The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Once Upon a Time - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 I_voting_barOnce Upon a Time - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Once Upon a Time

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Once Upon a Time

Post by Nate6595 April 2nd 2022, 12:02 pm

Now through the door, seemingly having indeed duped the monsters above...at least for moment, Maggie let out a relieved sigh. That had been the only real sign that maybe, just maybe, she wasn't as calm and collected as she acted. As she looked around the room, she only held a cocky confidence in her gaze, as if nothing in the world could go wrong. She had to keep herself in that mindset, imagine things going well and then they would, don't stress out, and just think. She had learned those lessons ages ago and was going to keep to them as long as she could.

Before she could fully appraise the room and judge what to do next, she turned her gaze to Penny, giving her a coy smile and a smug shrug of the shoulders. "I'm not that calm, honestly. Just thinking things through is all. What could I solve if I panicked?" She shook her head, letting her shoulders fall from the shrug, "Not much, honestly." She tapped the side of her head, "Just breath and keep moving, and if anything goes wrong, you roll with it until you're out." She spoke as if these were all the simple truths of the world, repeating lessons that had been hard pressed into her.

The sudden bang and growl uttered a similar reaction from Quinn, although with her several feathers rose up around her and were poised to strike. As soon as she settled, though, the feathers returned to the wings at her back. Now, her eyes more deftly inspected the room, trying to find any sign of any further exit. She didn't like the idea of spending more time than she had to in the room where they kept all of their beasts...monsters too feral to enjoy drinks up above. In the same beat, she also didn't like the idea of keeping these guys caged up.

It was then, an idea sprang into mind, but she'd save that for later.

Her gaze was back on Penny, to which she gave another shrug. "No clue, I don't know anything about magic really. I know it exists, more or less, some of the things I have stolen before have been at least. I just steal 'em though, don't really study or do anything with them." She spoke, still seeming all very casual in that. As she spoke, a feather from her wing broke off and moved to the door they entered from, moving to the lock and beginning to fiddle around in it. After a few moments there would a SNAPing sound as something inside broke. "And they won't be able to get through that door easily now."

She patted Penny on the back and then started down the row of cages, keeping in the middle and making sure there was a distance between her and the beasts. "That said, I don't think we should shoot for the backdoor. I think we, if anything, should just stroll through the front door. At least, with a little help." She offered, now turning and walking backward so she could meet Penny's gaze.

Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof May 22nd 2022, 2:19 pm

Not calm? Not Calm? Penny didn't believe her for one bloody second. "Just breathe. Keep moving. Breathe and move. Breathe and move." The young woman did however, take her advice. The two didn't however have to travel far to find the rest of their fellow companions.

Companions was perhaps too strong a word. Fellow imprisoned? Fellow trapped? Fellow fighters. Yes that... Worked. Several cages lined this more open hall, some were empty, but many had their prisoners of all shapes and sizes, much like the lot upstairs. But unlike them, who were drinking and taking merry from the ones down here, she could see the bloodied and the scarred, the frightened and the hatred. The rational and the feral. The feral certainly center stage as Penny followed the bird woman's footsteps to avoid a nasty gash as what appeared to be a werewolf attempted to claw out a chunk of her arm.

"What do you me- Oh. Oooooh." Penny looked to the werewolf, spittle and teeth, turned on her heel and was face to face with a small elvish boy, his youthful look betrayed by the cold eyes and scarred muscles. The centaur, the kobold, the... Huh. That was a goblin.

"Right. Loving this idea. Question. How many of these guys won't just tear each other apart? No offense big guy." Penny clapped her hands together, nodding in the general direction of the big bad wolf. She imagined some of these people would love to get out, but even then, half of them would probably prefer to run then fight. And those that did fight might not even give the two woman any chance to formulate any kind of plan.

Not that walking out the front door with a little help was much a plan... "But it is the only plan we have. Okay. Save the werewolf for last and run as fast as we can?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nate6595 May 29th 2022, 3:54 pm

Maggie smirked to herself as she heard her companion psych herself up, taking some very good advice if she did say so herself. But beyond that advice, Maggie left her to her own devices, allowing her to try and get over whatever it was she was going through. She didn't feel as though she had to either, the woman had a bloody sword, she could probably handle anything that would be thrown at her.

Probably.

That smile became all the more mischievous when the plan clicked in Penny's head and Maggie gave her a smug sort of nod. To the question, though, Maggie turned her back and continued to walk forward, giving a small shrug. "No clue, honestly. It's a gamble, but either way some will make their way out. Ever notice how an entire bar can erupt into chaos when just two people start brawling? Or at the very least, everyone's eyes are on the people brawling. Conflict always draws the eye. Honestly, just one or two of them being released in the bar would probably be enough."

She said, still going further and further down the long hall. She was searching for something...the lever or switch or whatever would open these cells. She wouldn't, not for one moment, consider trying to picklock each and every single door and release the creatures one at a time. Her gaze shifted back to Penny, smiling, "We can, but also don't worry. I can fly us up and let 'em do their thing as we stay safely above." She paused for a moment, and then quickly, quietly, just mumbling the words, "Probably safely..."

But she was moving right along. At the other end she could see another larger pair of double doors which probably led back to the bar, but still couldn't find the activation switch. With that, she turned her head to look towards Penny again, grinning, "Alright, I came up with the plan, now it's your turn. How we getting these good good monster boys out of their cells?" She asked, giving her companion a friendly, urging smile. "Whenever you think of it, do it and I will take you up in the air!"
Nate6595
Nate6595
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : "Let me be your friend, you jerk!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 662
Job : Student
Humor : Everything!
Registration date : 2017-12-21

Back to top Go down