The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Shade base I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Shade base I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shade base I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shade base I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Shade base I_vote_lcapShade base I_voting_barShade base I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shade base

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shade base Empty Shade base

Post by Alpha January 5th 2013, 1:56 am

Base Name: Réimse na Scáthanna [Realm of the Shadows]

Purpose: A place where the members of Shade can find solace when not on assignments.

Location: Near New Orleans,Louisiana in the ruins of an amusement park called Merlin's Kingdom

Apperance:Shade base Nara+Dreamland[/center]

Sub sections

The haunted Mansion[Elena's quarters]: One of the largest attractions within the amusement park, it once was an attraction that was meant to scare those that went into it but now it serves as the home to the Empress of Shade, Elena Marie. The spooky interior has been remodeled to appear more inviting than it once was. Everything has a touch of Elena's personal taste down to the last bit,including an extravagant meeting room when Shade members are to be given assignments. Its interior may be unaffected but the interior is far different than it once was. It is surrounded by a dense grove of trees that were recently planted and forced to grow,adding an ominous feel to the building.

Spoiler:

The House of Horrors [Daji's quarters]: A very forbidding place on the outside,the interior is another story entirly. This is a place where Daji's victims taste true horror,and where the oriental princess of Shade relaxes when she isn't pursuing more sadistic goals. The place is separated into three greater areas as well as a few minor ones. There are her bed chambers which is where she sleeps and has her “fun”, the cage room where her various pets are located and then finally the many halls ways which within their own right take up over half the compound themselves. The rest are small closets that used to hold janitorial supplies.

Spoiler:

The hall of mirrors [Xeleks domain]: Once a simple attraction the hall was re-purposed for the Doctors twisted experiments with his equipment as well as anything else that he would require. Like everyone other building this one was unaltered externally but internally was changed to suit its occupants desire.

Spoiler:

Theater[domain of the lord of Shadows/Cain]: A rundown theater that once houses fantastic shows that entertained people of all ages is now a den for a deadly creature of the night. Cain the Lord of Shadows chose to make this his home as well as the home of his pets,the creatures of the dark that follow his lead. The floor that lead to the stage is now just a floor of deadly spikes with only a thin board that leads up to the safety of the stage though many should be wary of the walk to the stage. A throne has been erected for Cain as well as bed chambers fit to his tastes and whatever else suits him.

Spoiler:

Freak show[Coronel Liffy]:

What was once the show fort he bizzare now belongs to the self proclaimed immortal Coronel Liffy where he lives now.

Candy stand [Volt]: A stand that once sold candy but now is re purposed to suit the psychotic speedsters whims, as well as is constantly stocked with his choice snacks as well as other things.

The power room: A small room build under the Haunted house that houses rare treasures that Elena deems too dangerous to be allowed to anyone else,as well as where she hides the keys when they are found. There is also a power generator than produces an illusion that covers the park as well as produces a large amount of power to keep the Shade members happy without a pesky electrical bill that could be tracked. There is also a specialized water treatment system all run by magic that runs through the amusement park that is powered by one of the two keys within this room. [The generators will be added to the Shade item app along with the gear.]

Transporter: A small room with a singular glowing pad within the center that runs off a complex matrix of ley line energy and energy from the keys gathered thus far. It can transport the members anywhere as long as it is a partially open area,meaning they cannot be teleported into a building or deep underground without a receptacle to receive the person that is coming through. At the most the aperture can transport up to six people without any major hitches but anymore would cause some damage to one of the people being transported. The location of this room is in the back of the haunted house and only accessed for important missions of Shade that has to be done without anyone being noticed leaving the illusion cloaking the park.

History: The amusement park was once a thriving business but it fell into hard times and with that it closed. In its corpse something began to thrive only a year after its closing and that thing was the group known as Shade. The place was scheduled for demolition and as such Elena took advantage of that,buying the property outright under the alias of the Thames family head and began to work upon it with little trouble from any prying eyes that would mess with it. With few disturbances and even fewer actually renovations,the place was made perfect for their habitation. With two of the keys retrieved,Elena managed to put their power to work until she could retrieve all seven and begin her plan. All of the basics required for human life are dealt with personally by Elena or produced through artificial means.

Wealth: 5

Last edited by Elena Marie on May 7th 2013, 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shade base CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Shade base Empty Re: Shade base

Post by Forceaus January 5th 2013, 4:55 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top