The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_voting_barOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_voting_barOur Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued.

Post by Forceaus September 18th 2013, 12:14 am

After a really stupid incident involving a snooping waiter and his taking secret pictures nonsense, things had gotten really stupid in that supposed fancy restaurant. John had gone back to the table after all that stupid stuff was done with and sat down only to get right back up again. Tyuki wanted to leave after what just happened, and so did he. She stormed right out of the place and he followed her out without even looking at anybody else.

They were now outside after leaving the place without even so much as paying. No chance in that happening. John was wondering what they were going to do now. Was everywhere they go going to have somebody taking pictures of something else stupid? She did warn him about some of the trouble that may result from her celebrity status as a musician, but this was just crazy. "Yeah, it must be annoying dealing with that all the time." he said to her understandingly.

Since he had no idea what to do next he was all for whatever she had in mind. Wait, did she just say they should go back to her place, and suggested them possibly making out. Wow, he could barely think after hearing that. "Yeah, sure." he said impulsively. Some degree of sense made him suggest something as well. "You should probably call for a ride since the taxi driver might try the same thing that waiter did. Also we should go somewhere else instead of standing outside of this restaurant." he told her as he eyed the place half expecting somebody to come running out demanding payment even after that whole ordeal. John started to walk away from it, grabbing Tyuki's free hand in the process to try and lead her away from it.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued.

Post by Chellizard September 18th 2013, 12:26 am

She was dialing Nathaniel, but she chose not to. A taxi had just driven by, so she was sure to find another one. John was insisting they get away from this place before anything else happened. She agreed without skipping a beat.

"I told you so. Didn't I?" she chuckled and laced her grip into his, walking next to him casually. Her boots clicked against the sidewalk, and her gait was happy. She bounced on her heels, and lightly swung their hands as they walked.

"We can get a taxi. Here," she stopped them on the corner, but pulled a hair band from her bag and tied her hair back. She then pulled out a pair of reading glasses she needed from time to time and curtsied.

"Do I look like the same Tyuki Gold now?" she asked, patting the side of her head. She had pulled her hair into a messy bun, hiding the blue tips. The glasses added a reflection of whatever was around of them, and hid her eye color a bit. And, her ears stuck out a bit. And it was way more noticeable now. She liked her odd ears. She felt cute. Pursing her lips, she pulled her left hand to her mouth and attempted to whistle. Failing, she laughed and looked to him.

"Just, wave one down that looks like an old guy is driving. I doubt he'll know who I am." she said, sticking her phone back into her purse and standing next to him patiently waiting for the taxi to be hailed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 18th 2013, 12:57 am

They had left that restaurant without paying. Now the two of them were walking down the street hand in hand. They really were acting just like a couple now. Well they were one so this was fitting.

"Yeah, you told me alright. You don't have to rub it in." he told her as they walked down the street. Yeah Tyuki had warned him, but he had figured that would be the case anyways. It didn't matter to him though. John wasn't going to just break up with her over something like that. She was much too rad to just give up on. Things between them could work out great.

When she told him they should get a taxi he was a bit wary. John did not want to go through another instance of somebody taking secret pictures of some other nonsense. Not so soon after that last thing. He looked at her with concern upon his face as Tyuki pulled out some stuff from her purse and was using it to assemble a makeshift disguise. John looked at her with a mixed expression of amusement and curiousity upon his face.

Now looking at her when she was done donning her disguise he had to admit it was a pretty good one. "No, you look different. Barely even recognizable. This should work." he told her as he put an arm around her and hailed the taxi with his free one. The taxi came to a stop in front of them. John led her to it and opened the back door for her to get in and would get in after her. If she schooched over that is.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 18th 2013, 1:14 am

Tyuki held her hands up and jumped up with a bit of excitement. Her skirt bounced, but the leggings she wore kept her from flashing anything. She twirled around, and nearly lost her glasses. She then got an idea and dug in her bag and pulled out a pair of cat ears. She had an endless bag full of nonsense, it seemed. She wondered if she had her Groucho Marx glasses in there. But, she was not going to dig. She almost stuck the ears on her head, but instead stuck them on John's and then climbed into the Taxi he hailed for them.

"You look adorable!" she said, scooting over to give him room. She would then scoot back closer to him once he was comfortable.

The Taxi driver was an elderly man that looked like he just wanted to get home. Tyuki fished in her purse and found her money wallet. She had an ID wallet and a money wallet. Yes she was one of those people. No she did not have any shame for it. Grinning to John for a moment, she gave the driver the address to her apartment instead of her hotel room. The other girls would be flying back to Japan tomorrow to see their families and take a month off from touring. That would be a good thing. It gave Tyuki time to relax and have some fun.

The Taxi drove them, quite quickly, across a few streets and pulled up to a decent apartment complex. Tyuki paid the man, and even gave him a tip for his troubles; her autograph. She had no idea if he knew who Tyuki Gold was, but maybe he would know. He accepted it, but had no words. He was just really tired.

As soon as she was on the stoop, she fished for the building key, and stepped in, pulling John in, too. Before she walked to the elevator, she pulled him into a kiss and smiled at him.

"Tonight was so crazy... but in the best way," she said, her eyes flicking between his before stealing another kiss and smashing the elevator button before breaking it.

She dragged him into it as well and took it up to her floor; seven. It was the top floor. The apartments were very large, but the seventh floor had the large 'condo' styled apartments. Which is how there was a spare bedroom for John to use. This condo had four bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, and living room. It was quite impressive, really.

The elevator dinged, indicating they had made it to the top floor. Tyuki was silent the whole ride up, but kept looking at John, her hand in his. Stepping out, she fiddled with her keys until she found the appropriate one and unlocked the door. A voice greeted them.

"Welcome home Tyuki," the voice belonged to the security artificial intelligence that protected the house. Nathaniel had installed it. Hopefully he wasn't here.

"Oh hey there Earl. Mute!" she shouted, and Earl went silent.

"I should probably have said my apartment has a really high class security feature that talks to me. Yeah. Sorry about that. He's friendly, but when he's muted, he usually just takes his weird computer-naps or something. I have no idea, though." She shrugged and walked toward the couch. The room was large, comfortable, and had a decent sized flat screen. A love seat, large couch, and a few spacious chairs made up the living room around of a table. The kitchen was equally large, the dining room stationed in half of the kitchen. There was a bar, a very sleek table with metal chairs and padded seats. The whole place was just really, really nice. Tyuki only lived here when Nathaniel insisted she did. Before that, she rented a small, teeny tiny place that was one fourth the size of this place.

She loved it here.

-My DeviantArt-
Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of this Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued. - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 18th 2013, 7:06 pm

As the two of them walked down the street they were having fun with the disguise options that Tyuki had in her purse. Poking fun at them and the like. They were just being all cute and playful in the meantime while waiting for a cab. When the taxi finally arrived Tyuki was looking kind of ridiculous in her disguise and John himself was wearing cat ears. Still totally cute right? Right?

The cab ride itself was pretty short thankfully. Within minutes they had arrived at the designated destination. It was the apartment complex that Tyuki apparently lived in. The old taxi driver didn't recognize Tyuki at all, nor did he seem to care even when she revealed herself. No more nonsense to deal with.

The newly made couple that they were walked up to the apartment entrance together. Tyuki unlocked and opened the door and pulled him in after her. As soon as they were both inside she embraced him and they kissed once more.

"It was." he said agreeing with her. "All because of you." he told her. John was adoring her right now. The two of them made their way over to the elevator and inside of it to take it up to the seventh floor. She had kissed him again right before they got in the elevator and once the doors were closed he kissed her really quickly.

Once the elevator reached the top floor they got out and she led him to her place. The rooms up here were actually really big. As soon as the door was unlocked a voice could be heard over the intercom. It was a computerized security system that even greeted the homeowner. He did not expect such a thing in an apartment building. Nor did he expect what he saw when first entering the place. John was kind of astounded at the interior. Forget that restaurant, this place was fancy. "Wow, nice place you got here."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 18th 2013, 7:57 pm

She nods and takes off her glasses, setting them on the coffee table. She then peeled out of her shoes and dragged John over to the couch. Before she sat down, she tapped her hand on the coffee table and it illuminated the room, but with another tap, the light got dimmer. Falling onto the couch, she tugged John down with her and grinned, a giggle passing her lips.

"So... about that offer I made..." she said, her back pressed into the corner of the couch with one leg spread out on it, the other hanging off the edge. She had pulled John basically on top of her, and this scene was getting very... pg-thirteen. She was okay with her life being pg-thirteen.

With her hand cupped around of his cheek, she leaned into another kiss and then linked her arm around of his middle. It had been so long since she had kissed someone else. She had kissed a few fans on the cheek, and been kissed on the cheek. But, it just felt so good to feel wanted again, not just for her fame. Not just for her abilities. But for herself. She was going to open up part of her soul, and one day, maybe... give it all to John.

And as soon as things got heated up on the couch at Tyuki's apartment, her room mate walked out. her room mate being Nate. A shirtless Nate wearing nothing but his boxers. He walked by casually, and silently. But, he had to do a double take when he noticed Tyuki was on the couch, with a boy, heavily making out. He stopped and stood with his hands on his hips, looking down at the two.

"Unmute," he commanded.

Tyuki jumped, clutching onto John with a shriek passing her lips.

"Oh my GOD! Stop! Go away," she said, smacking the couch like a child.

"Hello Master Nathaniel. Tyuki made it home, and she brought a boy," Earl commented.

"UGH! Earl! Shut UP! Nathaniel! Go away!" she groaned, rolling her eyes and looking back at him with her arms still around of John. She bet he felt really awkward right now.

"I see that," he said, not even taking the time to address Tyuki completely.

"So, when were you going to tell him you didn't own this place, that you were just staying here, and that you-- wait a minute," Nathaniel cut off and took a longer look at John. He searched his memory and had an ah-ha! moment. He knew this guy. This guy... worked for him, sort of.

"Gosh... Okay. Okay... Yeah, I just stay here or whatever. This is Nathaniel, he's my..."

"I'm her... Uncle," he said, not disclosing his true relation to her. He also looked like he was only twenty-four at most, so it was probably unbelievable.

Nathaniel wondered if John recognized his voice.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 19th 2013, 4:38 pm

John stood there still kind of marveling at Tyuki's apartment. He had not expected her to be living in such a place. He looked at her and smiled a bit as she began to drag him over to the couch. When they reached it he took off his shoes and slid them under the table so that they would be out of the way. She then caused the lights in the room to dim and he instantly knew what she had planned.

He wasn't sure he was quite ready for this just yet, but wasn't exactly given any time to prepare anyways. It was quite the temptation and he just could not say no to her. The relationship may have just started, but they got along so well it did not even matter. He leaned into her until he was gently laying on top of her and the two of them started to kiss passionately upon that couch. Of all of the things he would have been majorly shocked to know would happen before tonight, this was probably, no, definitely the biggest.

This was a tender moment despite its appearance as something generally more discreet and the like. Said moment was then interrupted however. Unbeknownst to the both of them, somebody else had walked in out it and put a stop to it all. After hearing the voice speak, John sat up in a slight state of shock. He did not think there would be somebody else in the apartment, and they had just been caught doing something that might not be approved of.

Now looking over at the guy who had walked in rather shamefully, he thought he recognized him. Where had he seen this guy before? As his mind began to search for the information it seeked it was interrupted by the conversation going on. Apparently, Tyuki didn't live here at all. This guy did and she was just a guest. So, this guy is her uncle? He barely looks any older than she does. Wait, now he recognized him. Well, he thought he did. "Isn't that Malus." he thought as he also noticed that this Nathaniel guy was also looking at him curiously. It could be him, though the wings were missing. Everything else about him seemed familiar. If it was him, then he definitely knew who John also was. Oh no, this could get really crazy at any moment. Who knows what might happen next.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 7th 2013, 1:45 pm

Scars were riddling Nathaniel's torso, especially around his rib cage. Many years of tough battles had left those marks upon his porcelain flesh. His mop of ebony hair kissing his brows, and framed his face gently brushing his jawline. His left hand tousled the mop of hair, and he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Tye, you have a room for a reason," he said, slumping his shoulders a bit before walking toward the kitchen. He opened the fridge and glanced through it to grab a cardboard carton of milk. He popped it open and started to drink it.

"I can totally understand if you want to leave, John..." she trailed off, her hands slumping into her lap while her head hung slightly.

A fit of laughter came from the kitchen after Nathaniel put the milk carton back in it's rightful place.

"I cannot believe how small this world really is," he quieted down and sighed, looking back toward Tyuki and John.

"What?" she asked, raising a brow. Nate knew something, she could tell.

"Oh, nothing. I've got things to do, so I'll be back later," he said, stepping back to his room. The door closed after him, leaving the two teens in the livingroom together.

The awkwardness settled back in.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 7th 2013, 4:39 pm

This had to be the most awkward night in history. It was certainly that for him. It all started with a concert. A concert that came under attack. John had gone into his hero mode in order to stop the two responsible and protect the people that were in danger. After that he and Tyuki hung out and then started being a couple. Now as they had been enjoying being in a relationship with each, things get interrupted by somebody whom he was sure he worked with when doing things as his other self, and he was related to her as well. Wow, just wow. This is crazy.

John sat on the couch, looking down at the floor beneath him, in that apartment not knowing what to do next. For one he didn't want to leave Tyuki with how he could tell she was feeling right now. On the other hand he was probably going to be in trouble with Knightwatch if this Nate guy was indeed Malus.

She told him he could leave if he wanted to. "Okay." was all he could say, but he did not move. He wouldn't feel right if he just got up and left like this. He only looked up when he heard Nate laughing from the kitchen. Just what was so funny? Then he said something that as good as confirmed his suspicions. John had to agree with him there. It was a small world sometimes. He just watched Nate wide-eyed as he went back into his room. Now what?

John stood up as if he were about to leave. Instead he grabbed both of Tyuki's hand in his own and pulled her up into an embrace and kissed her once more. "You okay?"

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 17th 2013, 3:56 am

Tyuki stared at her lap, sitting in silence while Nate muttered things, and then shut his door after himself. The two teenagers were alone now, and the awkward feelings were coming back. At least, for a few moments. She could swear that he was going to run away, and she half hoped he would. It would save him a lot of grief. The other half of her was screaming internally; begging for him to stay with every fiber in her body.

She felt his weight shift off of the couch as he stood up. This forced her heart to stop for a moment. She paled, and then his hands curled into hers. He guided her to her feet, and pulled her into an embrace. Sinking into his touch was easier than she thought. This felt... so right. Why had it taken so long to find someone that made her feel so much safer? So much like herself? So... alive?

She felt color rush back to her cheeks, and a smile steal her lips. She accepted the kiss and sighed, leaning her face into his neck. She kissed him once there and then pulled her head back to look at his eyes.

"I wouldn't have been if you had left... I'm glad you stayed..." she said, glancing back to the couch. She then glanced to her room and slipped her hand into his.

"This night is going to stay PG-thirteen... okay?" she turned off the overhead lamp, left the door wide open, and turned on a bedside lamp that had a dim setting. She then laid down on her bed, pulled over the throw blanket and patted the other side.

"I think it's time we just sleep, okay?" she said, yawning with eyes heavy.

Tomorrow would be another day. But the start of something amazing. Tyuki fell asleep almost instantly.

A shadow cast in the door frame. Nathaniel stood, completely dressed from head to toe, his mask in his hand, and a fresh clove sigaret between his lips. He held onto a zippo and fliddled with the lid.

"You know what this means, don't you, John?" he asked, cerulean hues bright; menacing.

Nathaniel waited for an answer and then lit his clove while turning to take a few steps from the door.

"If you hurt her, I may have to hurt you."

"Master Nathaniel is not kidding, Young Master John," said EARL a bit flatly.

"Things are going to be awkward when Tyuki is initiated into Knightwatch... I hope you can handle that," he said, scratching under his chin at the stubble.

His wings spread behind of him, and the doors to the balcony were opened by EARL.

"Stay golden," and he stepped out, the doors closing behind of him.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 18th 2013, 12:19 am

Maybe he should have just left, but he couldn't. It would have been the easy thing to do, but not the right thing. That was his girlfriend. John couldn't just leave her. He was also going to need to get used to thinking of her as such. She seemed okay, now anyways. That was good. They had gotten past that. Maybe things would get easier for them. He held her hands tight in his to comfort her as he thought about what to say. Nothing really came to mind other than further asking her if she were alright. Didn't seem all that helpful. It would be redundant since she had already said she was okay.

John sighed in relief. "I'm just making sure you're okay." he told her as his grasp loosened. Perhaps it was time to go. He could leave in good spirits. It wasn't looking that way though. As he prepared to leave he was instead brought over to her bedroom. Wait, what is she thinking? Oh no, it was way too soon for this. "Okay. What?" PG-13. Now he was clueless. She led him to her bed, and then fell asleep. "I guess I'm supposed to stay here tonight." he thought. He didn't really feel like it. He kind of wanted to go home, but now he definitely couldn't. Could he?

He sat there on the bed next to the sleeping Tyuki, deep in thought. Yeah, he wasn't going to be able to sleep. Not any time soon. John may be tired, but not enough to sleep through what was on his mind.

Nate now stood in the doorway. John looked up back at him curiously, wondering what he wanted. Nate asked him if he knew what this mean't. Truthfully, he thought it could mean a lot of things. He had no idea which this guy may have been referring to. He then said something John had been expecting to here. The whole "Hurt her and I'll hurt you" warning. Yeah, he figured that would be coming. "I hear you." he responded.

So, she was joining Knightwatch. He could believe it. "Now what?" should he tell her that he was Forcewave? Could he? He had a hard time talking about it with people who already knew about his powers and identity. He might not even have it in him to say anything. He groaned in frustration. It was over an hour later when he too, fell asleep.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top