The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: .

Post by Guest January 10th 2017, 2:35 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 10th 2017, 3:47 pm

Jeannie giggles amused with Arielle liking her costume and silly suggestions to punish her ok, Jeannie likes how flirty Arielle is. she was kinda hoping sam would have a better response will she did say it was nice costume so she guessed she liked it. maybe she liked it so much she was in shock.

so Jeannie decides to do her hero duty and "punish" Arielle
she grabs Arielle and pulls her onto the sofa ok bad girl time for spankings
she rolls her and Arielle around on the sofa so Arielle's over her knee and playfully spanks her on the butt.
know tell me how to stop your evil plan or feel the wrath of my super tickle attack. she rolls over pinning Arielle on her back

Jeannie lifts up Arielle's tank top and tickles her exposed tummyha your armor has failed you, villain, you're at the mercy of the fickle fingers of justice Jeannie has a big smile on her face enjoying their little game. too bad the real bad guys weren't cute girls she could capture with tickling and spanking.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2488
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 11th 2017, 2:27 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 11th 2017, 3:48 pm

Jeannie giggles amused when sam mentions her super strength might make it hard to sit if she played with themoh yeah will, in that case, I'll be in charge of Arielle’s punishment when she's a bad girl.

and she can punish me for you when I'm doing my best at being a sidekick.
she gives Arielle a playful smile a sign she would love to tickle wrestle with her some more sometime
.maybe next time we can get one of them kiddie pools and put jello in it and wrestles. but it seems play time would have to wait as there was a knock on the door.

oh that's probably Jeeves the robo butler he was supposed to bring us some stuff to help with catching the bad guys, oh and my motorcycle, time !we had to leave it when you picked us up.
oh, I should take you for a ride sometimes it's fun.
So well get the stuff and catch the bad guys real quick then island princess vacation! huh, maybe you could ask Jeeves to help you get camping stuff while you wait for me and Sam to get back, his good at helping with stuff.

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 12th 2017, 2:00 pm

Last edited by Fort/Sam on June 16th 2018, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 12th 2017, 4:07 pm

Jeannie listens to Arielle go on about Sam being her hero mentor.
that sounds good except for Sam dying let's avoid that one

Jeannie then thinks about Sam corrective measures well it's double bad when the hero mess up cause it's messing up and a bad example for the sidekick. so me and you both get to punish her then. will take turns
Jeannie smiles mischievously.

huh wonder why she thinks you need a cold shower, that doesn't sound fun. I'm more of a warm bubble bath girl myself.hey, wait for us it's bad heroing to forget your sidekick!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 13th 2017, 2:14 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 13th 2017, 3:37 pm

oh yeah that's right two heads are better, and that is good logic. plus 20 fingers tickle better than 10

and you're right, so two bad things mean tag team tickle punishment for sam
Jeannie follows sam to see who was at the door, ok for now but me and Arielle will have to get you for being bad later. heroes are supposed to be good examples so spankings for being a bad sam that forget that. Jeannie smiles finding this all very amusing
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 14th 2017, 4:18 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 14th 2017, 1:12 pm

good idea Jeannie smiles after her and Arielle high five having fun with their silliness then follows sam to see who's visiting.

Jeeves! Jeannie smiles when she see the robot in disguise. you're dressed up too, I like it She notices the big envelope he has. most, be the maps she ordered.yay now we can hurry up and catch the bad guys then island vacation time.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on January 14th 2017, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 14th 2017, 1:57 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 14th 2017, 8:27 pm

yeah it looks and fits great! I look like a real superhero now She makes a muscle pose I'm the mighty super Jeannie
Arielle's phone rings and she says she has some appointment to get to.

aww I wanted to play more, guess me and sam will have to get back to work then too Jeannie makes a pouty face then thinks about her question. what kinda appointment is it? if your meeting someone you'll want to make a good impression, maybe a pretty dress you can look super cute in.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 15th 2017, 2:37 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 15th 2017, 4:28 am

huh yet me think, shows who's in charge and education after pondering on it Jeannie thinks she has a suggestion.she goes over to the table where she left her laptop and looks through her modeling pictures.

bingo you could wear something like I wore in this one.
she turns the screen around so Arielle and Sam can see . - Page 8 Hot_teacher_jeannie_by_ccrgameman-dbax08q

Jeannie smiles and has a flirty look in her eyesa teacher is good at being in charge and educating. so what do you think would two want to stay after school for extra credit if you had a cute teacher like me?

this from this contest I won, you guys know Van Halen, I love the music so much. they were doing a concert in London and one of the local radio station had a contest. one of Van Halen's songs is hot for teacher so the contest was to dress up in your best hot teacher costume. you'd send a picture and if yours was picked you won tickets and backstage pass to meet the band. it was the best, I even got their autographs, they signed my shirt, some timeI wore the costume to the show. I'll have to show you guys if you come visit sometime.  
  having flashbacks from the show Jeannie starts to dance and hum the music to the song.

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on May 30th 2017, 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 15th 2017, 6:30 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 15th 2017, 3:29 pm

yay sounds fun yeah Jeannie is good a keeping people busy Jeannie smiles wondering what fun Arielle had planned.

that's good it be hard for me to get around without it, oh yeah we got to look at the maps tp see where their hideout is so we can catch the bad guys. Thanks for reminding us Jeannie opens the envelope and puts the maps on the table
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 38 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum