The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:49 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_vote_lcapAlone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_voting_barAlone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_vote_lcapAlone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_voting_barAlone in the city of angels [Invite only] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alone in the city of angels [Invite only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] Empty Alone in the city of angels [Invite only]

Post by Alpha December 9th 2015, 3:06 am

The room was silent, save for the soft hum of the television as Ryan laid down on the bed. There was some kind of game show on the television, but it was something that rather quickly lost his attention as soon as it got it. Dressed in a baggy white t-shirt he borrowed from Zeta and a pair of pajama pants, he played around with a rubix cube that Isalia had been playing around with not so long ago. At this point, it was something that kept his mind occupied in those lonely hours. Alpha had been busy a lot lately, more than he would have appreciated really, made getting close to them difficult and that distance was something that had begun to bother him. Having someone else to hang around him was nice, but it was never quite the same really. His mind ran over multiple things that it could do, though for some reason he just wanted to see Alpha for the moment.

Settling the cube softly on the bed, he rolled over until his legs could dangle off the edge of it and softly landed on the floor. Lucas hadn't been around much lately, but he wasn't too bothered by this, well beyond the fact that he did occasionally miss them. Everytime he thought of them, his arms began to sting once again, as if they were being cut by phantom blades. Chewing on his lower lip slightly, he stepped out of the small room and walked down the small hallway until he came to a door. There was a soft light playing along the tinted glass that served as a window almost, though it was a bit too high for him to look through, as well as toot inted anyway. Twisting the knob with a telekinetic hand, the door creaked open to see Alpha hunched over a desk.

Almost obsessively they were flipping through a pile of notes and staring at a screen, while occasionally typing something into the keyboard. As silent as always they slipped into the room, trying to peer over his shoulder to get a better look as to what they were doing. This didn't work so well, so he tried something else which ended up involving him using the table itself as leverage to lift himself up. Why they had a desk that was too high up for him to see was unknown, but he would deal with it anyway. This however did not go as he had planned, as the table began to tip as Alpha finally took notice that Ryan was there but it was too late. Within a matter of seconds everything began to fall to the floor, computer only stopped by telekinetic force.

Ryan found himself falling on his rear, slightly shocked by everything suddenly falling over. Papers were scattered across the floor, some of them landing at his feet as Alpha turned from what he was doing to look at him with this look. Something about it filled him with dread, enough to cause his heart to sink a little. "Ryan....," He said with a rather angry sounding tone. "Wh....I...your room, now!" He snapped at them and without much thought going into it, he sorta scrambled to his feet and was gone. Within a matter of moments he was back in his room. His mind was in a whirl really, just hearing that tone come from the person that he trusted was something that left him confused and hurt more than anything else. Moisture gathered in his eyes, a few droplets falling from them in small streak from the side.

The only thing that went through his mind was getting out of there, though he had no clue where the idea came form. All that he knew was that it sounded like it would work, as scary as it sounded and decided to go for that. There was a window that he could descend from, and changing into better clothing that was pretty important. Next came getting something important, which would help should he need something. A credit card to be exact, which was sadly easy to find since it was Travis' room. Holding the small plastic card within his hand, Ryan made their escape so to speak. Hovering slightly, he landed softly on the grass below dressed in clothing more suited for walking around. This consisted of a pair of blue jeans, a comfy long sleeve shirt and a jacket over that. Pulling the hood up over his head, he walked off without really looking back while wiping his head.

"What...do I do now." He muttered to himself, chewing on his lower lip nervously. Now on the lamb so to speak, he buried his hands into his pockets while mentally debating what to do. He was on his own now, and the feeling was not so liberating. So he decided to scope out a pizza place, somewhere that he could get something exceptionally unhealthy. Eventually he found himself a pizza joint, and it smelled rather greasy. He found himself waiting in line until he could order himself something. It ended up being stuffed crust pepperoni pizza, or rather a few slices before he walked out again into the city, not quite realizing that a person his age shouldn't be walking around at night alone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alone in the city of angels [Invite only] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top