The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 Empty Re: Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat

Post by Jeannie Rose January 2nd 2018, 8:19 pm

what? jeannie watched confused as her friend turned into slimeumm are you ok pori? your all squishy and stuff huh Jeannie wondered why she always seemed to get involved in odd stuff, why did a grumpy wizard have to go to the same Mcdonalds as her. and why is the little girl she was helping some kinda slimy creature, huh she was hungry too and didn't want the MacDonalds blown up. calming her interesting friend down seemed like a good idea to her

calm down pori we can still get food, no need to get upset

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 Empty Re: Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat

Post by superguy1 January 5th 2018, 11:19 pm

"Well this is...something.." Leeroy mutters, observing the strange little girl he now knows as Pori.

His trash-snake was still forming, and was incapable of moving it's jaw, but he caused it to swing it's tail-end at the girls, not hard enough to seriously injure anyone, but enough to hopefully daze them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 6th 2018, 8:32 pm

yikes sneaky snake! Jeannie jumps on the snake to try and ride it
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Row January 7th 2018, 7:37 pm

The snakes tail swung but Pori was focused on the man who did not heed her order. She took the full brunt of the swing and slime splatted all over the floor. Her coat slid across the ground completely cut off from the bottom half of slime. When the coat hit the ground, slime splatted under the coat seeping out like blood. As Jeannie road the snake who was still building up its face, the slime slowly stopped flowing out of the coat. The slime started flowing back into the coat. The coat started to budge and fill up in the chest. The coat swelled until it it could stand up and stare at the man. A loud grumble echoed out and slowly glided to the trash snake monster.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2017-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 7th 2018, 4:35 am

woo, yay this is fun Jeannie amused rides the snake like a bull not really sure what to do with it
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 9th 2018, 8:09 pm

Poring latched onto the trash snake and her slime quickly engulfed the snake. The food material quickly dissolved into the hungry slime further expediting the expansion of the slime. Pori's slime continued up the slime devouring everything until it reached the head. Then the slime took the shape of an even bigger snake head with its mouth unhinged. Then in one bite it attempted to engulf the snake head with Jeannie on it. If Jeannie didn't jump off, she would be swallowed in the slime.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Poring's adventure: 1. Yellow Rain Coat - Page 2 Emerl_by_arrowhead_by_omireiworld-dbj7qwz
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 9th 2018, 9:03 pm

yikes abandon snake! Jeannie hope off the snake to avoid getting gooed
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 10th 2018, 11:30 pm

As the Slime snake engulfs the trash snake, The slime just collapsed along with the non organic trash left over spilling all over the floor. After a brief pause, the slime crawled to the center of the mass and formed a lump of slime that slowly rose. Trash stuck out like dirt on a lint roller over the surface of the slime but all of it parted for the yellow rain coat which rose out of the lump to sit on top. Slime constantly poured out of the sleeves as the slime seemed to flow into the coat.

The coat turned to the man who created the creatures and roared, spitting slime out of the hood. Then she raised one sleeve and punched the man with a blast of slime, fully surrounding him and rendering him immobilize. She raised the man into the air and then slammed him into the ground over and over with no sign of stopping in site.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 11th 2018, 8:14 pm

yay you caught the bad guy! so now that that's out of the way can we get food? now I'm really hungry
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 14th 2018, 6:03 pm

Pori slammed the guy into the ground one more time after hearing Jeannie's voice. The word food served as a reminder for her primitive mind. She turned to Jeannie and roared, seamlessly flinging the broken man through a window.

The teen behind the counter trembled as he watched the whole seen. The scene went form a robbery, to a freak show, to a mini kajui battle and now the only monster left was turning to him grumbling.

Poring roared at the man spitting slime all over his face and spitting out a ten dollar bill. The man screamed like a silly girl and tried to running away but a slime tendril stretched out and grabbed him by the waste."FOOD!" growled as she pulled the man closer to her main slime body underneath the rain coat.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 14th 2018, 8:42 pm

jeannie watched as poring tossed the bad guy away huh hope we don't have to pay for the window.

she was happy that it seemed they where getting snacks but poring might scare the guy before getting snacksumm poring sweetie he might be more willing to help if he isn't worried he is the food
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 15th 2018, 1:42 am

"Yes the ladies right" the man screamed but Pori continued to pull the man closer and closer until he was hugging her main mass.
"Food," she rumbled and finally pulled the man into her slime body silencing the man's screams.

Then she branched over the counter and started raiding through the kitchen to engulf any food in site.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 15th 2018, 8:26 pm

wait for me! jeannie follows Pori to find food
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 18th 2018, 2:10 pm

Immediately she found a basket of fries. Golden to the crisp and just waiting to be devoured. It had a strong smell of roasted potatoes, and was still steaming. They would become the first victim of the gluttonous slime but then a that female voice called out to Poring again. Poring bubbled underneath the raincoat turning around to see Jeannie hopping over the counter. Poring roared and sent a slime tendril the with of a chair to slam Jeannie. Hit or miss, Mr. Bubbles ended up inside the slime and would be left on the ground after the tendril hit the ground.

Meanwhile, the man inside of Poring was struggling to breathe and escape. Her slime held him in place until her focus shifted to Jeannie. The man tried to swim his way back out but was only able to get his head out of her body. "HELP ME PLEASE... I CAN'T BREATH!"

Then he was swallowed up back into the slime body.

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose February 19th 2018, 4:14 am

yikes Jeannie ducks under the chair landing near Mr. Bubbles hey Mr. bubbles how do I get her to calm do and let that guy out? Jeannie looks at the pet rock hoping it had some idea how to make pori gentle again.um ok Mr. hold on where working on a plan to get you out.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Row February 22nd 2018, 7:42 pm

Poring pulled her slime back. Jeannie was not in sight so the mass could continue its feast. After pulling the fries into her mass, the slime stomach rumbled sending tremors through out its mass. The slime mass expanded, bubbles cycled through the body and into the rain coat. Then the rain coat sucked in a huge gulp of hair and burped.

"Poring full," her voice grew higher to its normal pitch, "Isn't that good Mr. Bubbles."
A her raincoat's sleeve reached into her pocket but the rock was not their.
"Mr. Bubbles?"

Poring Flan
Glitch
Kari
(EXP)
Row
Row
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top