The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_voting_barOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_voting_barOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued.

Post by Chellizard September 10th 2013, 10:23 pm

When he tickled her palm, she had to hold back the giggles. Her fingers flexed and wiggled back against his own in protest, almost. But, she enjoyed it. She really did. At this moment, she somewhat regretted not having soft hands. John's hands were really soft. Well, much more soft than her's. Her heart kind of fluttered at this point.

Was this what butterflies felt like?

"I think I'm having a heart attack or something, because my stomach is all," and to demonstrate what she was experiencing, she flapped her free hand like a butterfly would it's wings.

A red tint curled over her cheeks and she sighed, blinking at him.

"I was told to be myself, so I will. And, as myself, I really have to know..." she paused, took a drink of the water that was left in her glass, and swallowed slightly harder than intended.

"Are you against me calling you my boyfriend? Like... I can totally understand if you didn't want to be. I'm some sort of celebrity, I dated that guy or whatever and he was such a dick. I don't even think I'm ready for this, but I kind of am. I kind of want to be. I mean, like," she was just rambling, her hand squeezing his as her chest rose and fell from her rising anxiety levels.

It felt hard to breathe, and she was suffering the restraints of the corset she had on.

"I just... I don't want to experience the things I did before, and this is so so so sudden and I really, really like you," she kept going. She spoke until she lost her breath, or until something else happened.

Whichever happened first was up to the situation.

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5015
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued.

Post by Forceaus September 11th 2013, 12:02 am

The hand holding thing that was going on was quite nice. At least he no longer had it held out for no valid reason. "Huh?" he looked at her curiously as she spoke. "Oh." he said when he got what she was saying all thanks to the hand gesture. That's right, hand gestures work better than words. It works for all occasions. It totally does. And he was kind of feeling the same way.

John listened to her as she spoke. A curious yet kind expression was on his face. His left hand now touching his chin. Tyuki said quite a bit. She pretty much came clean on how she was feeling. It was a lot to take in. It was hard to determine where to start when it came to answering her. "Hmm, well." He had to quickly recall everything she said. Where to even start? Maybe from the beginning and work his way from there? Seemed like a good idea.

"Honestly I'd prefer boyfriend over buttface." he snickered as he said that. "And, I'm okay with it." he continued now sounding more serious and soft spoken. "I mean sure this may seem a bit rushed, but if we're good together then why not? I mean I'm feeling all weird about this too. " His left hand left his chin and was placed on the table as he sat back. "Though if you need time then I'm cool with it. I mean I swear I'm not going to hurt you like that, but if you need to think things through then go ahead. It's up to you." he concluded as he felt that he might soon die of embarrassment.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 11th 2013, 8:35 pm

All of the butterflies in the world had just suddenly appeared in her stomach. She was breathing a bit shakily, and her cheeks were red hot. If that were possible, I guess. Well, actually, it was. It totally was! Because if it weren't, then this wouldn't be happening to begin with!

And then he spoke! He spoke. She was so glad he did. She blinked away part of her embarrassment (again, if that were even possible) and calmed down a bit. She took slower, deeper breaths and when he placed his other hand on the table, she took hold of it, too. She pressed their palms together and then laced her fingers into his. Her hands felt so small compared to his. Small, rough hands. Odd to have, really.

"You would?" she asked, blinking in confusion.

"You are?" she blinked more.

"Oh thank goodness, I knew I wasn't the only one feeling weird..." she gushed, laughing a bit nervously and looking away from his face.

She then looked back and cracked a small smile. He wasn't going to hurt her.

"So... you're admitting to... liking me? Like, sort of, right?" she asked, raising a brow.

The waiter wandered to their table with drinks. She did not let go of John's hand unless he wanted to let go of her's.

"Thanks dude-face," she said to the Waiter, nodding at him before he stepped away.

"I'd like to see where this could go. But! Bliss will make you sign some kind of papers or whatever if you just want me for my money, or something... I doubt that's the case, though. And, I have a lot of baggage. And on top of that, I get stalked all the freaking time by paparazzi and stuff, so like... Are you gonna be okay with that?" she was moving her head with each word, dramatizing her small monologue. She ended it with a raised brow and a small worried half smile on her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 12th 2013, 7:09 pm

It was really hard to tell which one of them was feeling more embarrassed at the moment. Somebody with thermometers should come by and check their temperatures because right now those are probably skyrocketing. The guage would just break in cartoonish fashion. Come to think of it that would be epic to actually see happen.

So, John had come clean on how he was feeling. He said what he felt he needed to say. Did it have any effect? Hopefully it did. It wasn't helping him feel any less awkward though. Then something happened that did help. Tyuki had grabbed his other hand. He didn't even mean for her to grab it. It had just been left there when he readjusted himself in his seat. Though it was that which calmed him down. This was so delightful it actually made him smile.

They really just kept talking back and forth.

"Well, duh and yeah I'm okay with it." he responded back quickly.

"Yeah, I actually think I do kind of like you." Telling her that was the hardest part. He couldn't even look at her as he said it. Not even close.

The waiter came back with their drinks. Wonder what he was thinking seeing this. Was it cute, or something to roll your eyes at? He let go one of her hands to grab his drink.

He was taking a sip as Tyuki started to speak again. Was she trying to talk him out of this? Or herself perhaps. He wasn't even sure what to say at this point. Maybe he could. It was worth a shot. There was nothing to lose really.

It was the only way he could think of to answer her question. John leaned across the table and kissed Tyuki on her lips. "Yeah, I'm okay with it." he then slowly leaned back into his seat. "I'm getting kind of hungry. Hope our food gets here soon. What do you think?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 12th 2013, 11:00 pm

He liked her back!

She was so excited! Her face was plastered with a wide smile, and she couldn't help but stare at him. But, she had to ramble on about her issues, and he took his hand from her's. She took the time to take a sip of her tea. It was actually perfect. They were good at their job. A plus for them.

Setting down her cup, she looked back to him and rubbed her lips together, licking over them again. The motion was absentminded, and very subconscious. She had no idea what John was planning on doing next. But boy was she into it.

When he started to stand, she was thinking he had to pee, so she started to let go of his hand, her  grip slipping. When he leaned over the table, however, she gripped his hand back into her's and held on for the ride. All of the butterflies in her stomach burst into little explosive fireworks, and her chest filled up with happiness. She let her eyes close, and she kissed him back. With her lips molded in his, she lingered until he broke it.

"I'm glad," she said, her grip loosening slightly.

When he sat back down, she relaxed in her chair and her blush slowly started to fade. Something told her she was dreaming, but she was sure it was real. There was no way she could stay asleep with her heart beating this hard and fast.

"Oh god, yes. I am starved. I could eat a whole pizza by my self, I swear."

And it was like on queue, the waiter walked out with a tray and on it was their delicious food. Her mouth almost watered. She swallowed and adjusted herself in her seat and brushed her hair from her face and looked across to John, a smile on her face.

"The chef sends these for free, Miss Gold. And also asks for your autograph," he said, laying out the plates then holding out a clean sheet of paper and a pen.

Tyuki blinked and looked at the paper and pen, then the waiter, then John. She then slid her hands from John's completely so she had them both to write with.

"Who do I make this out to?" she said, clicking the pen anxiously.

"Chef Julie," he said.

Tyuki scribbled out a little note, and it was mainly 'thanks!' for the free food, and how much it meant to her and her boyfriend. She also added her signature and then passed it back to the waiter.

"There ya go!" she said, turning her attention back to John.

"May I also have your autograph, Miss Gold?" he said, offering his order menu.

She chuckled and scribbled it out along with a heart.

"Now, uhm, can you excuse me and my boyfriend?" she said, batting her lashes and stifling an awkward laugh.

The waiter just blushed and nodded then walked off.

"Oh gosh, haha. That guy... So! Do you say grace or something? Cause I'm not really... religious." she said, fiddling with the edge of her napkin.

She wanted to talk about the kiss, but was too starstruck to. She also didn't want to ruin this moment.

-My DeviantArt-
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 13th 2013, 9:35 pm

That may actually have been the most daring thing he had done that night so far. He had to do something to ease all of the tension. Things were really looking like they would just go back and forth without any end in sight. Not so much anymore now, not after what he just did. John had kissed Tyuki. It had seemed to confirm their relationship. He didn't really know where to go from here though. Could they just relax now that things had been settled? John certainly hoped so. This whole night was so tense.

So, what now? The food finally arrived at least. It was something. Maybe things would be easier with something to eat available. He still felt really weirded out and stuff. Just not ready for all of this. He sighed as the food was placed on the table. He tickled Tyuki's hand a bit as he opened the napkin to grab the silverware. Probably should have checked these earlier to make sure they were clean. John was about to start eating when he heard the waiter asking for autographs. "Oh. Wow." he thought. This might take awhile. He didn't want to start eating without her and so he started looking through his phone just to have something to do in the meantime.

The waiter did say the food was free. That was rather nice and all. Yay, free food. Hopefully the poor girl wouldn't have to be signing autographs for everybody in this place. That could take forever, and he was already hungry with absolutely nothing on his phone worth doing to occupy the time.

John just waited until that was over and tried to stifle a laugh at her last comment to the waiter, but failed entirely. He wound up just continuing on from it. "Yeah, please excuse me and my lovely girlfriend." He said sarcastically to Tyuki after the waiter had left, looking up at her again as he did so. "I don't have any pre meal traditions, but, um." he could barely keep talking as he said this. "I'm kind of hoping...we can.......kiss again because..... that's the only thing....that's.....really made me feel....less awkward so far. Ugh."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 13th 2013, 11:05 pm

She looked to John and made a tiny bit of a worried face. Her brows raised, her lips curled down and open slightly, and her teeth were apart just a tad. The face slowly formed a soft smile and she rolled her eyes.

"Well, obviously it's just so these people won't be jerks and stuff.. We don't have to use labels yet or whatever..." she muttered this just loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh? Okay, good. I don't really do anything but eat! So, let's dig in?" she said, and then he spoke again.

And her cheeks turned a whole new shade of red. He wanted to kiss her again, and only because it made him feel less awkward? Maybe he just really wanted to kiss her.

"I, uh.. Heh. We could do lots of kissing after we eat.. cause I really am starved," she said, but she stood up and shifted her plate around to be basically next to him. She then moved her chair and plopped down into it, her seat basically smashed next to his. This made her wish they had gotten that corner booth that was a half circle. Oh well, though.

There was only two other couples around of them, and they were finishing their meals, so soon they would be alone in the back end of the restaurant. Looking over to him again, she picked up her fork and stabbed it into one of the shrimps. She then popped it into her mouth and chewed as if she had just entered heaven.

"Uugh this is sooo good. So tell me! What's your favorite color?" she asked, stabbing her fork into a mushroom and twirling up some of the fettuccine.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 13th 2013, 11:52 pm

The food had arrived and it was finally time to eat. Now despite being hungry he was finding himself having trouble helping himself to the plate of food before him. This was just a lot to think about it. Oh, what a crazy night this was. John was starting to get a handle on it though. Tyuki was helping a lot. Probably without even realizing it. He was thinking about maybe moving his chair closer to her, but couldn't find the nerve to do so. Used up all of it kissing her.

"Oh. Okay." he said blushing some more when she responded to his little hopeful wish of wanting to kiss her again. "Yeah, after we eat." he wasn't sure if he still wanted to though. John was kind of worried about upsetting her or something and messing this all up. Trying not to do something stupid won't work at all.

He then got started on what was on his plate. These apple-cranberry stuffed pork chops were quite tasty. He was glad he ordered them. As he was digging in he saw Tyuki get up and move her plate and chair around the table and right next to him.

"Um, I'd guess blue maybe. Not sure, though it is one I like. What about you? What's yours?" he asked her back as he nudged her a bit.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2013, 12:02 am

He was so cute! And she was so glad he had accepted those tickets to her concert. It did not even matter to her that the night was so horrid. She was a superhero! And, as such , she would be fine! Not the mention, she was Tyuki Gold! Nothing could harm her career. Bonnie, Kyrie, and Yui were likely going to have some hard times getting back to normal, but Tyuki was fine. She was the girl that was eleven when she lost her parents. That was public news now.

Swallowing her bite of food, she smiled to John and nudged back into him.

"Gosh that's a tough question. I really, really like blue too.. but I think my favorite colors are black and gold. They go so good together," she said, grinning to him over her cup. She then took a drink and sat it back down.

"Okay, okay! So, You like blue! And my hair has blue in it! That's kind of cool, right?" she took another bite and then licked her lips.

"So, where did you grow up?" she asked, blinking at him softly.

She was likely striking a very personal part of his past, but she was curious. She wanted to know him. Not just know a few facts about him.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 14th 2013, 12:44 am

This was going pretty well actually. He was finding just having fun to be working out really good. John really should have seen that coming. That would be a good option wouldn't it? He focused more on just eating and letting things play out as is. They were nice and not in need of any change.

Tyuki answered the question she asked of him with the colors of black and gold. John could believe it. He had personally seen her blend those two colors together. He thought about how she had that other identity of hers as he ate another one of the pork chops. This could get weird because of his own and how he knew about hers and was sure she didn't know herself.

"Yeah. That is just so cool." he said dryly to her comment about her hair. Her hair had some blue in it. That was just so funny. If it was any more blue she'd start to resemble a smurf, or that one woman from that show. What was it called again? It was slipping his mind.

He heard her ask him something personal about him. Before he answered he let loose a somewhat random comment that still pertained perhaps. "You know, every time you lick your lips I keep thinking you're signaling for me to kiss you again. Anyways. I grew up in Kansas. Nice place. Later moved to New York and lived there until it was, remodeled." he ended that quietly. Didn't feel like reliving that day.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 15th 2013, 1:53 am

She sucked in her lower lip, a bit worried by his dry tone. She stuck to her food, and slid her left foot to rub into his right. She wiped her mouth and took another drink of her tea and looked at him with the saddest eyes in the whole universe. She was once a resident of New York City as well. It now stood on it's knees, crumpled in defeat from all the chaos that was unleashed upon it. Sighing, she snapped out of the sorrowful mood and grabbed his face, pulling him into a kiss. This time, it lasted longer. She dropped her fork and it clattered on her plate before settling.

Pulling away, she swallowed, a blush curling her cheeks.

"I use to get dragged around the country, then the world, with my parents. My dad was Paxson Gold, that famous guitar player?" she cleared her throat, the thought of her dad striking a cord.

"But, uh, yeah. Car crash when I was eleven, then I was shipped off to live with my God Parents in New York City. They're wonderful people," sarcasm was laced heavily at the end of her sentence. She loathed her God Parents, and was so glad to be out of their lives.

They wanted her for her money! They barely even liked her. Her god-brothers did, though. They were cool. They were two boys she would always keep in touch with.

Clearing her throat once more, she sipped her drink and hooked her foot around his and let her leg rest against his.

"I think I'd like to go on a real date that isn't just us getting food and blushing all the time, John..." she looked at him through thick lashes, her emerald green irises smoldering.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 15th 2013, 8:23 pm

John was going back and forth between eating his meal and talking to his new girlfriend he supposed. It was unexpected, but he did not mind it at all. Their conversation had gone down the road of their lives so far. His brief account of where he had lived throughout his life had upset her. When he saw this he started to tell her "Oh, I didn't mean to upset you. I just didn't know what else to say." Even mentioning New York City nowadays seemed to cause people to be upset. Mainly the former residents. It was a given. He was starting to think this whole thing was about to take a turn for the worse. Then she kissed him. It made him kind of ecstatic. This might just work out great.

He listened closely as Tyuki started recounting parts of her life. He briefly recalled her mentioning that her father had been a musician and died when she was pretty young from when they first met in that mall up in Boston. Or did she say that while they were in that other place. He couldn't remember it all fully. The story was as sad as ever. Especially the additional details she was informing him of.

When she finished she told him she wanted to do this again. Just less unexpectedly and all. "Yeah, me too. I'd like that." he said as he smiled at her kindly.

John was about to tell Tyuki some more details of his past, but felt like he had told her these things already. He swore he had. Couldn't remember everything from their first meeting at all. So he proceeded to anyways. If he had told her from before then it might cause her to remember.

"My mom actually died when I was only eleven. Don't think I ever really stopped being all sad about it. I think I've told you about this before. I don't know."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 15th 2013, 9:46 pm

Tyuki's hand shifted to grab hold of her fork after breaking their kiss. She poked at her food and at some more of it, keeping her mouth clean, and her attention on John as he spoke. "Ah, no. You didn't upset me or anything. I swear," she said, flashing a soft smile before diving into her past a bit.

She listened to him thoughtfully, and was very glad that he agreed to another date. They had been eating and chattering away for a while now, so it was closer to their plates being empty, and their topics chasing into one another. She noticably became sad when John mentioned his mom dying when he was eleven, too. They had something in common. But, something that was actually heart wrenching. She leaned over and hugged her arms around of him, burying her face into his neck while she twisted in her chair. They really were the only ones in the back room now, save for the lingering waiter.

No one could judge them, or anything. Except, the waiter had out his phone and was snapping pictures. Tyuki was oblivious to this fact, but if John noticed, it would be so cool if he stopped the waiter from being a douchenozzle and uploading the picture online, or selling them to a tabloid.

"You might have told me, but I'm still sorry... So, are you full yet?" she asked while breaking their hug. Her arms stayed curled over his shoulders while she smiled at him, her brows raising expectantly while she took glances at his plate.

Last edited by Chellizard on September 16th 2013, 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 5,229 words so far.)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 16th 2013, 12:30 am

Because he hadn't really ordered that much his plate was nearly empty already. He wasn't even that hungry so it was enough. He was mainly focusing on the conversation anyways. Their conversation was so saddening. Maybe their next date wouldn't be so full of the awkwardness and weirdness and other stuff. Hopefully not right after a fight for their lives.

Their conversation was sad, though rather touching. They were getting along better and getting to know each other. John really didn't like talking about his mom because of how it always caused him to become upset, but he found Tyuki to be a good person to talk to. It was probably the thing he liked most about her. The sad conversation made her put her arms around him in a comforting hug.

John started to pat her back when he noticed the waiter was standing nearby and had his phone out. He glanced over at him and saw that the phone was being pointed in their direction. Tyuki had broken her hug and started talking to him, but he couldn't listen right now. "Hang on." he said as he quickly got up and hurried over to the waiter to grab the phone from him. "Hey, give-" The waiter started to say before John interrupted him "Hey nothing. Don't be taking pictures of people without their permission." he told the waiter off as he deleted the pics. "Get out of here before I complain to the manager." he said rather angry. This little incident had attracted the attention of the other patrons and waiters.

Due to what had just happened some restaurant staff came out to handle things. John was forced to give the waiter his phone back, but thankfully they weren't in any trouble. He went back to his seat and told Tyuki as he sat back down. "I kind of want to get out of here quickly after that. What about you?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 17th 2013, 11:30 pm

Tyuki let go of John, ending the hug, but only because he got up and walked over to the waiter. Furrowing her brows together, Tyuki gasped when she realized what was going on.

"Oh my God, are you kidding me?" she asked, quite loud too.

A few heads turned from the other room with how loud she had spoken. She did not care, though! This waiter was a real sleaze ball. Something told her that the chef was not named Julie, and the food was not free. But now she was not paying at all if they had to. That was plain rude.

As soon as John was back at the table, she took one last drink of her tea, and stood up.

"Let's go. I have leftover chinese food in my fridge if I'm hungry later. This place just went from cool-ville, to sleazy town."

She walked right out the front door and pulled out her phone as she did.

"Gosh, I cannot believe that guy! Can you?" she looked to John and then just started to laugh.

"If he had just asked, I would have let him take a photo. But jeeze," she rolled her eyes and started to dial Nate.

"I'm gonna call for a ride unless you want to take a Taxi to my place... Unless you don't want to come to my place, I mean... We have a spare room, and we could make out?" she looked at him, offering a cheesy grin while she pulled her phone from her ear.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 18th 2013, 12:14 am

After a really stupid incident involving a snooping waiter and his taking secret pictures nonsense, things had gotten really stupid in that supposed fancy restaurant. John had gone back to the table after all that stupid stuff was done with and sat down only to get right back up again. Tyuki wanted to leave after what just happened, and so did he. She stormed right out of the place and he followed her out without even looking at anybody else.

They were now outside after leaving the place without even so much as paying. No chance in that happening. John was wondering what they were going to do now. Was everywhere they go going to have somebody taking pictures of something else stupid? She did warn him about some of the trouble that may result from her celebrity status as a musician, but this was just crazy. "Yeah, it must be annoying dealing with that all the time." he said to her understandingly.

Since he had no idea what to do next he was all for whatever she had in mind. Wait, did she just say they should go back to her place, and suggested them possibly making out. Wow, he could barely think after hearing that. "Yeah, sure." he said impulsively. Some degree of sense made him suggest something as well. "You should probably call for a ride since the taxi driver might try the same thing that waiter did. Also we should go somewhere else instead of standing outside of this restaurant." he told her as he eyed the place half expecting somebody to come running out demanding payment even after that whole ordeal. John started to walk away from it, grabbing Tyuki's free hand in the process to try and lead her away from it.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top