The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_vote_lcapE. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_voting_barE. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_vote_lcapE. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_voting_barE. Vexus Weapons 2.0 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

E. Vexus Weapons 2.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 Empty E. Vexus Weapons 2.0

Post by Elena Vexus August 29th 2013, 2:31 am

Name: Exo-Suit

Abilities: This suit developed by Vexus has the capabilities of increasing any and all of her physical abilities. Since the armor bonds with Vexus, she can temporarily dissipate into Technomatter and remain untouched for a short amount of time (When points are shifted with at least 2ABI. CoolDown=1xDuration. 2 Post Cap). Her power can be transferred at very short notice allowing her to rapidly adapt to changing situations. She may increase her strength, speed, fighting abilities with impulses sent from the suit to her muscles. She has fused the Technomatter into the suit making it a highly durable material, also allowing Vexus to enhance her own durability levels. In addition to the physical increases, it also has different vision sensors like her previous body originally had. It can scan for life signs, increased hearing, increased vision range with distance and from all other angles, ultraviolet and infrared vision settings.(When points are shifted with at least 2ABI). As a normal function on the suit it can detect incoming objects and alert Vexus, even if they are outside her normal plane of vision. There is also a propulsion system on the suit allowing her to fly. She may also control the suit remotely without her being inside of it.
The suit itself has six fingers on each hand, it slightly helps with dexterity, grip and some balancing maneuvers. The main purpose however is that each arm can split in half for four(4) total arms with three fingers on each. Vexus' arms do not actually split, her hands are not located inside of the hands of the suit, they are just before in the wrists. When conjoined or separated the arms can fire off while remaining connected to the suit through a high durability rope.
(Four points to be distributed over Str, Dur, Abi, Spd, and Fs in any combination once per post for a maximum of five posts, with a five post cool down time.)

Description: Most of her suit is composed of Technomatter, all other materials had been stolen from higher end high tech facilities in order to fit her construction needs. The suit is condensed and contained on four parts of Vexus' Body. The Tattoo on her chest, bracelets on either wrists and her shoes. The suit it best powered while her Celestial Eye is active. The armor can be activated and deactivated at will and takes only a couple of seconds to completely cover Vexus. If needed she can partially activate the suit only utilizing one arm or just the mask. She mostly uses this armor as a disguise in case she needs to run any personal 'errands'. Since 'Elena Vexus' is dead to the world, she intends to keep her robotic identity a secret and mostly work in the shadows with this techo-suit.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Grid when being remotely controlled.
INT/Occ:0
Strength:5
Speed:5
Durability:6
Fighting Skills:6
Flight:2

INT Allocation: 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Bx3 (Big Bang Bomb)

Abilities: A small cylindrical canister is released from the unfolding canon on the right arm of the Exo-Suit. The highly explosive chemicals and elements within this bomb can cause massive amounts of destruction in a very small amount of time. Because of the energies contained within the weapons, after it is fired it will float to is designated target and then detonate on contact or by Vexus' command. There are two parts to the explosion, first a smaller spherical blast which gives off no sound. It absorbs all the surrounding sound in a given area before collapsing in on itself which releases the second part of the explosion and the most dangerous which is the shockwave. It can expand and level an area as large as a city block. The shockwave however is more destructive on the horizontal axis rather than the vertical due to way the wave is released going out in a ring like shape. These are manufactured within the arm of the suit, mostly composted of Technomatter, so there isn't a limit to how many she can produce. There is no way for Vexus to properly guard herself against the explosion except for avoiding it completely.

Description: Vexus cannot use this weapon unless at least the right arm attachment of the Exo-suit is active. This bomb can be planted areas and set off at later times. Since they are composed mostly of Technomatter it makes them nearly impossible to diffuse by normal means. Generally tampering with the bomb will cause Vexus to be notified, or it simply going off.

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Explosion: Bx3 Blast

INT Allocation: 10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: M.Tech Defense Discs

Abilities: There are seven yellow plates/discs in total on the Exo-Suit. One on her left shoulder, one on either hip, ankle, and both sides of her face mask. Upon activation they create a field around Vexus' person which shields her from most attacks. She will still experience the force of an attack which would cause her to be thrown back or in any other direction, she would just not sustain any damage. (Cool Down=2xDuration)

Description: This is another attribute which is exclusive to the Exo-Suit and can only be used when the armor is 100% active.

Appearance: *See Below

INT Allocation: 9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Technorganic Matter Fusion Cannon

Abilities: A special blend of Vexus' Technomatter is produced within the right arm cannon of the exo-suit. This Technomatter has extreme properties which can take over animate objects and place them under Vexus' control with distinct mechanical like parts along their body which form after they are struck with the Technorganic Matter. It can also animate inanimate objects such as surrounding rocks, plants and even water. After the Matter has run its course through the subjects body it will normally double and in some cases triple in size. Speed, strength, reflexes, durability, and most all other physical stats are increased exponentially however their intelligence suffers greatly becoming mindless tools of Vexus. Others can be 'infected' by the Technorganic matter by being bit, scratched, stung etc. and it entering the blood stream. 

Description: Elena can only sustain control of anything being manipulated by her Technomatter for as long as her Celestial Eye is active. The infected individuals can return to normal if Vexus extracts the material, or her eye is deactivated which will cause the matter to dissolve releasing it's hold on whatever it had been controlling; otherwise killing them would be the only way to properly stop them. They are mindless beings driven by Vexus' inputs but do often turn on their master. Elena can only control a maximum of 2 of these creatures at any given time. In order to utilize this weapon she must at least have the right arm of her Exo-Suit active.
(NPCs, Animals, characters with permission)
Grid for infected objects:
INT/OCC:0    (Variation for Flying)
STR:8          STR:7
SPD:7          SPD:8
DUR:8          DUR:7
ABI:--           ABI:--
FS:4             FS:4
FL:--             FL:2

Appearance:
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 9
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mx3 (Miniature M.Tech Missiles)

Abilities: A Maximum of 10 Miniature Missiles can be fired at once after locking onto a target or targets. The missiles are the fingers of the Exo-Suit which are instantly replenished after being fired, however for them to regain their explosive properties takes some time.
(1-3 fired, 1post cool down. 4-7, 2 post cool down 8-10, 3 post cool down)

Description: Vexus can activate either arms of the Exo-Suit if she wishes to utilize these weapons.

Appearance: *See Below.

INT Allocation: 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Twin Concentrated M.Tech Guns

Abilities: Two more simple laser based weapons. She can dial up and down the intensity of the beams  as well as fire them in long streams or short bursts. These are located in a leg compartment on either side of the Exo-Suit. They can be used to cut through almost any material by using a smaller beam or blast through objects by using the higher power blasts.

Descriptions: These can only be used when the Suit is 100% active. Sometimes Vexus does remove one of the guns to keep on her person in case she needs to defend herself without using her true abilities.

Appearance: *See below

Name: M.Tech Electro-Whip

Abilities: A yellow whip-like extension which trails off the back of her head piece that Vexus has full control of. It can extend to great lengths and channel lethal amounts of electricity through it in order to stun or kill opponents after ensnaring them. This tail of sorts cannot launch the electricity, it must transfer it through contact. This material also acts as a conductor which can store extreme amounts of electrical energy and release it or channel it through the rest of the suit into the ground to prevent damage to Vexus herself.

Description:Vexus can utilize this weapon without 100% activation of her Exo-Suit, however the power of the whip becomes only about the level of a average tazer which does not do much damage to the average meta if any at all. She would also be unable to channel any excess energy through the suit which can cause substantial damage to her considering her current human form.

Appearance: See Below*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Micro-M.Tech Drones.

Abilities: These are small surveillance devices which at first glance appear to be bugs about the size of mosquitoes. They can be planted on someone as a tracking device, they can relay a live video and/or vocal feed or previously recorded data after it may have been destroyed. They also carry a small amount of Technorganic Matter with them and can inject them into unsuspecting victims. The dose that they carry is not enough to cause a transformation or for Vexus to take control. One injection would maybe make the average individual a little sick, however any immune system would be flush the matter out before it had a chance to multiply. However multiple injections can cause illness and mental disruptions in animals and humans. All the drones have a self-destruct mechanism which simply causes them to be reduced to dust, leaving no traces.

Description: These robo-insects can be released in swarms of hundreds and sometimes thousands. They are manufactured and released in and from the back portion of Elena's Exo-Suit. She can only utilize the spying capabilities of the drones when at least the face mask portion of her armor active.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mx4 (M.Tech Micro Medical Machines)

Abilities: These are microscopic machines composed mostly of Technomatter and are injected into Vexus' blood stream. They are programmed to keep all irregularities out of her system and repair any and all damage that she has received. Their template is set to human so they can be used to heal anything human. Since their master design is Vexus, they can convert blood type, reconstruct and reshape bones of other individuals in order to fit Elena. If there are no 'spare parts' then these nanites can only repair injuries that the human body would normally be able to fix by rapidly accelerating the natural healing process. Wounds such as cuts, broken bones, blood loss, concussions, bruises etc. can be healed fairly quickly. Lost limbs cannot be reconstructed, but can be healed over until a replacement is found. Internal organs can be healed over time, except for the brain. However if damage is too great then a replacement will need to be found in order to properly heal the organ.

Description: These can only be used when her Exo-Suit is 100% active as the armor is nearly fused to her body which is how the Mx4 gets injected into her blood stream. The nanites can be used to heal other humans. Once again these can only be utilized while her Celestial Eye is active. If it is deactivated then the Mx4 will dissipate into the blood stream.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Int Allocation: 7
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All weapons are located on or in the Exo-Suit
Spoiler:

Last edited by Elena Vexus on October 29th 2013, 2:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 Empty Re: E. Vexus Weapons 2.0

Post by Forceaus August 29th 2013, 10:01 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 22nd 2013, 9:48 pm

Was unapproved and is now reapproved with edits.

E. Vexus Weapons 2.0 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 28th 2013, 9:58 pm

Unapproved, your stat booster needs to have a duration.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus October 29th 2013, 2:26 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top