The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_vote_lcapVexus Weapons 4.25 I_voting_barVexus Weapons 4.25 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vexus Weapons 4.25 I_vote_lcapVexus Weapons 4.25 I_voting_barVexus Weapons 4.25 I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vexus Weapons 4.25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vexus Weapons 4.25 Empty Vexus Weapons 4.25

Post by Elena Vexus January 2nd 2015, 9:34 pm

Name: Utopia

Abilities: This is a small piece of technology that Vexus had installed in herself which forces a lapse in control of the Technomatter. Because of this, the Celestial Eye runs at maximum for a short period of time creating vast amounts of the Matter, much more than Elena would be capable of on her own. Because of the lack of control over the Material it will devour and convert anything it touches almost immediately. The Technomatter can recognize the energy signature of the Celestial Eye, but if Vexus is not careful the Matter will destroy her body while leaving the eye in tact. The activation of this chip will result in a total change of terrain in the immediate area spanning about one city block. While Vexus does not have control over how much is created or what is converted, she can influence the direction that the masses of Technomatter travel.

Description: This is a small biologically integrated microchip. Vexus can activate it at any time with little to no warning. (One Post Duration, Five Post Cool Down)

INT Allocation: 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Exxon & Valdez

Abilities: Exxon is a massive, four legged mechanical dragon. Due to its size and weight, it cannot move very quickly but can take a very heavy amount of damage before reverting back into the energy orb form. Despite the size and weight of the robotic creation, it can still achieve and maintain flight for extended periods of time. Exxon is also capable of firing a powerful pink electrical energy beams from its mouth than can vary in size and intensity.

Valdez is a large mechanical dragon with a humanoid form allowing it to walk on two legs. Valdez is significantly smaller than Exxon and when both are summoned together they work in collaboration. This creation is stronger and faster than its counterpart but cannot take as much punishment. As a substitute for using pink energy Valdez can create weapons to use at his disposal ranging from swords to rocket launchers, all of which still have the same appearance theme as both of the dragons. Just like Exxon, Valdez can also achieve and maintain fight for extended periods of time.

Description: Exxon and Valdez are two mechanical creations put together by Vexus. They have preinstalled programming and start out as just two softball sized balls for pink energy. Elena then adds in a large amount of Technomatter which then reacts with the energy and comes to life They operate under Vexus' commands but do have some cognitive ability of their own. Once they sustain a certain amount of damage, they lose their Technomatter forms and return back to the pink orbs of energy. However before they are defeated Vexus can activate a self-destruct mechanism which will cause them to erupt in a large and powerful explosion. (One use per topic.)
Exxon
Spoiler:
Valdez
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 9

Name: Destruction Edition 3.25

Abilities: Vexus simply "feeds" these orbs any form of energy and when she detonates them they will eradicate or absorb whatever energy had been sampled. The blast radius and absorption radius is 300 feet. If Elena decides to have the energy eliminated then almost everything within the range of the blast will be removed or reduced to much as possible. In the case that the energy is absorbed it can be stored and then detonated later but this explosion only covers a 100 foot radius

Description: These are about the size of a softball. They float and move around to Vexus' command and must be given the sample of what they are to remove before they are activated.
(Orbs cannot completely absorb/destroy any form of energy at a stat higher than 8. It can be weakened, or dampened but not completely removed. Three uses per topic, two post cool down.)
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 8

Name: Absolute Suicide

Abilities: In the event that a large portion of Elena Vexus' body is removed from her person the blood in that piece chemically reacts with the large amount of oxygen that it has been exposed to and soon after detonates in a powerful blast. If she loses a limb, a chunk of her body is blown off, a major organ is removed, etc., then the separated piece will combust in a concussive explosion.

Description: Her blood has been genetically programmed to explode under very specific circumstances, 1) When a large quantity of blood, tissue, muscle, and/or bone has been exposed to the open air. 2) When the blood is no longer moving in a rhythmic pace. And 3) when the nerves in the removed piece stop receiving impulses from the brain. Only when these three things happen will a piece of her body explode.

INT Allocation: 8

Name: Extreme Suicide

Abilities: In the event of Vexus' blood pressure and/or heart rate dropping below a certain level, her body's healing processed has been biologically programmed to accelerate at an exponential rate. She has also incorporated other natural anesthetics to help the process along smoothly. There have also been a great deal of enhancements that she has made to her own body that now allow her body to reconstruct bones, major organs, and even parts of her brain. *In the event that Vexus is killed via heart damage, decapitation, or brain damage this ability will still come into effect. It will take more time for her body to properly and fully repair any heart and/or brain damage and the advanced healing processes can only happen when her head is attached to her body. If her head had been removed for an extensive period of time then the parts of the body that may have been affected by necrosis would be unable to heal on their own.
(*Mostly character mechanic, Vexus cannot recover from being killed

Description: Healing is not a function that is directly controlled by the brain, though through multiple experiments and bodily alteration she managed to increase her body's healing capabilities but only under certain conditions. If her heart rate goes below/above a certain point and/or if her blood pressure reaches critically low/high levels these edited healing factors will take effect. (1 Post duration, After 2 uses are depleted, 5 post cool down)

INT Allocation: 7

Name: Phantasm's Dream

Abilities: This gun has the special properties that allow it to hit anyone or anything that might be rendered intangible. It uses the same technology that Vexus had created that allows her to hide in various sub-dimension. When the gun is fired its 'Phantasm Bullets" travel through the different and available sub-spaces to hit someone/something that may be residing there currently. This gun is incapable of causing harm to those who achieve intangibility though other methods besides utilizing sub-dimension or sub-spaces. If this gun is fired off while on a tangible plane of existence it cannot cause lethal damage to others on the same plane, however if it is fired off while in a different dimension it is possible for it to strike someone in a tangible dimension.

Description: The "Phantasm Bullets" are created in-house eliminating the need to carry magazines. However Vexus only gets six(6) shots before the gun needs to be recharged. (Three post cool down after 6 shots are exhausted)
Spoiler:

Name: Destruction Edition 4.25

Abilities: Vexus simply "feeds" these orbs any form of tangible matter and when she detonates them they will eradicate whatever had been sampled. The blast radius radius is 250 feet and almost everything within the range of the blast will be removed or reduced as much as possible. Anything else in the blast radius that is not the same as the material given to the orbs will not be effected in anyway. This form of matter erasing only works on inanimate objects (unless otherwise stated for plot reasons).

Description: These are about the size of a softball. They float and move around to Vexus' command and must be given the sample of what they are to remove before they are activated.
(Orbs cannot completely destroy any form of tangible matter at a stat higher than 7. It can be weakened, or dampened but not completely removed. Three uses per topic, two post cool down.)
Spoiler:

Name: Nuclear Rainbow

Abilities: This bracelet can transport Vexus to a sub-dimension making her temporarily intangible. While this is in effect she cannot be harmed by anything in the other dimension, but in turn she cannot affect things in the other dimension as well. She is still perfectly visible, but can simply pass through walls and any other solid object.

Description: The bracelet also comes in various different shapes, sizes and colors just so that she can appropriately match her outfits. (After a charge is used there is a 1 post cool down. After all 3 charges are used there is a 5 post cool down)
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 6

Name: Folie à Deux

Abilities: This is a hallucinogenic drug that Vexus has engineered. Its original form is a light weight blue powder, but can also be made into a liquid, capsules or a gas. When this drug enters the body, it very quickly causes the affected to see two of everything. This makes it extremely difficult to differentiate between what is real and what is a hallucination. Unfortunately due to the human body's natural ability to build up immunity against certain things, this drug can only be used once per person. Generally she slightly changes the composition of the hallucinogenic so that it can effect the same people at a later date. (Can only be used once on each topic participant, per topic)

Description: Vexus keeps the blue powder and its other variations in a tiny coin purse. When in powder form the drug must enter the body through the nose mouth or eyes. In the capsule/pill form it must be ingested and in liquid form as long as it touches exposed skin it can be absorbed into the body and induce hallucinations. Elena only carries a finite amount of this drug with her, so she does have to use it sparingly. (4 uses, 1-3 post duration depending on how much of the drug enters the body.)
Spoiler:

Name: 9th Ring of Hell

Abilities: Upon activation the ring sends out a shockwave in all directions (About a 50ft radius) that freezes/extinguishes everything it touches. The structural integrity of most solids would be compromised making them easier to shatter. Only the wearer of the ring will be unaffected by the freezing shockwave due to them being at the epicenter of the attack
(Three uses before a 5 post cool down, materials at a level higher than the ring will only be dampened by the shockwave)

Description: This ring was stolen from an ancient, Satanic cult. It was said to have belonged to one of the many wives of the devil himself. One of the women managed to escape with the ring, and that individual had become the founder of this Satanic Cult. All this had transpired tens of thousands of years before Vexus was even born, but the energy stored with the the ruby was definitely on a mythological scale. Using it, she managed to create a fairly powerful supplementary weapon. To activate she only needs a little bit of her Technomatter to apply pressure to the stone.
Spoiler:

Name: 11th Ring of Hell

Abilities: Upon activation the ring sends out a shockwave in all directions(About a 50ft radius) that will melt/burn everything it touches. The structural integrity of most solids will be compromised making them easier to bend, manipulate, or break. Only the wearer of the ring will be unaffected by the heated shockwave due to them being at the epicenter of the attack.
(Three uses before a 5 post cool down, materials at a level higher than the ring will only be dampened by the shockwave)

Description: This ring is based off another one in her collection called the 9th ring of hell. Where that one had been created tens of thousands of years ago by an acclaimed mythical entity, Vexus reverse engineered the power source to create her own version of it. Her ring has an opposite effect and she was required to use a large diamond and chemically enhanced due to the energy needed to be released. All other materials she tried to use failed and broke apart. To activate she only needs a little bit of her Technomatter to apply pressure to the stone.
Spoiler:

Name: Oblivion

Abilities: This necklace that Vexus has engineered, with the help of her Celestial Eye, allows her to break down her physical form and instantly transport herself. Elena only needs to look at a specific area, the exact longitude and latitude coordinates are determined and then relayed to the teleportation device. Her body is then converted into Technomatter and instantaneously moved to the previously determined coordinates. This item has her genetic template saved so that in the event of Vexus being damaged mid-teleport the device can compensate for some of the damage so that she reappears completely intact.
(600 Foot range during combat. Otherwise can be used to travel long distances.)
Description: This necklace is composed of an impressive blend of metals and diamond. The amount of energy used to perform a successful teleportation would destroy nearly any other material. In the center of the necklace lies a very large diamond which acts as a sort of transformer for the energy to pass through. The way that it is cut allows the energy to move through it quickly an efficiently without being dampened. This large blue diamond is rumored to be the cursed Hope Diamond that would have bee stolen when it was being placed into its new setting. However it is still on display at the Smithsonian, a true investigation has yet to take place.
(One post cool down between uses, after three charges have ben exhausted a five post cool down is required.)
Spoiler:

INT Allocation: 5

Name: Guillotine Shot

Abilities: There are two setting to this gun for Vexus to choose from. The first is magnetic repulsion. When a bullet is fired from the gun and makes contact with something else, the bullet will begin to exert an extremely powerful magnetic force that will repel metals up to 250 feet. The second setting is magnetic attraction. After a bullet is fired and makes contact, it will have a very powerful magnetic force at will attract metals from up to 250 feet away.

Description: The gun itself has been modified to withstand the more dense bullets that it fires. The bullets are standard revolver bullets only much more dense. They still travel at the same speed but have more puncturing power due to their weight. It is still for the most part just a regular gun and can only hold six shots, after they are all fired the gun needs to cool down
(Magnetic force lasts for 1 post per bullet. Four post cool down after six shots are fired)
Spoiler:

Name: Oxygen Agent

Abilities: Vexus has bio-engineered her lungs to be capable of holding an extreme amount of oxygen. After inhaling she can release a very powerful gust of wind that can vary in concentration and intensity.

Description: Her lungs are capable of expanding much further than the typical human allowing her to hold much more oxygen. In addition to being a defensive and offensive ability, the obvious is also possible allowing her to hold her breath for very long periods of time.
(Three Uses followed by a Five post cool down.)

Name: Hydrogen Agent

Abilities: Vexus has bio-engineered her body to produce hydrogen. This form is heavier than normal Hydrogen and is not flammable until it is exposed to oxygen and/or nitrogen. She can release the gas in a stream or cloud from her mouth which is generally invisible to the naked eye.

Description: Elena had discovered a way to make her body naturally produce hydrogen. She has developed a special organ for it positioned on the opposite side of the heart. Vexus designed it so that the hydrogen production would be involuntary, but releasing it is a voluntary muscle action. It is keep sealed off completely from the lungs so that it does not combine with any air while it is still inside of her body.
(Three uses followed by a Five post cool down)

Name: Fire Agent

Abilities: Via Bio-Engineering, Vexus has created a super hot acid like saliva. It can easily burn through metals and other solid objects. If it comes into contact with or gets too close to a flammable substance it can set fire to it due to its extreme heat.

Description: Elena has created a separate gland in her mouth located under her tongue by her salivary glands. The liquid is created and kept in a small pouch adjacent to the gland. This piece of flesh has been specifically designed to hold the acidic liquid comfortably and also to release it. The production of this acid is involuntary, but firing it out is voluntary and is done so through an opening under her tongue. Releasing the liquid can be done in short spurts or a long stream.
(Three uses followed by a Five post cool down)

Name: La Bourse

Abilities: This small purse uses the same technology as her wrist band that allows her to temporarily slip into a sub dimension. This purse has constant access to the sub dimension allowing her to store large amounts of items without worrying about the weight. Only restrictions being that it must be able to fit in the opening of the purse.

Description:  This is a simple over the should purse where the strap can also be removed to make it a fashionable clutch. Vexus will generally always be carrying this with her due to the amount of weapons and other items she keeps in it.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 4

Name: Autopsy

Abilities: These glasses allow Vexus to see in a variety of different spectrums, an increased range, UVA/UVB protection, and better sight in generally obscured situations. X-Ray, Ultra-Violet and Infrared. The's can also search for and detect life forms, scan for any sort of bodily anomalies in herself or others, and these also have the capabilities of detecting malware or other viruses in technology

Description: These are simple Prada glasses with specially modified lenses.
Spoiler:

Name: The Beginning

Abilities: The purpose of these minions is to take the brunt of damage that may be headed towards Vexus. She can either control them herself and throw them in the way of an attack or they will do it on their own. They are mindless creatures that do not have emotion and will do as they are told without question.

Description: These eight little minions operate off of the same pink electrical power source that her much larger creations use, however their orbs are only about the size of a golf ball. Vexus need only combine the energy with her Technomatter and the little beasts come to life. They move mostly to her mental command but can be somewhat competent on their own. (After all 8 drones have been destroyed, 5 post cool down)
Spoiler:

Name: The Middle

Abilities: The purpose of these creatures is to catch and restrain a fleeing enemy. Of the group of four summons, these are the muscle. They are not strong individually but as a group they can overcome most.

Description: These eight little minions operate off of the same pink electrical power source that her much larger creations use, however their orbs are only about the size of a golf ball. Vexus need only combine the energy with her Technomatter and the little beasts come to life. They move mostly to her mental command but can be somewhat competent on their own. (After all 8 drones have been destroyed, 5 post cool down)
Spoiler:

Name: The End

Abilities: These orbs are tasked with causing concussive damage. They can be detonated remotely by Vexus, when they reach a certain point of damage, or on their own accord if their certain goals have been met.

Spoiler:

Name: Non-Subjective

Abilities: These drones act as Vexus' surveillance cameras. They will spread out to either predetermined spots or whatever location they would deem most effective for Vexus. Everything that they see can be selectively picked out by Elena or all viewed simultaneously for a sort of omniscient point of view.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Elena Vexus on January 13th 2015, 12:06 am; edited 6 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Vexus Weapons 4.25 Empty Re: Vexus Weapons 4.25

Post by Elena Vexus January 5th 2015, 1:05 am

-bump-
All done, FINALLY Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 7th 2015, 8:17 pm

The nuclear rainbow can only do either the invisibility or intangibility with only one INT allocation in it.

Do the destruction editions work on other characters?

The explosions have ranges that are too big for anyone to dodge.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus January 8th 2015, 7:23 pm

Nuclear Rainbow i reducted to just intangibility

The Destruction Edition for energy can work on other characters' energy if its not currently being manipulated by them. The one for solids can be used on other characters with their permission, but I changed it so that it would only normally effect inanimate objects.

And I reduced blast radius of the Destruction Editions. For the blasts that remove energy or matter I left higher since they do not effect other characters. As for the explosion radius for the one releasing energy that can damage other character, I brought down to 100ft.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 10th 2015, 10:17 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top