The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
How yall doin'? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How yall doin'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How yall doin'? Empty How yall doin'?

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 9th 2012, 7:25 pm

Hello, hello all! My name's Scarlette if we're going by forum standards. And I will not even BEGIN to tell you how many SITES I've had to sift through just to find a DECENT site. And then I found you guys! Made my day complete Very Happy

I have a few questions, but I'll get to that later ^^ I'd like you all to know me just a bit better. I was AMAZED at how huge this community is. And I'm really hoping I understand it enough to become involved! I've RPed as cats, wolves, horses, humans, dragons, fairies, and . . . anything else really. XD But recently, I've rekindled my love for superheroes, or more importantly, SUPER HEROINES. Girl powa ♥

I'm a VERY giggly, joking person, and witty in my own way I guess--To each their own ^^ I LOVE meeting new people and I'm very eager to talk to you all! In all my previous roleplays, they've NEVER had so many people...and in the current one I'm in, it's been running for three years with only ME and noe other person (who is like . . . my best friend on the internet EVER. XD) It's so interesting in my opinion to HAVE so many users, and so many different styles of writing, thinking, and most imporantly, CHARACTERS!

It's exciting to me to get the chance to find out everyones individual roleplay styles, personality, and their characters. MY characters tend to be VERY developped (as I've had these charries for several YEARS and keep developping them) and I hope you all enjoy getting to know me and my charries as much as I enjoy meeting you all ^_^

I'm LOVE a good laugh, I love heavy metal, rock and roll, and soul music. I'm a Broadway kid at heart and a performer through and through--SO, that being said, I can be a bit of a handful sometimes . . . Also, if you all EVER need help with lpot making, I'd gladly help! I've got a devious mind and I'm ALWAYS game for thinking of convuluted ways to either harm, save, and/or torture characters. XD

Hope I get a chance to talk to yall eventually~! This site looks PHONOMENAL!

Now for my questions if yall don't mind :

1) Are your roleplays firmly PLOTS or do the characters have. . . like little goofy moments, or bonding, or even ROMANCE at all?  

2) I've seen much about 'joining groups, and I think I maybe skinned over that when reading the rules. . . .But what is that about? Is joining a group the equivalent of, say, joining some sort of force or team? And how would I do that?

3) I'm sure this is allowed, but Im simply curious and don't wanna get in trouble: ARE charries allowed to have relationships with fellow team members?

4) Would you say that this site is welcoming or quite difficault for newbies? I've been to SEVERAL sites where, even though I HAVE tons of roleplay experiance, they excluded me because I was the 'new girl'. I understand having close groups of friends. . . but blocking the new people out has always bothered me :L

5) Would any of you be my friend? Kitty Face

Lol, so that's a bit of me in a nutshell, I guess ^_^ Well, now I'm off to start typing my charrie application XD Wish me luck~! <3

Last edited by ScarletteGoddess on June 18th 2020, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2012-02-09

Back to top Go down

How yall doin'? Empty Re: How yall doin'?

Post by Super Cutie February 9th 2012, 7:50 pm

I'll start with the questions and then get to the welcoming.

1.) That is entirely dependent on what kind of RP you wanna do. Some players, like me, do nothing but fun cool threads and some others do very srs plot ones. Like I said, dependent on the players.

2.) Yep! You'll have to talk to the person running the group to find out just what you need to do to join. Typically joining groups is done IC, but it doesnt always have to be.

3.) Of course.

4.) It's turrible. We're all complete jerks, but feel free to hang around, if you can stand us.

5.) If I could make friends, I'm sure we would get along great.

So yeah.
Welcome to SHRP. If you have anymore questions about anything at all, just hop on the c-box and any @ or even regular member will help you out.

Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How yall doin'? Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 9th 2012, 7:59 pm

CorgiRinne wrote:4.) It's turrible. We're all complete jerks, but feel free to hang around, if you can stand us.

Shush, don't go scaring people away. She would find that out on her own.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 9th 2012, 8:06 pm

O_e Erm, I'm a bit scared now . . . XD Nice to meet you two, nonetheless!

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
How yall doin'? Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 9th 2012, 8:07 pm

Go on the chatbox so you can get to know us.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird February 9th 2012, 8:07 pm

Scarlettequeen wrote:O_e Erm, I'm a bit scared now . . . XD Nice to meet you two, nonetheless!

Hop on the Chatbox, it's a much easier way to.....well...chat.

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Last edited by Mockingbird on February 9th 2012, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha February 9th 2012, 8:08 pm

Don't worry Scarlette, we all are great people. Well most of us,anyway hope you enjoy the site.

How yall doin'? CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 8:08 pm

Yeah, we're all just dicks. But welcome to the site, hope you have fun here!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 9th 2012, 8:11 pm

Hop on inside of the C-Box, and get to know us better, than you will find out wether or not we're dicks.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 9th 2012, 8:20 pm

EndZoner wrote:Hop on inside of the C-Box, and get to know us better, than you will find out wether or not we're dicks.
*Unzips pants, glances, pulls them back up*

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm a dick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EndZoner February 9th 2012, 8:25 pm

Zaboo wrote:
EndZoner wrote:Hop on inside of the C-Box, and get to know us better, than you will find out wether or not we're dicks.
*Unzips pants, glances, pulls them back up*

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm a dick.

Yes you are Zaboo.
EndZoner
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 185
Job : It's a secret
Humor : Kill an artist, you'll be saving ten thousand innocent trees.
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger February 9th 2012, 9:38 pm

xD anyway Welcome to the site, hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us have. Ignore them we aren't all vicious or vile creatures...sometimes; and to answer your question about the relationships between characters it is alowed if both rpers agree.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
How yall doin'? TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard February 10th 2012, 4:30 am

(: Pleasure to have you, Gabby! I'm Paine or UE. My irl name is Rochelle, but I go by Chelle. Chelle is also the name of one of my charries, so it's whatever. <3

(: We need some more women on this place! :] So, welcome here and I'd like to RP with you soon. <3

-My DeviantArt-
How yall doin'? JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletteGoddess February 10th 2012, 7:45 pm

Hello! My middle name's Gabriel after tha archangel and I prefer to be called Gabby, but my real name's Athena ^^ Nice to know there's other gals in the roleplay fandom ♥

Spoiler:

~Essmerelda~
How yall doin'? Tumblr_m7lt9k7NEJ1r827vgo1_400

7 feet and 200 pounds of pure woman.
ScarletteGoddess
ScarletteGoddess
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top