The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Corruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapCorruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_voting_barCorruptions of nature (Woof) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Corruptions of nature (Woof)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: Corruptions of nature (Woof)

Post by Shadowoof February 1st 2021, 8:01 am

Following the half demon, Jake kept his eye on Rowan. As if he could somehow fall into danger at any moment... Well, he was in the arms of someone who could relatively be dangerous. A thought that quickly was followed by disappointment. It was one day. One time. And that itself was a very strange and hectic day. He didn't even remember all of it. Just the bad parts.

So trying to step away from the self loathing and loathing of a man who had saved him before, several times. Jake instead listened to what he had to say and tried to pretend that things were normal. "We'll have to compare shapeshifting then. See who got the luckier straw." The boy half joked as Rowan as set down onto a bed. Hopefully he recovered quickly.

"No. No Adam... No... Anyone really. Met this alien of sorts... Some Demon Lords. Madeline of Arcadia if that rings anything... But for a while I've just been drifting." That was the sum of it. Drifting. Crime could be difficult to find as a side hobby... Well. Drifting without much a goal beyond hopes... Well. He had one singular hope. But he never really gave it much more thought... Frowning in Samael's direction. He considered that perhaps... Just perhaps. He could realize it. But not now. Not with Rowan like this.

"That vampire queen been found yet?" He tacked on at the last minute. One of those bad memories.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 1st 2021, 5:40 pm

”Something tells me you won the shapeshifting lottery. My father’s associated with ravens, so I can turn into one. Not any manner of demon powered raven, just a bird,” He noted, watching the now peacefully sleeping youth with a silent relief. Despite only meeting him minutes ago, something about watching a young looking person die made him hurt somewhere deep within in a way he couldn’t explain. Lily was the same, much like her father who couldn’t stand watching someone die enough to make them into a vampire. Jonathan never got over that really. A small hope rose when he asked about Adam, turning to Jake with a glint of hope hidden behind his sunglasses but the young man told him nothing surprising.

He sighed, stepping away from the bed and leaning against the wall. ”Madeline? I’ve heard something of her but not too much. Osiris says she’s not someone you want to mess with,” he rattled off the information, wondering what kind of person this woman could be but also not wanting to mess with her. Demon lords or anything along those lines tended not to be the kind of people he wanted to fight. That was when another question came, one about the vampire queen that had been released from the tomb. ”she hasn’t been found. She’s made herself known and it causing problems across the new and old worlds,” He mentioned, remembering what conflicts he had with her loyal vampires.

What would this mean for the world that tried to keep itself secret from mankind? The vampire king worried about that, but they wee hopeful they could keep the masquerade going. ”I…sorry I’ve been missing. My life has been…chaotic itself. Lets leave the kid alone, he’ll need all the sleep he can get,” with that he lead their conversation out of the room, feeling the closed and dark nature of the short hallway in the loft above the shop.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 3rd 2021, 4:40 am

"Well, a Raven is still prettier then what I can do." The boy mumbled, looking over his shoulder where his wings could be. Fleshy monstrosities is what he could do... Except of course the remnant of that day he and Johanna had been messed around with by whatever that black growth was... Hmm. Actually it reminded him a lot of the corruption they had just faced. Albeit this stuff didn't turn him into a girl by force.

And it wasn't good news that this vampire lady was not only still out and about but was causing problems... Might be something he should focus on soon. His fault she was out there. He should play a part in locking her back down. "You'll have to tell me where she's hiding. I wouldn't mind a rematch... Well. A proper match." The boy rolled his shoulders in thought of that. He didn't have what he had now then.

"Right. Wake up soon Rowan." The boy muttered as he followed the older man out of the room, cracking his neck as he looked over to Sammy. He looked a little tired. Albeit what he said already alluded to his look. "Well. Seems that's how it tends to be... chaotic. Endless. Sometimes you just sit for days on end, wondering when it stops or when it just... Finally has a light at the end of the tunnel you can follow. Except not as morbid." The boy laughed off his embarrassing words, letting out a sigh as he looked ahead of them. He didn't want to be mad at Sam. Despite his initial thoughts and worry. This was the man who really introduced him to all of this. Him and his brother... But his brother wasn't as good as Sammy.

"And uh... I don't remember the exacts of what happened... So sorry if I hit you at all. You might have deserved it... But who can say." He bowed his head in Samael's direction, giving the cambion a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 4th 2021, 8:47 pm

”Never cared about looking pretty. Didn’t do much for me anyway,” No matter how good he looked, people tended to try killing him anyway. Taking on an even weaker form was always something he liked to avoid, it screamed against his own common sense. He couldn’t really give him too much information about the vampire that was released, but then again maybe it was best if he didn’t go after this woman. ”I don’t know where she might be hiding right now. I wouldn’t suggest running after her if I did know. That’s the kind of person that’s too dangerous to fight,” The warning Osiris gave him was enough to build a potential fear within him, though he didn’t tell jake what the ancient vampire had told him.

The two left the sleeping half-fey alone and continued their conversation in the hallway. ”Yeah, just looking for the light right now,” he didn’t laugh like the young man did, instead focusing his eyes away from him and to the door that sat at the end of the hallway. Unsure what he should say, if anything he could say mattered in the end. ”anything I say is nothing more than an excuse. The nature of what I am is…unstable. If I’m not careful the part of me that is demon will begin destroying the human aspect…it’s not pretty,” He sighed, running fingers through his hair and shrugged.

”Well, why don’t we catch up over some of Lil’s tea. Shit’s pretty good with enough sugar. You can tell me about how your lifes been going,”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 6th 2021, 4:49 am

"Hey now. I'm quite the dangerous thing to fight too." The boy huffed, following Samael as they transverse the small shop and house. He'd been here before... Twice now. Albeit he wouldn't be telling ether of the three people in the house about that. But, at least he was here. He felt relatively safe here. Maybe it was just the idea of this place more then it was the actual safety it provided.

"Sometimes excuses are enough. Your dad's an asshole. I remember. Vividly... Actually, just send me at him. And your sister. It's been a while. I could take them now." Jake boasted, knowing full well that Samael would disagree. He wanted to show off his powers now. Almost like a overexcited child. It was then that he decided to pull the reigns on his thoughts. Why was he looking for unneeded fights anyway? Vampire Queen was his fault. Sammy's family was a matter that didn't need any intervention from himself.

"I'm not one for tea. Suppose story time is in order... I met the daughter of that demon lord, Madeline, her name is Johanna. Talking about Madeline, she calls herself a god of war as well, so I'd have met a god of wars daughter. She's cool... Met a... Clone of said demon lord. Huh. Now that I think about it, the last things I did have been with Anne. Haven't seen her in a while anyway..." The boy's voice trailed off as he thought of the white haired girl. Only thing he could hope was that she was okay.

"Snap cut version of it all... But I suppose that's how it is. How about yourself? Anything interesting?" Jake then followed up with the mans own question. Couldn't just talk about himself now could he.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 6th 2021, 5:53 am

”Well, no doubt about that. Compared to most things I’ve fought you’re stronger than most by half,” Samael stated, but he didn’t like the idea of the vampire goddess ripping into the young whatever Jake was. Still, he had to admit his father was an asshole and hated the guy enough to avoid him. The young man turned down tea, though he ended up leading them to a small kitchen room in the flat and putting a metal kettle on the stove. ”I’ll keep that in mind if they’re ever giving me a problem again,” he said with a chuckle, trying to imagine the young man managing to actually defeat someone like his father and sister. Beings that always felt more like gods than things that could be defeated.

As the water heated up, he took account of the scent of the water and dug through a cabinet until he found a tea bag. This shop likely was confusing for anyone that didn’t know how dimensional dooring worked. ”Really sounds interesting. Demon lords, gods and more? Sounds like you’ve had a busy life. Wish you didn’t have to go through so much shit,” He chuckled, setting a bag of tea into a cup and pouring the hot water over it. Watching the fluid slowly turn color into something else. Licking his lips in silent anticipation.

”That’s a long story. I made a deal with an evil man for a life I’ve always wanted, realized I’m more of a monster than I thought I was and managed to eradicated divine vampires before they could be created,” A bit of sugar and his tea was ready. Smelling of citrus and various spices. ”I could go for a life that’s a little slower honestly.”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 6th 2021, 6:22 am

"It's not all terrible. I think I prefer having a mock fight with a supposed goddess of war then going to school, feeling like a weird kid that could bench lift an entire football team." Jake sighed as he sat atop a counter of the kitchen... This house was really weird. But in silence, he watched Sammy prepare their tea, looking as if they were quite interested in the beverage. Perhaps he should have asked for one.

While he was happy being given a brief recount of the cambion's own adventure, they didn't sound as positively delightful as his own. Making the boy feel guilty of his almost gloating blast of a time... Even if not all of it was such a blast. "Sounds it... Well. Now I don't know what to say." The boy smiled, feeling lost in this well of... Sadness. And he was about to make it worst. "Actually I do... That light at the end of the tunnel... I do have one... Mastema. I want to find her Sam. I want to get her away from my mom and all the demons and creatures that would use her. I can't imagine what is going through her mind. In the two months my mom vanished, she escaped to a world that skipped by in years. Birthing a child just to hurt me..." He looked away from the man now. Knowing what he would say next would not fit well at all with Samael.

"And using your father, the man you were connected too, I guess you being the last one to see her sane... To do it." He didn't want to ask. Hell he didn't want to say any of the words that he forced out of his lips. But he had said them... And he had to ask. "I could use your help to find her. You know more about this world then I do. Even if it's just pointing me to the right people... Cause I will find her. And I don't care how much I suffer to do it... Or how much suffering I need to deal."

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen February 6th 2021, 6:41 am

”Knowing human society…well they’d likely think I was a metahuman instead of a demon of some kind, ” He was aware that the mood was brought down by his own story, as vague as it was in details. Instead, he listened to the young male talk about what he wanted, sipping at the sweet tea which tasted of oranges. Black eyes behind his sunglasses narrowing in slight interest. The sound of wanting to save his sister from whatever situation she was in had a noble bent to it, though he couldn’t help feeling skeptical about it. The last time he saw her was not exactly the best of times was it? Rather than saying anything against it, he sipped tea and waited for the male to say what he wanted.

Samael nearly spat his tea up when his father was mentioned. Sputtering on the hot liquid for a few moments before wiping his lips and sighing. ”Another half sibling? Well, I shouldn’t be surprised but here I am. Old man just didn’t know how to keep it in his pants,” He grumbled, setting his cup aside and rubbed his eyelids. ”sure this is something you want to pursue. She’s your sister but blood is pretty shallow in the end,” Despite what little he knew about the young man, he couldn’t help wanting to make sure he didn’t get himself hurt. This young woman would hurt him.

”but if you want me to find her, I can do it. I know the right people and have the resources myself to do it. If you want to chase that kind of hurt…well I can’t stop you. I…just know what it’s like to know all of my family wants me dead. Been told my mom tried to do me in the moment I popped out,” He chuckled, the sound harsh like a bark. ”well, if you want the help I’ll need to see what runes I have that can help and what Lily can do,”

Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top