The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Gemini and Kimba I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Gemini and Kimba I_vote_lcapGemini and Kimba I_voting_barGemini and Kimba I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Gemini and Kimba I_vote_lcapGemini and Kimba I_voting_barGemini and Kimba I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Gemini and Kimba

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gemini and Kimba Empty Gemini and Kimba

Post by Gemini March 11th 2017, 8:20 pm

Gemini

No matter what happens, we're in this til' the end.
Together.

Basic Biography

Alias: Gemini
Title: The gestalt pair.
Alignment: Hero
Race: Human
Hair: Varies, typically blue.
Eyes: Varies, typically blue.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 108lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Gemini and Kimba XXx-Niallers-xXx-niall-horan-25342962-500-500

The Legacy

Personality: Gemini is a very passionate, enthusiastic person who always tries to look at the bright side of things. When he finds a cause he believes in, he'll cling to it and never let it go. Not the type to give up easily, partially due to his young age and detachment from reality. He's determined to protect the world from people like his father, The Poacher, and make it a better place. He will not stand idly by and allow someone to abuse someone, whether they're a human or an animal. He is very protective of his friends and would lay down his life, as contradictory as that would be, to save one in Particular - his life long companion and best friend, Kimba.

Gemini did inherit showmanship from his father and never misses an opportunity to show off what he and his best friend can do. He's able to share a laugh with friends and even tell a joke, but will not take genuine insults sitting down. Gemini is a very proud person who sometimes has trouble admitting when he was wrong, but will ultimately try to repair a friendship if he feels it was broken for a stupid reason.

Gemini's main motivation is to undo the work his father has spent years on - he wishes to help protect and preserve wildlife and nature, keeping it safe from the greedy influence of man. Strictly vegetarian, Gemini will often try to convert other people to his way of thinking. When it comes to fighting crime, Gemini and Kimba are generally opposed to death, but sometimes Gemini thinks that it would be the easier way out - and may eventually give into those thoughts. Kimba could use a meal.

History:

This universe is full of many, incredible, impossible things. Soul Bonds are one of them. Two living beings, born at exactly the same time while surrounded by magical power. This ritual, while usually done accidentally, results in the two beings sharing a single soul and grants them incredible gifts.

Chase and Kimba are an example of a Soul Bond. However in their case, it's been taken to the extreme as Kimba was bred to be a magical cat. Chase was born to an English hunter called Trevor Woodsman, also known as The Poacher for his willingness to hunt illegally - targetting the endangered and protected species and selling their parts for a high profit. And occasionally hunting people. He also bred and sold exotic animals, using his knowledge of the arcane to mix mundane species with magical ones - creating some unique species. Kimba was one of these - the combination of an enchanted Tiger and a cat from a magical realm (the conception was messy).

His wife at the time was heavily pregnant and the baby came two weeks early - at the same time, the mother Tiger's began to go into labour. Being forced to deliver her babies and the tiger's cubs in the animal pen at the same time, they were shocked to discover that their human child had been born with intricate markings running up his arm - identical to one of the blue cubs. Their hair and eye colours also matched.

The next few months were trying - while Chase grew to be a healthy baby, the cat's siblings all died as a result of their unstable biology. Not the one with the markings though. It would cry and get upset when they took Chase into another room. After some research into why they had matching physical traits, The Poacher's old tomes revealed that they were what was known as Soul Bound.  This frustrated him when he learnt the result of parting the pair, or killing the cat for it's pelt and teeth. As Chase grew up, his father tried to make the most of the situation by using Kimba and Chase's to hunt down prey. After one or two successful hunts, Chase's consciousness began to tell him that what he was doing was wrong - Kimba was getting upset by it as well.

Deciding to rebel, the pair released as many of the exotic, sometimes magical creatures into the wild that they could before they escaped into the Jungle - defeating any trackers his father sent after them. The pair travelled together for years, eventually escaping over the border and heading into North America.

Little did they know their pack of two was about to grow.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Soul bond: Gemini's soul is permanently interlocked with a magnificent, magical creature called Kimba. This gives him a number of abilities involving his furry friend.

Power 1: Kimba Senses - Gemini can sacrifice his own sensory capabilities in order to temporarily experience the world through Kimba's. Gemini can use this ability to learn where Kimba is.

Power 2: Gestalt-Healing - Gemini is capable of healing wounds that are currently afflicting Kimba.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Healing Touch - In order to heal Kimba, Gemini must be making physical contact.

Weakness 2: Gestalt-Clairvoyance - The further away from Gemini Kimba is the more effort it takes to see through their senses.

Weakness 3: Bound Together: If Gemini and Kimba are not within a 3 mile radius of eachother they'll quickly become ill and begin to die. If they aren't reunited within 3 days they'll perish.

Weakness 4: Mirror: If Kimba gets hurt, Gemini will feel the pain. If Kimba dies, Gemini dies instantly. If Kimba is rendered unconscious, Gemini will feint as well.

Weakness 5: Physiology: Gemini has the physiology of a teenager. He's fragile and should be handled with care.

Weakness 6: Soul Mates: Gemini's abilities can only affect his soul bound friend, Kimba. He cannot speak psionically with anyone/anything else.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Gemini and Kimba can communicate with eachother psionically. Gemini prefers to speak aloud. Kimba cannot speak verbal english.

Kimba and Gemini's hair and eye colours are linked. If Kimba changes their fur to be bright green and their eyes to be devilish red then Gemini's will reflect that.

Gemini has glowing circle pattern markings from the top of his hand to the side of his neck, down the right hand side. Kimba has the same patterns, but their pattern runs down the left hand side.

Gemini is more in tune with magic than most, sometimes sensing magical energy, not that he knows what it is.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 2
Endurance: 4
Reaction: 1
Strength: 3

Kimba

"Meow."

Basic Biography

Alias: Gemini
Title: The gestalt pair.
Alignment: Hero
Race: Soul Cat
Hair: Varies, typically blue.
Eyes: Varies, typically blue.
Height: Base height is 5 feet when on all fours and 18 feet when on two legs, a few feet larger than your standard tiger.
Weight: Varies
Blood type: Green Ichor

The Looks

Gemini and Kimba Tumblr_nj4zntcnq31u2b7pzo1_500

The Legacy

Personality: Kimba is loyal and protective to Gemini - willing to lay down their life for him. Kimba abuses the fact that very few poeple other than Gemini can communicate with him, and directly insults people, makles remarks and says otherwise hurtful things - grinning happily as they pet him and assuming he's meowing something positive.

Kimba is sophiscated and graceful in their words, often giving Gemini wise advice, and giving their opinion on how they think they should proceed - it tells Gemini what it thinks about someone and whether or not it trusts them. Kimba and Gemini are best friends and would do anything for one another. They'd both die for eachother (as contradictory as it would be). Kimba often lets Gemini ride like a horse or use their belly as a pillow/bed.

Kimba however, is a cat a heart and can be lead astray by simple things - laser pointers, rubbing your fingers together and going 'pshpshpshpsh' and Kimba fucking loves being pet behind the ear. They'll all result in Kimba purring. While he usually listens to Gemini, sometimes Kimba will feel so strongly about something that it will act out on it's own - such as attacking someone who they think deserves it.

History:

This universe is full of many, incredible, impossible things. Soul Bonds are one of them. Two living beings, born at exactly the same time while surrounded by magical power. This ritual, while usually done accidentally, results in the two beings sharing a single soul and grants them incredible gifts.

Chase and Kimba are an example of a Soul Bond. However in their case, it's been taken to the extreme as Kimba was bred to be a magical cat. Chase was born to an English hunter called Trevor Woodsman, also known as The Poacher for his willingness to hunt illegally - targetting the endangered and protected species and selling their parts for a high profit. And occasionally hunting people. He also bred and sold exotic animals, using his knowledge of the arcane to mix mundane species with magical ones - creating some unique species. Kimba was one of these - the combination of an enchanted Tiger and a cat from a magical realm (the conception was messy).

His wife at the time was heavily pregnant and the baby came two weeks early - at the same time, the mother Tiger's began to go into labour. Being forced to deliver her babies and the tiger's cubs in the animal pen at the same time, they were shocked to discover that their human child had been born with intricate markings running up his arm - identical to one of the blue cubs. Their hair and eye colours also matched.

The next few months were trying - while Chase grew to be a healthy baby, the cat's siblings all died as a result of their unstable biology. Not the one with the markings though. It would cry and get upset when they took Chase into another room. After some research into why they had matching physical traits, The Poacher's old tomes revealed that they were what was known as Soul Bound.  This frustrated him when he learnt the result of parting the pair, or killing the cat for it's pelt and teeth. As Chase grew up, his father tried to make the most of the situation by using Kimba and Chase's to hunt down prey. After one or two successful hunts, Chase's consciousness began to tell him that what he was doing was wrong - Kimba was getting upset by it as well.

Deciding to rebel, the pair released as many of the exotic, sometimes magical creatures into the wild that they could before they escaped into the Jungle - defeating any trackers his father sent after them. The pair travelled together for years, eventually escaping over the border and heading into North America.

Little did they know their pack of two was about to grow.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Soul Cat: Kimba is a unique species, the only one in existence - a magical cat who's soul is permanently intertwined with a human called Gemini. His physiology and unique bond grant the creature various attributes.

Power 1: Strength - Kimba is much, much stronger than it's appearance would make you think. Capable of easily moving several tons when it's merely the size of a house cat, this strength increases and decreases with it's size and whether or not it is making physical contact with Gemini.

Power 2: Durability - Kimba's durability also belies it's fluffy exterior, with bullets not leaving a scratch. This durability fluxuates depending on Kimba's size and Gemini's proximity. At his maximum, Kimba would be able to walk about from several large explosions and take punches from the super strong, only flinching slightly.

Power 3: Speed - As with above, Kimba's speed is much higher than regular cats. At the size of a house cat it can run faster than your average car. Unlike with strength and durability however, growing in size actually makes Kimba slower - at his smallest size (the size of a mouse), Kimba can move at over 450mph. Gemini making contact only buffs this ability slightly.

Power 4: Elasticity - Kimba is capable of stretching it's body up to 100% longer than it's natural length in order to swipe from a further range, or stretch their jaw over larger objects. It can squeeze it's body through small holes and bend it's body to unnatural angles, rendering Kimba much more acrobatic than most cats. The % scales with it's size.

Power 5: Size Shifting - Kimba is capable of shifting it's size. It can become as small as a mouse, or grow to be twice as large as a Mammoth. If Kimba and Gemini are touching, Kimba is capable of pushing their limits further and growing to the size of a Blue Whale, however it cannot stay this size for long. Kimba can maintain the size of a house cat pretty easily and typically does so when in public/indoors.

Power 6: Enhanced Senses - Kimba has an acute sense of hearing and smell, capable of pin pointing individual voices in a crowded room and sniffing out a specific apple in an orchard.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Touch - In order to tap into it's full strength, Gemini and Kimba must be making physical contact.

Weakness 2: Size Shifting - Changing it's size to extremes (small as a fly, large as a whale) takes a lot of focus and neither size can be maintained for long. 20 minutes maximum.

Weakness 3: Bound Together: If Gemini and Kimba are not within a 3 mile radius of eachother they'll quickly become ill and begin to die. If they aren't reunited within 3 days they'll perish.

Weakness 4: Mirror: If Gemini gets hurt, Kimba will feel the pain - ignoring their durability. If Gemini dies, Kimba dies instantly. If Gemini is rendered unconscious, Kimba will feint as well.

Weakness 5: Water: Kimba can't swim.

Weakness 6: Guardian: One of Kimba's strongest instincts is to protect their companion and friend Gemini - if they sense that Gemini is in danger they will drop everything and rush to his aid. They will throw themselves through dangerous situations in order to protect Gemini.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Gemini and Kimba can communicate with eachother psionically. Gemini prefers to speak aloud. Kimba cannot speak verbal english.

Kimba's fur and eyes act like a mood ring, changing colour based on their emotions.

Kimba and Gemini's hair and eye colours are linked. If Kimba changes their fur to be bright green and their eyes to be devilish red then Gemini's will reflect that.

Gemini has glowing circle pattern markings from the top of his hand to the side of his neck, down the right hand side. Kimba has the same patterns, but their pattern runs down the left hand side.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility: 2
Endurance: 3
Reaction: 4
Strength: 1
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Gemini and Kimba Empty Re: Gemini and Kimba

Post by Humanity March 12th 2017, 5:34 pm

Be fair with this.... I'm watching you lol!

Approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Gemini and Kimba Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Gemini and Kimba Empty Re: Gemini and Kimba

Post by Shadowoof January 30th 2018, 9:58 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down