The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_vote_lcapThe City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_voting_barThe City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_vote_lcapThe City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_voting_barThe City of Dreams...or not(invite only) I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The City of Dreams...or not(invite only)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) Empty The City of Dreams...or not(invite only)

Post by The Phantom December 6th 2012, 11:15 pm

Ah, Philadelphia the city of dreams, okay so maybe not. BUT it was fairing a heck of a lot better than New York was right about now which meant more money. More money sadly meant more people and more people mean more traffic. Maximum Wayne laughed as he looked down at the poor chaps who were stuck in rush hour traffic, just four years ago he too would be rushing to get through traffic as fast as he could and not be late for a game. But, of course that was then this was now and in the now...he could fly. That's right Maximum Wayne, 'retired' enforcer for the Philadelphia Flyers had wings and could fly with them too. Pretty damn fast as well, he was speeding over downtown Philly at about 400 miles per hour, give or take and that wasn't even as fast as he could go. He loved it, absolutely loved the thrill of feeling the wind rush through his hair and across his bare chest, only stopped by the two armor plates he has for shoulder protectors.

Now unlike most people in Philly he wasn't moving about thing to get home from work, no quite the opposite he was flying around looking for some idiot criminal to mess up. Yea, he was a super hero, now he'd admit not the best super hero ever but he could take a bunch, deliver one, and be outa there pretty damn quickly. Which in all his experience as a part time boxer and 'fighter' in the NHL he had learned was pretty effective. You hit the guy hard enough, fast enough, and in the right spot he'd go down, you just had to protect the vitals. Today though seemed to be a slow day; a very slow day. There wasn't even a cat stuck in a tree he could swoop in to save things were nice and quiet... Or so he thought, when did they ever stay quiet in this world?

It always seemed just as he was about to call it in or go stop and get a Philly Cheese Steak some numb nut had to go mess it up and do something stupid. This time it didn't even seem to be a super, just some average bank robbers. Shrugging he flew down and landed on the ground in front of their car. When they rammed into him, he cracked his neck and grinned at them through the glass of their now broken escape vehicle. "So youse guys wana do this the easy way or the fun way." He asked as they scrambled out of the back of the van, one grabbing a gun and shooting it at him, the bullet left a dent but simply bounced off his skin, leaving him to whistle. "Alright, the fun way." Today might have just got interesting

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) Empty Re: The City of Dreams...or not(invite only)

Post by Millenia Murcielago December 7th 2012, 10:40 pm

A top a building in the ever so charming city of Philadelphia, a small phenomenon was ocuring. The air and space around a tiny area twisted and bent until it split itself open slowly widening revealing a grey background of twisting shades. Emerging was a woman known as Millenia Murcielago. New York had been devastated and noticed the population relocating to this 'lovely' area.
"Yeah, sorry I was in a tunnel. But could you repeat that?" said Millenia to her friend on the other line. Trying to keep a call connected through an interdimensional portal was some feat, so good for the cell phone companies for getting that far. A friend of hers had moved out here and invited her for a quick drink, so Millenia snapped her fingers and there she was saying hello to the smogy town of Philly.
"Alrighty, text me the address. I'll see you then!" she said with a fake tone of excitement. She rolled her eyes as she clicked end. Trying to keep up with a normal lifestyle proved to be rather obnoxious. After all the recent supernatural fun, regular stuff was so blah. She walked to the edge of the building she was standing on and looked around for the street she was supposed to meet her friend in a few hours but didn't see anything. She had a horrific sense of direction and figured she might as well ask someone. Millenia snapped her fingers and another portal tore open. This on ended up in an ally way next to a bank, she didn't need people seeing her jumping in and out of portals, Attention she did not want and jazz like that. She wore a business suit, with a black pencil skirt, black blazer, pumps, black leggings. Very sort of professional look. Maye even over dressed for the meeting with her friend. She might stop back home and grab a change of clothes or something. It was a few hours away, she had time to run back to New York.
Stepping from the ally she looked around for someone that might be able to tell her at least the general direction of where to go. Millenia had a quick thought to just use her phone to tell her where to go, but it was fun meeting new people. Though maybe she thought too soon, from the bank she had decided to appear net to some common day thieves busted out. Millenia rolled her eyes and figured it was better than nothing. However before she could go anything some other big broad guy decided to make a thing of it first. SHe didn't know how good the super population was around here so she may have to step in. A passerby had a rather nice hat with a large brim, so she tipped it off their head and onto hers adjusting it to cover most of her face. Being new in the town she didn't need anyone seeing her as it was. Still didn't like the attention. There was a crowd gathering around the action, but that soon scattered as the men grabbed guns out of the back of their van, but they seemed to have no effect on this other hero on the scene. Millenia crossed her arms and leaned against a building deciding to watch the little conflict unfold, even taking a couple pictures on her phone. These little bad-guy run ins where always cute and entertaining to her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

The City of Dreams...or not(invite only) Empty Re: The City of Dreams...or not(invite only)

Post by Forceaus December 9th 2012, 6:08 pm

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.Home to some rather major events in this nation's history.This is where the Declaration of Independence was signed and put into motion.Many events had occured in this city in its existence.Some of the recent ones were not of the kind that should not be happening.Months ago New York city had been laid waste to by the actions of metahumans.Since then they had been seen in other parts of the country.One such place where several of them had been spotted out and about and of course up to no good was this very city.The city of brotherly love had been welcoming quite a few newcomers in recent months.By the looks of things this city was slowly becoming the next New York what with metahumans running all about doing as they pleased with no regards to others simply because they just so happened to possess their abilities.Such were not gifts that made one anymore special that anybody else, and they especially should not be used recklessly.It would only lead to chaos.Something that did not need to happen again.Such events should not happen anywhere else ever again.It was for that reason that Agent Ruptor of Dominus was here.

Pierre Guesta as he was really known as for it was his real name was calmly watching the streets below from his hotel room.He was dressed in full business attire and business is what he was on.Somebody needed to make an attempt to halt these recent developments after all.A sting operation was planned.So he was having to leave this hotel room to be on scene for it.

For years metahuman activity had been studied.File upon file had been made and read through.Since so many had relocated to this city then this was the place for this plan.A local bank would be recieving a major shipment that would become far easier to find out about than it should be.The shipment was of course a lure.A few agents would be undercover in the bank awaiting a strike on the place.Pierre was now arriving at the location of his stakeout position.After awhile something occured there, but not what they were hoping for.The bank was being robbed but by normal humans it seemed rather than any metas they were targeting.This was rather disappointing to witness.Even the best laid plans of mice and men fail and this one seemed to have done so as well.

A disappointed Pierre was just giving the order for the agents to take action and arrest the robbers when he saw something that halted him.Somebody else had stepped in to interfere in the robbery attempts.It was a metahuman.Well then this plan didn't fail after all.It just didn't go exactly as planned."Prepare to take action.We'll let the meta fight the robbers and take down whomever emerges."

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom December 9th 2012, 10:27 pm

Maxi loved the fun way, it meant he got to fly and it meant he got to hit things. Hitting things reminded him of his career in the NHL, and that always brought a smile to the Philadelphia Flyer's face. Cracking his neck and with a roll of his shoulders he took off, up into the air raising about twenty feet before swooping in and grabbing two of the robbers while the others tried shooting bullets at him. He laughed as they hit is skin or wings and simply bounced off him. "You all aren't really that smart are yea?"He grinned swinging in just low enough to drop the two he was holding in his hands on the ground in front of a police car. They'd have a broken bone or two afterwards but nothing too serious, they were lucky he was just having fun.

Waving at the cop as he went by he flew up to the other four bank robbers landing on the ground his wings spread out to their full 20' wingspan, give of take a few inches. "Now, how about you go walk over to the cops over there or ill fly you there? Its youse guys' choice buta remember your guns don't hurt me." He said folding his wings back down looking at his wrist as if reading the time in his watch that didn't exist. When the four instead took off running he sighed shaking his head. 'They never learn, do they?' he thought to himself taking off at full speed, which on land was only really about 200 miles an hour but it was still fast.

So, he easily caught up with them, picked 'em up by their shirts, two in one hand and two in the other and at a leisurely pace flew them back to the cops. "I believe these four are in your custody now and all that good stuff. Just don't let them back out for a bit." He grinned at the cop before walking off right into a crowed of interviewers. Okay, so he liked to soak up attention sometimes, but could you blame him? He had a crappy life as a kid, barely made it into the NHL and then kicked out because be was too ruff, for hockey? Oh, not only that but his parents, only family he had, was killed when he was ten; so sure his life wasn't terrible but it helped everyone in a whole when people recognized him for the good he was trying to do.

The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago December 13th 2012, 12:38 am

Millenia giggled a little bit as the chaos continued. The little human robbers really could not do much of anything against this hero here. He was fast, he could fly, and did not seem like he could get hurt by much if anything at all. Though the differences between them became very apparent very quickly. After subduing the criminals, there was a mob of paparazzi swarming the area flashing cameras and taking video. Insects they were, pathetic asking all of their questions and expressing their interest. She hated that kind of attention and this man was just soaking up the lime light. It did not seem to occur to him that there were people that were out to get them, they were not liked by everyone and even with their abilities it was not guaranteed they would be able to defeat everyone who opposed their existence.
Millenia tilted her hat down a little more and began to walk away to avoid the paparazzi. Then she had a a little bit of an idea. She turned around and pointed slightly at the exulted hero.
Percutiet. She whispered, encasing the man in a dull red light completely paralyzing him for a few moments. Millenia chuckled again and began walking away, as she increased the distance between them her magical hold on him faded until it was no more. She turned a corner down the street, but peeked back around to see his reaction and potential complete embarrassment in front of the media masses. Millenia normally didn't do little immature things like this but when they were so pompous it was almost if they were asking for it. Leaning against the wall and looking over her shoulder she waited for the scene to unfold.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 17th 2012, 4:24 pm

The sting operation that was made to lure out any dangerous metahumans had not worked but still it yielded results.A metahuman emerged to combat the gangsters who had attempted to rob the bank.Agent Ruptor ordered his unit into their respective positions.Seeing the wings that the man possessed he sent a couple of agents to the rooftops of nearby building in order to prevent the guy from simply flying away.The situation at hand wasn't the best but he was ready for it.

"Get to the rooftops quickly.He's probably more used to flying than running.If we prevent him from doing so then capturing him will be easy.Signal for the nearby cops to sound off their alarms.See if we can get some of these reporters out of the way." He ordered to the agents as they prepared to take action.Pierre had no clue who this particular individual was.Neither his appearance nor his powers were not registering anything on their databanks.Though there were a few with flight powers via wings this one was not one of them.They were dealing with an unknown metahuman.It mattered not though since he still had to be tooken in.

Police sirens started ringing in the distance as the vehicles approached.Reporters turned their attention away from the winged one to see where they were coming from but did not move away from him.Seems they'd need to try something else."Have the police come in and tell him he needs to come in for questioning concerning what just happened.See if we can't get him to the police station and take him out there." He told his agents and said plan was put into action.

The police cars were coming into view as something strange happened.A red light was suddenly surrounding the flyer.It didn't last very long however.As the police were pulling up to the scene and getting out of their vehicles it faded away."Now what was that light?" he was thinking.Even the flyer seemed confused by it.The officers were now scattering the crowd with the false accusation of his criminal history.Everything was now set.It was time to take action.The police were infoming the flyer that he needed to come in for questioning.
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom December 17th 2012, 11:52 pm

Maximum had been enjoying his spotlight, talking to the press about how he planned to clean up the streets of Philly and all that good stuff when a red legit flashed over his body, completely paralyzing him. It happened so quickly that at first he wasn't even sure what was going on. That was until he saw a Chinese lady off in the distance stop at a corner and look right at him. It had to be her who had done it, he just knew if; okay so maybe he didn't exactly know one hundred percent that it was her but who else could it be? When she seemed to finally be out of range the red light flashes away and he squeezed his hands, blinking, and knew he had control over his own body once again. He went to move to 'investigate' when a couple cops got in his way.

They were apparently wanting to talk to him about something boring and copish, which would totally have to wait until after he chased after this mysterious Chinese lady of course. "Yea uh-huh police station, reports, got it, I'll be down there later tell Bill I said hey." He muttered taking off into the air before any sort of arguments could be made and zoomed off after the mysterious girl he assumed was the reason he got all zapped by red light. When he finally caught up to her, which wasn't that hard honestly at the speeds he could move, he floated down in front of her. "I saw that, the look you have when the red light flashed over me... It was you wasn't it?" He asked her not knowing just how right he really was.
((Sorry it's short))

The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago December 18th 2012, 4:22 pm

To her surprise, this man had caught her performing her spell and decided to go after her to find out what she was doing. She tried to make a run for it, but with his speed she was quickly caught. He began speaking to her but she looked down to the ground pulling the hat over her face to hide her identity. He asked if it was her that cast the red light over him, but she did not pay much attention as she noticed that none of the reporters or paparazzi had followed him at all. She assumed that the police must have scattered them, as they were the ones coming around the corner asking for the man to come in for some questioning. If he was the hero that he looked to be, shouldn't the city know him by now? Or at least accept the help. Millenia felt like something was slightly off, she could not quite put her finger on it but it wasn't something she wanted to stick around and see the end of it. Plus, she didn't need to get in the way of this law that was always roaming the cities and what not. She did however figure it best to try and warn this man.
"Something is wrong here, I suggest you leave while you can." she said simply before activating her intangibility spell and walking straight through the building wall that was to her left.
Once inside she began making her way to another exit to try and avoid as much of the public she could, luckily no one but that flying man saw her walk through the wall. But on a second thought, she might not have been completely hidden from sight from the cops. Whatever the case she was pretty confident that she would be able to sneak through the crowds and get to where she was supposed to be.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 18th 2012, 8:17 pm

Pierre Guesta was listening in on the conversation between the flying metahuman and the police officers that were being sent in via the communicators they had been given.The plan only half worked.The reporters and others were all being evacuated away from the area and even though the individual had agreed to go along with it he had not done so immediately.Instead he took off flying.Seeing this Agent Ruptor immediately called in the agents he had sent to the rooftops."He's airborne.Are you in position?" he asked hastily of them."Negative sir." came in from both of them.He was fearing that the meta might have been lying about visiting the police station later and was simply escaping and their primary method of preventing such a thing was not in place as of yet.Luckily he didn't fly away.Instead he simply flew a short distance before landing down the street.

Pierre tracked his flight pattern and watched closely as he landed next to a woman who had tried to run for it but could not get away.His agents were now ready to move in upon his command."Steady now.We don't need to endanger any civilians.That's not how we operate." he informed the agents.They were all awaiting an opening.Pierre kept watch until suddenly the woman walked right through the wall of a building.Seeing this Agent Ruptor made an order."Have the officers keep the flyer in place.I'm going to come out and meet with him.Agents move into that building without him noticing and find that woman." he ordered out and they were executed.Moments later Ruptor was walking down the street towards the flyer.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom December 20th 2012, 5:21 pm

Max looked down at the woman with a raised eyebrow when she simply stood there saying nothing. "Uh hello, I asked you a question lady; you gona answer me or not? It's usually a good thing when you answer someone's question." He said seriously dumb founded as to why she wouldn't reply, it was a simple yes or no question, either she was the one who made the fancy glowing red light or she wasn't. When she finally opened her mouth to reply to him it wasn't at all what he had been expecting her to say. She was warning him, something bad was going to happen, he needed to get out of there? Him, in trouble? Did this lady not know who he was?

Before he could ask her what she meant and whether or not she was threatening her the girl walked through a fricken wall! Like just poof and gone, as if she was some sort of ghost and he was the only idiot who could see her. Now, he had heard of a lot of crazy things involving people and powers but walking through walls was not something he believed. So, of course he was left standing there all alone with this big confused look on his face, blinking his eyes and tapping the wall in random places with his fist. If one didn't know any better they'd think he was perhaps drunk, high, or something else of that sort. When he honestly wasn't, well he didn't think he was and he was pretty sure there was a lady in front of him earlier who walked through a wall.

It wasn't too long before someone came up to him, an older looking man in a suit. Meaning he was probably someone important, and someone who Max should be respectful towards. But being respectful to others was certainly not one of Maximum Wayne's strong suits. "Hey mister, did you see that?" He asked hopefully, "come on, tell me you saw that lady just walk through a wall. That ain't normal is it?" Okay, normal sure not the best word to use when he himself was obviously not normal but wings were a hell of a lot more common than someone walking through walls!

The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago December 20th 2012, 11:48 pm

Millenia was moving casually through the building when she saw some suspicious men come in the front door. They seemed to be looking for something, or someone. She kept still and just looked busy for a moment on her cell phone until she heard the mean in suits call out "Hey you! Over there!" Her gaze moved up as the men were coming at her. Considering her newly blown cover she ditched her hat and began sprinting towards the nearest wall. Her intangibility was active so she just ran through the wall again, it ended up that it was the same one she had passed through previously and ran into the man she had paralyzed moments earlier. Pushing him out of the way and into someone well dressed and continuing on her run. Millenia slowed to a stop, in the middle of a street, turned around and yelled over to the hero talking to the man in the suit.
"Hey, hero dude. I was the one who did the red light, alright. Now take my advice and punch that guy's lights out. He's what is wrong here."
Millenia walked casually onto the other side of the street to watch and see if he would take her word for it. Since that guy was more of a close range fighter as it appeared he would be much better suited to take out these guys. Her attacks had too broad of a range to use in a populated city, too many innocent people would get hurt. Not to mention unnecessary damages to property. She did have a couple options if push came to shove, as she was sure that this man's little assistants would be after her momentarily. May take them some time if they have to leave the building and dash all the way around. Hopefully their operations were more subtle so a chase in the middle of the day might be out of the question, however on the flip side they could just be terrible people and would go to lengths of just detonating a whole city just to take out two dangerous supers. Millenia just hoped for the latter.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 23rd 2012, 6:01 pm

Pierre approached the flying one all while closely listening in on the transmission of his agents and their pursuit into the building to search for the woman who had entered into it via phasing right through the wall.Pierre himself was going to try and discuss something with his one here in hopes of not having to engage him in more violent methods."Good day sir.Or whatever you would prefer to be called.I did indeed see that woman and saw her walk through that very wall right there." he informed that flying one as he gestured towards the wall.I've seen many like her and yourself.Perhaps I should introduce myself.I am Agent Ruptor and I work for an organization dedicated to working with people like yourself.We know all about your rather courageous efforts that you have committed.I was sent here to find you to discuss the possibility of you joining us.I assure you that you have the option to decline but if you would first please come with me to our base and meet us." as he was conversing with the man something happened that interrupted the proceedings.The woman came back out of the wall just as it was being reported to him.

Mere seconds after coming back out into the street through the wall the woman had pushed the man towards him.Pierre prepared to catch him if need be.A friendly gesture might help his cause.As he did so he quietly whispered an order in code to the agents in the building.They were ordered to wait for a moment for further orders to come.Meanwhile the woman was trying to convince the flyer to attack Pierre himself."I am what's wrong here you say.I have done no wrong here.What is this nonsense you speak of? I was simply trying to speak with this man who has done heroic deeds." he responded to her comment objectively.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Phantom December 23rd 2012, 9:42 pm

“So I’m not going crazy then? She really walked through the wall?! Ha! I knew it!” He grinned cracking his neck and turning to face the wall, only half listening to what the old bald man said. Sure what he was saying sounded pretty cool and all that but obviously they didn’t really know who he was if they thought everything he did was courageous. Sure, everyone in Philly knew who he was and what he did but that was during the day, during the night was when things started to get real. It was during the night when the Flyer sprouted horns; metaphorically speaking of course. Although if he did sprout horns that would still be pretty cool, weirder than growing wings but still pretty cool.

As he turned to punch down the wall and go looking for the wall walker she ran out of the wall once again and ran into him, although it was more like a light tap and he simply blinked watching as she continued off again. Stopping in the middle of the street she called out to him admitting she was the one who made him momentarily paralyzed, and if she could do that she was pretty powerful which also meant if she was scared of this guy she had a pretty good reason. Of course the nice bald man objected to the claims and Maximums scratched his head in confusion not really sure who to believe. He wanted to believe the guy in the suit, he was wearing a fancy suit, but guys in fancy suits didn’t always end up being the most trustworthy plus the girl was scared of him and she was pretty powerful.

But, power didn’t exactly mean she was ‘good’ either, she could be evil and the people could be like some evil meta-human hunters. Suit guy did say something about working with people like him, which could have been what he meant. He worked with the good super humans to stop the bad ones from getting away and all that stuff. He sighed shaking his head, this was all too much for him, he wasn’t an idiot but he was a fighter, he just boxed his way out of problems and afterwards if it turned out he was wrong he was wrong and he apologized for his mistakes. Flapping his wings he took off into the air and flew around both of them, “how am I supposed to know your right miss, you did paralyze me, why you running from this guy. And what exactly is it you do Mr. Suit Man?”

The Phantom
The Syndicate's Six
The Phantom
The Phantom
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago December 26th 2012, 8:02 pm

"I paralyzed you so that you would look foolish in front of the media. It was an immature gesture that I found comical at the time. I meant no harm by it. And I don't need to run from anyone. If I truly wanted to I could wipe this city off the map. But I'm not that kind of person. Millenia walked across the street to where the man in the suit was standing. She had a few questions for him since he was so quick to talk to the flying man
"I assume that the men in the building who were coming after me were sent by you then? And yeah... What do you do 'Mr. Suit Man'?"
Millenia help up a finger, and a small red light appeared on its tip. Following the man in the suit was encased by the same red light that she had used to paralyze the hero earlier with.
"Why don't you tell us a little about your organization then, sir. If it's for heroes like the big guy up there," she said pointing up to her new flying hero friend.
"Why not ask me to join? I'm sure if we're doing hero work I could possibly be of some assistance." she said in a somewhat sarcastic tone.
She crossed her arms and waited for his answers while keeping him paralyzed. She would let him go whenever he decided to tell her what she wanted to hear, or his little cronies decided to come save him. But that would probably ruin his plan of recruitment, unless of course he had a way with words. Millenia then waved over to the guy flying in the sky motioning for him to come land by her to that he could hear what he had to say, and maybe throw a punch or two if things got a little sketchy. Unfortunately with her powers to level this city would not take her most powerful spells, she did not want to have to open up to take out these fancy criminals. But whatever where to happen they would have brought in upon themselves. Even so, there was still the possibility that he was being truthful and he was part of a good organization for heroes and Millenia was just being paranoid. What are the chances of that these days though...?

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 30th 2012, 3:59 pm

Pierre was attempting to properly converse with the flying one and convince him to come along with the trained agent and get him to join Dominus.Pierre was sure that this bold young man would be up to joining such an organization.He was even being honest with him and it seemed to be working.Well mostly.The flying one could not seem to decide as if he were having immense trouble processing the information that was being provided.The woman that had paralyzed him with her power and then walked through the wall in order to get away from him was still focused in on his mind it seems.That same woman had returned to the scene.She was now demanding to know of the things he had mentioned to the young one.How she had heard any of what he had said he know not the reason of.Not like he was left much time to ponder on such an intriguing query.She had reused that paralyzing technique again.This time on Pierre himself.He was finding himself barely able to move as she questioned him.His agents seemed to have notice and were now calling in for a signal to notify them what course of action to take.

This was a tough call to make for the highly trained operative.Being paralyzed such as he was now had made things quite tough to manage.He was being forced to think quickly on this one.Agent Ruptor knew that he simply could not allow the order to fire to pass and thus needed to make a different one.He was sure he could convince the one to join and this other one seemed interested as well but mainly out of defiance.Finally he decided on what to do."I will speak." he told them both."There will be no need for any form of violence at this time.I will answer your questions young lady.I will not answer them however under these exact circumstances.I will say nothing until you have freed me from this whatever you call it that has me unable to even move.We shall talk only under circumstances that are fair to all three of us.Is that understood?" he asked boldly of her and as he waited for her to respond he planned out what he was going to say.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top