote_lcapWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_voting_barWhat do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 1:11 pm

.    Silus stepped out of the elevator and slipped into the actual living unit itself, glancing around for any sign of his daddy. Seeing none Silus shrugged and began to wander through the main living area, with the large television and the couches. He was slightly awestruck by it in truth. He'd never seen human living conditions this extravagant. He had nearly forgotten that some humans could live in conditions as nice as these. He smiled and looked around like a little boy seeing New York for the first time before falling down into a nice soft chair. Suddenly there was a loud yipping noise. Before a moment's notice, Zell stepped down the stairs with an adorable little white wolf-pup in his hands, scratching the little thing's ears and coddling it.

"Yes I know! Yes I know, he's here. I told you he was gonna be here!" Zell whispered in cooing like excited manner to the little puppy as he nuzzled it. It was pretty well clear which portion of Ouroboros loved kids and animals at this point. Silus looked over to Zell whose jaw clenched as he bit his tongue ever so slightly, trying to make sure he didn't drop the puppy when he handed it to Silus. The pup yipped eagerly as it fell into Silus lap and assaulted his face. Silus wouldn't stop laughing as he hugged and pet the pup. It wasn't until he picked up the pup that he noticed... it has a faint rainbow like aura around it. The pup was panting and cocked it's head to the side. Zell just laughed, genuinely pleased and amused that his son was with a new friend. Zell then looked to Sean and smiled, nodding as he pivoted on his heel to turn around and walk away...or towards the kitchen more specifically. "Hey Ouro is you get time form your busy schedule you should totally come down and see Silus and Sean." Zell said nonchalantly, but to Ouroboros the tone would immediately be recognized as a lack of faith in the Ethereal's powers.  

"Oh relax, I'm here. Hello Silus...I see you're enjoying Zell's little gift." Ouroboros said, slightly disappointed that Zell had turned round and seemed to be suddenly caring about the children of him and Sean. Granted, it was never that Zell didn't care about them or love them... he just didn't like them because they were Seans. To Zell like and love were two strong differences. Ouroboros unbuttoned his sleeves as he past Sean, running his hand over his hair with a smile before sitting down on the chair adjacent to the one Silus was sitting on, half the room away. He didn't even think to ask about the large black cloth Sean was holding.

Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 Empty Re: What do dragons dream of? [Silus]

Post by Arcana January 28th 2014, 2:27 pm

The penthouse was as magnificent as Sean remembered, better than any place that he had lived in before. Well maybe not as great as The Hale mansion, but that’s like asking for too much anyway, Arianna was one hell of an interior decorator when one got down to it. It was here that he felt comfortable, well more than anywhere else. The dark haired kid walked through the entrance with black cloth in hand, inquisitive eyes darting about as they looked for an ethereal, a certain ethereal to be exact. Something told him that Silus was impressed, so that was cool too. What caught his attention was a cooing voice, something about it seeming to catch him on edge, Zell usually didn’t sound like that. Turning to where the voice was coming from he saw why, it was a puppy, a rather adorable one at that. Granted all puppies were adorable and Sean liked puppies.

After handing the puppy to Silus Zell turned to him and smiled, Sean returning the gesture. With that Ouroboros was summoned into the room so to speak, though something about his voice did not sit well with Sean, a small sound issuing form his throat as he frowned for a second. In fact Ouroboros seemed to ignore what he had in his hands completely In fact he would have thrown something if that were possible, but when did Ouro really bother to pay attention? Especially to just some human kid like him. Slinking over to Ouroboros, Sean nudged on his shoulder, doing so until the male would heed him for a moment and then thrust the bundle in his face. ”Here. They’re um for you.” He said flashing the male a grin.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 3:35 pm

. Ouroboros was broken into a sweat, his heart racing, though he'd never have admitted it. He could see the smug grin on Zell's face, which caused his lip to arch slightly, as if her were a dog with a warning. He settled himself into his seat as he sighed. Sean seemed to slink...or rather his feet and his movements seemed to have hesitation, an unwillingness or reluctance to approach him. His heart sank. The boy nudged his shoulder and Ouro immediately moved his hand that obstructed his view. He forced a smile through his little "mourning" and looked to Sean, his own eyes lit up a little, as if happy to see the fun-sized titan.. He tried his best to be warm and inviting, open enough for the boy to feel safe...and hopefully it worked.

”Here. They’re um for you.” The boy said the bundle of flowers headed at his face. Ouroboros...the man who can dodge bullet....the man with enough skill to fight a nation of soldiers... was somehow not perceptive enough to avoid "Death by flowers" as his face was bumped by cloth. He chuckled, Zell slightly echoing him from the kitchen as he had looked back at hearing Sean. Silus had managed to silence his pup, and the pup looked to Ouro as Silus did, Zell watching from the kitchen. All waiting expectantly to see the reaction of Ouroboros. Ouroboros smiled at Sean, tilting his head slightly as if asking what it was. He knew better though, he would humor the boy unwrapping the cloth from the bundle. After the third wrap around a light peered out, nothing harsh but a little "hum" of a glow. His eyes widened, the glow of the eyes perfectly matching the one sent out by the flowers. He removed the cloth, an awestruck smile on his face as he cloth draped down to the floor and he held a nice bouquet of radient flowers. He was speechless as he marveled at the flowers. He looked to the little boy from the flowers and his smile went form awestruck to total bliss. He moved and put the flowers down. He reached over and picked up the little Titan, pulling him up onto the chair and wrapping his arms around him.

"Thank you...." He whispered as he took a deep breath He didn't even realize how much he was hugging, but he Let go a little to pant a kiss on the Titan's cheek. "Thank you." He said again, still hugging the little Titan.

"Okay...okay guys. This is sweet and all but I don't want the pup becoming a diabetic. Silus, love ya little dude. Yancey, love you too little guy!" Zell said as he kissed Silus on the forehead and let the puppy assault his face before kissing it on the forehead as well. Silus hugged Zell and walked over and hugged Sean and Ouro, only adding to the pile. Ouro mimed Zell in the kissing his forehead and the wolf before letting them go out to the balcony. The wolf pup leapt from Silus arms and dematerialized into light, flying after the empowered Silus. Zell made his way over to Sean. "Did you eat, are you hungry? Also.... I know you're "old enough" to make your own decisions...but at eleven it's probably a good idea to start winding down for the evening." Zell suggested.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What do dragons dream of? [Silus] - Page 7 Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 28th 2014, 4:00 pm

This moment was perhaps the longest moment within his life, Sean waiting to see what Ouroboros would say of the bundle thrust within his face, Sean hoping that he would like it. The heartfelt gesture was part show of affection and ploy to see how the male felt about him. The awestruck smile that formed along with the cloth hitting the floor made Sean unable to really to control the wide grin on his face, just something about the smile making all doubts melt away, even if just for a moment. Being picked up and pleased upon the couch and arms were wrapped around him, Sean returning the gesture and blushing deeply when feeling the kiss pressed against his cheek. ”I love you.” Sean said sweetly, nuzzling against Ouro much like a kitten, only lacking the purring really.

It seemed the whole flowers thing worked just fine, all he was missing was chocolates but did Ouro even like chocolate? Maybe he would have liked a balloon or maybe some kind of sword. He seemed to have a lot of swords, so maybe some kind of cool glowy sword. His son plopped down with them, adding to the pile and hugged booth before leaving with the wolf. With Silus and Yancey going to do whatever it is little ethereals do with their magical wolves, which left him with Ouro and Zell.

”Yeah I ate.” He answered, moving from his little nuzzling position to answer Zell’s question. The suggestion that he should wind down did not sit well with Sean, he was old enough to do what he wanted, even if that tended to not go over well most of the time. ”n…” Before Sean could really say anything he found himself yawning widely, and then snapped his mouth shut before burying his face into Ouroboros once again.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 4:55 pm

. ”I love you.” The little voice said. Zell crossed his arms with a smirk as Ouroboros cheeks reddened. Zell was just left there to laugh a little to himself, all while thinking to himself This looks so wrong on SOOO many levels as he returned to the kitchen duty. Ouroboros had yet to eat, not that he needed to but if Zell was there he might as well put his annoying self to work. Zell made good food too...so it was something that Ouroboros would not pass up on.

"Hah, alright. You're call." Zell said, laughing a little as he watched Sean nestle into Ouroboros even more. Ouroboros just sat there, holding him. His heart still virtually in his stomach. His misery was diminished and driven out by the blue flowers. They were beautiful things, ones that seemed to drive out the creeping depression of the events to have passed. He held onto Sean for as long as he could, before the tyke either decided to get up and go elsewhere...or until he fell asleep. Either way...just before either of them could happen, Ouro made a point to brush Sean's cheek a little, keeping his attention for just another moment. "Sean..." He said, trying to have the child's attention.

"Love you more..." He said, finally letting the boy to his own devices. Meanwhile, it looked like Zell has a little more on his mind at the moment, making sure that Sean was either placed in a bed, a couch or at least out of the room doing whatever before confronting the Ethereal king.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 28th 2014, 5:06 pm

Sean was more than happy, simply burying his face against the person that he loved. None of his concerns mattered, not even what he was so worried about. He would have fallen asleep right then and there, save the fact that a hand brushed along his cheek stirring him from his sleep. ’Hm?” Sean wondered, pulling himself from the embrace enough to hear what was said. Smiling sleepily, Sean returned to what he was doing and that was falling asleep. Well, he nearly instantly fella sleep actually, Ouro serving as an impromptu pillow for the small child. Being the deep sleeper that he was, Sean did not really feel himself being carried to the bed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 5:50 pm

Ouroboros left Sean on the water-bed, remembering that Sean hatred it, but in truth he just didn't have time today to look into a replacement. He would have sent Zell on the goose chase, but he was needed to detain Naes and do some collateral damage repair. The damage repair being the gaping hole in the young Ethereal's heart. Ouroboros stepped out into the kitchen after leaving Sean tucked under the sheets and resting on a cool pillow. He stepped out and was alert, unsure if tonight would be one of Zell's outbursts. Thankfully it wasn't, Zell had prepared Shrimp Scampi or something to that effect, which made him a very happy person.

"You did good with the dog." Ouroboros said, trying to hand a compliment to Zell. Zell seemed to be ignoring him as he dried off the glasses in the sink and began putting them away. Ouroboros looked to him funny...simply ignoring someone was not like Zell, he letout a little purr, or rather an intrigued growl as he hummed, taking a bite of the food.

"Thanks..." Zell finally said, almost as if the information had just processed in his mind. Ouroboros froze, that was a horribly delayed reaction...especially for him. Ouroboros placed the fork down and looked around, seeing if any of the sensory enchantments were in anyway off line. Anything wandering the halls at night while Zell or Ouroboros were near would be easily detected through a psychic like connection. None of them were disturbed, so he began to wonder why Zell had been so....delayed. The phone rang and Ouroboros was the first to pick it up.

"Vanguard, speak to me." Ouroboros said as he answered. After a moment Ouroboros let out a deep sigh. "I'll be there soon." He sighed. He set the fork down, hung up the phone and stuffed it in his pockets before picking up the nearly full plate and humming.

"Gene-Tech has been usurped." Zell said plainly. Ouroboros' suspicions rose. How could he have possibly known that when Ouroboros himself was JUST informed of this. Apparently a woman claiming to be his descendant appeared and took the company in a legal rush. Ouroboros being unable to provide proper DNA was only a temporary solution...one that was perhaps no longer needed.

"Are you functioning alright?"
"Like a purple panada."
"Look... I need to go. Keep Sean safe."
"With my life." Zell said. Ouroboros nodded and took his plate, heading for the elevator. Zell looked down to the band on his left ring finger and punched the garnet counter-top. He growled as he turned the water off and went up to the "upper tier" of the pent-house, about a seven foot elevation into the "living room" up there.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 28th 2014, 6:07 pm

Regardless of Sean’s opinion towards the water bed, at the moment is was absolutely comfortable, the small male sinking deeply into it as he wrapped himself in the blankets and fell deeper into sleep. However sleep was not a place that he would find any sanctuary, in fact it was only worst within his dreams. These dreams held no distinct form at first, just blackness that scared him, something about is devouring all hope and then came the real dreams. Vivid images of things that he feared more than anything, something that scared him. He was alone, and abandoned, something that scared the male more than anything. He tossed and turned, the water bed’s uncomfortable nurture only more pronounced now.

Bolting form beneath the covers Sean found himself sobbing lightly, wet tears streaking down his cheeks as he wiped them away with his sleeves. Eyes were slightly bloodshot, but within this darkness that was not noticeable, all one could hear was nearly silent sobbing of the young male that was curled into the fetal position within the large bed. He nestled his head against the pillow, drying away some of these tears and yet more of them would take their place. Sean was unsure why he was crying, yet he knew that he was, chest feeling strangely restraining as he felt even breathing hard to do.

He was just finding pulling oxygen in difficult, not by too much but enough that he was wheezing for a few moments before managing to calm himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 6:50 pm

Zell's attentions shot, eyes widening as his eyes shot open from inside his bed. Sudden movements triggering enchantments made his mind key off on the sudden jolting of the little body. What was wrong? Immediately there was an invisible Ethereal barrier was covered over Sean, shocking anyone or anything that came near him with dark intentions. The shock itself was enough to send The God Eater scurrying back, that being said however Zell searched the penthouse with his mind, finding nothing. The barrier was not released until Zell leapt over the banister his kinetic energy allowing him to simply float down easily to the next level. Zell opened the door and immediately took notice of Sean.

"Sean!? You alright?" Zell asked, a little too much concern in his voice for his own liking. He immediately moved over to the bow, squatting down and placing an a concerned hand on his shoulder. His own eyes glew dimly, not as aggressive as his countenance but he was sure to keep off of Seans nerves, scared he might act out brashly.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 28th 2014, 7:03 pm

The sound of Zell’s voice so saturated with concern shocked Sean as he turned towards him, eyes still blood shot and shining lightly from moisture. The hand itself placed upon his shoulder nearly caused the child to recoil and crawl away, as if he were afraid of the male somehow, something that he would have not been usually. Sure he felt somewhat uneasy about Zell, yet now he felt almost fearful of him. ’I…” Sean mumbled lightly burying his face into the pillow a moment. "I had a nightmare.” He admitted slightly ashamed, of the crying and everything. Of showing weakness in front of someone like Zell, which felt worst in some respects than doing so infront of Ouroboros. He was showing weakness and Sean hated it.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 8:18 pm

"Hey Hey Hey! It's okay." Zell said as soothingly as he could. The kid was trying to get away a little, or was at least thinking about it. Hellstromism once again proved to be most useful. Having superior fighting skills himself allowed better sensory of other's movements. Not to mention that an eleven year old wouldn't exactly be the most concerned about such things. Zell's eyes glew softly, not nearly as aggressive as his countenance as he pulled onto Sean a little. Zell latched onto the child and pulled him in a little embrace. He allowed a little pure Ethereal energy to leak out, emulating the kind of energy Ouroboros first allowed Sean to experience. Granted...it may very well have been the Lych's influence...but pure ethereal heals and comforts. Hopefully Zell made the right guess. "Hey...I've got you... I don't know what it was about...but let it try to happen....I've got you and I won't let anything happen to you... You hear me? I won't let anything bad happen." Zell tried to assure the little kid.

Zell cursed himself internally, he cared far too much for the kid. Granted it was through the whole bullshit of Ouroboros, but honestly...he just cared. Looking at it objectively...Sean was...just another victim. Just like He was. He and Sean were the same in that respect. Pawns of the Lych...who under his influence severed all ties, did things they weren't proud of....even killed and murdered. This eleven year old in his arms....was just like him. Zell may not always like Sean....but so long as he was around, he'd do his best to fight off all forms of fear. One day...a long time ago... Zell decided that he would be a hero. When he decided this...he knew he'd be a victim...but by making himself a victim, he swore that he'd never let anyone else be a victim like him. Sean... just like him. Zell may not have been able to stop him from being a victim...but it didn't stop him from trying to be a hero. Zell laughed within his own mind...

...Ouroboros would have flipped his lid had the telepathic link still been established.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana January 28th 2014, 8:29 pm

The shuddering boy gasped lightly as he was pulled into an embrace, fingers curling around the fabric of the male’s shirt. Why was Zell of all people helping him? After all he had done, it felt...wrong. No matter what he did, the male in this moment seemed to care and he didn’t understand why that was. If anyone had a reason to hate Sean, Zell Atterrius was among the people that had a right to, and yet here he was comforting him. The sweet words and something else within the air calmed the child, the racking sobs quieting into small sniffles as he nuzzled into Zell, afraid of letting go. Out of all the people to comfort him, it was Zell Atterrius and that was the most confusing thing. ”I…I’m sorry.” he muttered the feel of pure ethereal putting him at ease as he once again drifted off to sleep, fingers still clenching tightly.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 28th 2014, 10:01 pm

"Don't be." Was all Zell could say in response, quietly the child went back to sleep. Zell stood up, the child still clasped onto him. He slowly maneuvered himself through the house. Zell's telepathy pierced right through Ouroboros' mental fortitude like a silver bullet into a werewolf. He recalled Sean having a complaint about the water-bed, Zell reasoned that Sean might actually take to his tempur-pedic mattress a little bit better than the water bed. Trying this again, but with Zell this time, Sean was lowered into a bed, his fingers nearly tearing the shirt as he was almost literally pried off of him. The child was placed beneath the sheets and his head gently placed over a pillow. Zell left the kid with a kiss on the forehead, like Ouroboros would have and then took to the couch for the evening, not expecting Sean to wake up again....and even if he did, Zell would know.

Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top